• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:46
CEST 03:46
KST 10:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8316 users

GSL Open Mini Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 06 2012 20:08 GMT
#224
I can't say that a Risen+marv scum team has not crossed my mind but your post does not explain your weird vote switch from Risen to Keir. You can't seriously believe that putting the vote on Keir had more impact.
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 07 2012 10:38 GMT
#277
@Risen: Explain this!

On September 07 2012 02:10 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2012 01:59 Ange777 wrote:
I'm kind of hung up on this:

On September 07 2012 01:04 Risen wrote:
Hmm, I can't tell if Marvel is actually an upset towny (though why would he be, from an outsiders perspective look at all the juicy posting that has occured!) or scum trying to make the appearance of bussing me. I think I've only ever played with him as "scum", and he's always posted a lot less. He knows this, though, and he's a smart cookie. Is he posting more now BECAUSE he knows I'm in this game and since he's scum he can' tplay like he did, or is it b/c he's genuinely town?

Verdict: WIFOM as fuck. At least with this much posting if he is scum it won't come down to something retarded like in Death Note (ITSMARVELBABYYY YEAHHHHH)


You pointed it out earlier and I haven't seen a direct reply from Risen. Why would you say that as scum marv would appear to bus you? From town Risen's perspective scum marv would be happy to pile up more evidence on a Risen mislynch.


Ange I think you're wrong in the bolded section. Marvel is sneaky as fuck.


On September 07 2012 05:40 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2012 05:37 marvellosity wrote:
meta is totally irrelevant, it would just be the most stupid scumplay ever and I am not known for those.

And no, it's not so stupid it's brilliant either.


However, if Risen is town and Marv is scum it IS the perfect opportunity for Marv to get a mislynch on Risen going.
Maybe now that the wagon is going you've realized town will do the job for you? I doubt that, though, since there really isn't a wagon moving except by Keir/Dirk/prpl, and I'm not really scared of their votes since their actions have been so scummy.


On September 07 2012 06:05 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2012 05:43 marvellosity wrote:
that makes no sense.

I wanna kill myself


Wait what doesn't make sense about it? If you were scum you'd use that as an opportunity to make an easy lynch.



♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 07 2012 12:10 GMT
#279
@prplhz:

On September 07 2012 05:05 prplhz wrote:
Yea okay.

marvellosity points out that Risen does a scumslip. This scumslip isn't just for Risen though, it also implicates marvellosity as well. Bussing requires two scum, not one. marvellosity realizes that if Risen is lynched it is only a matter of time before someone figures this out and so he backs off. His backing off is also weird, it's allegedly because the lynch gained momentum but he doesn't say this before he is called out, he just says "I have my reasons but I'm not going to explain" and then the explanation is like, 10 words long. I don't like this one bit and I'd rather lynch Risen and then we can talk about marvellosity tomorrow.

##Vote Risen


Is this the only reason why you are voting Risen over Keir? The alleged scumslip was that stupid that most of us have brushed it off as a misunderstanding about the term bussing.

I am really not a big fan of Risen, especially as he has contradicted himself more than once and has yet to provide a satisfying response to my last question but I am not convinced by you either.

First you unvote Risen who was tied in votes with you to vote Keir. I still don't get the need to vote for Keir and I especially don't understand why you would have to switch your vote this early in day 1. (It really did nothing!) I know you'll say it was simply a pressure vote as the Risen case didn't get much consent. But I don't think you have done much to get that consent. If we look through your posts around that time it's a lot of discussion with Risen about who made the "real" OMGUS vote and then suddenly a vote switch. Why? You have plenty of time to convince people of your scum read. But no, you don't. Instead you jump back on Risen once people have done that job for you. Scummy!

♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 07 2012 12:16 GMT
#282
Scummy. Shares my top scum read place with prplhz at the moment. My vote depends on the way they deal with my questions.
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 07 2012 12:22 GMT
#286
Zeph has not really commented on other players besides Risen. But at least he has taken a very definite stance on Risen so I am not that concerned with him at the moment.

Why not lynch prplhz?
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 07 2012 12:30 GMT
#288
Interested??? How does his behaviour look like an interested player? He did this one case on Risen, jumped on Keir, switched his vote back to Risen and has not contributed to the discussion since then.

And what do you make of Bluelightz? He gave some reads and has not posted since popping into the thread 3 hours ago.
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 07 2012 12:42 GMT
#290
Ok, compared to Dwarf Fortress he definitely seems more interested in this game. But that's one game. Or is that his usual meta as scum?
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 07 2012 13:03 GMT
#297
On September 07 2012 21:51 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2012 21:22 Ange777 wrote:
Zeph has not really commented on other players besides Risen. But at least he has taken a very definite stance on Risen so I am not that concerned with him at the moment.

Why not lynch prplhz?


super easy to do, btw.


I know but at least we can hold him respon sible for this stance at some point. Bluelightz however with his weak and wishy-washy reads is more scummy to me than Zeph right now.

♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 07 2012 13:06 GMT
#300
On September 07 2012 22:05 Dirkzor wrote:
I'm pretty sure BL is town.


Based on what? Meta?
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 07 2012 13:12 GMT
#303
You made a fair point, I just read through NMM III.
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 07 2012 17:31 GMT
#345
On September 08 2012 00:14 Risen wrote:
Ange I just meant now that there's people on me, a scum Marv would hop off me for that tasty town cred.


No. He was early enough on you to avoid direct suspicions for voting you if he had not switched away from you. It's his unvote that actually made him scummy. You don't even explain the contradiction in your post.

First you claim that I am wrong in my assumption that marv would try to pile evidence on a town Risen mislynch as he is "sneaky as fuck". You say that he stays away from your case to get more town cred when you flip green.

On September 07 2012 02:10 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2012 01:59 Ange777 wrote:
I'm kind of hung up on this:

On September 07 2012 01:04 Risen wrote:
Hmm, I can't tell if Marvel is actually an upset towny (though why would he be, from an outsiders perspective look at all the juicy posting that has occured!) or scum trying to make the appearance of bussing me. I think I've only ever played with him as "scum", and he's always posted a lot less. He knows this, though, and he's a smart cookie. Is he posting more now BECAUSE he knows I'm in this game and since he's scum he can' tplay like he did, or is it b/c he's genuinely town?

Verdict: WIFOM as fuck. At least with this much posting if he is scum it won't come down to something retarded like in Death Note (ITSMARVELBABYYY YEAHHHHH)


You pointed it out earlier and I haven't seen a direct reply from Risen. Why would you say that as scum marv would appear to bus you? From town Risen's perspective scum marv would be happy to pile up more evidence on a Risen mislynch.


Ange I think you're wrong in the bolded section. Marvel is sneaky as fuck.


But then you stay this:

On September 07 2012 05:40 Risen wrote:

However, if Risen is town and Marv is scum it IS the perfect opportunity for Marv to get a mislynch on Risen going.
Maybe now that the wagon is going you've realized town will do the job for you? I doubt that, though, since there really isn't a wagon moving except by Keir/Dirk/prpl, and I'm not really scared of their votes since their actions have been so scummy.


On September 07 2012 06:05 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2012 05:43 marvellosity wrote:
that makes no sense.

I wanna kill myself


Wait what doesn't make sense about it? If you were scum you'd use that as an opportunity to make an easy lynch.


Now the case on you is the perfect opportunity for marv to get a mislynch on you going. Scum squirming while explaining himself?

As people have pointed out prplhz plays according to his town meta, I am willing to lynch Risen first and observe prplhz' play for another cycle.

##Vote Risen

@Bluelightz: Someone else pointed it out already. What's the matter with your vote on V7??? You are voting your null read who had not posted in the time between your read and your vote? Why not vote for marv who was at least a slight scum read for you???


♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 07 2012 17:35 GMT
#347
Well it did make you more suspicious for me. I'll add this: It's his unvote that actually made him scummy in my opinion.
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 07 2012 17:38 GMT
#349
In his post Bluelightz states:

Keir: town read
marv: scum read
Zeph: town read
V7: null read

On September 07 2012 21:56 Bluelightz wrote:
My promise from yesterday:

Keirathi: I think he's town, he's been tunneling Risen, but is persistent to his read (which I think is townie because he doesn't take the easy way of voting and makes a case and defends it), he also defends himself when accused by marv.




I have an odd feeling on marv, meta check!

Scum marv (NMMII)

This game's marv

Do you guys see a similarity?I think I do, when I look at his post's, they are: one-liners!, some useless, some pointing out x,y or z. Particularly, his post's don't have much content (or do they :O?), his stances, are understandable, but we don't know why:

Show nested quote +
On September 07 2012 21:18 marvellosity wrote:
i'm not a fan of lynching prplhz today


See the stance? yes, see why? no.

(Marv could you explain please?)

marvellosity: Odd feeling he might be scum, filter's look the same, but i'd see if he dies N1 or not (Sorry marv, it's normal nao )




My final stance on v7/Zeph:

Zeph: Townie
v7: Still null.

Why?

v7: He believes Risen IS scum, he has posted mostly (all) about him, but he has not posted about anything else.

Zeph: How he was very open, how he provided information willingly as soon as Death Note ended, I consider townie.

♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 07 2012 19:08 GMT
#362
On September 08 2012 03:18 Dirkzor wrote:
You have done so many things that are either useless or slightly scummy for me to feel very good about lynching you. If you are town (which I hope you are not) you have still done your duty as town and have made people react and thus we can use that information going forward.


If you take the complete quote, it makes sense and shouldn't be taken as a scumslip.
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 07 2012 19:14 GMT
#366
I am saying that you only took half of his quote and that if you take the entire sentence you can't take it as a slip.
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 07 2012 19:26 GMT
#369
I think there is no one in the thread besides you and me. Stupid inactivity.

What kind of questions were you expecting? Talking about your play should wait for the post-game discussion right? + Show Spoiler +
Or where you expecting questions like what's your favorite kind of ice cream?
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 07 2012 20:25 GMT
#383
On September 08 2012 04:31 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2012 04:26 Ange777 wrote:
I think there is no one in the thread besides you and me. Stupid inactivity.

What kind of questions were you expecting? Talking about your play should wait for the post-game discussion right? + Show Spoiler +
Or where you expecting questions like what's your favorite kind of ice cream?


You're probably right. I was expecting people to go through and ask questions about my play. I'd respond by saying what I was thinking at the time. By doing this people would actually read the thread and realize I'm town b/c I can respond to any "contradiction" posted in this thread, and have, to show that there are no contradictions. People still harp on it, though, b/c they're too lazy to actually read the thread. That's why v7's claim of having read through the entire thread rings really, REALLY hollow to me. I doubt he did, or if he did he skimmed it. So either lazy town or scum claiming lazy town.

Post-game discussion from me will revolve around how atrocious town is, and how awesome scum is for relying on a lazy town (or rather, how sad it is that a scum team can rely on town to be lazy)

As for favorite ice cream? Tie. Mint chocolate chip or cookie dough for sure. Damn that sounds tasty.

In case you didn't get it from that, I'm town. We'll see what excuses derp townies come up with to excuse how bad they are.


So what made you contradict yourself regarding marv? Or are you simply too lazy to answer questions directed at you?
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 07 2012 20:35 GMT
#388
I mean I can understand your frustration. I didn't catch your starting post as scummy. To me it was just standard fluff. But the way you are dealing with your accusers and their cases is just simply not very convincing. Not every single person stating his suspicions about you has to be scum yet it seems like you have made cases on almost all of them.

And you are changing your mind about your top scum read all the time. I don't think there is anything wrong with having several scum reads, but you can't just go on and completely change your mind in 2-3 hours without explanation! Especially as there haven't really been any posts by marv which might have changed your top scum read.

On September 08 2012 02:24 Risen wrote:
Dirk is my strongest scum read.

zeph follows for asking me for my thoughts in chronological order, then when I do give them in chronological order he calls me out for being inconsistent? My first sentence states why I made my first post, my second sentence states why I felt he was scum. My opinion on prpl has since changed due to the possibility that he's just lazy town (and so much scummier stuff from other people)

Marv is number three. He knows I'm trying to change, it's the reason I hydra'd with him. I've complained in Skype with him how I hate having to be rage Risen every game bc that's my "meta". He knows this, why is he calling me on meta? It's so simple. He doesn't point to anything else in his vote post, just meta. He's calling me out for changing my mind. So I should stay on one person even when someone else comes along and I find them more scummy? That's silly. Mary is really smart, if he's alive day 3 lynch him.



On September 08 2012 05:08 Risen wrote:
I was ok when it was just 4 on me, two of which could be scum. Now that there's like what... 6? It just means there's idiots voting for me who can't back up their shit. Marvel is not this bad. Marvel is not this bad. Marvel is scum. Marvel is scum. Lynch him tomorrow. Lynch him tomorrow. Lynch him tomorrow. Lynch Marvel tomorrow. Lynch Marvel tomorrow. Lynch him tomorrow.

I'm convinced the rest of you are just horrible. I KNOW Marvel isn't horrible. Marvel is scum. Lynch Marvel. Don't let him weasel his way out of this, he's good at that. Lynch him.
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 07 2012 20:44 GMT
#390
On September 08 2012 05:32 Risen wrote:
Anything else Ange? I swear I already told you somewhere that there is no contradiction there. Why are you asking again?


The contradiction is the following. First you say that marv wouldn't just go on and try to push for a town Risen mislynch. A few hours later you accuse marv of doing the exact same thing.

No explanation. Why denying the possibility of this theory in the first place when you are going to pick it up later yourself? And what made you change your mind?
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 07 2012 20:52 GMT
#392
Haven't seen a response yet but I really need to go to sleep.
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 159
NeuroSwarm 89
FoxeR 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 491
Bale 70
League of Legends
Doublelift4785
Other Games
summit1g9311
JimRising 564
ViBE217
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick655
BasetradeTV195
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• Light_VIP 11
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1127
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 15m
Patches Events
13h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 15m
OSC
21h 15m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.