• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:45
CEST 02:45
KST 09:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9588 users

Emergency Mini Mafia! - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 11 2012 05:08 GMT
#703
It can't be snarfs, can it?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 11 2012 15:28 GMT
#714
Ah, it looks like Palmar showed up. Excellent. Snarfs where are you at
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 11 2012 16:44 GMT
#716
On June 11 2012 23:21 Palmar wrote:
We should kill Blazinghand, he has been pushing a bad lynch based on inactivity, and when the inactivity is explained (the player is simply not playing anymore) he doesn't look at the evidence from the only point furer seems to have been playing the game, instead keeps his tunneling up.


Is this actually your only reason for voting me?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 11 2012 16:50 GMT
#719
On June 12 2012 01:46 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2012 01:44 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 11 2012 23:21 Palmar wrote:
We should kill Blazinghand, he has been pushing a bad lynch based on inactivity, and when the inactivity is explained (the player is simply not playing anymore) he doesn't look at the evidence from the only point furer seems to have been playing the game, instead keeps his tunneling up.


Is this actually your only reason for voting me?


Yes.

The fact that you even consider furer's inactivity a factor in the equation makes you scum.


That's interesting, because I think my case was pretty straightforwards:

On June 11 2012 07:22 Blazinghand wrote:
Palmar needs to move mountains to make up for Furerkip's silence.

##vote Palmar

He has not.


I'm not voting you because Furerkip was lurking, I'm voting you because you were lurking. Furerkip's silence means we have no read on him. The fact that you still haven't read the filter and the case on the only non-me vote indicates to me that you're not doing what you need to to establish yourself as town. After we mislynch me, tomorrow is LYLO (at 5-3), and you're a liability unless you can make some serious contributions.

You still have not.

So you still have my vote.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 11 2012 16:50 GMT
#720
Oh, really, the RB isn't going to claim to save me? Really?

FINE

FINE THEN I SEE HOW IT IS
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 11 2012 16:55 GMT
#721
Ok guys, fine. You caught me. I fucked up and you caught me.

I am the Serial Killer. N1 I fired at Furerkip, and was RBed. N2 I fired at VE. I did so because given a town JK and a town RB, it was weird that we'd have a miller.

The Mafia haven't killed anyone yet this game.

Don't lynch me YET, town. I CAN HELP YOU. I have infinite bullets. I don't know if I still have my night life, but I can at least try to kill a scum tonight, and maybe they won't shoot me anyways because you'll have to lynch me eventually. I know as an SK it's terrible to claim, but if I die today I definitely can't win.

Let me help you.

I even fuckign crumbed my goddamn SK role cause I thought it might come down to this. I was super sure Mafia RBed me AND shot me N1, too!

On June 09 2012 16:32 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2012 16:24 Hyaach wrote:
Read the quote again its not just about his meta. Its about him failing to pressure Pandain after the fake claim and going up with MrZ

Why bother to argue about game mechanics and balance like Mason claiming

On June 06 2012 11:54 Blazinghand wrote:
On June 06 2012 11:49 Pandain wrote:
1. Blue roles will have more information in executing their actions. There will be 2 less chances for each blue role to waste a check/shot/roleblock on a townie. Times that by the amount of power roles we have and that is a significant deal. We won't be able to do that if they claim at the very end of N1.

We don't have a vigi AND masons AND an additional blue role and you know it.

On June 06 2012 11:49 Pandain wrote:
2. We have more information. This is good, not just becuase we won't lynch the masons, but for all the information that springs out of confirmed townies. Your right, BH, confirmed townies aren't 100% right. But the fact is that they aren't scum, and that lets us make sure town runs the scene, not scum. I'd rather have an idiot town help guide town than any scum.


Given that the lynch seems to have consolidated onto me (or navi), I'd be very, very surprised if a mason somehow revealing themselves would change things today, unless Navi or me are masons, in which case my idea of "don't claim D1 unless you're gonna get lynched" applies quite well.

On June 06 2012 11:49 Pandain wrote:
Masons getting shot = more blue roles able to do stuff.
Blues(if even that) getting shot = we still have confirmed townie.

Right... but one of these two things is gonna happen ANYWAYS. all that claiming NOW does is let scum choose which one. Claiming now is terrible.

On June 06 2012 11:49 Pandain wrote:
Basically we'll have more information, and now. We already (are pretty sure) that VE is a miller, I'm a vig, if we have tow additional masons that = 4/12 people already accounted for! Then factor in individual analysis and guesswork! That's a HUGE deal in lynch one!


1) Whether or not VE is scummy is a function of his play, not his claim.
2) We don't know you're a vigi at the moment, as you yourself have said.
3) all of this works just as well with masons claiming N1 unless a mason is gonna get lynched, in which case they shoudl claim.


MASONS: don't listen to pandain. Don't claim D1 unless you're gonna get lynched.


and what does the bold post shows again? His saving crumbs for a possible fake mason claim as well?


Oh, of course, IT TOTALLY MAKES SENSE FOR SCUM TO FAKE A MASON CLAIM. Yeah. Clearly. That doesn't even look like a crumb for a mason claim. What the dicks are you talking about?

Like, I don't even know how to argue with this. It's like I'm arguing that a certain belief is epistemologically sound and my opponent is just shouting "grail" at the top of his lungs with no context or explanation as though that's an argument.



My crumb is Grail, an out of place word that is a holy vessel-- and Vessels are the signature unit of SK terran. SK = Serial Killer.

Yes, I'm not town-aligned. But don't kill me today. Let me help you. My only crumb for the VE kill was that he was the first guy I mentioned in my just-before-day post. I wanted it to be obtuse because I was hoping the town RB would claim and save me, but he's either an ass or he realized i'm the SK.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 11 2012 16:57 GMT
#722
Look, I know the temptation is there to just lynch me because I'm the SK. I get that. But at this point, it's in my interest to help you guys. The Mafia is far enough ahead that I can't win at this point unless we lynch one today.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 11 2012 16:58 GMT
#724
And at the very least, I'll probably eat a mafia RB tonight! That's always good, right?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 11 2012 17:01 GMT
#727
And yet here we are, at 02:00 KST and you still haven't read anything important related to this game.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 11 2012 17:01 GMT
#728
On June 12 2012 02:01 Palmar wrote:
oh rofl, while I was writing that you claimed SK

gg baddie.


It's more important we lynch scum than we lynch me.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 11 2012 17:02 GMT
#729
Like, if you really believe my SK claim, then you MUST admit, it explains everything.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 11 2012 17:02 GMT
#730
And you also have to admit it's worth keeping me alive because right now I need to help the town.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 11 2012 17:06 GMT
#731
Like, okay, let me call a shot tonight! I'll prove I'm the SK even more! let me live and I can *help* you. I'm a vigi with tons of bullets, and maybe I still have my night life and scum can't even shoot me tonight!

Hell, Snarfs has probably been planning for me to flip SK so he can look good. Let's lynch him today, I'll shoot someone tonight, and then tomorrow if you still think I'm not the SK, fine, whatever. But if you lynch me today, you go into LYLO with no mafia lynches-- no associative tells, no nothing. It's not worth it.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 11 2012 17:08 GMT
#733
Actually now that I think about it, I probably don't have my night life. I was definitely shot during one of the first two nights, probably night 1, and there was no mafia night kill last night because Artanis was delivering the mafia shot, unless the 2nd RB can be account for, which as far as I know, it hasn't.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 11 2012 17:09 GMT
#736
On June 12 2012 02:07 Palmar wrote:
I don't actually care though. You're anti-town and we have a guaranteed lynch. It's almost irrelevant if I believe you or not, I still want to lynch you.


bolded the part that's wrong.

I'm not! Right now, I'm not! sure, if we lynch and shoot a mafia, then yeah ok I'm anti-town. But right now I need you, and you need me. I want scum dead. I can HELP YOU.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 11 2012 17:10 GMT
#738
On June 11 2012 03:48 wherebugsgo wrote:
A roleblocked serial killer will not be able to shoot but his bulletproof or investigation immunity would not be affected.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 11 2012 17:10 GMT
#740
On June 12 2012 02:09 MrZentor wrote:
Why haven't mafia killed anybody?


I think they shot me N1, and the unclaimed roleblocked player OR artanis was delivering last night's NK.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 11 2012 17:11 GMT
#742
On June 12 2012 02:08 ghost_403 wrote:

Still voting blazinghand.


LET ME HELP YOU
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 11 2012 17:11 GMT
#743
On June 12 2012 02:10 ghost_403 wrote:
Blazinghand, the only person you've pushed as a lynch target so far today is Palmar. You've been profoundly unhelpful at helping us find scum. This combined with the fact that we need to lynch you anyway makes you the ideal lynch candidate.


And Snarfs! I'd lie to lynch Snarfs!
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 11 2012 17:11 GMT
#744
*like*

god, what a terrible typo
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings97
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE169
SpeCial 130
StarCraft: Brood War
NaDa 25
Bale 23
Dota 2
monkeys_forever530
canceldota164
NeuroSwarm162
League of Legends
Doublelift4301
Counter-Strike
taco 203
Other Games
summit1g7006
JimRising 469
C9.Mang0354
ToD73
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick692
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 108
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP72
• poizon28 39
• davetesta24
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra917
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 16m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 16m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 16m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.