• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:12
CEST 10:12
KST 17:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9649 users

Magic: The Gathering Mini Mafia - Page 75

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 90 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 28 2012 05:04 GMT
#1481
But I'm not...if you think I am then you like HAVE to be scum from my perspective. I've explained my motivations and you're resorting to ad hominem attacks to.try and control town...and its working.

It doesn't even matter, hopefully when I flip town everyone will wake up...most everyone voting for me is convinced I'm cum so there's hope.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 28 2012 05:36 GMT
#1482
I have to be scum because I think claiming doctor under no lynch pressure is pants on head retarded?

okay. you go with that, tell me how it goes.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 28 2012 06:05 GMT
#1483
My claim had nothing to do with pressure. My claim had to do with explaining my motivations before being lynched. I don't know if you recall, but I said I wanted to be lynched BEFORE I claimed.

Me flipping town absolutely does prove that you're scum Bugs, and everyone is going to realize it when I flip Doctor. Everything I've said is suddenly going to make sense because they don't think I'm scum anymore and you're going to fry. I have faith in town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Navillus
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1188 Posts
May 28 2012 06:23 GMT
#1484
Okay i'm mostly caught up, I saw all the claims and right now I want to ask, VE do you still want us to lynch you and go through with your original plan?
"TL gives excellent advice 99% of the time. The problem is no one listens to it." -Plexa
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 28 2012 07:06 GMT
#1485
On May 28 2012 15:05 VisceraEyes wrote:
My claim had nothing to do with pressure. My claim had to do with explaining my motivations before being lynched. I don't know if you recall, but I said I wanted to be lynched BEFORE I claimed.

Me flipping town absolutely does prove that you're scum Bugs, and everyone is going to realize it when I flip Doctor. Everything I've said is suddenly going to make sense because they don't think I'm scum anymore and you're going to fry. I have faith in town.


If you do flip town then the only idiot in postgame will be you, not me.

I am town and nothing you do will change that. If you're actually town what you've done so far is not reversible. You take full responsibility for whatever happens afterward.

I don't know what town will do but in the 1% chance you flip town I'm confident they won't kill me. To do that would be to throw the game.

However, at this point if you're not scum that means scum get a free lynch of a townie today. As town you being okay with that is just perplexing. It would mean there are 3 scum who are not you and not me.

Imagine for a second I'm not scum. Who besides me is scum? You haven't done any hunting all game. (and please, calling me scum is by no means scumhunting.)

If you are town, why is it that you have chosen to do exactly what you did in Liar Game? Didn't you read the postgame analysis written by Ver, in which he says that merely antagonizing people, even if they are scum, is no way to actually scumhunt? You lose all credibility and if you're wrong it just makes you look like scum.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 28 2012 07:12 GMT
#1486
On May 28 2012 15:05 VisceraEyes wrote:
My claim had nothing to do with pressure. My claim had to do with explaining my motivations before being lynched. I don't know if you recall, but I said I wanted to be lynched BEFORE I claimed.

Me flipping town absolutely does prove that you're scum Bugs, and everyone is going to realize it when I flip Doctor. Everything I've said is suddenly going to make sense because they don't think I'm scum anymore and you're going to fry. I have faith in town.


you claimed because you wanted to make this about me and you.

That's a fucking horrendous reason to claim, and you know it. Since when have you known anybody who flipped town to do that?

If you're town and wrong you doom town to lose because you can't get off your tunneling high horse. If you're scum you sacrifice yourself but destroy the thread in the process.

Neither makes much sense, but the latter is far more plausible given that the scumteam wouldn't lose in such a situation. Scum win either way...so how can you seriously argue that what you're doing is in the favor of town?

VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 28 2012 09:04 GMT
#1487
On May 28 2012 15:23 Navillus wrote:
Okay i'm mostly caught up, I saw all the claims and right now I want to ask, VE do you still want us to lynch you and go through with your original plan?


Only if I'm confident that Bugs is next, which right now I'm not. I prefer not to die if he doesn't die tomorrow.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 28 2012 09:09 GMT
#1488
Bugs you've been antagonizing me all game. I've been calling you scum for it. I've had to repeatedly ask you to cease with insults and BM, the only person what you're saying applies to is you. And furthermore, now YOU are the one bombing the thread, not me. So please, just die.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
froggynoddy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom452 Posts
May 28 2012 11:40 GMT
#1489
Am so sorry guys, moving into the countryside and not having internet has really made it difficult to play. This is not an excuse, this is an apology.

##Vote VisceraEyes

I'm voting VE for a few reasons.

1. He's been acting really weird with this WBG thing. Note he hasn't actually made a formal case against him, he's only been perpetuating this weird feud thats going on. VE has always been aggressive, but he's never acted (in my limited experience) so irrationally. If he thought WBG is town he would try and convince us, not constantly attack WBG.

2. His Medic claim is the dumbest thing ever. Even I wouldn't protect me D1, I was one of the lurkiest and players and also not super important to town in terms of my scumhunting skills (I freely admit this).

3. This:

On May 28 2012 00:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
/salute

Wait, it's still as I said before - if I flip town you guys better flip Bugs next. There's literally no way we're both town at this point and anyone who doesn't see that has really been taken in by scum this game.

At any rate, I'll cooperate fully as I promised.


A small scumslip but added to his general behaviour I cannot see him flipping anything other than red

I am also doubtful of N_T 's claim. Apart from me he wasnt under any real pressure so claiming now makes very little sense. Yes he may want to give us a definite red as Hiro but surely he should have tried pushing this without claiming at first to see he could slip in another DT check N3, it just seems like a silly move (though a less silly move than VE's. I could see it as trying to divert attention away from VE onto HiroPro. Another scum motivation for these potential fakeclaims would be to out the real Blues.

Which leads us to Matthchew's post:

On May 28 2012 02:01 Mattchew wrote:
Ok guys, the way I see it we have 2 fights.

VisceraEyes vs Wherebugsgo
and
Nova_tera vs HIropro


We have the 2 claims of VE (Doc) and NT (Det).

I firmly believe that ANY BLUE ROLE SHOULD COME FORWARD AND CLAIM NOW, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE ONE OF THESE 2 ROLES.

Also, I believe we should be voting on the NT vs Hiro case because we get a confirmed scum out of the claim (NT if Hiro flips green and Hiro if NT isn't lying) despite how confident VE is in his read

I was wrong about the Zealos vs Hiropro situation so I would like more opinions on them before I make my vote. Right now I side with believe NT and would like to vote Hiropro


... added to what has been said regarding VE and NT this looks like a pretty slick scumplay. This is clearly a huge assumption and I am not nearly as certain of NT and Mat as I am of VE. I just wanted to post my thoughts as I was unsure as to when I might post again.

Again apologies but real life has ****ed me over bigtime.
'better still, a satisfied man'
froggynoddy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom452 Posts
May 28 2012 11:41 GMT
#1490
EBWOP: I mean 'concerted scumplay' not slick.
'better still, a satisfied man'
froggynoddy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom452 Posts
May 28 2012 11:44 GMT
#1491
Oh and Marv getting killed by scum to me seems like scum are trying to get us to lynch Hiro (as Marv was the only one pushing the HiroPro scum scenario).
'better still, a satisfied man'
froggynoddy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom452 Posts
May 28 2012 11:47 GMT
#1492
EBWOP: obviously that last comment is exceptionally WIFOM-ey but its just my feeling on the issue.
'better still, a satisfied man'
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
May 28 2012 12:05 GMT
#1493
Hey froggy in that case you think NT's claim is bullshit?
froggynoddy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom452 Posts
May 28 2012 12:16 GMT
#1494
Indeed. The above case is assuming a VE, NT (and perhaps Mat) joint effort to out blues and put pressure off VE and force a lynch on Hiro. As I am more confident in VE being scum regardless of the veracity in N_T's claim, the aforementioned hypothesis is just something for town to consider after VE flips.

EDIT: on initial post I meant to say regarding point 1 VE case: 'If he thinks WBG is scum he would try to convince us...'

Two hour commutes are seriously sapping my ability to communicate coherently.
'better still, a satisfied man'
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
May 28 2012 14:37 GMT
#1495
Can we get an official votecount?

People need to post their opinion on the claims. This is you Katina and you Navilus.

VE can we get your opinion on N_T's claim as well?
Nova_Terra
Profile Joined March 2012
Switzerland1190 Posts
May 28 2012 14:49 GMT
#1496
*sigh*
heres the thing. if we lynch VE and he turns out doctor, we will have no choice but to lynch bugs because of nobody trusts my claim enough to go with it. I think we should all go for a sure 1-1 at the worst and lynch Hiro first. Kill me if he flips townie.
Proud supporter of the Basking Rootwalla
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
May 28 2012 14:52 GMT
#1497
Why do we have to lynch bugs wtf
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
May 28 2012 14:55 GMT
#1498
On May 28 2012 23:37 Tunkeg wrote:
Can we get an official votecount?

Sorry, will get on it. My main PC blew up yesterday so I'm stuck with my laptop until the new one arrives.
+ Show Spoiler +
I hate laptops.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
May 28 2012 15:01 GMT
#1499
Vote Count - 7 hours to go
Katina (0): wherebugsgo
HiroPro (1): Nova_Terra
VisceraEyes (5): wherebugsgo, zelblade, Tunkeg, HiroPro, froggynoddy
Not Voted (4): Mattchew, Katina, Navillus, VisceraEyes
Remember that voting is mandatory. Not voting results in a modkill.
Nova_Terra
Profile Joined March 2012
Switzerland1190 Posts
May 28 2012 15:05 GMT
#1500
Nobody trusts my claim enough to go from a VE lynch to a hiro one if we arent mistaken
Proud supporter of the Basking Rootwalla
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1273
BeSt 333
Soulkey 238
Soma 223
sorry 144
Mind 64
Larva 52
Bale 26
ZerO 25
soO 21
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
scan(afreeca) 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm183
League of Legends
JimRising 595
Counter-Strike
edward134
Other Games
summit1g9077
Coldzera 687
WinterStarcraft652
singsing377
Sick215
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick711
BasetradeTV215
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2224
League of Legends
• Jankos959
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 48m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 48m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 48m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 48m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.