• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:47
CEST 23:47
KST 06:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8210 users

SSB-64 Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 05 2012 11:57 GMT
#673
I don't want to close my mind to any possibility, but I think the simplest explanation in this case is true. You, Cephiro, and dedede are all 3 town.

Some people don't agree that you are town, but I really think you are. If you are scum, then good job screwing with my head.

Cephiro, I linked Risen's past games in an earlier post of mine. I'd like you to take a look. TL mafia LI and LIII.
*PING*
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 05 2012 12:10 GMT
#683
Cephiro- yea he actually does. he looks scummy no matter his alignment. Maybe this should have been a sign to me that my read from the meta, whatever it was, shouldn't carry a lot of weight.

iGrok's post was pretty rockstar. I especially like the aftermath of Risen knee-jerking at the speed of light.

I also like that he is willing to die to go after his read.
*PING*
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 05 2012 12:21 GMT
#688
Risen, to clarify, I'm not changing my mind on you. I still think you're town.

I realized my last few comments put that in doubt.
*PING*
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 05 2012 12:29 GMT
#695
I think pushing Risen is going to result in two dead townies.
*PING*
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 05 2012 12:35 GMT
#699
I 100% agree on the grush lynch.

In light of iGrok's post, I'd like to push Tali or Mr. Saturn. I think Mr. Saturn is more likely to be scum #2.
*PING*
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 05 2012 12:40 GMT
#701
I really didn't like his behavior as the town reads became stronger. He ran out of room to hide. I posted a BS case on Tali and Saturn jumped all over it.

Risen, for your suggestion to be true, not only would dedede have to be lying, but so would grush, who is town in your scenario.
*PING*
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 05 2012 12:48 GMT
#704
Cancel that, I had assumed that your theory had dedede lying about the switch. You said clearly earlier that that wasn't the case.

I still think dedede is town though. It's the simplest explanation.
*PING*
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 05 2012 13:10 GMT
#714
Risen, if you really think dedede is scum, then make the case using his filter. Your scenario is possible, yes, but it doesn't stand on it's own merits just because it is possible. If dedede is scum then his filter will have scummy stuff in it. I looked, and I don't see it. If you want to convince people, show us how he is scummy.
*PING*
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 05 2012 13:24 GMT
#718
On July 05 2012 21:10 Mister Saturn wrote:
Anyway, I still think Talismania might be scum. However I'm fine with pushing risen (I'll have to see what hiro thinks before we change our actions) since he might be scum (although I don't think he is, i still think his explosion at the start seemed townish) and since I still think you might be scum who is only just now trying the "bwahaha, I planned it all along I was playing scummy on purpose to see how people react" gambit.


Just look at this. Can we pretty please push Mr. Saturn?
*PING*
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 05 2012 13:42 GMT
#734
Explain to me again iGrok how taking a stock off scum #2 is a bad idea?

I don't agree with your big post, because I don't see the need to kill a townie before winning the game.
*PING*
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 05 2012 13:42 GMT
#735
ebwop: 2 townies
*PING*
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 05 2012 14:51 GMT
#748
iGrok, you have done nothing this game to earn the right to call the shots.

I'm going to repost this, so it doesn't get buried.
On July 05 2012 21:10 Mister Saturn wrote:
Anyway, I still think Talismania might be scum. However I'm fine with pushing risen (I'll have to see what hiro thinks before we change our actions) since he might be scum (although I don't think he is, i still think his explosion at the start seemed townish) and since I still think you might be scum who is only just now trying the "bwahaha, I planned it all along I was playing scummy on purpose to see how people react" gambit.


How in the fuck is this not our push target for today?

iGrok and Cephiro, you are both wrong on Risen.

I want to ask you exactly what has he been fighting for for the past little bit? He is all-out fighting to switch the kill order from grush->risen->Mr. S to grush->Mr. S->risen? Why? He knows he's dead if Mr.S flips town anyway. Do the tone of his posts really suggest he is fighting extra hard to die a little bit later, or is it more likely that he is town and is honestly pissed that he is going to be killed for no reason?

Scum in this situation do what Mr. S is doing: clam up.

Also, I've said before to go look at TL Mafia LI. I'm not just saying that for my health. You may not love meta, but go look at that game and tell me you don't see a lot of the same stuff there as here.

Look as well at how Risen has been addressing grush. What kind of scum, in an attempt to save a teammate, first announces that said teammate is 'confirmed town,' announces he will be late vote switching, and then after the fact says SORRY BRO I TRIED. You can call that WIFOM if you want, but I don't. The simplest explanation there is that they are not teammates.

I want to hear from dedede and Talis. I want you both to consider what I said and ##push Mr. Saturn.

iGrok and Cephiro, same thing.

I want us all to push Mr. Saturn today, and have Cephiro blow his shit up on N2.

*PING*
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 05 2012 17:29 GMT
#766
Explain why scum iGrok is championing the cause for his own death, via risen lava push
*PING*
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 05 2012 17:30 GMT
#767
also I really liked the "you're just bad" defense
*PING*
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 05 2012 17:47 GMT
#775
DK abilities don't trigger DK abilities.
*PING*
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 05 2012 17:48 GMT
#776
and thanks for the snipe, very classy of you
*PING*
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 05 2012 19:01 GMT
#782
He should be shooting Mr. S regardless, no? Either you and Risen die today-> shoot Mr. S....or Mr. S gets pushed and Ceph finishes him off
*PING*
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 05 2012 19:10 GMT
#789
It was just a question, you need to chill.

I don't agree with it, but I'll switch.
*PING*
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 05 2012 22:24 GMT
#838
I'd say don't throw it. I'd prefer not to risk scum getting an item/cephiro getting roleblocked
*PING*
HomerunBat
Profile Joined June 2012
Oman114 Posts
July 05 2012 22:29 GMT
#840
@Mr. S

cephiro was right about the finger pointing. it starts and ends with the filters, if you really think I'm scum, make a case.

I have to say that your actions leading up to this deadline, are giving me doubts. I'm also trying to think of what Tali has done that has helped town.

I still think we lynch grush today. The one thing that has me convinced is that he kept calling cephiro scum after it was extremely clear that the scum kp was aimed at him. Afterwards, he said something along the lines of it being an elaborate scum conspiracy.
*PING*
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O151
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 529
ZZZero.O 151
Hyun 92
soO 47
Dota 2
qojqva2309
monkeys_forever187
League of Legends
Doublelift3726
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4368
Liquid`Hasu583
Other Games
summit1g10539
FrodaN1503
KnowMe268
Livibee193
JimRising 74
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick707
StarCraft 2
angryscii 37
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 83
• Adnapsc2 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra706
Other Games
• imaqtpie1112
• Shiphtur596
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 13m
Patches Events
17h 13m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 13m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 13m
OSC
1d 1h
OSC
1d 14h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.