• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:11
CEST 02:11
KST 09:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8358 users

PTP3 - Pikachu's Revenge

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
August 14 2012 22:04 GMT
#138
/in

I hope I can come up with a good/decent role for someone!
Bio - Breaking it down
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
August 15 2012 20:25 GMT
#151
I'm ok with that skill =D
Bio - Breaking it down
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
August 17 2012 16:14 GMT
#203
On August 18 2012 00:52 Dirkzor wrote:
Dammit still not sure if I have the time and energy... especially now that the lineup grew... But the epicness of the setup and the line up is keeping me from outing... GAH! MUST FIND TIME!


join us.... ONE OF US, ONE OF US!
Bio - Breaking it down
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
August 19 2012 20:50 GMT
#220
On August 20 2012 05:50 deconduo wrote:
Writing flavour for 25 pokemon is hard >.<



I believe in you!

♥♥♥
Bio - Breaking it down
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
August 19 2012 21:31 GMT
#234
On August 20 2012 06:28 JingleHell wrote:
So how many of the roles ended up needing some work before being released into the wild? Tall Grass?


Fixed that for you ♥
Bio - Breaking it down
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
August 19 2012 22:03 GMT
#239
[image loading]
Bio - Breaking it down
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
August 19 2012 22:47 GMT
#249
Game's 2 minutes old and already I have a headache =D
Bio - Breaking it down
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
August 20 2012 00:57 GMT
#331
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=1352#27024

uhhh...?
Bio - Breaking it down
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
August 20 2012 03:32 GMT
#348
Well, it will stop me from accusing him of being scum I guess.
Bio - Breaking it down
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
August 20 2012 03:44 GMT
#350
On August 20 2012 12:42 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 12:32 BioSC wrote:
Well, it will stop me from accusing him of being scum I guess.


Wait you haven't actually posted anything yet...


It was more a reference to my last game with him.

What would you like to talk about, darling?
Bio - Breaking it down
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
August 20 2012 03:47 GMT
#352
On August 20 2012 12:44 JingleHell wrote:
Whee, this is seeming insane. On the plus side, Grush has the best icon I've ever seen him with now. And if he avoids a modkill, we should lynch him. Because let's face it. He's been active and not sounded like he was washing down speed with gasoline, which doesn't fit his town meta at all.


He has a meta?

News to me =P
Bio - Breaking it down
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
August 20 2012 04:09 GMT
#358
On August 20 2012 12:48 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 12:44 BioSC wrote:
On August 20 2012 12:42 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 12:32 BioSC wrote:
Well, it will stop me from accusing him of being scum I guess.


Wait you haven't actually posted anything yet...


It was more a reference to my last game with him.

What would you like to talk about, darling?


Top 3 scum targets
IDK Man, with grush being banned, my whole world got turned upside down!


thoughts on the 4/25 lol I'm entering the thread posts
Strange, but not in and of itself a scumtell to me.

What is the meaning to life?
Bacon
Bio - Breaking it down
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
August 20 2012 19:07 GMT
#391
Perhaps we are all asleep now, and the game continues on in our dream...

We must go deeper...
Bio - Breaking it down
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
August 21 2012 00:16 GMT
#492
The only problem I have with a Grush lynch right now (and its a small one) Is that no matter what he flips, there isn't too much to read into it. If he's red, it's the easiest bus in the world. If he's town, its the easiest scum bandwagon in the world. Otherwise, yeah, VE is 100% correct in his assessment of his play. I don't think I've seen enough games of his, but I'm willing to bet most of them are the same.
Bio - Breaking it down
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
August 21 2012 18:40 GMT
#659
On August 22 2012 03:32 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2012 03:29 strongandbig wrote:
yeah so who wants to lynch drazerk? I'll change if we can get enough people together but I'd rather lynch imallinson than dirkzor atm

Drazerk seems to know something about Meowth , also he seems to be suspicious of Toad and I am too. I still dont under-- hey Drazerk , is Viscera a one of a kind ?


It's possible that he made the meowth role.
Bio - Breaking it down
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
August 21 2012 18:44 GMT
#666
On August 22 2012 03:40 HiroPro wrote:
Is JingleHell normally this passive?


No, and its a bit odd. When I was scum with him in Newbie 18, where he replaced in, he was very active (owing possibly to the fact that he was a major lynch candidate all 3 days) and in Mad Men (scum mason) he also posted and stuff. Not sure about his town vibes, not that I'm going to look it up, but it is strange.
Bio - Breaking it down
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
August 21 2012 18:58 GMT
#676
On August 22 2012 03:44 HiroPro wrote:
Bio, give me your scum reads.


Sure, dear.

Aside from allinson, for the reasons people have already said, I'm also looking at zeph.

His vote on Hopeless is a throwaway, and gives himself a reason to not post or contribute until near the end of the day/vote time.

Plus, his filter just says to me active lurking during the first half day.

Starts with the medic "claim"
+ Show Spoiler +
On August 20 2012 08:28 Zephirdd wrote:
How about the "lynch whoever throws KP around randomly"?

Also I am a medic. Go figure.


the only town motivation to claim as medic this early is to die and eat shots for more important town players. However, He did this so early, there isn't anybody that fits this description yet.

Then he makes 2 large posts proving he read the thread, throwing around his random thoughts on meaningless topics. This just looks like burying to me.

+ Show Spoiler +
On August 20 2012 22:06 Zephirdd wrote:
Hey I'm rereading!



Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 08:37 Mementoss wrote:
On August 20 2012 08:28 Zephirdd wrote:
How about the "lynch whoever throws KP around randomly"?

Also I am a medic. Go figure.


This is the worst role claim since VE every game I've played with him.


This is PTP. I got med. who knows what comes next. np I'm not VE; I am much cuter.




Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 08:44 kitaman27 wrote:
On August 20 2012 07:49 Kenpachi wrote:
hi guys im Kenpachi and im Town


On August 20 2012 08:13 grush57 wrote:
Hey.
I'm town with blue.


On August 20 2012 08:23 wherebugsgo wrote:
Hi all. I am town.


Hey look, a bunch of individuals are clearly breadcrumbing the town role pm! How clever!

But wait a minute, everyone knows this is against the rules.

So what are the odds that the mafia team also has the town role pm or happened to pick up on the crumb and has decided to use it gain town cred? Sneaky sneaky!

Lynch bugs first?


Let me see if I got this right... you noticed the pokealliance is breadcrumbing the role PM and then you decide that it's likely that they are scum and therefore should be lynched...?




Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 09:07 grush57 wrote:
Anyways, no scum would be retarded enough to be this active early.
If anything they would be in a position asking the questions while not doing anything themselves like drazerk(or anyone else really)
However, the only way to prove your innocence is to catch scum.
U C?

I know you are banned, but I want to mention how stupid this is. Being so active this early IS a scum trait. It's the time of the day where there is the lowest amount of information and you can always justify whatever happened during this phase as "trolling" or "baiting". I've done that as scum before.



Throughout what I've been reading, kitaman looks incredibly annoyed about the whole "coloring town blue" thing. I mean, it's in the OP as people mentioned, and being a PTP every town is blue. Anybody else thinks he got annoyed because he thought that would confirm them as town, and therefore make life a hell for scum?



+ Show Spoiler [useless stuff for the game] +
On August 20 2012 09:34 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 09:31 Zephirdd wrote:
On August 20 2012 08:28 Kurumi wrote:
On August 20 2012 08:26 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 08:22 Kurumi wrote:
On August 20 2012 08:21 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 08:20 deconduo wrote:
Scum KP is hidden.


Then scum only have the KP roles people made

Pretty much all I'm gathering from this

No that means Kp was balanced accordingly to the roles they got. That is so easy.


I honestly prefer my line of reasoning to that. Static KP means players become more important to others and gives trackers / watchers to have more power

Themed games are not an exception of "make setups fair" rule. That is just the usual cleaning hosts do. Role cops are the strongest roles out there pretty much , but given that you can make really strong roles I wouldnt be surprised if I have seen a Cop checking everything and so on .


What if I told you


you can create rolecop immune roles.

Shut up you wannabe Zapdos , you are nothing but a common pidgeon with eggs Zephir with double d's, pfffff


I now know the meaning of Zephyr. I never knew. I thought Zephirdd was a cool name. TT




I've played with drazerk before. I understand what he means. Someone has to shoot him; not early because he is a cool scum bite, but late when we don't want him around lylo. That's how I see it. I'd say grush is pretty much the same. I don't remember Kenpachi ever flipping scum so I don't really care, but he always somehow dies sooner or later for some odd mechanical game-specific reason lol




Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 13:09 BioSC wrote:
On August 20 2012 12:48 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 12:44 BioSC wrote:
On August 20 2012 12:42 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 12:32 BioSC wrote:
Well, it will stop me from accusing him of being scum I guess.


Wait you haven't actually posted anything yet...


It was more a reference to my last game with him.

What would you like to talk about, darling?


Top 3 scum targets
IDK Man, with grush being banned, my whole world got turned upside down!


thoughts on the 4/25 lol I'm entering the thread posts
Strange, but not in and of itself a scumtell to me.

What is the meaning to life?
Bacon

What does grush being banned has to do with anything? If you think he is scum you make a case against him.

And it's 42.



Finally.

Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 21:54 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 21:52 Toadesstern wrote:
I was SO going to post it :p


Something tells me you was trying to talk to the person who actually had metronome though...

You were

And Toad, what did that do? Did it do anything at all? >_>

Oh Oh Oh is it like I suggested pregame? you use a random ability from any player in the game??? *___*


Finally his vote: Hopeless. It's made to pressure Hopeless into explaining himself. Which is fine, but then hasn't come back to acknowledge the explanation at all. Work probably is a good excuse, but like I said previously, it smells of a throwaway vote with little to no damage to himself in the process.

+ Show Spoiler +
On August 21 2012 23:52 Zephirdd wrote:
btw imallinson played on newbie mini VIII. I didn't take the time to actually read his posts here because I don't have it, but if you guys want to check it out. He also played on two other games but he had very little amount of posts do I assume he died night1 on both.



##Vote Hopeless1der
Until you explain your vote. Or post something useful at all.


##Vote Zephirdd

I would like to see what people think of zeph, but if we need my vote to kill allinson, I would be ok with swapping as well.
Bio - Breaking it down
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
August 21 2012 19:11 GMT
#685
Can we pretty please have a host votecount/deadline post? ♥
Bio - Breaking it down
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
August 22 2012 21:19 GMT
#859
Woah.

That's a lot to take in at once.
Bio - Breaking it down
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
August 23 2012 01:06 GMT
#888
Sunny Day could be a problem, if Ivysaur is Team Rockets. VE: Thoughts on Zeph? I was going to follow up on my vote from yesterday, but Hopeless already did me the favor.

Also, I was not hit with anything last night. Roleblock, KP or otherwise.
Bio - Breaking it down
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings50
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 141
SpeCial 121
CosmosSc2 55
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1447
Rain 1266
Artosis 623
910 55
Bale 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm118
League of Legends
Doublelift3240
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox188
Other Games
summit1g9620
shahzam567
JimRising 365
C9.Mang0349
PiGStarcraft255
Maynarde125
Vindicta9
Liquid`Ken5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick822
BasetradeTV193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP55
• davetesta23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21388
Other Games
• imaqtpie841
• Shiphtur199
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 49m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
10h 49m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
23h 49m
Patches Events
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.