• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:51
CEST 16:51
KST 23:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6710 users

SSB-64 Mafia - Page 50

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 55 Next
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
July 06 2012 23:35 GMT
#981
On July 07 2012 08:28 talismania wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2012 08:17 kingdedede wrote:
Everything interesting we've already shared in thread. It was mostly Acro playing as I focussed on my MTG game. That's why most of the talk was about MTG, where Acro just checked things that he wanted to post with me in skype. Our exchanges went something like:
[5-7-2012 00:40:38] Acro: how about:
[5-7-2012 00:40:40] Acro: <quote of anagram>
This is an anagram for bus cephiro risen.

That's exactly what we did. I guess we got lucky with our guess. The idea behind it was that scum would want to get rid of any extra town KP as fast as possible and my strongest town read on a (semi-)confirmed KP player was Cephiro.
We thought of driving ourselves (we were also afraid of iGrok picking us up), but figured the risk to Cephiro was probably bigger. At least for the hit we were right...

The earlier thought was to move any damage on a town player to a scummy player, but our strongest scum reads were at risk of getting shot themselves:

1. We still don't like Tali. Grush has also voiced his dislike of Tali. Grush has KP and might've shot Tali.
2. Grush is a similar story. He has lurked and even a lynch hasn't gotten him to do anything useful. We want to see who he shoots. However, a bus was not really an option, because iGrok has said he thinks Grush is scum and he might want to pick up Grush. Swapping a mob hit for a donkey kong right, seemed like a really bad idea. Als night and having a town read donkey konged seemed like a bad idea
3. iGrok also couldn't be swapped for the same reason as Tali.

I'm still pretty null on Saturn and Risen, but have a townie read on HRB. I just followed SnB's advice to swap Cephiro with the player least likely to take damage. I also kinda liked that Risen had 3 stock, so was not in any immediate danger.
[5-7-2012 00:41:30] Artanis: hm
[5-7-2012 00:41:53] Artanis: sure
[5-7-2012 00:42:12] Artanis: Sounds okay

Unless you want a few more posts like this there's not much I can give you.


Yeah, as much as possible please. We need to do as much as possible to maybe confirm that you're town.

THAT'S GETTING A LITTLE TOO MUCH...
YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO FIGURE SOMEONE OUT BY OUT OF THREAD INFORMATION. IT IS ALLOWED TO POST THE INFORMATION WHEN BEING ASKED FOR A SPECIFIC REASON (YOU WANTED TO KNOW WETHER OR NOT SUCH A QT EXISTED) BUT THIS IS GOING THE WRONG WAY...

YEAH I KNOW I SAID IT'S OKAY AS LONG AS YOU ONLY POST THE TEXT BUT IF THIS GETS TO BE A "ALL HYDRAS POST EVERYTHING FOR THE SAKE OF FIGURING PEOPLE OUT" I HAVE TO REVISE THIS. NO POSTING ABOUT SUCH THINGS MORE THAN WAS ALREADY POSTED
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
kingdedede
Profile Joined June 2012
Kazakhstan80 Posts
July 06 2012 23:39 GMT
#982
I'm not going to spend an hour editing the log as 1. I could do the exact same thing as scum and 2. It's incredibly boring stuff to do. If you don't believe I'm town from my filter then you just haven't been paying much attention.
Mister Saturn
Profile Joined June 2012
Vatican City State155 Posts
July 06 2012 23:41 GMT
#983
All aboard the shoot talismania train. Choo-Choo!

But man, I'm just going with what I see here. talismania - scum. grush - dunno lol. HrB - town. Cephiro-scummy. dedede - only reason I'm even considering possibility of scum is because of how capable they are and because of the style vibe I got in the beginning.

- Hiro
mmaaawww
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 07 2012 00:06 GMT
#984
look at it like this. if dedede is scum, then he has to have a partner. It's not me and it's not you Saturn.

if its grush: he started the bandwagon on day 2 on him in the first place, without the last minute intervention he'd be dead. could have been a pro bus, but unlikely

if it's cephiro: he would be in favor of the tali lynch, instead he called us a derp town and walked away. possible, but still unlikely

if it's tali: he was the first to vote for him on day 1, and as a result, tali was in pretty serious danger of being lynched.

this is outside of the fact that his filter is green as hell.
*PING*
Mister Saturn
Profile Joined June 2012
Vatican City State155 Posts
July 07 2012 00:14 GMT
#985
On July 07 2012 09:06 HomerunBat wrote:
look at it like this. if dedede is scum, then he has to have a partner. It's not me and it's not you Saturn.

if its grush: he started the bandwagon on day 2 on him in the first place, without the last minute intervention he'd be dead. could have been a pro bus, but unlikely

if it's cephiro: he would be in favor of the tali lynch, instead he called us a derp town and walked away. possible, but still unlikely

if it's tali: he was the first to vote for him on day 1, and as a result, tali was in pretty serious danger of being lynched.

this is outside of the fact that his filter is green as hell.


I really hate thinking about connections so much. Like I never ever try to think about them unless it's absolutely necessary (have dead scum and looking for their partners who I'm unsure on).

But this game is practically forcing me to do it since I can't see the flips of the people who get lynched.

The stuff you said doesn't really make me think that dedede is scum. From the way he's played he's town, and the connections you've shown also suggest he's town, right? So town.


I'm going to shoot talismania (I feel like I've said this so many times, lol). I have a scum read on him and scum are perfectly capable of trying to pull a last-second ploy. They play to their wincons too.

- Hiro
mmaaawww
Mister Saturn
Profile Joined June 2012
Vatican City State155 Posts
July 07 2012 00:19 GMT
#986
Also, I'm not going to consider the private conversation stuff. Toad has already made his opinion on it clear and I know that if I was a host or a mafia player, I would consider it playing against the spirit of the rules/game.

- Hiro
mmaaawww
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
July 07 2012 00:20 GMT
#987
hmm pretty sure that artanis just whined to toad that we were forcing him to post incriminating stuff. whatever. The thing he posted actually looks just like what scum do when they're working on what a post looks like. None of the other pairs have done that as I can see. I can't imagine he doesn't have some bits of convo about "what do you think about talismania? I think he's town now actually" blahblahblah but, again, whatever.

If hiro is truly shooting me and it actually turns out to be dedede and cephiro then gg. I can't argue with the fact that dedede has an incredibly town filter.
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
July 07 2012 00:21 GMT
#988
On July 07 2012 08:35 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2012 08:28 talismania wrote:
On July 07 2012 08:17 kingdedede wrote:
Everything interesting we've already shared in thread. It was mostly Acro playing as I focussed on my MTG game. That's why most of the talk was about MTG, where Acro just checked things that he wanted to post with me in skype. Our exchanges went something like:
[5-7-2012 00:40:38] Acro: how about:
[5-7-2012 00:40:40] Acro: <quote of anagram>
This is an anagram for bus cephiro risen.

That's exactly what we did. I guess we got lucky with our guess. The idea behind it was that scum would want to get rid of any extra town KP as fast as possible and my strongest town read on a (semi-)confirmed KP player was Cephiro.
We thought of driving ourselves (we were also afraid of iGrok picking us up), but figured the risk to Cephiro was probably bigger. At least for the hit we were right...

The earlier thought was to move any damage on a town player to a scummy player, but our strongest scum reads were at risk of getting shot themselves:

1. We still don't like Tali. Grush has also voiced his dislike of Tali. Grush has KP and might've shot Tali.
2. Grush is a similar story. He has lurked and even a lynch hasn't gotten him to do anything useful. We want to see who he shoots. However, a bus was not really an option, because iGrok has said he thinks Grush is scum and he might want to pick up Grush. Swapping a mob hit for a donkey kong right, seemed like a really bad idea. Als night and having a town read donkey konged seemed like a bad idea
3. iGrok also couldn't be swapped for the same reason as Tali.

I'm still pretty null on Saturn and Risen, but have a townie read on HRB. I just followed SnB's advice to swap Cephiro with the player least likely to take damage. I also kinda liked that Risen had 3 stock, so was not in any immediate danger.
[5-7-2012 00:41:30] Artanis: hm
[5-7-2012 00:41:53] Artanis: sure
[5-7-2012 00:42:12] Artanis: Sounds okay

Unless you want a few more posts like this there's not much I can give you.


Yeah, as much as possible please. We need to do as much as possible to maybe confirm that you're town.

THAT'S GETTING A LITTLE TOO MUCH...
YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO FIGURE SOMEONE OUT BY OUT OF THREAD INFORMATION. IT IS ALLOWED TO POST THE INFORMATION WHEN BEING ASKED FOR A SPECIFIC REASON (YOU WANTED TO KNOW WETHER OR NOT SUCH A QT EXISTED) BUT THIS IS GOING THE WRONG WAY...

YEAH I KNOW I SAID IT'S OKAY AS LONG AS YOU ONLY POST THE TEXT BUT IF THIS GETS TO BE A "ALL HYDRAS POST EVERYTHING FOR THE SAKE OF FIGURING PEOPLE OUT" I HAVE TO REVISE THIS. NO POSTING ABOUT SUCH THINGS MORE THAN WAS ALREADY POSTED


toad you gotta know that when I'm involved I'm trying to break the game in my favor =P
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 07 2012 00:24 GMT
#989
I am 100% in favor of the tali shot.

I read town on Saturn (eventually) and dedede without those qts. They are not needed.
*PING*
kingdedede
Profile Joined June 2012
Kazakhstan80 Posts
July 07 2012 00:24 GMT
#990
I didn't send any message, if I did I don't think I would post about how I'm not going to say anything about it 4 minutes after he made that post. I didn't see it when I posted my own.
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 07 2012 02:07 GMT
#991
I don't think you will grush, but don't forget about your second FALCON PAWNCH
*PING*
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
July 07 2012 04:04 GMT
#992
dedede you need to post to say who you think my partner is since you voted for me. It pretty much has to be cephiro - did you even think about that before you voted? Who else do you think it could be?

Hiropro, please consider shooting one of cephiro/acrofales tonight instead of me (lol as if). You can always get me lynched tomorrow.

Based on the intra-hydra talk (I ain't ignoring that shit you're all dumb for ignoring any evidence) honestly artanis+acro look the worst. I'm going to switch my carry onto cephiro I guess since it seems like the only thing I can do to convince you guys I'm not scum with him. Hiro I guess that should make your life a lot easier but again please consider just shooting cephiro.

That means, [b]grush[b] if you want to hit cephiro again without worrying about the bus driver you can shoot me. Or you can just shoot cephiro. either way.

____________________


Top lessons from this mafia game:

1) Never brag that when you're town, you're so town everyone knows. Apparently that's not always true.
2) When you're town (this goes for everyone in this game) always always always doubt yourself, particularly if you find yourself tunneling the same person for a long time.

Assuming I won't be alive tomorrow. It's been fun playing with you!
Mister Saturn
Profile Joined June 2012
Vatican City State155 Posts
July 07 2012 04:26 GMT
#993
On July 07 2012 13:04 talismania wrote:
dedede you need to post to say who you think my partner is since you voted for me. It pretty much has to be cephiro - did you even think about that before you voted? Who else do you think it could be?

Hiropro, please consider shooting one of cephiro/acrofales tonight instead of me (lol as if). You can always get me lynched tomorrow.

Based on the intra-hydra talk (I ain't ignoring that shit you're all dumb for ignoring any evidence) honestly artanis+acro look the worst. I'm going to switch my carry onto cephiro I guess since it seems like the only thing I can do to convince you guys I'm not scum with him. Hiro I guess that should make your life a lot easier but again please consider just shooting cephiro.

That means, [b]grush[b] if you want to hit cephiro again without worrying about the bus driver you can shoot me. Or you can just shoot cephiro. either way.

____________________


Top lessons from this mafia game:

1) Never brag that when you're town, you're so town everyone knows. Apparently that's not always true.
2) When you're town (this goes for everyone in this game) always always always doubt yourself, particularly if you find yourself tunneling the same person for a long time.

Assuming I won't be alive tomorrow. It's been fun playing with you!


I don't know why I keep posting in this thread, since I'm either pointlessly confirming my correctness or proving even more how wrong and dumb I've been this game. But it's not like I'm even reading any filters or anything at this point, so I might as well do five minutes of speculation.

The fact that you think carrying Cephiro is the way to go just makes me go, lol what? If you were town you would realize at this point that dedede+grush is the most plausible scum team.

grush+cephiro is so unlikely: no scum team would put 2 KP on their own player when they've already lost 1.5 stock on the other one. Not to mention the fact that it ensures grush has to be bussed.

Cephiro+dedede simply has no reason to change the lynch from grush to talismania. You would almost certainly be the lynch right after that and that's even assuming that town doesn't just lose after night, considering that scum has a bus driver to redirect my shot and 2.5 KP of their own....

Dedede+grush at least explains how grush managed to coordinate with the mafia shot, gives a reason for dedede to switch votes, and it's possible dedede just wanted to bus grush and ride by themselves to victory.

But instead you pick the person who HomerunBat and I believe to be your partner. Not the people who are most likely to be scum themselves (given the information that you would have as town), but the person who others are calling as your partner. Also, the fact that you are now treating grush as town is incredibly hilarious. If anything, this only further solidifies my belief that you are scum.

- Hiro
mmaaawww
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
July 07 2012 04:46 GMT
#994
dunno why I keep wanting to post too, but you're wrong about cephiro + dedede having no reason to change the lynch.

If it's a no-lynch, they can't win right away. They'd have 2.5 kp and could only kill one townie (grush or you in this scenario) with it.

But by switching the lynch to me, they can win by using their 1 kp on grush and their 1.5 kp on me (which you would be acting as insurance on) and therefore get rid of two townies.

Anyway hiro

When you're town (this goes for everyone in this game) always always always doubt yourself, particularly if you find yourself tunneling the same person for a long time.
Mister Saturn
Profile Joined June 2012
Vatican City State155 Posts
July 07 2012 04:55 GMT
#995
Hm, true. Sigh, w/e it's not like I'm changing my mind at this point. If I'm wrong, then I'll need to reevaluate the way I've played after this game. Which is something I would be doing no matter what the final result is(after going after iGrok for so long).

But I'm shooting you tonight so either I'm going to find out that the game is still going and thus Cephiro is almost certainly scum or I'm going to find out that town lost.

No matter what your alignment is, you're a really dedicated player.

If you're town, sorry
mmaaawww
Mister Saturn
Profile Joined June 2012
Vatican City State155 Posts
July 07 2012 05:01 GMT
#996
On July 07 2012 13:04 talismania wrote:
1) Never brag that when you're town, you're so town everyone knows. Apparently that's not always true.


And I never thought this way because you yourself said it. I thought this way because multiple other people (Kurumi and Acrofales come to mind) said this and because whenever I had played with you or seen you play as the game was going on (Pick Your Poison, Bastard 2, Bang Bang 2) I had identified you correctly as either scum or town. And those were all games where I was town/survivor/spectating.
mmaaawww
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
July 07 2012 06:05 GMT
#997
yeah hiro the problem I'm having now and why I've started getting paranoid about cephiro + dedede is that if it really is you plus grush then I actually think town is winning after both he and I flip. If I carry you tonight, then you have 0.5 kp which makes it easier for town, but even if I don't you only have 2.0 in a sea full of 3.0s which would make it really hard for you to solo the win. So I'm not sure what the justification for me carrying you honestly is, when instead I can carry cephiro (or I guess dedede) and hedge bets on the off chance that I convince grush to shoot me as well.

You interactions with strongandbig seem legit as well, while artanis' reluctance to delve into his with acro set off some alarm bells (what he did pull out looked like post coaching which also raises eyebrows). That said I will reiterate that acro has been playing really well if he is scum, acting just randomly enough to seem townie without messing up an underlying scum agenda.

Actually what about this: grush shoots me (I carry cephiro/dedede) and you shoot whomever I'm carrying. I'm at 0.5 kp and might die to a stage event but at least the game doesn't end right away if it really is cephiro+dedede. They can't shoot at me without dying themselves because your shot + grush's shot through me puts one of them at 0.5 kp.

Kinda late at night here but is this crazy?
Mister Saturn
Profile Joined June 2012
Vatican City State155 Posts
July 07 2012 06:10 GMT
#998
I'm not changing; I'm shooting you. I think you're scum, s&b thinks you're scum, and the player that the two of us have a town read on also thinks you're scum.

- Hiro
mmaaawww
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
July 07 2012 06:30 GMT
#999
well I have to keep trying =P

I'm going to carry cephiro.

Sleep on it tonight and before the deadline tomorrow at least give it one more readthrough and think-through. Talk to strongandbig if possible.

The way I see it, if you're scum you're already dead once grush flips scum and I flip town.

If you're town and think I'm scum with cephiro, shooting cephiro and having grush shoot me puts as both at 0.5 kp and therefore the scumteam you think is active is essentially crippled with no vote swaying ability anyway and the chance to die to the stage event.

I guess if bus driver buses cephiro with homerunbat or something then this simply doesn't work though.

Man.

Ok lemme think this through. If it's dedede + cephiro then obviously bus cephiro with homerunbat I guess. Then they have 2.5 kp to work with. If you're shooting me, then it's EZ win by killing grush. If you're not shooting me, then it's EZ win by using the NK on grush and cephiro's shot on me. Although if they really think that grush is going to shoot me, they can just use the NK on me and cephiro's shot on grush in order to avoid accidentally killing themselves if both saturn + cephiro shoot me.

Dear lord the only way town survives the night in this scenario is if they would be wifom'd into making the wrong decision about where to put their kills. Seems impossible though.
Mister Saturn
Profile Joined June 2012
Vatican City State155 Posts
July 07 2012 17:24 GMT
#1000
I'm moving my things to a storage facility so I won't be there at deadline.

s&b, you can do whatever you like.
mmaaawww
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 55 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 86
Codebar 56
Reynor 23
RotterdaM 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 64460
Bisu 3462
FanTaSy 1230
Stork 774
Rush 583
hero 236
Snow 214
firebathero 197
Mind 104
Sharp 80
[ Show more ]
Free 72
Sexy 62
Pusan 56
ToSsGirL 47
Last 39
Trap 37
Bale 29
Mong 27
Hm[arnc] 23
HiyA 19
Rock 18
Terrorterran 16
yabsab 16
Aegong 14
zelot 12
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9754
Dendi872
Counter-Strike
fl0m2255
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King90
Other Games
singsing2283
Liquid`RaSZi1392
Beastyqt713
B2W.Neo663
Mlord552
olofmeister468
Khaldor359
Happy323
KnowMe277
Hui .219
crisheroes171
Chillindude65
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV256
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony6
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV514
League of Legends
• Nemesis4188
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1344
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
9m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 9m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 9m
OSC
8h 9m
Replay Cast
8h 9m
OSC
21h 9m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.