• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:58
CEST 23:58
KST 06:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10814 users

Space Station Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 19 2012 03:41 GMT
#1009
thanks tali lol, now can we please lynch sinani?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 19 2012 03:54 GMT
#1010
1. talismania Filter
7. RayzorFlash Filter
8. sinani206 Filter
9. VE Filter
10. chaoser Filter
12. risk.nuke Filter
13. EchelonTee Filter
14. Maverick32x Filter
16. prplhz Filter
17. michaelthe Filter
19. Snarfs Filter
20. wherebugsgo Filter
22. erandorr Filter
23. MrZentor Filter
24. Node Filter
25. Kurumi Filter
26. Dirk Filter
27. marvellosity Filter
28. strongandbig Filter
30. VayeshMoru Filter

20 players left

17 town
3 mafia

I think this is a correct count
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 19 2012 04:41 GMT
#1021
lol, VM, you so <3
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 19 2012 04:58 GMT
#1024
On April 18 2012 00:10 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2012 23:55 Coagulation wrote:
I havnt


If no one else has then I'd like to push for a sinani lynch. With Ace flipping townie, it seems weird to me that all sinani has done this game is try to buddy Ace:

Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 13:02 sinani206 wrote:
On April 13 2012 12:33 Ace wrote:
I see the peasants are at play while the King is off fighting wars


Still don't understand why people want to kill you.

Also I think too many people are throwing their mayor votes around. It just doesn't make any sense to me.



Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 13:10 sinani206 wrote:
On April 13 2012 13:07 chaoser wrote:
On April 13 2012 12:33 Ace wrote:
I see the peasants are at play while the King is off fighting wars


If by off fighting wars you meant watching the heats/bulls game and going:

On April 13 2012 11:41 Ace wrote:
WADE


On April 13 2012 11:49 Ace wrote:
This game is fucking INSANE


On April 13 2012 11:57 Ace wrote:
Floater going sideways away from the basket? o.0

This game is off the chain!


Then yeah, I guess that's what happened


There's nothing wrong with not posting for ~20 minutes because of watching a sporting event.



Show nested quote +
On April 14 2012 16:57 sinani206 wrote:
Current thoughts on the three major mayor candidates:

sandroba: Kinda wants to be mayor for the power. He is pretty much saying that if he's elected, he will run a dictatorship. I don't really like this.

Ace: As usual, his concise posts make a shit ton of sense. I'd also vote for him to prevent him from being stupidly killed for the heck of it.

GMarshal: Does look like the best candidate. Playing his true town meta and also helping out newer players. With bonus
"^_^" (lol). My vote's going on him for now.


If no one has been in contact with him in PMs, then his making this statement is pretty hypocritical:

Show nested quote +
On April 17 2012 03:21 sinani206 wrote:
It's a PM game; you need to communicate in PMs. It's like playing an entirely different game. And you still want to play regular mafia. That doesn't make any sense to me.



case. Question sinani, how active have you been in PMland?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 19 2012 05:01 GMT
#1025
so sinani lynch today, strongandbig lynch tomorrow, our DTs should be able to cover the rest. After today the mafia KP should be dropping to 1.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 19 2012 15:28 GMT
#1044
node claimed he shot coag and that was confirmed by risk.nuke. He's townie in my books
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 19 2012 15:29 GMT
#1046
On April 20 2012 00:29 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2012 00:23 VisceraEyes wrote:
Okay, so DRAZERK replaces sandro, not Dirkzor, is this correct?

Kurumi, what do you think about chaoser and wherebugsgo?


VE, I'm curious - how have your reads/understanding of the game changed since Jackal was lynched and sandroba flipped town?


seriously...
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 19 2012 16:09 GMT
#1049
On April 20 2012 00:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2012 00:29 chaoser wrote:
On April 20 2012 00:29 marvellosity wrote:
On April 20 2012 00:23 VisceraEyes wrote:
Okay, so DRAZERK replaces sandro, not Dirkzor, is this correct?

Kurumi, what do you think about chaoser and wherebugsgo?


VE, I'm curious - how have your reads/understanding of the game changed since Jackal was lynched and sandroba flipped town?


seriously...


Demean others' effort in the game when I'm not around chaoser.


I'm merely demeaning effort that is useless, which is worse than no effort cause at least then you're not wasting your, and everyone else's energy. GM "confirmed" town by way of being the role that sandro is the backup for. Unless you think role doesn't mean alignment or that backups and the original role don't have to be the same alignment, GM is town. To criticize him for not posting much is ridiculous, he had an accident and has been getting medical treatment since then. To criticize his replacement is even more ridiculous since it's been less than 24 hours since the replacement happened.

I don't know about WBG but given that he voted between Ace and Sandroba and has been in communication with sandroba in a decently deep level, I'm going to assume he's town. I trust sandroba's judgment there, especially since there are other more scummy people out there (strongandbig, sinani) that need taking care of. If things come down to it where we are completely lost then obviously we need to reconsider but we are not at that point yet.

Aside from all this, I'm surprised you're still not on the same page as the rest of us given what has gone down. Kurumi is a bad vote and sadly so is mrzentor at this point and unless I'm mafia that's been buddying sandroba since the very first page of the game starting, to think I'm mafia ridiculous.

All in all, you're the one that's annoying. Get with the program please.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 19 2012 16:10 GMT
#1050
to think I'm mafia is ridiculous.*
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 19 2012 16:45 GMT
#1055
On April 20 2012 01:11 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2012 01:09 chaoser wrote:
On April 20 2012 00:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
On April 20 2012 00:29 chaoser wrote:
On April 20 2012 00:29 marvellosity wrote:
On April 20 2012 00:23 VisceraEyes wrote:
Okay, so DRAZERK replaces sandro, not Dirkzor, is this correct?

Kurumi, what do you think about chaoser and wherebugsgo?


VE, I'm curious - how have your reads/understanding of the game changed since Jackal was lynched and sandroba flipped town?


seriously...


Demean others' effort in the game when I'm not around chaoser.


I'm merely demeaning effort that is useless, which is worse than no effort cause at least then you're not wasting your, and everyone else's energy. GM "confirmed" town by way of being the role that sandro is the backup for. Unless you think role doesn't mean alignment or that backups and the original role don't have to be the same alignment, GM is town. To criticize him for not posting much is ridiculous, he had an accident and has been getting medical treatment since then. To criticize his replacement is even more ridiculous since it's been less than 24 hours since the replacement happened.

I don't know about WBG but given that he voted between Ace and Sandroba and has been in communication with sandroba in a decently deep level, I'm going to assume he's town. I trust sandroba's judgment there, especially since there are other more scummy people out there (strongandbig, sinani) that need taking care of. If things come down to it where we are completely lost then obviously we need to reconsider but we are not at that point yet.

Aside from all this, I'm surprised you're still not on the same page as the rest of us given what has gone down. Kurumi is a bad vote and sadly so is mrzentor at this point and unless I'm mafia that's been buddying sandroba since the very first page of the game starting, to think I'm mafia ridiculous.

All in all, you're the one that's annoying. Get with the program please.


Why does role have to = alignment and why do backups have to be the same alignment as the original role?


They don't but do you really think GM is mafia? If he was, then mafia have all the information sandro has and thus could have prevented the killing of l10f and coag.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 20 2012 19:51 GMT
#1104
I'm ok with a S&B lynch if we're switching to it.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 20 2012 21:01 GMT
#1129
##vote strongandbig
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 20 2012 21:10 GMT
#1130
mafia needs 9 mislynches in a row to win the game lolol
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 20 2012 21:11 GMT
#1132
that's assuming their night shots are going through
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 20 2012 21:12 GMT
#1133
at this point, mafia are probably "every man for themselves" a la kita's group in that game where I fake claimed DT. I don't think WBG's opinions about who he wants to lynch and who he doesn't want to lynch matters much. Either way I am ok with a sinani or s&b lynch since those are the two I feel strongest about being scum.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 20 2012 21:18 GMT
#1136
On April 21 2012 06:14 Maverick32x wrote:
Chaoser- I'm tempted to lean more towards ET than either of those two...

My reasoning is that Sinani and S&B were both voted/encouraged by WBG... Any strong counters to an ET vote?


I mean, at this point, obviously the only thing that would save mafia is "town-cred" and being behind any mafia lynch is obviously the easiest and quickest way to get lots of town cred. Which is why I'm thinking most mafia, especially if it's WBG, are probably bussing each other.

This actually doesn't matter though since mafia are so far away from a win that it's almost impossible. I just want a sinani lynch for ego's sake cause i wanna see if I'm right or not. same thing applies to strongandbig
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 20 2012 21:51 GMT
#1146
you know you're just fear mongering right?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 20 2012 21:55 GMT
#1149
On April 21 2012 06:53 VisceraEyes wrote:
chaoser, someone else said I was fear-mongering. Someone who flipped scum.

I'd probably choose my words more carefully sir.


lol, what does that even mean? are you threatening me or something? are you saying I'm mafia? or that somehow you'll make me mafia and then kill me? lol. what was the point of that?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 21 2012 00:43 GMT
#1156
On April 21 2012 09:34 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2012 09:20 marvellosity wrote:
On April 21 2012 06:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
On April 21 2012 06:55 chaoser wrote:
On April 21 2012 06:53 VisceraEyes wrote:
chaoser, someone else said I was fear-mongering. Someone who flipped scum.

I'd probably choose my words more carefully sir.


lol, what does that even mean? are you threatening me or something? are you saying I'm mafia? or that somehow you'll make me mafia and then kill me? lol. what was the point of that?


I'm saying that of all the vets left in the game, I trust you the least. I'm saying that you sharing a mindset with scum looks bad enough, but that you're resorting to dismissal looks even worse.

I'm saying that I want to lynch you chaoser, and given enough prompting I may even risk a no-lynch trying to swing it. Don't tempt me.


You couldn't even swing a no-lynch, silly


?

You doubt me? Even chaoser shut his face, and YOU dare to question my capabilities?

Oh sir. OH SIIIIRRRR.

No you're right, the bravado was mostly for show.


I went out for dinner with the SO...but yeah, you can't force a no lynch
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 21 2012 01:35 GMT
#1159
where's the night post?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O178
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13957
Shuttle 363
White-Ra 240
ZZZero.O 178
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm103
League of Legends
Doublelift3625
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4878
Other Games
summit1g9471
FrodaN2332
Liquid`RaSZi2057
C9.Mang0302
crisheroes289
ToD253
Livibee195
Pyrionflax162
Mew2King46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1087
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 50
• musti20045 42
• Adnapsc2 26
• HeavenSC 15
• Sammyuel 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1502
• Shiphtur670
• WagamamaTV278
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 3m
Replay Cast
1h 3m
OSC
14h 3m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.