• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:56
CEST 09:56
KST 16:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8972 users

Emergency Mini Mafia! - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 09 2012 21:50 GMT
#611
On June 10 2012 06:49 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
We need at least one more person in here that hasn't voted yet or have someone switch from BH to hyaach. If no one's here I'm willing to switch to BH to make at least one of these two die today.


All the scum on my wagon are conveniently AFK at lynch time, so they won't switch over.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 09 2012 21:50 GMT
#612
Is this really how it ends?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 09 2012 21:53 GMT
#616
VE, Ghost, Hyaach, Zelblade, Katina -- 5 trying to lynch me
Snarfs, Shraft, MrZ, Navi, ARtanis, Blazinghand -- 6 trying to lynch Hyaach

This current vote count is correct as far as I can tell
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 09 2012 21:54 GMT
#618
With 12 players alive, it should take 7 to lynch, but if FK is modkilled we might only need 6, in which case all is well.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 09 2012 21:54 GMT
#619
yeah ok no need to vote me just to get a lynch guys, we can just lynch Hyaach, no fear of a no-lynch.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 09 2012 21:55 GMT
#620
What would be super hilarious would be if at X:59 Furerkip showed up and tied the vote, causing a no-lynch and avoiding modkill.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 09 2012 21:59 GMT
#623
My money's on 2 mafia flips with the night post. Cmon, red!
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 09 2012 22:09 GMT
#626
Wait if he was RBed then who RBed me?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 09 2012 22:09 GMT
#627
Man, now I look like crap. Again.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 09 2012 22:10 GMT
#628
On June 10 2012 07:09 Blazinghand wrote:
Wait if he was RBed then who RBed me?


Actually don't answer this. RBer shouldn't claim.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 09 2012 22:15 GMT
#629
I guess the good news is, scum won't try to shoot me tonight, so for at least another 72 hours I'm

+ Show Spoiler +


<3

Alright I'm off to the gym, usual night analysis will happen during the final hour. If anyone has any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to ask me. I *was* roleblocked last night, so the only explanation (outside of a 2nd jailkeeper or scum holding fire) is that scum shot the SK last night.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 09 2012 22:40 GMT
#633
OK, so to the Town Roleblocker: you and I alone know I am innocent. You see how things look now. I am almost certainly going to be lynched tomorrow.

We really can't have another mislynch. You can roleclaim and save my life. I recommend you do so in the final hour of the night, so that scum can't move their shot onto you after the roleclaim. Alternatively, if you're pretty sure scum won't shoot you regardless, you can just wait until D3 and claim then if it looks like I'm gonna get lynched.

Do not claim any time before the final hour of tonight. Please claim, though, and save me, either in the final hour of tonight, or if you have good crumbs in case you die, tomorrow. People aren't going to believe that there's an SK in the game and you RBed Hyaach and scum RBed me and shot the SK unless you do so. We can't have another mislynch.

There's nothing else I can really say in my defense at this point. I'll be back during the final hour of the night.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 09 2012 22:42 GMT
#634
Oh, actually, I have a message for the SK: If you can't find any scum, consider shooting me. Town really needs help and lynching me tomorrow is pretty uncontroversial and will just result in a bunch of angry people and no good evidence go to on. The town needs help right now, and if scum outright wins, you can't win. You need it to be a close game, and this means helping town right now.

This might mean shooting me.

As an addendum to the town RB, maybe you should just crumb decently and hold off your claim until daybreak, that way if I die overnight you didn't claim for nothing.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 09 2012 22:43 GMT
#635
Town discussion will be better off with me either dead by the hand of the SK or cleared by the claim of the RB. Either way, we CANNOT waste tomorrow's lynch on me.

So, with that, good night.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 09 2012 23:51 GMT
#637
I'm not getting lynched tomorrow, VE. We have only one more mislynch before lylo and we are not wasting it on me.

Either I'm getting shot tonight by the SK or the town RB will claim just after dawn to save my life. No other option is acceptable.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 10 2012 00:06 GMT
#639
On June 10 2012 09:04 Katina wrote:
Yep. There was no way Hyaach was Mafia. We need to lynch blazinghand tomorrow. No doubt about it. He has lead to two townie deaths now and it needs to stop. He has been scummy from the beginning. He shouldn't have been let to live this long.


If the town RB stepped forwards after daybreak and said that he RBed Hyaach N1 (and therefore scum must have RBed me and shot the SK) would that convince you of my innocence?

Same question for you VE.

Do you not even see how it's possible I'm town? All it takes is an SK in the game.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 10 2012 00:23 GMT
#640
You know what, whatever. If anyone has any serious questions I'll be around for about an hour.

SK just shoot me lol.

RBer if I'm still alive at daybreak, you're gonna have to save me.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 10 2012 03:08 GMT
#644
It doesn't matter what you think now, it matters what you think after I flip or the RB proves it was scum who RBed me N1 and not him. We only have 1 mislynch before lylo and if I let it get wastes on me I'll eat my hat.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 10 2012 06:24 GMT
#648
On June 10 2012 12:23 Navillus wrote:
Okay BH, what happens if neither of those happen? What should we do and how would you explain it then?


If neither of those happen and Furerkip is alive, I'll push as hard as possible that we lynch him first, and hope those things happen N3. I doubt I'll be successful but it will be the only avenue left. If neither of those happen and Furerkip is dead, I will get lynched tomorrow. I don't know why the town RB WOULDN'T claim to prevent a mislynch, though.

Given that I'm town, there MUST be both a town RB AND a Serial Killer. I know the town RB is out there, and I KNOW he KNOWS I'm innocent because he roleblocked Hyaach. It's worth the roleclaim for him to save me if I'm alive after daybreak.

The only possibility where there isn't a Town RB AND a Serial Killer is the one where I'm scum. I personally know this isn't the case, so I don't even consider it. The Town RB obviously isn't terrible-- roleblocking Hyaach was a decent move given how he looked during N1. He'll know it's worth it to claim to prevent us from wasting out final mislynch on me.

On June 10 2012 12:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
I think he's panicking caught sum. BH if you're town stop wasting time talking to hypothetical roles and do something productive. Tell me your FULL thoughts on Katina, leave nothing out.


Panicking caught scum? Really? Look dude, I spent all day pushing for a Hyaach lynch, and he claimed JK well before the deadline. If I were scum I definitely would have a plan. Also, I'm not wasting time, I'm making my thoughts clear.

Look VE, you have to admit, the only scenario in which I am town is one in which there is BOTH A) a town roleblocker and B) a serial killer. I'm the only person who knows I'm town besides those two (and scum). I see an opportunity where we can avoid a mislynch, either via my death tonight or via an RB claim. Why shouldn't I try to unambiguously direct the RB and the SK? The RB knows I'm innocent and the SK probably suspects it.

Fair question. I'll tell you my full thoughts on Katina, AND my full thoughts on certain other players, during the final hour of the night. You certainly can't expect me to do so right now.

When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 10 2012 06:25 GMT
#649
EBWOP:
On June 10 2012 15:24 Blazinghand wrote:
Panicking caught scum? Really? Look dude, I spent all day pushing for a Hyaach lynch, and he claimed JK well before the deadline. If I were scum I definitely would have a plan (that works for scum. my current plan literally only works if I'm town). Also, I'm not wasting time, I'm making my thoughts clear.

When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1379
BeSt 305
Soulkey 204
Soma 188
sorry 122
Mind 71
Bale 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
ZergMaN 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
League of Legends
JimRising 616
Counter-Strike
edward214
Other Games
summit1g9039
Coldzera 698
WinterStarcraft670
C9.Mang0251
Sick216
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick712
BasetradeTV188
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2200
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 4m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 4m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 4m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 4m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.