• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:18
CEST 15:18
KST 22:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8845 users

SSB-64 Mafia - Page 49

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 55 Next
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 06 2012 22:53 GMT
#961
s0Lstice
07-06-2012
06:51 PM ET (US)

+ Show Spoiler +

Edit

Delete
yea we should share, our role doesnt mean anything anymore
158
ShiaoPiPerson was signed in when posted
07-06-2012
06:46 PM ET (US)
should we share? I dont like the idea of claiming.
157
ShiaoPiPerson was signed in when posted
07-06-2012
06:19 PM ET (US)
if talis does flip town though and assuming we are still not endgamed by then grush/saturn need to die asap
156
s0Lstice
07-06-2012
05:38 PM ET (US)
i'm glad we agree though, it's always scary being alone on a read, and I trust yours.
155
s0Lstice
07-06-2012
05:36 PM ET (US)
yea Talis defense really rang scummy to me. his evidence for himself as town was so totally weak. notice also the anger, the F-bombs. It wasn't like this when he was up for lynch before. He is cornered.
154
ShiaoPiPerson was signed in when posted
07-06-2012
04:24 PM ET (US)
actually rereading talis defence is actually no defense but some funky connection stuff...
I'll go along with your read on talis then.
153
ShiaoPiPerson was signed in when posted
07-06-2012
04:21 PM ET (US)
Well you are awesome at applying pressure.
Talismania does point out the scary votetiming from saturn/grush though and his responses together with cephs look quite okay to me. If we lynch grush we have to be sure to hit scum as you already pointed out the numbers. Actually I am really unsure now. What are your thoughts right now?
152
s0Lstice
07-06-2012
09:47 AM ET (US)
I'm gonna write up a case on both of them. I really think I have it right this time.
151
s0Lstice
07-06-2012
08:35 AM ET (US)
plus, even if cephiro didn't get bussed, it would have given him MAD town cred for taking the night hit, and he would only be down 1 stock. A fair trade in my eyes.
150
s0Lstice
07-06-2012
08:34 AM ET (US)
I actually think it's cephiro and Talis.

It's entirely possible that they predicted that cephiro would be bussed. I have to look in dedede's filter, but I think he was reading Cephiro as town. It would take balls of steel, but they could have put the KP on cephiro.

I looked at dedede's filter, and it is pretty solid. I get a strong town vibe from him.

This means that grush will flip town. If this does indeed happen, then I will be more convinced.

Of all the players left, the filters just don't lie. Cephiro has been tunneling Risen all game, and Talis has done next to nothing, just going with the flow.


Not sure how much you want of this, we got a lot
*PING*
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 06 2012 22:54 GMT
#962
+ Show Spoiler +
ShiaoPiPerson was signed in when posted
07-06-2012
08:19 AM ET (US)
Cephiro/dedede scumteam?
Otherwise the nighthit on Ceph does not make any sense
148
s0Lstice
07-06-2012
08:15 AM ET (US)
Cephiro's filter does not look good imo. All he has done is tunnel Risen the entire game.
147
ShiaoPiPerson was signed in when posted
07-06-2012
08:09 AM ET (US)
yeah just saw it, my bad.
146
s0Lstice
07-06-2012
07:09 AM ET (US)
yea he did, he said he ate risen.

I looked at the votes. It was 4 votes for talis, 3 on grush. We then switched to grush, making it 3 to 4. Cephiro then comes in and votes grush. 3 to 5. Then risen switched from grush to talis. 4 to 4. Grush being the first to 4 means he would be lynched regardless of whether Talis was pikachu, assuming I understand it correctly.
145
ShiaoPiPerson was signed in when posted
07-06-2012
07:00 AM ET (US)

wait he claimed Kirby? You sure? I have not found a claim in his filter
Edited 07-06-2012 07:03 AM
144
s0Lstice
07-06-2012
06:58 AM ET (US)
hmm, ill have to look at the numbers. he has since claimed kirby. if he was really lying about that then he is totally scum.
143
ShiaoPiPerson was signed in when posted
07-06-2012
06:44 AM ET (US)

Well not following his own suggestion is something I overlooked. Looks pretty bad to be honest.
I thought he was pikachu? Otherwise the whole lynch on grush day1 would not have worked.
Edited 07-06-2012 06:45 AM
142
s0Lstice
07-06-2012
06:37 AM ET (US)
i'll keep in mind what you said about Talis, I still haven't done a fresh read yet.

I'm curious what you make of the fact that he called for everyone to present fresh reads once every cycle, then didn't even follow his own suggestion.
141
s0Lstice
07-06-2012
06:33 AM ET (US)
another thing I want to do is look at dedede and cephiro again. if grush flips town especially so. Yoshi+samus would make sense for balance purposes..

I keep saying they are town, but I don't want to blind myself to the possibility.

Also, Talis is Kirby. Kirby+falcon wouldn't be too bad for balance.
140
ShiaoPiPerson was signed in when posted
07-06-2012
05:44 AM ET (US)
Well consider talismanias reaction to the first case you made on him. Calm, explaining and well-structured. his thoughts about the setup might seem filler, but they can also be logical from a town perspective.
I would still have him as a townread.
Saturn is getting better, but it is kind of hard to read him as S&B and Hiro seem to have a completely different postingstyle. but would you really think that town has two samuses against a scumteam of pikachu/falcon? kind of imbalanced in my opinion, but yeah that is speculation about setup and stuff. If cephiro had not been the target of the scum KP I would have called him more scummy since earlier but like now I am kind of stuck on grush/Saturn team. A Talismania scum would be indicative of dedede scum in my opinion, Talis has zero interaction with dedede, which is worrying. But having the high townread on dedede I would lynch grush today and find a way to kill saturn
139
s0Lstice
07-06-2012
04:39 AM ET (US)
and no worries
138
s0Lstice
07-06-2012
04:39 AM ET (US)
The way Saturn has been behaving recently...it makes me want to have another look.

Let me know your opinion, I am beginning to lean Talismania as the last scum. I haven't finished doing a review of it yet. Cephiro and dedede are very town, so it's gotta be either Tali or Mr. S.
137
ShiaoPiPerson was signed in when posted
07-05-2012
08:04 PM ET (US)
Sorry for leaving you out like this the whole day, stuff came up and I just couldn't check til now.
How do you want to proceed?
Lynch grush and tell vig/samus to hit saturn at night?
136
s0Lstice
07-05-2012
06:47 AM ET (US)
ah nvm. seems he is DK, he was surprised his carry target didn't get damaged.
135
s0Lstice
07-05-2012
04:51 AM ET (US)
I think Risen is fox. He seems pretty surprised he took damage, asserting he got roleblocked.
134
s0Lstice
07-04-2012
08:03 PM ET (US)
ok will do.
133
ShiaoPiPerson was signed in when posted
07-04-2012
08:02 PM ET (US)
I'll be off now.
Keep pushing grush/Saturn if possible/needed. Any of their flips should be pretty good.
132
s0Lstice
07-04-2012
07:38 PM ET (US)
thanks
131
ShiaoPiPerson was signed in when posted
07-04-2012
07:37 PM ET (US)
send it to the hydraaccount
130
s0Lstice
07-04-2012
07:30 PM ET (US)
hey can you resend that risen case back to me? or just reply to it. I need the html coding intact.
129
ShiaoPiPerson was signed in when posted
07-04-2012
06:29 PM ET (US)
I totally agree with the vote on grush, seriously stacking up to make damage quite clearly scum. Also the push on saturn brings him to 1 stock. easy to pick off later
128
ShiaoPiPerson was signed in when posted
07-04-2012
06:27 PM ET (US)
oh wait ignore my derpfest of thought :S
127
s0Lstice
07-04-2012
06:26 PM ET (US)
looks like dedede bussed between cephiro and risen. makes perfect sense
*PING*
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 06 2012 22:59 GMT
#963
I got a good chuckle out of the doublenub comment s&b haha
*PING*
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
July 06 2012 23:00 GMT
#964
damn this is great I didn't expect HRB.

Artanis and acro we definitely need yours now. Need need need. Post your communiques, my friends.
kingdedede
Profile Joined June 2012
Kazakhstan80 Posts
July 06 2012 23:00 GMT
#965
On July 07 2012 07:43 talismania wrote:
Oh this is awesome.

Other hydras, I'd like to see all your private communications that you feel are safe to share as well.

We should really rule artanis+acro out this way. Can you guys copy+paste the text of all your communications up until any point where you talk about who you're busing tonight? Thanks!

Can't do that, my talks with Acro include a lot of talk about my current MTG game I'm hosting which includes sensitive information that could dramatically alter that game. I don't feel like editing out half the conversation either since it'd prove nothing as I could be editing it as scum.
Mister Saturn
Profile Joined June 2012
Vatican City State155 Posts
July 06 2012 23:00 GMT
#966
I'm still shooting you tonight, talismania

- Hiro
mmaaawww
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
July 06 2012 23:02 GMT
#967
Can I get a hug and a kiss when I flip?
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
July 06 2012 23:04 GMT
#968
On July 07 2012 08:00 kingdedede wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2012 07:43 talismania wrote:
Oh this is awesome.

Other hydras, I'd like to see all your private communications that you feel are safe to share as well.

We should really rule artanis+acro out this way. Can you guys copy+paste the text of all your communications up until any point where you talk about who you're busing tonight? Thanks!

Can't do that, my talks with Acro include a lot of talk about my current MTG game I'm hosting which includes sensitive information that could dramatically alter that game. I don't feel like editing out half the conversation either since it'd prove nothing as I could be editing it as scum.


well that sucks. Can we get a few little teasers here and there? Surely there are some exchanges that don't include talk about that game.
Mister Saturn
Profile Joined June 2012
Vatican City State155 Posts
July 06 2012 23:05 GMT
#969
Nope, I don't give hugs to scum

And if you're actually town, I'll be too sad
mmaaawww
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
July 06 2012 23:07 GMT
#970
On July 07 2012 08:04 talismania wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2012 08:00 kingdedede wrote:
On July 07 2012 07:43 talismania wrote:
Oh this is awesome.

Other hydras, I'd like to see all your private communications that you feel are safe to share as well.

We should really rule artanis+acro out this way. Can you guys copy+paste the text of all your communications up until any point where you talk about who you're busing tonight? Thanks!

Can't do that, my talks with Acro include a lot of talk about my current MTG game I'm hosting which includes sensitive information that could dramatically alter that game. I don't feel like editing out half the conversation either since it'd prove nothing as I could be editing it as scum.


well that sucks. Can we get a few little teasers here and there? Surely there are some exchanges that don't include talk about that game.


Yeah I'm serious about this. you need to give us something. I highly doubt every single post has stuff on the MTG game.
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
July 06 2012 23:11 GMT
#971
On July 07 2012 08:05 Mister Saturn wrote:
Nope, I don't give hugs to scum

And if you're actually town, I'll be too sad


You and me both I think are getting toasted in the scum QT unless you and strongandbig had the foresight to fake those convos like that.

Right now we need to keep pressuring artanis to post as much of his convo with acrofales as possible. I think what HRB posted almost absolutely rules them out as scum.
Mister Saturn
Profile Joined June 2012
Vatican City State155 Posts
July 06 2012 23:13 GMT
#972
I honestly don't believe you at all. I'm shooting you.

And even if they are actually scum somehow, they've played really well and I wouldn't be ashamed in losing to them. Literally the only thing I've suspected them on is how little Acro has been posting.

- Hiro
mmaaawww
Mister Saturn
Profile Joined June 2012
Vatican City State155 Posts
July 06 2012 23:14 GMT
#973
Well I suppose I would be a little mad at the end of this game if grush was scum -_-
mmaaawww
kingdedede
Profile Joined June 2012
Kazakhstan80 Posts
July 06 2012 23:17 GMT
#974
Everything interesting we've already shared in thread. It was mostly Acro playing as I focussed on my MTG game. That's why most of the talk was about MTG, where Acro just checked things that he wanted to post with me in skype. Our exchanges went something like:
[5-7-2012 00:40:38] Acro: how about:
[5-7-2012 00:40:40] Acro: <quote of anagram>
This is an anagram for bus cephiro risen.

That's exactly what we did. I guess we got lucky with our guess. The idea behind it was that scum would want to get rid of any extra town KP as fast as possible and my strongest town read on a (semi-)confirmed KP player was Cephiro.
We thought of driving ourselves (we were also afraid of iGrok picking us up), but figured the risk to Cephiro was probably bigger. At least for the hit we were right...

The earlier thought was to move any damage on a town player to a scummy player, but our strongest scum reads were at risk of getting shot themselves:

1. We still don't like Tali. Grush has also voiced his dislike of Tali. Grush has KP and might've shot Tali.
2. Grush is a similar story. He has lurked and even a lynch hasn't gotten him to do anything useful. We want to see who he shoots. However, a bus was not really an option, because iGrok has said he thinks Grush is scum and he might want to pick up Grush. Swapping a mob hit for a donkey kong right, seemed like a really bad idea. Als night and having a town read donkey konged seemed like a bad idea
3. iGrok also couldn't be swapped for the same reason as Tali.

I'm still pretty null on Saturn and Risen, but have a townie read on HRB. I just followed SnB's advice to swap Cephiro with the player least likely to take damage. I also kinda liked that Risen had 3 stock, so was not in any immediate danger.
[5-7-2012 00:41:30] Artanis: hm
[5-7-2012 00:41:53] Artanis: sure
[5-7-2012 00:42:12] Artanis: Sounds okay

Unless you want a few more posts like this there's not much I can give you.
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 06 2012 23:17 GMT
#975
If cephiro isn't lying he'll shoot grush, so no worries there.
*PING*
Mister Saturn
Profile Joined June 2012
Vatican City State155 Posts
July 06 2012 23:20 GMT
#976
lol, that looks exactly like a scum QT conversation with one experienced and one newer player -_-

But I'm just going with my read on talismania. At this point he has nothing to lose and can act however townie he wants. I'm shooting talismania.

- Hiro
mmaaawww
Mister Saturn
Profile Joined June 2012
Vatican City State155 Posts
July 06 2012 23:25 GMT
#977
On July 07 2012 08:17 HomerunBat wrote:
If cephiro isn't lying he'll shoot grush, so no worries there.


No man, it's not that simple. If dedede is scum, we are so screwed because it's like bus driver wifom that the shooters have to deal with.

- Hiro
mmaaawww
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
July 06 2012 23:28 GMT
#978
On July 07 2012 08:17 kingdedede wrote:
Everything interesting we've already shared in thread. It was mostly Acro playing as I focussed on my MTG game. That's why most of the talk was about MTG, where Acro just checked things that he wanted to post with me in skype. Our exchanges went something like:
[5-7-2012 00:40:38] Acro: how about:
[5-7-2012 00:40:40] Acro: <quote of anagram>
This is an anagram for bus cephiro risen.

That's exactly what we did. I guess we got lucky with our guess. The idea behind it was that scum would want to get rid of any extra town KP as fast as possible and my strongest town read on a (semi-)confirmed KP player was Cephiro.
We thought of driving ourselves (we were also afraid of iGrok picking us up), but figured the risk to Cephiro was probably bigger. At least for the hit we were right...

The earlier thought was to move any damage on a town player to a scummy player, but our strongest scum reads were at risk of getting shot themselves:

1. We still don't like Tali. Grush has also voiced his dislike of Tali. Grush has KP and might've shot Tali.
2. Grush is a similar story. He has lurked and even a lynch hasn't gotten him to do anything useful. We want to see who he shoots. However, a bus was not really an option, because iGrok has said he thinks Grush is scum and he might want to pick up Grush. Swapping a mob hit for a donkey kong right, seemed like a really bad idea. Als night and having a town read donkey konged seemed like a bad idea
3. iGrok also couldn't be swapped for the same reason as Tali.

I'm still pretty null on Saturn and Risen, but have a townie read on HRB. I just followed SnB's advice to swap Cephiro with the player least likely to take damage. I also kinda liked that Risen had 3 stock, so was not in any immediate danger.
[5-7-2012 00:41:30] Artanis: hm
[5-7-2012 00:41:53] Artanis: sure
[5-7-2012 00:42:12] Artanis: Sounds okay

Unless you want a few more posts like this there's not much I can give you.


Yeah, as much as possible please. We need to do as much as possible to maybe confirm that you're town.
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
July 06 2012 23:31 GMT
#979
On July 07 2012 08:17 HomerunBat wrote:
If cephiro isn't lying he'll shoot grush, so no worries there.


He isn't lying - the concern would be that grush is town in which case cephiro + dedede have this almost all the way in the bag. They have 2.5 kp to work with and hiropro already committed to shooting me. Even if I switch from carrying mister saturn to one of them we'd have to get lucky with grush's shot and get hiropro to change his mind to have a chance at not having two dead townies in the morning.

It sort of occurred to me that what I said about "if dedede and cephiro were scum one will change their mind at the last second blahblahblah" actually happened and I didn't even notice. I really really really want to rule them out as a possibility and pray that hiropro and snb just made those convos up because they're smart players so pretty please artanis with sugar on top, post as much of the stuff that you can with acrofales. Even if you have to spend an hour editing it, please do.
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 06 2012 23:33 GMT
#980
yea that's a good point.

I've been through dedede's filter a number of times and got a town read every time. I will go look again though, mainly because that's the one scenario we are totally screwed in.

you are controlling the shot, so don't close your mind to anything, but don't be paranoid. There is no need to rush either, we got 24 hours.
*PING*
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 55 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 631
Railgan 60
MindelVK 31
Codebar 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68754
Calm 11100
Bisu 2391
FanTaSy 1167
Stork 743
soO 437
Rush 397
firebathero 211
Snow 176
Last 152
[ Show more ]
Sharp 109
Mind 96
Light 95
hero 80
Pusan 71
Sea.KH 55
Free 48
ToSsGirL 44
Trap 41
Sexy 35
Mong 32
Hm[arnc] 32
Bale 29
Aegong 20
yabsab 16
HiyA 15
zelot 14
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
Rock 9
Shine 9
IntoTheRainbow 7
Terrorterran 7
scan(afreeca) 6
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc6811
Dendi1135
Counter-Strike
fl0m3195
byalli816
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Other Games
gofns39535
singsing2474
B2W.Neo575
Liquid`RaSZi555
Pyrionflax243
Beastyqt239
Happy182
Hui .122
Mlord57
Trikslyr48
Chillindude17
Khaldor15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 92
• Response 10
• Dystopia_ 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV515
League of Legends
• Jankos3031
• Nemesis3009
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1419
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 42m
OSC
9h 42m
Replay Cast
9h 42m
OSC
22h 42m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.