• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:59
CEST 08:59
KST 15:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9107 users

TL Mafia LIV - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 79 Next
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
May 03 2012 17:27 GMT
#301
EBWOP: As well as I was stating we can't let ridiculous play be pushed aside because its their "meta". Derp derp standard kenpachi play, derp derp, "Its okay to ninja vote cuz he palmar", derp derp "BM didn't read/post thread cause hes BM".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
May 03 2012 17:41 GMT
#302
+ Show Spoiler [Map 0.9MB] +
[image loading]
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
May 03 2012 17:44 GMT
#303
On May 04 2012 02:24 Mementoss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 02:17 layabout wrote:
On May 04 2012 02:07 Mementoss wrote:
On May 04 2012 02:05 layabout wrote:
2 hours ago i wrote this down and then alt tabbed:
Why did i just read all of that?

That was nonsense.


My updated thoughts:

Why did i just read all of that?

That was nonsense.
+ the new stuff is nonsense too


Present some non-nonsense then.

You have't done anything of worth with any of your posts, you are posting one-liners here and there to put pressure on people. voting for BM and ken (in this thread) was basically a waste of time and yet you follow up on it by saying that you are tying to help "out our blue roles". This is a rather poor way to post since if any player that roll blue is likely to at least think about using their role and any player that can use the search function or even just reach the TL mafia homepage should be able to acess guides which render your advice worthless. You also try to push a scumsclip which is somewhere between foolish and misleading to town. You also write "for people who think that i am just spamming" which implies that you think you are spamming. And yet you continue to do so.


And posting how every post and action is worthless is just as helpful? Lol. If you read my posts I wasn't pushing a scum slip. I was stating that the idea of these "scumslips" aren't indicative of some bodies role. And although they can be useful in some situations at the moment, its probably just someone who has played plenty of games where blue = power role, green = vanilla, red = scum, and it was most likely just a auto-reaction by blubb.

Why are you being so presumptuous?

I never claimed to be making a contribution. It was my way of expressing my disappointment in each and every one of you.
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
May 03 2012 17:47 GMT
#304
Palmar's confrontational and empty 1 liners make it impossible to get a read on him. (anti-town) He is shutting down conversation instead of fostering it. (anti-town) I have no interest in keeping someone around who I won't be able to get a handle on and who I think is hurting the town.

##Vote: Palmar
Guts? Determination? $5?
BlackRaven
Profile Joined April 2012
43 Posts
May 03 2012 17:59 GMT
#305
On May 04 2012 02:47 DoYouHas wrote:
Palmar's confrontational and empty 1 liners make it impossible to get a read on him. (anti-town) He is shutting down conversation instead of fostering it. (anti-town) I have no interest in keeping someone around who I won't be able to get a handle on and who I think is hurting the town.

##Vote: Palmar


What? You're voting for someone because you're not good enough to work out his alignment?

:3
:3
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 03 2012 18:01 GMT
#306
On May 04 2012 02:59 BlackRaven wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 02:47 DoYouHas wrote:
Palmar's confrontational and empty 1 liners make it impossible to get a read on him. (anti-town) He is shutting down conversation instead of fostering it. (anti-town) I have no interest in keeping someone around who I won't be able to get a handle on and who I think is hurting the town.

##Vote: Palmar


What? You're voting for someone because you're not good enough to work out his alignment?

:3


That's not what he said, why wilfully represent his post?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 03 2012 18:01 GMT
#307
EBWOP: *misrepresent
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
BlackRaven
Profile Joined April 2012
43 Posts
May 03 2012 18:04 GMT
#308
Your first point is that you can't read him. Your second vote is that he's stopping discussion, correct? That's how I've read it

:3
:3
BlackRaven
Profile Joined April 2012
43 Posts
May 03 2012 18:07 GMT
#309
On May 04 2012 03:01 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 02:59 BlackRaven wrote:
On May 04 2012 02:47 DoYouHas wrote:
Palmar's confrontational and empty 1 liners make it impossible to get a read on him. (anti-town) He is shutting down conversation instead of fostering it. (anti-town) I have no interest in keeping someone around who I won't be able to get a handle on and who I think is hurting the town.

##Vote: Palmar


What? You're voting for someone because you're not good enough to work out his alignment?

:3


That's not what he said, why wilfully represent his post?


I also read it as hassy stated and as someone who also has a chaotic posting style there is generally at least 1 scum on these easy "anti town" lynches just trying to slip in and look useless.

-D
:3
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
May 03 2012 18:15 GMT
#310
Why are you defending someone who has done absolutely nothing to benefit the town so far? The only posts of substance that Palmar has made so far is this exchange:

On May 04 2012 01:56 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 01:37 SomethingAwesome wrote:
On May 04 2012 01:25 Palmar wrote:
On May 04 2012 01:19 SomethingAwesome wrote:
On May 04 2012 00:34 Palmar wrote:
I want to look useful to the town without knowing what's going on. If I read the thread past Kenpachi's claim that might help.

doesn't want to put effort into game only to get shot n1 and because we don't have a jailer/medic.. read you loud and clear homes


That's a dumb way to play the game.

then why are you doing that

-mattchew

I'm not doing that!

which can hardly be considered of much value. Palmar is a big boy. He can defend himself, and you should let him.
Guts? Determination? $5?
BlackRaven
Profile Joined April 2012
43 Posts
May 03 2012 18:18 GMT
#311
I'm not defending him. He could be a cactus for all I care. I'm asking you about your retarded logic

:3
:3
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
May 03 2012 18:18 GMT
#312
On May 04 2012 02:44 layabout wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 02:24 Mementoss wrote:
On May 04 2012 02:17 layabout wrote:
On May 04 2012 02:07 Mementoss wrote:
On May 04 2012 02:05 layabout wrote:
2 hours ago i wrote this down and then alt tabbed:
Why did i just read all of that?

That was nonsense.


My updated thoughts:

Why did i just read all of that?

That was nonsense.
+ the new stuff is nonsense too


Present some non-nonsense then.

You have't done anything of worth with any of your posts, you are posting one-liners here and there to put pressure on people. voting for BM and ken (in this thread) was basically a waste of time and yet you follow up on it by saying that you are tying to help "out our blue roles". This is a rather poor way to post since if any player that roll blue is likely to at least think about using their role and any player that can use the search function or even just reach the TL mafia homepage should be able to acess guides which render your advice worthless. You also try to push a scumsclip which is somewhere between foolish and misleading to town. You also write "for people who think that i am just spamming" which implies that you think you are spamming. And yet you continue to do so.


And posting how every post and action is worthless is just as helpful? Lol. If you read my posts I wasn't pushing a scum slip. I was stating that the idea of these "scumslips" aren't indicative of some bodies role. And although they can be useful in some situations at the moment, its probably just someone who has played plenty of games where blue = power role, green = vanilla, red = scum, and it was most likely just a auto-reaction by blubb.

Why are you being so presumptuous?

I never claimed to be making a contribution. It was my way of expressing my disappointment in each and every one of you.


I'm not being presumptuous, I'm just saying you saying " Im dissapointed in everyone for not doing anything " while you yourself are doing even less than others, is hypocritical.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
May 03 2012 18:29 GMT
#313
So my logic is retarded, I must be stupid for proposing it. Please walk me step by step through your issues.
Guts? Determination? $5?
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
May 03 2012 18:30 GMT
#314
Oh, and btw. You are defending Palmar by attacking the person going after him. You discredit me and Palmar no longer has a need to respond.
Guts? Determination? $5?
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
May 03 2012 18:39 GMT
#315
I am still waiting for grush to be useful. But going through his filter in other games, my hopes will be smited.
Palmar looks like a good lynch candidate too, because he 1) isn't townielike, 2) isn't making much sense 3) voted for me without reasoning.

I assume we still have 24h+ for voting?
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
BlackRaven
Profile Joined April 2012
43 Posts
May 03 2012 18:42 GMT
#316
On May 04 2012 03:30 DoYouHas wrote:
Oh, and btw. You are defending Palmar by attacking the person going after him. You discredit me and Palmar no longer has a need to respond.


This is wrong

- D
:3
DoYouHas
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1140 Posts
May 03 2012 18:47 GMT
#317
On May 04 2012 03:42 BlackRaven wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 03:30 DoYouHas wrote:
Oh, and btw. You are defending Palmar by attacking the person going after him. You discredit me and Palmar no longer has a need to respond.


This is wrong

- D


How is fitting the definition of a chainsaw defense wrong?
Guts? Determination? $5?
BlackRaven
Profile Joined April 2012
43 Posts
May 03 2012 18:51 GMT
#318
Cool, lets's go

On May 04 2012 02:47 DoYouHas wrote:
Palmar's confrontational and empty 1 liners make it impossible to get a read on him. (anti-town) He is shutting down conversation instead of fostering it. (anti-town) I have no interest in keeping someone around who I won't be able to get a handle on and who I think is hurting the town.

##Vote: Palmar


Firstly, confrontational and empty is an oxymoron in Mafia. Confrontation brings discussion. Discussion good. Discussion not make posts empty.

Secondly, not having a read on someone does not make him anti-town. It makes him just another player in the game. It sure as hell isn't a reason to vote him.

Thirdly.....well see the first point about your second one. He got you talking didn't he?

:3
:3
BlackRaven
Profile Joined April 2012
43 Posts
May 03 2012 18:53 GMT
#319
On May 04 2012 03:47 DoYouHas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2012 03:42 BlackRaven wrote:
On May 04 2012 03:30 DoYouHas wrote:
Oh, and btw. You are defending Palmar by attacking the person going after him. You discredit me and Palmar no longer has a need to respond.


This is wrong

- D


How is fitting the definition of a chainsaw defense wrong?


If a player ever uses a chainsaw defence as an actual defence they are scum there is no leeway about it and its bad play all around.

People should never use other peoples arguments to make them appear either townie or scum its just bad play and they deserve to be lynched if they do so.

Me and Hassy both still expect things from Palmar at some stage we just both dislike you at the moment.

-D
:3
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
May 03 2012 19:15 GMT
#320
On May 04 2012 03:39 blubbdavid wrote:
I am still waiting for grush to be useful. But going through his filter in other games, my hopes will be smited.
Palmar looks like a good lynch candidate too, because he 1) isn't townielike, 2) isn't making much sense 3) voted for me without reasoning.

I assume we still have 24h+ for voting?


Common atleast my useless posts are funny unlike yours. Plus, you didn't understand the situation of that game I played(I'm the same role this game too).

Anyways, I'm not sure what to make of the last 3 pages. It is full of useless posts and spam and Bill Murray didn't even start yet.
Several posts saying nothing except that "I'm town, trust me i gotta go.... eat?" (Like this post except im not hungry atm :D)

For my reasoning of Katina vote, the game just started and blazinghand was accusing Katina for his scumminess, and I agreed so I voted for him, plus I wanted to get the ball rolling. Granted, I realize now this was a dumbshit move that was scummy,and that is my horrible reasoning for it. If you don't like it, Sorry.

I would vote you blubbdavid, but I have enough people witchhunting me now.(And I didn't even rage on ladder how unlucky am I?)
Though, I could just filter and quote everything and that would get the job done.

"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 79 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 16h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4082
Mong 84
ToSsGirL 71
sorry 51
Noble 9
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King147
Other Games
summit1g8070
WinterStarcraft604
ceh9414
Happy203
Sick157
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2275
League of Legends
• Stunt429
Other Games
• Shiphtur561
Upcoming Events
OSC
16h 1m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 3h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.