• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:44
CEST 18:44
KST 01:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9641 users

Magic: The Gathering Mini Mafia - Page 56

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 90 Next
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 25 2012 20:17 GMT
#1101
Anyway, let's go with what we had. I'm inclined to think Tunkeg might just be that stupid after all, as I've overestimated players like Cephiro frpm liar game before, but if any if the scum have been reading liar game I wouldn't doubt if they employed those tactics as they were about to die.

##unvote

##vote Zealos


froggynoddy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom452 Posts
May 25 2012 20:21 GMT
#1102
I also said you were bainting and I stand by it. Though it was mainly out of passivity and I honestly think VE was going crazy... for a moment it felt like you were a couple and you had broken up or something cuz he went loco. I apologise if it offended you but I was pissed off at the amount of anti-towniness that was happening (hence my butthurt remark in the same post).

More importantly Bugs, do you believe Zealos?
'better still, a satisfied man'
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
May 25 2012 20:26 GMT
#1103
On May 26 2012 05:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 07:45 Zealos wrote:
On May 24 2012 07:44 froggynoddy wrote:
On May 24 2012 07:19 HiroPro wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On May 24 2012 00:14 Tunkeg wrote:
EchelonTee - Scum

So I have changed my mind. I had ET leaning town early on in the game, I was wrong. He is scum, and this is why:

1. He have been trying to appear active while not really being active. His post have mostly consisted of oneliners, soft accusations and defending others. I think his defence om me was for this purpose only. To appear active, get easy townpoints and be able to put down an early vote. Isolated I viewed his arguement with Acrofalis as townie, as he was sticking his head out. In hindsight I see this as mentioned above - a way to appear active.

2. He don't really want to give us his reads. I have asked him for reads two times, he ignores it. Why dodge questions like that if you are town? Sure, he might think they are trivial and not worth spending his time on. But I see refusing to answer questions as scummy.

3. He listed that he would be ok with lynching jeb, acid and Katina without any reason. Between them there are two newbies, who are an easy misslynch because they are inexperienced and Katina, who is famous for being very lurky (at least she have been in all games I have played with her), and is also a player that is easy to get a misslynch on.

4. He voted for jeb just before the deadline (on the deadline actually) without any reason. And in a very suspicious way: "When is the deadline", like he did it on purpose, so that he wouldn't have to post any reasoning to why he voted jeb, and not get hold accountable for it.

ET is my number one scumread. Feel free to discuss it or not, especially if you disagree. If you agreeyou are probably better off waiting until after the night is over. Because if ET is scum scumteam will probably lynch someone who agrees to make it less likely he get lynched on day 2.



Oh look, your "number one scumread" died. How convenient. Guess that gives you more time to post useless questions and lists, huh.

##Vote Tunkeg


This makes no sense whatsoever.

He also Tunkeg's scumbuddy hiro?


These two posts right here. He talks to Hiro as just another townie at first...

Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 07:51 Zealos wrote:
In fact, hiro, you've written nothing of substance all game bar a case against Mouldy. Your points against Tunkeg have seemed weak, and your latest post is downright dreadful. Seems like you're tunnelling tunkeg to avoid giving any other reads.


...but then has a revelation about Hiro's filter being lacking? This isn't a DT who just got a check on the guy, it's someone who has just now "become suspicious" of the guy.

He's lying about the claim.

Because I need to convince other people to get him killed...?
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 25 2012 20:27 GMT
#1104
No, I don't believe Zealos.

Then again, I don't believe most of the players when they claim DT, probably because in my first 3 or 4 games players like chaoser, Palmar, and Jackal all fakeclaimed blue roles. I haven't been able to take a claim at face value since then, particularly if the circumstances surrounding it don't make sense. Check out XLIV, Some Mafia Game, Resurrection Mafia for chaoser, Palmar, and Jackal in that order. My first/third/second games iirc.

I don't really know what it is about people who actually roll DT though, they always end up acting dumber than normal.
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
May 25 2012 20:35 GMT
#1105
On May 26 2012 02:11 Zealos wrote:
So, as you guys know, my thoughts on day 1 were.... to put it bluntly, bad.
My main first case was against acro, which was valid at the time, however, I think it's pretty clear to everyone that Marvel is a town player, so there was no point checking him.
The other player I thought was a bit off was Zel. However, he was being super inactive and lurky at the time, so I expected him to be vigged, and so not worth the check.
The reason I did check Hiro, however, is that he was one of the few people who didn't bother questioning me about Jeb. I stand by my decision to vote for him, but it raised a few eyebrows, and for good reason. Hiro on the other hand didn't think twice of it, and was happy to just watch us townies argue between ourselves.

When he came out red, I *slightly* overreacted, hence, the moment I saw any reason to pile pressure on him, I took it, and hoped town would do the same. When this didn't happen, I subtly claimed in the hope one of the vets would see it. This is also why I asked earlier, that a vet would look over my filter and I asked "Is my few mafia traits the only thing that sticks out?" in the hope they would notice, and attempt to help me swing the votes over to Hiro.

Take from this what you will.


This is complete bs.

This guy has no breadcrumb of checking me. He definitely acted like he was suspicious of marv throughout the night. He didn't check zelblade, because he was likely to get vigged? Bullshit, cause zelblade wasn't inactive day 1 and not a single person said that they had suspicions of him at night. No one said that they wanted him to be vigged. He randomly goes from trying to poke holes in my Tunkeg case to saying "In fact, this guy is scum!"

And not to mention the fact that everything else in his filter indicates he's scummy as hell.
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
May 25 2012 20:43 GMT
#1106
On May 26 2012 05:35 HiroPro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2012 02:11 Zealos wrote:
So, as you guys know, my thoughts on day 1 were.... to put it bluntly, bad.
My main first case was against acro, which was valid at the time, however, I think it's pretty clear to everyone that Marvel is a town player, so there was no point checking him.
The other player I thought was a bit off was Zel. However, he was being super inactive and lurky at the time, so I expected him to be vigged, and so not worth the check.
The reason I did check Hiro, however, is that he was one of the few people who didn't bother questioning me about Jeb. I stand by my decision to vote for him, but it raised a few eyebrows, and for good reason. Hiro on the other hand didn't think twice of it, and was happy to just watch us townies argue between ourselves.

When he came out red, I *slightly* overreacted, hence, the moment I saw any reason to pile pressure on him, I took it, and hoped town would do the same. When this didn't happen, I subtly claimed in the hope one of the vets would see it. This is also why I asked earlier, that a vet would look over my filter and I asked "Is my few mafia traits the only thing that sticks out?" in the hope they would notice, and attempt to help me swing the votes over to Hiro.

Take from this what you will.


This is complete bs.

This guy has no breadcrumb of checking me. He definitely acted like he was suspicious of marv throughout the night. He didn't check zelblade, because he was likely to get vigged? Bullshit, cause zelblade wasn't inactive day 1 and not a single person said that they had suspicions of him at night. No one said that they wanted him to be vigged. He randomly goes from trying to poke holes in my Tunkeg case to saying "In fact, this guy is scum!"

And not to mention the fact that everything else in his filter indicates he's scummy as hell.

You're complete bs.
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
May 25 2012 20:45 GMT
#1107
I'm not responding to this shit anymore. If anyone has something else to discuss, i'll talk, but this guy is just trying to provoke me.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 25 2012 20:45 GMT
#1108
On May 26 2012 05:27 wherebugsgo wrote:
No, I don't believe Zealos.

Then again, I don't believe most of the players when they claim DT, probably because in my first 3 or 4 games players like chaoser, Palmar, and Jackal all fakeclaimed blue roles. I haven't been able to take a claim at face value since then, particularly if the circumstances surrounding it don't make sense. Check out XLIV, Some Mafia Game, Resurrection Mafia for chaoser, Palmar, and Jackal in that order. My first/third/second games iirc.

I don't really know what it is about people who actually roll DT though, they always end up acting dumber than normal.


What a completely wishywashy response bugs...give a reason why you don't believe him, don't be scared.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
froggynoddy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom452 Posts
May 25 2012 20:47 GMT
#1109
Zealos looks like you're our lynch then. Should we be wrong apart from Hiro who do you think is scum?
'better still, a satisfied man'
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
May 25 2012 20:48 GMT
#1110
On May 26 2012 05:45 HiroPro wrote:
I'm not responding to this shit anymore. If anyone has something else to discuss, i'll talk, but this guy is just trying to provoke me.

"this guy" has a name and he's a DT scum man.
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
May 25 2012 20:49 GMT
#1111
DT, scum man.
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
May 25 2012 20:51 GMT
#1112
On May 26 2012 05:47 froggynoddy wrote:
Zealos looks like you're our lynch then. Should we be wrong apart from Hiro who do you think is scum?

1. Mattchew filter
2. EchelonTee filter
3. Wherebugsgo filter
4. Tunkeg filter
5. Acid~ filter
6. Zealos filter
7. HiroPro filter
8. Mouldy Jeb filter
9. Katina filter
10. Navillus filter
11. Acrofales filter Marvellosity filter
12. Nova_Terra filter
13. VisceraEyes filter
14. zelblade filter
15. Froggynoddy filter
One of the above, take your pick.
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
Nova_Terra
Profile Joined March 2012
Switzerland1190 Posts
May 25 2012 20:53 GMT
#1113
zealos you're worthless now and you breadcrumbed nothing
Proud supporter of the Basking Rootwalla
froggynoddy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom452 Posts
May 25 2012 20:54 GMT
#1114
On May 26 2012 05:51 Zealos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2012 05:47 froggynoddy wrote:
Zealos looks like you're our lynch then. Should we be wrong apart from Hiro who do you think is scum?

1. Mattchew filter
2. EchelonTee filter
3. Wherebugsgo filter
4. Tunkeg filter
5. Acid~ filter
6. Zealos filter
7. HiroPro filter
8. Mouldy Jeb filter
9. Katina filter
10. Navillus filter
11. Acrofales filter Marvellosity filter
12. Nova_Terra filter
13. VisceraEyes filter
14. zelblade filter
15. Froggynoddy filter
One of the above, take your pick.


Wait what? You think there are only two scum?
'better still, a satisfied man'
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
May 25 2012 20:55 GMT
#1115
On May 26 2012 05:54 froggynoddy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2012 05:51 Zealos wrote:
On May 26 2012 05:47 froggynoddy wrote:
Zealos looks like you're our lynch then. Should we be wrong apart from Hiro who do you think is scum?

1. Mattchew filter
2. EchelonTee filter
3. Wherebugsgo filter
4. Tunkeg filter
5. Acid~ filter
6. Zealos filter
7. HiroPro filter
8. Mouldy Jeb filter
9. Katina filter
10. Navillus filter
11. Acrofales filter Marvellosity filter
12. Nova_Terra filter
13. VisceraEyes filter
14. zelblade filter
15. Froggynoddy filter
One of the above, take your pick.


Wait what? You think there are only two scum?

You said who else. I only have one other read.
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 25 2012 20:59 GMT
#1116
On May 26 2012 05:45 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2012 05:27 wherebugsgo wrote:
No, I don't believe Zealos.

Then again, I don't believe most of the players when they claim DT, probably because in my first 3 or 4 games players like chaoser, Palmar, and Jackal all fakeclaimed blue roles. I haven't been able to take a claim at face value since then, particularly if the circumstances surrounding it don't make sense. Check out XLIV, Some Mafia Game, Resurrection Mafia for chaoser, Palmar, and Jackal in that order. My first/third/second games iirc.

I don't really know what it is about people who actually roll DT though, they always end up acting dumber than normal.


What a completely wishywashy response bugs...give a reason why you don't believe him, don't be scared.


sure it's wishy washy, I don't know if he's a DT or not.

Why he might not be a DT:

he has no breadcrumb of his check.

he merely tunneled, which any scum can do.

Instead of trying to defend himself, refute the case on himself, or further try to convince people to lynch hiro he's just made further one liners that don't advance anything at all.

There was a strong existing case on him that he mostly completely ignored.

The check doesn't fit with the way he addressed hiro early into day 2.

Why he might actually be a DT:

he's capable of being dumb, like anyone else really. The precedent isn't unheard of and there have been worse claims.

______________________________________________________________________________________________


I think the only interesting thing about hiro is that no one particularly has a reason to consider him town. No one really wants to kill him because of Zealos, though. This makes me wonder but it doesn't truly matter since if one dies and flips town the other should flip red anyway (barring a miller or a lying town zealos)
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 25 2012 21:03 GMT
#1117
I mean, there's GF and Framer possibilities, but I agree if Zealos flips DT we should absolutely flip Hiro tomorrow. I assume that musing was concerning the possibility of them both being scum at the end there?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
May 25 2012 21:05 GMT
#1118
On May 26 2012 06:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
I mean, there's GF and Framer possibilities, but I agree if Zealos flips DT we should absolutely flip Hiro tomorrow. I assume that musing was concerning the possibility of them both being scum at the end there?

We're not both scum. I'm DT, remember. Lynch him tomorrow for me.
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 25 2012 21:05 GMT
#1119
Because if he flips scum I'm going to take that as Hiro is auto-town...my guess is that if Zealos flips scum, scum DO have a framer and they targetted Hiro last night...in hopes of another DT outing himself confirming his check (best case scenario for scum).
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 25 2012 21:10 GMT
#1120
If Zealos flips scum then I'm actually inclined to kill Katina.
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
Liquid`TLO 92
BRAT_OK 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26964
Leta 1083
Horang2 267
firebathero 173
Trap 151
Zeus 95
Hyun 69
soO 56
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 32
[ Show more ]
Rock 26
Aegong 24
scan(afreeca) 21
Bishop 16
Noble 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Dendi1206
420jenkins384
qojqva31
Counter-Strike
fl0m4700
Other Games
Beastyqt641
mouzStarbuck366
byalli267
KnowMe214
Hui .177
Livibee82
QueenE74
FrodaN13
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 64
• 3DClanTV 38
• Adnapsc2 16
• Response 13
• Hinosc 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach86
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• Michael_bg 11
• FirePhoenix10
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1670
Other Games
• Shiphtur574
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
16m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 16m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 16m
Patches Events
22h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
OSC
1d 6h
OSC
1d 19h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.