• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:44
CEST 02:44
KST 09:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9600 users

Emergency Mini Mafia! - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next All
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 10 2012 20:57 GMT
#661
Just a reminder, RB, don't claim until after daybreak-- you wouldn't want to out yourself and then find I've been shot.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 10 2012 21:59 GMT
#665
I don't like that Katina has had a free pass on analysis because all he does is attack me. Katina occasionally lurks but Katina also typically has thoughts on more than one player, and will post aggressively to respond to multiple players in the thread. Check his Liar Game filter for an example of his VT play: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333034&user=248411

I think it's weird that Snarfs is agreeing with me so much. A townie would do more to pressure me. I mean, it's nice not to be attacked by SOMEONE but it's also weird. If I die before daybreak, pressure him in my wake.

VE is less abrasive towards me (he took longer to swing around to attacking me) than he was in SOAF (filter link), when it was the same blue-vt relationship between us. This could be because I'm playing differently. The fact that he claimed Miller seems weirder given that we don't have any investigative roles, but I wouldn't put it past WBG to give us a Miller and no Cops. He's helping town but he's not confirmed town-- bear this in mind.

So yeah, Katina scummy, and a little more pressure on Snarfs and VE would be nice.

As a side note to you tinfoil-hatters: I'm not the SK. And if I were, well the SK should be helping the town right now anyways.

I hope I die before I wake.

<3 town for eva

+ Show Spoiler +

When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 10 2012 22:11 GMT
#668
disregard that, what I MEANT to say was "VE is clearly a town miller"
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 10 2012 22:22 GMT
#669
Palmar needs to move mountains to make up for Furerkip's silence.

##vote Palmar

He has not.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 10 2012 22:37 GMT
#673
On June 11 2012 07:34 Katina wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2012 06:59 Blazinghand wrote:
I don't like that Katina has had a free pass on analysis because all he does is attack me. Katina occasionally lurks but Katina also typically has thoughts on more than one player, and will post aggressively to respond to multiple players in the thread. Check his Liar Game filter for an example of his VT play: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=333034&user=248411

I think it's weird that Snarfs is agreeing with me so much. A townie would do more to pressure me. I mean, it's nice not to be attacked by SOMEONE but it's also weird. If I die before daybreak, pressure him in my wake.

VE is less abrasive towards me (he took longer to swing around to attacking me) than he was in SOAF (filter link), when it was the same blue-vt relationship between us. This could be because I'm playing differently. The fact that he claimed Miller seems weirder given that we don't have any investigative roles, but I wouldn't put it past WBG to give us a Miller and no Cops. He's helping town but he's not confirmed town-- bear this in mind.

So yeah, Katina scummy, and a little more pressure on Snarfs and VE would be nice.

As a side note to you tinfoil-hatters: I'm not the SK. And if I were, well the SK should be helping the town right now anyways.

I hope I die before I wake.

<3 town for eva

+ Show Spoiler +

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku-9tgK9_K4

I have had reads on more then one person. I haven't just been going after to you either. I don't have a free pass, I have trying to help the town fnd scum and contribute. Your accusations against the players in this post are weak. You are pointing fingers at multiple people and doing a poor job at it.


The post is intended as a post of some thoughts of players who are perceived as scum who haven't been pressured but should be. Right now my finger is only pointed at one player, and that's Palmar. What are your thoughts?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 10 2012 22:38 GMT
#674
On June 11 2012 07:37 Katina wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2012 07:22 Blazinghand wrote:
Palmar needs to move mountains to make up for Furerkip's silence.

##vote Palmar

He has not.


Then you proceed to vote for Palmar I don't remember him being in your night post about who you thought was scummy. Yet again you are throwing around more doubt and throwing around empty accusations on top of your play this gme.

Blazinghand has to be Mafia because Hyaach flipped JK and has so many red flags. It's time for him to be lynched.

##Vote Blazinghand



....


Are you kidding me? I'm not even going to point you towards where I said I was attacking Furerkip the next day because clearly you're not doing any analysis on me, you're just trying to find excuses to vote me.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 10 2012 22:39 GMT
#675
>And now after a brief argument with me, we don't see Katina in the thread until N3.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 10 2012 22:49 GMT
#677
On June 11 2012 07:43 Katina wrote:
Blazinghand, I really don't need to find an excuse to vote you. You have proven that for me this game. I just pointed it out. You are Mafia and got RB'd n 1. Hyaach was RB'd as well and flipped blue. He was RB'd by Mafia and you were RB'd by the town.


I bolded the parts that you have no way of proving, and are gonna be proven wrong about very soon. Look, here's what's gonna happen: a bunch of sheeps, scum, and people who are genuinely concerned I may be scum are gonna hop on my wagon, then at some point in the process (whenever he logs in) the town RB will claim, and he'll say he RBed Hyaach N1. Then, you're going to look bad worse.

When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 10 2012 22:49 GMT
#678
I also like how your response to me destroying your case with spears of pure logic is "I don't need an excuse to vote you"...
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 10 2012 23:13 GMT
#680
On June 11 2012 08:11 ghost_403 wrote:
[*] If there was another town RB, why wouldn't he claim at this point? Mislynching BH at this stage in the game puts us one mislynch closer to losing. He's jeopardizing his own chances of winning by not blaiming to have RB'd BH. Therefore, BH was not roleblocked by another town RB.


So then, we are in agreement: once the RB claims, I'm town, and you'll unvote me.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 10 2012 23:17 GMT
#682
On June 11 2012 08:11 ghost_403 wrote:
[*] Blazinghand is not playing this game the way he's played as a Vig in the past.

I didn't have to deal with Pandain D1 in the past.

On June 11 2012 08:11 ghost_403 wrote:
[*] Blazinghand was cautious when Pandain fake claimed vig.


And it's Totally reasonable that I was so: link to explanation


On June 11 2012 08:11 ghost_403 wrote:
[*] Blazinghand overreacted horribly when I 'lied' in thread.


This point only counts if this isn't something I do as town.


On June 11 2012 08:11 ghost_403 wrote:
[*] Blazinghand hasn't had a town RB come to his rescue. ...YET.


Give it a few hours! He might be asleep or not as his computer. He'll save me, just you wait.



It's reasonable that your vote is on me at this point, but you better unvote me when the RB claims.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 10 2012 23:19 GMT
#683
On June 11 2012 08:16 ghost_403 wrote:
@BH: I'm not holding my breath. I wouldn't recommend it if I were you, either.

Also, you never answered my previous question.

Show nested quote +
On June 11 2012 03:53 ghost_403 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I guess everyone is waiting until the hour before for discussion or something?

@blazinghand: In order for your theory (mafia shot SK) to work, you still have to explain why there was no NK last night. We know he wasn't JK'd, so why would the SK hold his shot?


Honestly, it's probably the only way I'd not get lynched given that Hyaach flipped JK. The RB knows as well as I do that a mislynch would be disastrous for town at this point, so he will claim to save me. My life depends on it. I'll naturally try to defend myself as best I can without his claim, but honestly it's unlikely I'll convince people to unvote me.

Regarding the SK holding fire thing, I don't know. Maybe his plan was to pretend to be a townie and just have an extra night life in case mafia shot at him? I don't know nor do I care about his N1 motivations. I care about not causing a mislynch, and I care about lynching scum.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 10 2012 23:23 GMT
#684
On June 11 2012 08:13 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2012 08:11 ghost_403 wrote:
[*] If there was another town RB, why wouldn't he claim at this point? Mislynching BH at this stage in the game puts us one mislynch closer to losing. He's jeopardizing his own chances of winning by not blaiming to have RB'd BH. Therefore, BH was not roleblocked by another town RB.


So then, we are in agreement: once the RB claims, I'm town, and you'll unvote me.


BTW, for both Ghost and Katina, we're all on the same page with this, right?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 10 2012 23:31 GMT
#686
On June 11 2012 08:29 ghost_403 wrote:
If the town RB comes forward, I will reconsider. I'm not holding my breath.


You keep on saying that you're not holding your breath. How can you be so sure? You really can't know, and it's only been an hour and a half since daybreak, and one of your points was that the RB hasn't come forward when the only active players are you, me, and Katina.

If the town RB comes forward, doesn't that conclusively prove my innocence? Or will you find another bad excuse to vote me?

Man, I liked having VE around. He might have been pushing me, but it was clear his goal was "lynch scum", not "lynch blazinghand".
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 10 2012 23:35 GMT
#687
Well, it wasn't SUPER clear his goal was "lynch scum", but at least he was a reasonable fellow.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 10 2012 23:38 GMT
#690
On June 11 2012 08:36 ghost_403 wrote:
@blazinghand: stop spamming up the thread. Your goal should be to convince the town that you're town, not me.


Oh, aren't you part of the town? <3 good scumslip, +2 pts
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 10 2012 23:39 GMT
#691
On June 11 2012 08:38 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Why did we need to have an SK again for you to be innocent? Given we've had two nights with a total of one night kill I'd say the odds are stacked against there being an SK in the game, especially considering it's a game with only 13 players.


Well, given that Hyaach was RBed N1, it's very weird that there was no mafia shot-- nobody was medicced. Unless the town RBer is actually a second JK, this means that scum shot the SK OR scum held their fire.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 11 2012 04:48 GMT
#698
Snarfs, Palmar, and MrZ all haven't posted yet today (and shraft hasn't voted).

This isn't a particularly auspicious pool of saviors for me. It's supremely unlikely that Palmar is the RB given that Furerkip left the game partway through D1 and Palmar wasn't replaced in until just now. I don't like Snarfs. ;_;



On June 11 2012 09:13 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
@Navillus I think if BH is scum, so is Snarfs, yet the other way doesn't have to be the case. Therefore I feel more comfortable with a Snarfs lynch at this point.


I'd be comfortable with it since it's not me.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 11 2012 04:51 GMT
#699
I mean also I don't like snarfs but at least it's not a 100% mislynch chance if we go with him.

I guess what I'm saying is I really hope MrZ comes back to the thread soon.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 11 2012 05:05 GMT
#701
You gotta claim RB and save me. Its you or snarfs
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings97
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE169
SpeCial 130
StarCraft: Brood War
NaDa 25
Bale 23
Dota 2
monkeys_forever530
canceldota164
NeuroSwarm162
League of Legends
Doublelift4301
Counter-Strike
taco 203
Other Games
summit1g7006
JimRising 469
C9.Mang0354
ToD73
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick692
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 108
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP72
• poizon28 39
• davetesta24
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra917
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 16m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 16m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 16m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.