• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:59
CEST 08:59
KST 15:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9240 users

TL Mafia LIV - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 79 Next
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
May 03 2012 23:25 GMT
#381
Grush the best thing you can do is completely ignore BH and build up your innocence by making well-thought analysis' and building up cases against people. Don't be afraid of having all this attention. You're reaction is scummy. Use all this attention to your advantage.
t(ツ)t
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
May 03 2012 23:28 GMT
#382
EBWOP:
On May 04 2012 08:19 grush57 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 07:19 sinani206 wrote:
days are 48 hours...


Ok sinani by posting that you were ovbiously reading the thread, why not contribute? What are your thoughts on Blazinghand?

Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 07:46 PaqMan wrote:
On May 04 2012 07:24 grush57 wrote:
I really regret voting katina, I shoulda lurked like the other 15 people with 1-2 posts that no one is going after. Anyways, I'm gonna do that and then when someone posts and you guys get all over him I'll do it too and be cool.

Blazinghand, don't bother quoting me and saying that my first sentence is a cheap scum tactic to divert attention. However, it is not so.


How about you do something pro-town like i dont know.. Convince me that you're town and my vote is wrong? Like any other townie would. You're playing the "people are wagoning me so I give up" card, hoping that people will pity you and take off their vote. I don't buy it.


Alright

##vote: Papuq

Give me a reason papug why this vote is wrong. You haven't contributed much or analyzed. You are a townie so be a good townie and tell me why.


Wrong. I have analyzed you. I didn't like your vote so I placed mine on you to pressure you more. You can place your vote on me if you really feel that I'm scum.
t(ツ)t
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 03 2012 23:44 GMT
#383
Are we still on grush? This clearly isn't going to result in a scum lynch :/

This is typical townie overreaction mode and we're just gonna lose discussion on anything else if it carries on.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
May 03 2012 23:50 GMT
#384
Alright marv, any interesting reads on anyone?
I see BH is doing is typical D1 tunnel routine.
I've played 1 or 2 games with Palmar a long while back and his play obviously looks incredibly off. Although, that was many many months ago.
t(ツ)t
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 03 2012 23:54 GMT
#385
On May 04 2012 08:50 PaqMan wrote:
Alright marv, any interesting reads on anyone?
I see BH is doing is typical D1 tunnel routine.
I've played 1 or 2 games with Palmar a long while back and his play obviously looks incredibly off. Although, that was many many months ago.


Well the last 5 pages we've just had DoYouHas arguing with whichever hydra it was and BH glaring at grush with grush flailing his arms. I wish I had more to analyse.

I have no idea what Palmar is up to.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
May 04 2012 00:05 GMT
#386
Palmar's observing the thread and posting helpless one-liners, which I really can't blame him for because the discussion that's been happening throughout the day is weak. I'm hoping he picks it up and doesn't play like this the rest of the game.
t(ツ)t
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
May 04 2012 00:08 GMT
#387
Where are you at, Mattchew?
t(ツ)t
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
May 04 2012 00:08 GMT
#388
ebwop: wrong thread
t(ツ)t
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 04 2012 00:16 GMT
#389
On May 04 2012 09:08 PaqMan wrote:
Where are you at, Mattchew?


wait, can I play that game by proxy from this thread? please say yes
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
May 04 2012 00:34 GMT
#390
On May 04 2012 09:16 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 09:08 PaqMan wrote:
Where are you at, Mattchew?


wait, can I play that game by proxy from this thread? please say yes


Lol funny.
I don't like how the discussion has died.
t(ツ)t
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
May 04 2012 01:37 GMT
#391
Well this is coooooooool. Let's make this game easy for scum.
t(ツ)t
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
May 04 2012 01:39 GMT
#392
I'm moving my vote to BM for now. Scum or not, he's more detrimental to town, especially if he survives to late game. He's what some people call "insane"?
t(ツ)t
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
May 04 2012 01:39 GMT
#393
##Vote Bill Murray
t(ツ)t
papapanda
Profile Joined April 2010
Taiwan326 Posts
May 04 2012 01:44 GMT
#394
To clarify, Paqman, are you voting BM because of his reputation/past games or because he did not contribute yet?
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
May 04 2012 01:54 GMT
#395
On May 04 2012 10:44 papapanda wrote:
To clarify, Paqman, are you voting BM because of his reputation/past games or because he did not contribute yet?


Both.
t(ツ)t
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
May 04 2012 01:56 GMT
#396
People need to start talking instead of actively lurking. People should be talking and discussion needs to start rolling, not be at a stand still such as now. I'm hoping my voteswitch will revive discussion.
t(ツ)t
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 04 2012 02:55 GMT
#397
1) GR57, if you think I'm scum, what's with your vote on PM?

2) PM what do you think of my thoughts on NT? You too Panda

On May 04 2012 08:07 Blazinghand wrote:
In other news: Nova_Terra is probably scum. Let's take a look at his filter so far:

Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 14:09 Nova_Terra wrote:
Hihi, just got up, had like 5 pages to go through already
I cant help but think grush57s move was too dumb for a scum to make. Unless theres some day 1 bus plan going on. Also blubbs "slip" doesnt mean anything.


Crappy thinking on grush57's play. "too dumb for a scum" isn't a real argument... But let's really think about what this post is. This post is Nova_Terra saying "I have no scumreads, and I'm gonna vaguely defend the guys being talked about presently but not actually be helpful"

Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 23:06 Nova_Terra wrote:
On May 03 2012 14:51 Sinensis wrote:
On May 03 2012 14:09 Nova_Terra wrote:
Hihi, just got up, had like 5 pages to go through already
I cant help but think grush57s move was too dumb for a scum to make. Unless theres some day 1 bus plan going on. Also blubbs "slip" doesnt mean anything.


I can't help but think grush57's move was too dumb for town to make. "2 dumb 2 be scum" isn't a pardon. It doesn't even make sense.

No, it makes sense, but it isnt a pardon, i agree. Im null on him, not finding him townie because of him being too dumb. And mafia are much more careful than town.


Sinensis calls out Nova_Terra, but he's like "oh i'm just null on him hedge hedge hedge" and he hedges. More nullreads, still no scumreads.

Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 05:44 Nova_Terra wrote:
On May 04 2012 05:16 Sinensis wrote:
On May 04 2012 00:20 ghost_403 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Sinesis rolled scum.

On May 03 2012 12:23 Sinensis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 09:42 grush57 wrote:
##vote: Katina


SWEET A BANDWAGON IS FORMING! I think I'll hop on it without explaining myself!

Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 10:18 grush57 wrote:
Alright awesome we know the aggressive people now.

##unvote Katina


NEVERMIND, they're onto me!

##vote: grush57

I was not expecting to have a vote so early this game with all the people.


This post screams "I want to look useful to the town without actually thinking about what's going on."

Good Day 1 lynch.

##vote sinesis


Looks like some random dude voted me because my post screams "I want to look useful to the town without actually thinking about what's going on. [sic]"

I like how he mimics the post he has a problem with by explaining himself with the same mock style I use. I don't care about his snap vote at all, let him be useless for all I care.

But his point is still completely valid


This is probably the closest Nova_Terra comes to a scumread in all his posts. But it's not even a case, and he's not seriously questioning sinensis. If he really thought G403's point was valid, wouldn't he be pressing the issue? If, and I quote, "his point is still completely valid", why doesn't NT vote Sin, or even do anything at all? He just drops this one-liner that doesn't even pressure him and bails.

Bails like a scum.

##FOS: NT

When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 04 2012 04:00 GMT
#398
knock knock
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
May 04 2012 04:35 GMT
#399
Dear Paqman, please stop spamming and consolidate your posts. You hold 60% of the posts this page, and it makes it harder for us to read everything.

Still waiting for something from sinani206.
##Vote: sinani206
Nova_Terra
Profile Joined March 2012
Switzerland1190 Posts
May 04 2012 05:43 GMT
#400
On May 04 2012 07:19 Blazinghand wrote:
Clearly grush is going for the "too dumb/bad/newb to be scum" tactic but I will not be swayed by such tickery!

seeing as you suggested that that is a tactic, it is safe to assume that many town players do this and therefore it is a scum tactic. And so too dumb/bad to be scum is a completely valid argument. apparently thats too vague for you, so
I think grush isnt scum and will not vote for him today.
Im fine with defending someone i think isnt scum.
Also dont summarise my content incorrectly. I never said anything about having no scumreads, just none worthy of noting yet.

I think ghosts points are completely valid, but i am 1. not bandwagoning until i am more sure and 2. not pressing an issue which has already been pressed. Its not smart to make a bandwagoning snap vote for the exact same reasons as a player before. Im just keeping sinensis at the back of my mind.
Blazinghand, why would you choose me as likely to be scum instead of sinensis, for instance? Sinensis doesnt contribute, but you seem to want to defend him.



Proud supporter of the Basking Rootwalla
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 79 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 16h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4082
Mong 84
ToSsGirL 71
sorry 51
Noble 9
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King147
Other Games
summit1g8070
WinterStarcraft604
ceh9414
Happy203
Sick157
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2275
League of Legends
• Stunt429
Other Games
• Shiphtur561
Upcoming Events
OSC
16h 1m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 3h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.