• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:44
CEST 23:44
KST 06:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5803 users

Newbie Mini XIV - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 29 2012 22:42 GMT
#401
Not as pissed as I am, I can assure you. He seemed very enthusiastic about replacing in. :/
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
May 29 2012 22:45 GMT
#402
At least that is something :S
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Mordanis
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States893 Posts
May 29 2012 22:46 GMT
#403
On May 30 2012 07:40 ShiaoPi wrote:
What annoys me to no end is that there is nothing town can do now besides going for the 2/5 chance that he is scum. If he is town we will not get enough votes to get a lynch and scum can easily mask themselves beneath the vote on the "only logical" choice that is left for town.

It is just a fucking frustrating situation for LYLO and I am actually really pissed about this...

Yeah, its sort of a shitty way for a game into which I think we've all poured a lot of time and effort into to end just because someone forgot his TL.net login or something. There really is no other option though. And I think if we made it more clear that lurking would lead to being killed (maybe D2), we may have scared him into posting more.
I love the smell of napalm in the morning... it smells like... victory. -_^ Favorite SC2 match ->Liquid`HerO vs. SlayerS CranK g.1 @MLG Summer Championship
Miltonkram
Profile Joined December 2011
United States310 Posts
May 29 2012 22:47 GMT
#404
Not your fault VE. I was really enjoying this game until we hit D3.
Release
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4397 Posts
May 29 2012 22:48 GMT
#405
What a nice coin flip
☺
Release
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4397 Posts
May 29 2012 23:32 GMT
#406
Day end
lynch proceed. Give us the inevitable VE.
☺
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
May 29 2012 23:40 GMT
#407
Deadline over and...?
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-29 23:42:36
May 29 2012 23:42 GMT
#408
Night 3
[image loading]


When everything was said and done, the town decided to destroy the silent one.

Skware the Vanilla Townie has been destroyed.
Release the Vanilla Townie has been endgamed.
ShiaoPi the Vanilla Townie has been endgamed.

Miltonkram the Mafia Goon and
Mordanis the Mafia Framer have won with a Perfect Victory.


As a personal note, I'm sorry inactivity was such a deciding factor in this game. The names of the offending parties have been noted.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
May 29 2012 23:43 GMT
#409
god damn it, I knew I should have pushed Mordanis
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Miltonkram
Profile Joined December 2011
United States310 Posts
May 29 2012 23:45 GMT
#410
GG guys. Credit goes to Mordanis for the win since I don't think I played well.

Thanks for hosting VE. I had a lot of fun even though I don't feel satisfied with the way this ended.
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
May 29 2012 23:45 GMT
#411
GG guys, well played
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Mordanis
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States893 Posts
May 29 2012 23:47 GMT
#412
I'm sorry Shiao and Release... I am ashamed to win because of this. I was happy to play scum, but this could have been so much better for everyone.
I love the smell of napalm in the morning... it smells like... victory. -_^ Favorite SC2 match ->Liquid`HerO vs. SlayerS CranK g.1 @MLG Summer Championship
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 29 2012 23:47 GMT
#413
To be honest, I thought you guys were going to pull it out. This is one of the best newbie games I've seen in terms of posting - all of you guys were really putting your all into everything you posted and after the D1 flip I thought for sure one of Milton/Mord would be next.

Mafia QT

Again, I'm sorry the replacement didn't work out. I have a feeling if he had tried at all this could have been a town win. :/
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
May 29 2012 23:48 GMT
#414
Wow. That D1 case was by scum? Very well-played Mordanis, I didn't think that a newbie would have the guts to go full out like that; I had ShiaoPi's more subtle bringing up Mufaa when the heat was on Miltonkram as the mafia scum save, didn't expect the full out blatant case.

Will be posting the few thoughts I had reading this game later.
Miltonkram
Profile Joined December 2011
United States310 Posts
May 29 2012 23:51 GMT
#415
I have to give the town some respect. You definitely made us work for the win. You guys had me really nervous for most of the game.
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
May 29 2012 23:54 GMT
#416
I must say I was really impressed with your play scumteam, even if skware did came back, I would have had a hard time to believe anyone, I practically had all of us as scum in LYLO so good job on setting it up that way !
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Release
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4397 Posts
May 30 2012 00:01 GMT
#417
GG. Strong Mafia.

To be honest I think town would have lost this game. If skware had come online, i would've busted all of our asses to get on mordanis.
Then we would have another LYLO, (and if i survive the night), i would be on Skware like i would've been on Mordanis.

Milton, I don't even remember what it was that got you my trust, but i pretty much completely thought you were town.
☺
Release
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4397 Posts
May 30 2012 00:03 GMT
#418
And just a note now that the game has finished: The bait post (against milton) was intended to get Solstice killed. In my mind, he was the next lynch target for starting the Golden case and I knew that i would have to be alive to get a different case.

I still can't believe Milton is a scum though.
☺
Release
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4397 Posts
May 30 2012 00:05 GMT
#419
How can Milton be scum? I need to look again.
☺
Mordanis
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States893 Posts
May 30 2012 00:06 GMT
#420
Release, I must ask: Were you using Milton as a litmus test at the end? I thought you were trying to use whoever's bandwagon he jumped on to confirm someone as town. Also, why were you so suspicious of me?
I love the smell of napalm in the morning... it smells like... victory. -_^ Favorite SC2 match ->Liquid`HerO vs. SlayerS CranK g.1 @MLG Summer Championship
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 171
Nina 115
SpeCial 74
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 148
firebathero 68
910 39
NaDa 29
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm2
Counter-Strike
Fnx 784
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0170
PPMD52
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8800
Liquid`Hasu1696
Trikslyr87
Other Games
summit1g6829
Liquid`RaSZi5755
shahzam513
B2W.Neo217
JimRising 181
Pyrionflax176
KnowMe134
ArmadaUGS113
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream319
Other Games
BasetradeTV218
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 60
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 31
• Eskiya23 23
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1032
Other Games
• imaqtpie1174
• Shiphtur259
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 16m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.