• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:55
CEST 20:55
KST 03:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11615 users

Bureaucracy Mafia! - Page 215

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 213 214 215 216 217 226 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 31 2012 17:27 GMT
#4281
yeah dunno what Kurumi/Zealos were doing.

Is Chezinu off the hook for rastaban's snoops etc. for whatever reason?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Q-bert-Z
Profile Joined October 2011
United States75 Posts
July 31 2012 17:34 GMT
#4282
I'm a bossy employee, under the command of Chezinu. He told me not to claim till the end, so here I am.

I didn't use my power much, but when I did, I used it for awesome. In case it's not obvious, I sent wbg his pm, also the lonely PM. Other than that, I've used it to send things to various players to test their reactions.

Layabout was given a fake invention, which he didn't mention. He died shortly after though, so i never really had a chance to do much with what I learned.

I messages ViceraEyes something that would appear to be mafia telling him they would kill him that night, and afaik, he never mentioned it, though i easily could have missed it.

I've communicated with Chez a bit, some of which has been outed, some of which hasn't.

I might have missed something, but I doubt it.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
July 31 2012 17:39 GMT
#4283
Q-bert-z can you explain the post where you mention America!, among other things? What do you mean under the command of chezinu, sandroba's role didn't say anything about that
Katina
Profile Joined February 2012
United States454 Posts
July 31 2012 17:40 GMT
#4284
Q-bert-Z is our lynch. I'm green, so I don't really have much to claim.

##Vote Q-bert-Z
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 31 2012 17:41 GMT
#4285
I received no such message.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Q-bert-Z
Profile Joined October 2011
United States75 Posts
July 31 2012 17:44 GMT
#4286
I am under the command of Chezinu every game I play. It's not game specific.

The post in which I posted about America, to my chagrin, is actually just as much of a coincidence as my post about a mole. I said America, because I like emulating certain people, in that case, I wanted to make flamewheel my cat. Nothing was intended beyond that, though I'm laughing right now because it really does look like I know a lot of the hidden roles.

I really wasn't trying to crumb anything in there.
Q-bert-Z
Profile Joined October 2011
United States75 Posts
July 31 2012 17:46 GMT
#4287
On August 01 2012 02:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
I received no such message.


This is what I sent:

"Your theories are bad.
...
And you should feel bad.

Good bye, old friend."
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 31 2012 17:47 GMT
#4288
I assumed that was Chez - in what way should that make me think mafia were going to kill me?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
July 31 2012 17:50 GMT
#4289
And how about the message to Chezinu? The fake censored "I'm lonely, figure it out" PM? What were you trying to accomplish?

That message to VE looks like an attempt to make Sandroba look bad
Q-bert-Z
Profile Joined October 2011
United States75 Posts
July 31 2012 17:51 GMT
#4290
Goodbye, old friend?

That's a classic bad guy telling his friend from childhood that he's about to kill him line. Seriously! How can you not get 'i'm going to kill you now ' from 'Goodbye'?
Q-bert-Z
Profile Joined October 2011
United States75 Posts
July 31 2012 17:53 GMT
#4291
Was bored and wanted to use my power, but didn't have anything to say, and wanted to hear from Chez again, cause he hadn't messaged me in a while.
Q-bert-Z
Profile Joined October 2011
United States75 Posts
July 31 2012 17:55 GMT
#4292
Also, sorry, I have to leave this place now, I'll try to get back to internet territory soon though.

I'll answer any questions you have then.
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
July 31 2012 17:55 GMT
#4293
i am now a member of house chezinu, too! pretty pimp
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 31 2012 17:56 GMT
#4294
I thought it was Chezinu telling me "Son I am disappoint" for revealing his PM to me from the day before..."goodbye" I took to mean "I won't be messaging you anymore", which he hasn't.

Anyway, it doesn't matter. The next thing you should be doing is explaining how you've been using your power to try and help town. All it looks like you've been doing has been attempting to introduce confusion and doubt into the thread with it.

##Vote: QBertZ
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 31 2012 17:57 GMT
#4295
Syllo I'd still like you to claim beeteedubz.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
July 31 2012 18:00 GMT
#4296
I think we've lost more townies to modkill than mafia hits/mislynches lol.

I'm a parity cop. I checked Kurumi n1, Palmar n2 (different), slOosh n3 (same), risk.nuke n4 (same), katina n5 (different), Zealos n6 (same).
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 31 2012 18:02 GMT
#4297
Katina clear then.

I believe Hiro's claim because of the "Trust me " post.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
July 31 2012 18:02 GMT
#4298
alright then katina seems to be clear then clear
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
July 31 2012 18:03 GMT
#4299
That's highly disappointing. Just lynch q-bert-z then.
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
July 31 2012 18:04 GMT
#4300
On August 01 2012 03:02 supersoft wrote:
alright then katina seems to be clear then


stupid iphone. qbertz next.
Prev 1 213 214 215 216 217 226 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1198
TKL 434
IndyStarCraft 290
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1198
ByuN 490
TKL 434
IndyStarCraft 290
Reynor 237
EmSc Tv 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28224
Calm 2500
Shuttle 376
Mini 173
White-Ra 144
firebathero 93
Mong 55
scan(afreeca) 22
soO 14
Sacsri 6
[ Show more ]
ZZZero.O 4
Dota 2
Gorgc11268
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps0
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3746
Liquid`Hasu512
MindelVK6
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2321
fl0m2038
FrodaN1773
summit1g1727
olofmeister909
B2W.Neo754
Khaldor448
Beastyqt321
Livibee180
crisheroes177
Mew2King66
ToD61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick480
BasetradeTV180
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 16
EmSc2Tv 16
angryscii 10
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 30
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach57
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• blackmanpl 22
• 80smullet 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV589
Other Games
• imaqtpie1174
• Shiphtur728
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
5m
BSL Open Qualifier
5m
OSC
4h 5m
Replay Cast
4h 5m
OSC
17h 5m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.