• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:20
CEST 03:20
KST 10:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9411 users

Magic: The Gathering Mini Mafia - Page 54

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 90 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 25 2012 17:43 GMT
#1061
EBWOP: *question him, the bit in brackets
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
May 25 2012 17:44 GMT
#1062
Marv im leaving this in your hands, help push this lynch. Need sleep night.
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
May 25 2012 17:44 GMT
#1063
On May 26 2012 02:42 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2012 02:11 Zealos wrote:
So, as you guys know, my thoughts on day 1 were.... to put it bluntly, bad.
My main first case was against acro, which was valid at the time, however, I think it's pretty clear to everyone that Marvel is a town player, so there was no point checking him.
The other player I thought was a bit off was Zel. However, he was being super inactive and lurky at the time, so I expected him to be vigged, and so not worth the check.
The reason I did check Hiro, however, is that he was one of the few people who didn't bother questioning me about Jeb. I stand by my decision to vote for him, but it raised a few eyebrows, and for good reason. Hiro on the other hand didn't think twice of it, and was happy to just watch us townies argue between ourselves.

When he came out red, I *slightly* overreacted, hence, the moment I saw any reason to pile pressure on him, I took it, and hoped town would do the same. When this didn't happen, I subtly claimed in the hope one of the vets would see it. This is also why I asked earlier, that a vet would look over my filter and I asked "Is my few mafia traits the only thing that sticks out?" in the hope they would notice, and attempt to help me swing the votes over to Hiro.

Take from this what you will.


Fuck guys, come on, think about this a little.

Firstly, to the bold: you know when zelblade started getting suspicious to a lot of people? The first day of the 2nd Day cycle. Why? because during the Night he said he would provide reads the next day (i.e. the first day of Day 2). zelblade at the time of Night 1 was neither that lurky nor that suspicious to anyone.

Further to this, why on earth would Zealos expect him to be vigged?

There were several loud claims for vig shots, most notably: me - I wanted NT shot. wherebugsgo - he wanted Zealos and Tunkeg shot. there was also mention of Katina being vigged I believe.

Where in all this does Zealos come to the conclusion taht zelblade is likely to be vig shotted? IT MAKES NO SENSE.

This is Mafia LI mark 2, can't you guys see that?

Think about the timings of when zelblade got suspicious, think who Zealos apparently found suspicious, who Zealos made no mention of at all (seriously, his reason for checking Hiro is superweak - he didn't question me on Moudly?). zelblade was at no risk of being vig shotted.

This claim is as false as they come.

Because Zel was inactive and useless to town. I would have vigged him. Also, the hiro reason didn't need to be super strong at the time, it was either that or a random.
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
May 25 2012 17:45 GMT
#1064
Do millers flip miller on death

There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 25 2012 17:48 GMT
#1065
On May 26 2012 02:44 Zealos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2012 02:42 marvellosity wrote:
On May 26 2012 02:11 Zealos wrote:
So, as you guys know, my thoughts on day 1 were.... to put it bluntly, bad.
My main first case was against acro, which was valid at the time, however, I think it's pretty clear to everyone that Marvel is a town player, so there was no point checking him.
The other player I thought was a bit off was Zel. However, he was being super inactive and lurky at the time, so I expected him to be vigged, and so not worth the check.
The reason I did check Hiro, however, is that he was one of the few people who didn't bother questioning me about Jeb. I stand by my decision to vote for him, but it raised a few eyebrows, and for good reason. Hiro on the other hand didn't think twice of it, and was happy to just watch us townies argue between ourselves.

When he came out red, I *slightly* overreacted, hence, the moment I saw any reason to pile pressure on him, I took it, and hoped town would do the same. When this didn't happen, I subtly claimed in the hope one of the vets would see it. This is also why I asked earlier, that a vet would look over my filter and I asked "Is my few mafia traits the only thing that sticks out?" in the hope they would notice, and attempt to help me swing the votes over to Hiro.

Take from this what you will.


Fuck guys, come on, think about this a little.

Firstly, to the bold: you know when zelblade started getting suspicious to a lot of people? The first day of the 2nd Day cycle. Why? because during the Night he said he would provide reads the next day (i.e. the first day of Day 2). zelblade at the time of Night 1 was neither that lurky nor that suspicious to anyone.

Further to this, why on earth would Zealos expect him to be vigged?

There were several loud claims for vig shots, most notably: me - I wanted NT shot. wherebugsgo - he wanted Zealos and Tunkeg shot. there was also mention of Katina being vigged I believe.

Where in all this does Zealos come to the conclusion taht zelblade is likely to be vig shotted? IT MAKES NO SENSE.

This is Mafia LI mark 2, can't you guys see that?

Think about the timings of when zelblade got suspicious, think who Zealos apparently found suspicious, who Zealos made no mention of at all (seriously, his reason for checking Hiro is superweak - he didn't question me on Moudly?). zelblade was at no risk of being vig shotted.

This claim is as false as they come.

Because Zel was inactive and useless to town. I would have vigged him. Also, the hiro reason didn't need to be super strong at the time, it was either that or a random.


Bullshit. During Day 1 he was not inactive, he only started getting inactive later. Everything in my post stands.

Hiro conveniently comes out with this case allowing Zealos to attack him for it, and they proceed to attack each other.

Town needs to see that your reason for not checking zelblade is nonsense.

You were at a high risk of being lynched Day 2 anyway.

You have no breadcrumb on your check.

This whole thing reeks.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
May 25 2012 17:53 GMT
#1066
On May 26 2012 02:48 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2012 02:44 Zealos wrote:
On May 26 2012 02:42 marvellosity wrote:
On May 26 2012 02:11 Zealos wrote:
So, as you guys know, my thoughts on day 1 were.... to put it bluntly, bad.
My main first case was against acro, which was valid at the time, however, I think it's pretty clear to everyone that Marvel is a town player, so there was no point checking him.
The other player I thought was a bit off was Zel. However, he was being super inactive and lurky at the time, so I expected him to be vigged, and so not worth the check.
The reason I did check Hiro, however, is that he was one of the few people who didn't bother questioning me about Jeb. I stand by my decision to vote for him, but it raised a few eyebrows, and for good reason. Hiro on the other hand didn't think twice of it, and was happy to just watch us townies argue between ourselves.

When he came out red, I *slightly* overreacted, hence, the moment I saw any reason to pile pressure on him, I took it, and hoped town would do the same. When this didn't happen, I subtly claimed in the hope one of the vets would see it. This is also why I asked earlier, that a vet would look over my filter and I asked "Is my few mafia traits the only thing that sticks out?" in the hope they would notice, and attempt to help me swing the votes over to Hiro.

Take from this what you will.


Fuck guys, come on, think about this a little.

Firstly, to the bold: you know when zelblade started getting suspicious to a lot of people? The first day of the 2nd Day cycle. Why? because during the Night he said he would provide reads the next day (i.e. the first day of Day 2). zelblade at the time of Night 1 was neither that lurky nor that suspicious to anyone.

Further to this, why on earth would Zealos expect him to be vigged?

There were several loud claims for vig shots, most notably: me - I wanted NT shot. wherebugsgo - he wanted Zealos and Tunkeg shot. there was also mention of Katina being vigged I believe.

Where in all this does Zealos come to the conclusion taht zelblade is likely to be vig shotted? IT MAKES NO SENSE.

This is Mafia LI mark 2, can't you guys see that?

Think about the timings of when zelblade got suspicious, think who Zealos apparently found suspicious, who Zealos made no mention of at all (seriously, his reason for checking Hiro is superweak - he didn't question me on Moudly?). zelblade was at no risk of being vig shotted.

This claim is as false as they come.

Because Zel was inactive and useless to town. I would have vigged him. Also, the hiro reason didn't need to be super strong at the time, it was either that or a random.


Bullshit. During Day 1 he was not inactive, he only started getting inactive later. Everything in my post stands.

Hiro conveniently comes out with this case allowing Zealos to attack him for it, and they proceed to attack each other.

Town needs to see that your reason for not checking zelblade is nonsense.

You were at a high risk of being lynched Day 2 anyway.

You have no breadcrumb on your check.

This whole thing reeks.

Well, it's my reason none the less. Your logic isn't the same as mine. I had to chose who to check. I was right.
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
May 25 2012 17:55 GMT
#1067
Also, I'd always assumed breadcrumbs is when you breadcrumb the result of the check.
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 25 2012 17:56 GMT
#1068
No, you're a liar, like you've been lying all game.

This is Mafia LI all over again.

Day 2 VE is under heavy fire. Comes out with a blue claim while bussing his team-mate. Team-mate gets infinite town credit (had the game not ended).

This is what is happening here. Whichever of Zealos or Hiro gets lynched, the other is going to get massive town credit. It's so see through.

[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
May 25 2012 17:57 GMT
#1069
Clearly as scum I would want to do the same thing again. With VE IN THE GAME.
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
May 25 2012 18:01 GMT
#1070
On May 26 2012 02:45 Mattchew wrote:
Do millers flip miller on death


Yes.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
May 25 2012 18:08 GMT
#1071
On May 26 2012 02:56 marvellosity wrote:
No, you're a liar, like you've been lying all game.

This is Mafia LI all over again.

Day 2 VE is under heavy fire. Comes out with a blue claim while bussing his team-mate. Team-mate gets infinite town credit (had the game not ended).

This is what is happening here. Whichever of Zealos or Hiro gets lynched, the other is going to get massive town credit. It's so see through.


heres where im baffled about you voting zealos, if he's scum like you think, hiro is scum too. if hes not scum, your lynching our detective, while you coulda been lynching a red-checked hiro
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
froggynoddy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom452 Posts
May 25 2012 18:13 GMT
#1072
Can someone tell me how much time before the lynch?

Fuck it, I'm calling bull on you Zealos, everything you have just said seems so constructed after the fact (i.e. after you dropped the detect breadcrumb), plus your reasoning on Hiro seems really weak (i.e. an incomplete process of elimination).

##Unvote
##Vote Zealos
'better still, a satisfied man'
Katina
Profile Joined February 2012
United States454 Posts
May 25 2012 18:20 GMT
#1073
Hi guys, I'm going to be really busy today but I will try and post if and when I can.

So a N_T lynch isn't going to happen today it seems. Sigh.

In that case I'm for a Zealos lynch. His arguments with Hiro have been cluttering up the thread and causing a lot of other posts to get buried. Just like the issues with WBG and VE.

I'm suspicious of him so I'm casting my vote

##Vote Zealos

Sorry N_T I voted. </3

+ Show Spoiler +
Also any argument that I'm lurking is pretty ridiculous. Just because I don't spam and make 15 posts a day like half the players doesn't mean I'm lurking. Quality over quantity people.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-25 18:30:08
May 25 2012 18:23 GMT
#1074
Vote Count - Roughly 3 Hours and 30 minutes until the deadline
Acid~ (0): Navillus, wherebugsgo
Nova_Terra (0) froggynoddy
Tunkeg (1): wherebugsgo HiroPro, marvellosity
WhereBugsGo (0): Tunkeg, VisceraEyes
HiroPro (4): Zealos, froggynoddy, Mattchew, Tunkeg, VisceraEyes
Zelblade (0): Acid~, wherebugsgo, Mattchew
Katina (0): Nova_Terra, froggynoddy
Zealos (8): HiroPro, Navillus, Mattchew, VisceraEyes, zelblade, marvellosity, wherebugsgo, Nova_Terra, froggynoddy, katina, Acid~
Not Voted (0):

At the current vote count, Zealos will be lynched.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
May 25 2012 18:26 GMT
#1075
On May 26 2012 03:20 Katina wrote:
Hi guys, I'm going to be really busy today but I will try and post if and when I can.

So a N_T lynch isn't going to happen today it seems. Sigh.

In that case I'm for a Zealos lynch. His arguments with Hiro have been cluttering up the thread and causing a lot of other posts to get buried. Just like the issues with WBG and VE.

I'm suspicious of him so I'm casting my vote

##Vote Zealos

Sorry N_T I voted. </3

+ Show Spoiler +
Also any argument that I'm lurking is pretty ridiculous. Just because I don't spam and make 15 posts a day like half the players doesn't mean I'm lurking. Quality over quantity people.

What a dreadful post.
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
Acid~
Profile Joined September 2010
Thailand442 Posts
May 25 2012 18:26 GMT
#1076
On May 26 2012 03:23 GreYMisT wrote:
Vote Count - Roughly 3 Hours and 30 minutes until the deadline
Acid~ (0): Navillus, wherebugsgo
Nova_Terra (0) froggynoddy
Tunkeg (1): wherebugsgo HiroPro, marvellosity
WhereBugsGo (0): Tunkeg, VisceraEyes
HiroPro (4): Zealos, froggynoddy, Mattchew, Tunkeg, VisceraEyes
Zelblade (0): Acid~, wherebugsgo, Mattchew
Katina (0): Nova_Terra, froggynoddy
Zealos (7): HiroPro, Navillus, Mattchew, VisceraEyes, zelblade, marvellosity, wherebugsgo, Nova_Terra, froggynoddy, katina
Not Voted (0):

At the current vote count, Zealos will be lynched.


I have my current vote on Zealos.
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
May 25 2012 18:28 GMT
#1077
I just don't understand why you wouldn't vote Hiro first then after seeing I'm DT we can start winning. But eh. You'll get him tomorrow I guess :/
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
Acid~
Profile Joined September 2010
Thailand442 Posts
May 25 2012 18:30 GMT
#1078
Zealos's claim and reasoning for who to check are consistent with my read of him as a weak townie. If he's scum he dies tomorrow anyway.

## Unvote Zealos
## Vote HiroPro
Acid~
Profile Joined September 2010
Thailand442 Posts
May 25 2012 18:30 GMT
#1079
EBWOP: proper vote formatting

## Unvote Zealos
## Vote HiroPro
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
May 25 2012 18:38 GMT
#1080
On May 26 2012 03:20 Katina wrote:
Hi guys, I'm going to be really busy today but I will try and post if and when I can.

So a N_T lynch isn't going to happen today it seems. Sigh.

In that case I'm for a Zealos lynch. His arguments with Hiro have been cluttering up the thread and causing a lot of other posts to get buried. Just like the issues with WBG and VE.

I'm suspicious of him so I'm casting my vote

##Vote Zealos

Sorry N_T I voted. </3

+ Show Spoiler +
Also any argument that I'm lurking is pretty ridiculous. Just because I don't spam and make 15 posts a day like half the players doesn't mean I'm lurking. Quality over quantity people.

You have to be kidding me.
1. you aren't reading
2. you aren't posting ANYTHING of quality. literally not ONE of your posts has anything worthwhile in it.
3. you start with an excuse of why you aren't posting, and then claim to be reading and posting quality posts. is this one of them? where has this "quality" over quantity taken place. WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 163
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 467
Bale 50
League of Legends
Doublelift4514
Other Games
summit1g9131
JimRising 562
ViBE235
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick676
BasetradeTV189
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• Light_VIP 9
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1122
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 40m
Patches Events
13h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 40m
OSC
21h 40m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.