• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:35
CEST 13:35
KST 20:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8388 users

Liar Game Mini Mafia - Page 78

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 90 Next
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
May 17 2012 06:14 GMT
#1541
gonzaw carrying this team. good stuff.

I don't understand why sandroba is just blatantly not trying, voting for M_Z not even in the majority. I guess that gives more credence to the school of thought that he is yokoya, and has little to no chance left at winning.

Fun fact: almost all flipped scum tried to bash on Katina.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
May 17 2012 06:17 GMT
#1542
Pfff, if it wasn't for the fact that there are 2 scum teams I'd tell them to surrender (I don't know how that works with several families though, both have to surrender at the same time to make it work or something?).

Unless there is 1 or more night kills each night from now on somehow, we have this game in the bag.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
May 17 2012 06:42 GMT
#1543
On May 17 2012 14:54 gonzaw wrote:
You know people, you are allowed to talk and shit.

Post your thoughts on the Palmar flip and our "plan" please.


We may try something similar in a next day, or maybe we won't.
Scum will just have to WIFOM about it every time we post a plan, and try to follow it and have the chance we'll fuck them secretly, or just out themselves by voting to save each other when they weren't actually in danger of dying.


Of course, all of that after we kill sandroba, that's for real this time (if we try to do another "secret" plan he'll fuck it up again, so no way we are letting him live any longer)

The palmar flip wasn't surprising at all. After syllo/WBG flipped, it was painfully obvious he was scum.

I don't think your plan was very good. Sure, we killed Palmar finally, but there was absolutely no discussion on prplhz in the thread. I didn't have a strong feeling that he was scum, and if you had actually bothered to make a case in the thread, I would have said so. I don't like that you're ready to flip people based on your own suspicions and with no discussion, as it can very easily lose us the game if you're wrong.

Why'd you keep your suspicions of prplhz out of the thread?
you gotta dance
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 17 2012 07:58 GMT
#1544
gg ^^
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
May 17 2012 15:39 GMT
#1545
On May 17 2012 15:42 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2012 14:54 gonzaw wrote:
You know people, you are allowed to talk and shit.

Post your thoughts on the Palmar flip and our "plan" please.


We may try something similar in a next day, or maybe we won't.
Scum will just have to WIFOM about it every time we post a plan, and try to follow it and have the chance we'll fuck them secretly, or just out themselves by voting to save each other when they weren't actually in danger of dying.


Of course, all of that after we kill sandroba, that's for real this time (if we try to do another "secret" plan he'll fuck it up again, so no way we are letting him live any longer)

The palmar flip wasn't surprising at all. After syllo/WBG flipped, it was painfully obvious he was scum.

I don't think your plan was very good. Sure, we killed Palmar finally, but there was absolutely no discussion on prplhz in the thread. I didn't have a strong feeling that he was scum, and if you had actually bothered to make a case in the thread, I would have said so. I don't like that you're ready to flip people based on your own suspicions and with no discussion, as it can very easily lose us the game if you're wrong.

Why'd you keep your suspicions of prplhz out of the thread?


Why would I keep my suspicions of prplhz out of the thread? Because 60% of you were scum that's why.

I only trust my reads with MZ and ET, and I discuss them with them. I'm not "ready to flip people based on my own suspicions", we talk things through, I'm not controlling the game like a dictator or anything.

I was suspicious of prplhz, because of:
1)His terrible Day 1 (read MZ's case on D1/N1 against prplhz for that)
2)Lack of contributions, lack of reads
3)The reads he had, he justified them only by saying "I'm sheeping syllo"
4)Unconditional support of Palmar without even stating why
5)Unconditional support of a SCUM Palmar without even stating why
6)Not only not cooperating with us (me/MZ/ET), but also going against our plans many times (like that time he gave Palmar 5 votes and saved him from the lynch)

It basically boils down to that.

Also, had we presented our read on prplhz last day, we wouldn't be able to perform our plan and try to get all 3 lynched, since scum would know something was off and may have tried to fuck up our plan in a different way (for instance Palmar or prplhz voting differently, or giving 5 votes to each other or something).


Well people, what I'm expecting of you (or at least from the townie out of you) is to post your reads and who you think the remaining 2 scum (other than sandro) are at the moment, and explain why.

Don't worry, we'll still only kill sandro tomorrow. If my guess is right and scum don't have any more KP, then we won't have any problems with that. We'll lynch sandro and then deal with the remaining 2 scum the next day (on D8)
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
May 17 2012 15:57 GMT
#1546
On May 03 2012 14:40 syllogism wrote:
I'm pretty much certain that palmar is town. If he isn't, props to him I suppose but I would put him at 95+% town.


lol
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
May 17 2012 16:05 GMT
#1547
Wow, did not expect that plan, worthy of a Akiyama ploy.

Just a few more pieces and the game will be solved:
Could I have some timestamps of when the conversation of the plan went down? I want to cross examine my PMs because something is fishy and I'm becoming pretty certain but more info doesn't hurt.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
May 17 2012 16:14 GMT
#1548
What timestamps?

We were talking about killing prplhz/Palmar/etc on Night 5, and on Day 6 Round A we just decided how to get people to vote (NO/YES), and on Round B we decided the "plan". I don't know what else you mean.
Katina
Profile Joined February 2012
United States454 Posts
May 17 2012 17:12 GMT
#1549
How do you plan on guaranteeing to us that only sandroba will die tomorrow?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
May 17 2012 18:02 GMT
#1550
We'll see that tomorrow depending on what happens tonight.
Katina
Profile Joined February 2012
United States454 Posts
May 17 2012 18:26 GMT
#1551
On May 18 2012 03:02 gonzaw wrote:
We'll see that tomorrow depending on what happens tonight.

O.o I know this is called "liar" game mafia but that doesn't mean you have to be so blatant about it!
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 17 2012 20:14 GMT
#1552
On May 18 2012 00:57 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 14:40 syllogism wrote:
I'm pretty much certain that palmar is town. If he isn't, props to him I suppose but I would put him at 95+% town.


lol

http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 17 2012 20:55 GMT
#1553
On May 18 2012 03:26 Katina wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2012 03:02 gonzaw wrote:
We'll see that tomorrow depending on what happens tonight.

O.o I know this is called "liar" game mafia but that doesn't mean you have to be so blatant about it!

Actually yeah we kinda do :/

The plans for tomorrow are contingent on tonight. I hate to put it bluntly, but if you don't cooperate with us then we'll have no choice but to treat you as scum.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
May 17 2012 21:38 GMT
#1554
On May 18 2012 00:39 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2012 15:42 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On May 17 2012 14:54 gonzaw wrote:
You know people, you are allowed to talk and shit.

Post your thoughts on the Palmar flip and our "plan" please.


We may try something similar in a next day, or maybe we won't.
Scum will just have to WIFOM about it every time we post a plan, and try to follow it and have the chance we'll fuck them secretly, or just out themselves by voting to save each other when they weren't actually in danger of dying.


Of course, all of that after we kill sandroba, that's for real this time (if we try to do another "secret" plan he'll fuck it up again, so no way we are letting him live any longer)

The palmar flip wasn't surprising at all. After syllo/WBG flipped, it was painfully obvious he was scum.

I don't think your plan was very good. Sure, we killed Palmar finally, but there was absolutely no discussion on prplhz in the thread. I didn't have a strong feeling that he was scum, and if you had actually bothered to make a case in the thread, I would have said so. I don't like that you're ready to flip people based on your own suspicions and with no discussion, as it can very easily lose us the game if you're wrong.

Why'd you keep your suspicions of prplhz out of the thread?


Why would I keep my suspicions of prplhz out of the thread? Because 60% of you were scum that's why.

I only trust my reads with MZ and ET, and I discuss them with them. I'm not "ready to flip people based on my own suspicions", we talk things through, I'm not controlling the game like a dictator or anything.

I was suspicious of prplhz, because of:
1)His terrible Day 1 (read MZ's case on D1/N1 against prplhz for that)
2)Lack of contributions, lack of reads
3)The reads he had, he justified them only by saying "I'm sheeping syllo"
4)Unconditional support of Palmar without even stating why
5)Unconditional support of a SCUM Palmar without even stating why
6)Not only not cooperating with us (me/MZ/ET), but also going against our plans many times (like that time he gave Palmar 5 votes and saved him from the lynch)

It basically boils down to that.

Also, had we presented our read on prplhz last day, we wouldn't be able to perform our plan and try to get all 3 lynched, since scum would know something was off and may have tried to fuck up our plan in a different way (for instance Palmar or prplhz voting differently, or giving 5 votes to each other or something).


Well people, what I'm expecting of you (or at least from the townie out of you) is to post your reads and who you think the remaining 2 scum (other than sandro) are at the moment, and explain why.

Don't worry, we'll still only kill sandro tomorrow. If my guess is right and scum don't have any more KP, then we won't have any problems with that. We'll lynch sandro and then deal with the remaining 2 scum the next day (on D8)

+M_Z's suspicions of prplhz were well known and well documented; there had been a lot of discussion about prplhz already, and you might've noticed how syllo/Palmar considered prplhz "confirmed town" because he was willing to give them all of his votes. The logic was fairly sound, but over time, and with Palmar looking more scummy, the connection between them too was looking suspicious.

@Wiggles, I thought you would be more happy about the fact that your scum read got lynched. Sure we lost prplhz in the crossfire, but it seems like your just discrediting our circle. It's easy to say in hindsight "I didn't think he was scum, should've discussed it", but with a format like this (hidden votes influencing everything), some town secrecy is necessary to make plays.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Katina
Profile Joined February 2012
United States454 Posts
May 17 2012 23:06 GMT
#1555
On May 18 2012 05:55 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2012 03:26 Katina wrote:
On May 18 2012 03:02 gonzaw wrote:
We'll see that tomorrow depending on what happens tonight.

O.o I know this is called "liar" game mafia but that doesn't mean you have to be so blatant about it!

Actually yeah we kinda do :/

The plans for tomorrow are contingent on tonight. I hate to put it bluntly, but if you don't cooperate with us then we'll have no choice but to treat you as scum.

I have been cooperating from the start. It's not an issue of that. It's the fact that there are 7 people alive and 3 are mafia. Thus it's getting to the point where it's becoming likely that either you or gonzaw are mafia. I don't think either of you are, just going by the numbers. And if one of you are then we have a bigger problem on our hands than worrying about who the last mafia is or getting sandroba killed.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
May 18 2012 00:17 GMT
#1556
Just split the group down in half so that either sandroba or wiggles or both end up in majority.
7 players.
3 vote one way, 2 vote the other.
Either they split and it becomes 4-3 with 1 of them in majority, or they vote same and it ends up 5-2 or 3-4, in which case we can lynch both / one at time whatever.

Unless anyone doesn't think Wiggles is scum. Then you should be speaking and I don't understand what you could be thinking.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
May 18 2012 00:19 GMT
#1557
Last part meaning anticipation of a possible situation where there are only townies in the majority.
Protactinium
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada550 Posts
May 18 2012 03:24 GMT
#1558
[image loading]

Day 7: Round A


Wait a second...are there any mafia left?

It is now Round A (Minority Voting).

The statement for today's game is:

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
― Oscar Wilde


If you agree with this statement, vote yes.
If you disagree with this statement, vote no.




Round A (Minority Round) ends in 24 hours at 8PM PDT (03:00 GMT (+00:00) your time). Please PM your vote (Yes/No) to me before then.
And so, we find the Sublime.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
May 18 2012 03:31 GMT
#1559
Thought so. It seems scum don't have KP left or something

Okay, gonna discuss with MZ/ET some shit and then tell you guys how to vote to kill sandro.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
May 18 2012 03:38 GMT
#1560
Nobody vote YES or NO yet!

We will come up with a plan soon enough, so don't be hasty

Consider this your warning
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs ShamelessLIVE!
herO vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings157
SHIN 75
CranKy Ducklings SOOP48
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 299
ByuN 274
OGKoka 270
SHIN 75
MindelVK 24
Railgan 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68144
Calm 10591
Rain 2658
soO 981
Bisu 927
FanTaSy 878
Stork 406
Soulkey 396
Rush 290
Soma 211
[ Show more ]
firebathero 197
Shuttle 167
Last 148
Snow 133
Mind 109
Light 107
ToSsGirL 74
Pusan 72
hero 43
Shinee 42
Bale 37
Trap 37
Killer 36
Sea.KH 36
Free 32
Hm[arnc] 29
Mong 26
Sharp 26
Sexy 24
zelot 20
yabsab 18
sorry 17
Shine 16
HiyA 15
scan(afreeca) 12
Sacsri 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
Noble 10
Aegong 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7611
Dendi0
League of Legends
Reynor89
Counter-Strike
x6flipin316
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Other Games
gofns32998
singsing2259
byalli613
Pyrionflax242
B2W.Neo226
Chillindude14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 102
• Gemini_19 9
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV550
League of Legends
• Jankos3251
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 25m
OSC
11h 25m
Replay Cast
11h 25m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.