• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:04
CEST 22:04
KST 05:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8724 users

TL Mafia LV - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 All
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 01 2012 00:18 GMT
#2041
On June 01 2012 09:16 marvellosity wrote:
EBWOP: in other words, the reason that NO SCUM WOULD EVER DO THIS can actually be a reason for scum to do this.


._.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 01 2012 16:43 GMT
#2110
On June 02 2012 00:18 Manason wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2012 00:13 Hyaach wrote:
no a no lynch on a VT is better than a no-lynch. a lynch on a claimed VIG is not better than a no-lynch. We had the other option of lynching Zealos and getting VE to shoot someone.

so ur reasoning is a lazy town whose not trying. scum mb?


As it's already been explain to you Hyaach it's not so simple just getting VE to shoot someone, besides if we didn't lynch VE then D3 would be completely wasted talking about him.


Um, yeah but that only applies if you think he might be scum. You're saying you honestly thought he was a vig WITH a bullet and you wanted to lynch him??
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 01 2012 17:24 GMT
#2114
On June 02 2012 02:07 Manason wrote:
I wasn't 100% sure he was a townie, however I didn't think he was scum. I never wanted to lynch him, I'm also curious to hear BH, what are your reasons for voting him?


I thought he was scummy. Believe it or not, some players vote to lynch scum, not town. At the time he was lynched, I still thought he was scummy, but G32 was clearly scummier and had claimed scum to the thread, so I voted G32.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 01 2012 17:25 GMT
#2115
On June 02 2012 02:07 Manason wrote:
I wasn't 100% sure he was a townie, however I didn't think he was scum. I never wanted to lynch him, I'm also curious to hear BH, what are your reasons for voting him?



Wait why am I even answering your question? You THOUGHT HE WAS TOWN. and you LYNCHED him? But you never WANTED to lynch him

wat
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 01 2012 17:52 GMT
#2118
On June 02 2012 02:43 strongandbig wrote:
Like srsly, you're saying you'd prefer a no lynch over lynching a player who you think is probably scum?

Quote where I said this, or stop putting words in my mouth.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 01 2012 18:01 GMT
#2120
I voted for scum. Somehow, during D2 I got distracted from my tried-and-true tactic of tunnelling scum and thought "oh these people have legitimate arguments" but I will not listen to dumb ideas any more. Nothing will stop me from lynching G32 tomorrow. I have nothing more to say on the topic of the VE mislynch.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 01 2012 18:03 GMT
#2121
Well, nothing so far. Someone might actually have a good question, point, or piece of analysis, and I'll have something to say about that, of course.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 01 2012 18:26 GMT
#2123
I don't believe in the newb card. he sounds like he's TRYING to help in his own way though.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 01 2012 18:27 GMT
#2124
actually his logic is pretty bad. I takei it all back
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 01 2012 19:00 GMT
#2128
I don't understand your first post
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 01 2012 19:00 GMT
#2129
I don't understand your second post either
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 01 2012 19:02 GMT
#2131
Yeah wiggle-dawg has been kinda lurking since his D1 helpfulness.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 01 2012 19:38 GMT
#2143
On June 02 2012 04:23 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2012 04:02 Blazinghand wrote:
Yeah wiggle-dawg has been kinda lurking since his D1 helpfulness.

I haven't been lurking, I just haven't been around and have been busy the last couple days. I can't post when I'm not home, or doing something else.


You know as well as I do the problem with this kind of explanation. Obviously, it's possible you have been busy. Maybe you were. But if you are a lurking scum there's nothing preventing you from making the explanation, right? And wasn't a plank of your candidacy for mayor the fact that you'd be active? I think it's a fair statement that you're lurking more than would be expected.

On June 02 2012 04:23 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2012 02:57 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
BH, did you really believe you could get 14 other people to vote-switch with you within 5 minutes?
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2012 03:01 Blazinghand wrote:
I voted for scum. Somehow, during D2 I got distracted from my tried-and-true tactic of tunnelling scum and thought "oh these people have legitimate arguments" but I will not listen to dumb ideas any more. Nothing will stop me from lynching G32 tomorrow. I have nothing more to say on the topic of the VE mislynch.

You didn't answer my question. You nearly ended up causing a no-lynch, so I'm wondering what was going through your head at the time. There's no way you'd actually get enough people to switch within 5 minutes to be able to kill Gambit, but you still posted this, egging people on to switch with you:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 07:55 Blazinghand wrote:
##UNVOTE
##VOTE GAMBITX32

LYNCH HIM

LYNCH HIM NOW BEFORE HE GETS AWAY

HURRY

So I'm wondering what exactly were you trying to do? Just make a statement? What? Obviously he wasn't going to die, so what else were you trying to accomplish? The only thing it could have ended with is a no-lynch, was that what you were shooting for?


On principle I will not stand for G32's kind of play. He is scum and he will die like scum. And honestly, if I ended up causing a no-lynch, then we'd still have our vigilante who handn't shot his gun yet. Yeah ok maybe it wasn't optimal play given what I knew at the time, but I did the right thing. I should have never unvoted G32, and I never will again so long as he's alive.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 01 2012 19:39 GMT
#2144
Like, if someone's gonna claim scum to the thread, there's no way I'm not gonna vote him. I'll vote G32 and write beautiful cases against him until he's dead.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 17 2012 00:13 GMT
#3044
Gg wp Marv you are a truly terrifying player
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 17 2012 01:23 GMT
#3053
On June 17 2012 10:13 jaj22 wrote:
BH wasn't roleblocked. He deliberately left the bombs there. Apparently he didn't think he'd get shot, and that if Gambit wasn't lynched next day it'd be because he had a proven blue claim.


Actually, it's even WORSE than that. I didn't even have a bomb on you N1, and after D2, I MOVED it onto you. My only explanation is that I'm "good" at mafia.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
June 18 2012 21:37 GMT
#3107
Oh, I almost forgot: thanks to greymist and sloosh for hosting and co-hosting this game <3
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 6 7 8 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O126
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 291
JuggernautJason114
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 654
Shuttle 521
ZZZero.O 128
Zeus 69
Hyun 42
soO 37
Dota 2
qojqva2590
canceldota46
League of Legends
Doublelift1
Counter-Strike
fl0m5273
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3844
Liquid`Hasu639
Other Games
summit1g3760
FrodaN1015
KnowMe296
420jenkins257
Pyrionflax198
ToD196
Livibee171
QueenE60
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick783
StarCraft 2
angryscii 37
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 85
• Hupsaiya 41
• Adnapsc2 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 30
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1803
Other Games
• imaqtpie947
• Shiphtur655
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 56m
Patches Events
18h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 56m
OSC
1d 2h
OSC
1d 15h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.