• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:09
CEST 23:09
KST 06:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12995 users

Space Station Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 09 2012 15:16 GMT
#13
/in
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 10 2012 14:46 GMT
#46
/out
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 11 2012 01:14 GMT
#67
/in lol
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 11 2012 02:59 GMT
#71
You've got me signed up twice DrH
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 11 2012 17:51 GMT
#79
I'm surprised more people aren't signing up just for the chance to shoot/lynch ace...
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-11 20:22:48
April 11 2012 20:21 GMT
#87
On April 12 2012 05:18 Coagulation wrote:
/sit out


coaggg, play in this gameee, it doesn't follow the ban list!
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 11 2012 21:29 GMT
#92
LOL, I like how coag is signed up for the game even though he didn't /in
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 11 2012 21:31 GMT
#93
oh crap, WBG is catching up to my post count...gotta post more
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 12 2012 00:55 GMT
#97
On April 12 2012 09:02 Radfield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 02:51 chaoser wrote:
I'm surprised more people aren't signing up just for the chance to shoot/lynch ace...


I'm considering it....


dooo itttt
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 12 2012 14:23 GMT
#110
does anyone know why RoL is temp banned? did he request it?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 12 2012 14:49 GMT
#112
mwahahaha, that was actually a trap to get you in the thread~

/in GM!!! MAKE UP THAT SHOT YOU DIDN'T TAKE ON ACE!
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 13 2012 00:55 GMT
#166
On April 13 2012 09:51 michaelthe wrote:
I vote we start with a self-imposed "Accelerated Start". Everyone goto random.org and roll 1-30. You must vote for that person. You can change your vote to some one else but cannot simply unvote.

I rolled 23.

##Vote: MrZentor


WTF is the point of this? No pressure, no direction, no stance taken by anyone.

Hi Mafia. See, that's how to start a game.

##vote: michaelthe
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 13 2012 00:58 GMT
#169
On April 13 2012 09:56 grush57 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 09:55 chaoser wrote:
On April 13 2012 09:51 michaelthe wrote:
I vote we start with a self-imposed "Accelerated Start". Everyone goto random.org and roll 1-30. You must vote for that person. You can change your vote to some one else but cannot simply unvote.

I rolled 23.

##Vote: MrZentor


WTF is the point of this? No pressure, no direction, no stance taken by anyone.

Hi Mafia. See, that's how to start a game.

##vote: michaelthe



This vote is for the captain....


goddamnit...ok, i'mma go finish watching the heat/bulls game and then come back lol
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 13 2012 01:05 GMT
#177
On April 13 2012 09:59 GMarshal wrote:
GMarshal's campaign: Vote for me because I actually hit scum day 1.


Have you ever actually won mayor and then hit scum day one?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 13 2012 01:13 GMT
#188
On April 13 2012 10:09 MrZentor wrote:
If I am elected, I will let the people decide who I kill via an unofficial poll!

Here's my totally not copy pasted speech for Layabout's vote!
+ Show Spoiler +
Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.


can't even put in the effort to write up your own thing. not mayor material imo.

##vote sandroba for captain
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 13 2012 04:07 GMT
#207
On April 13 2012 12:33 Ace wrote:
I see the peasants are at play while the King is off fighting wars


If by off fighting wars you meant watching the heats/bulls game and going:

On April 13 2012 11:41 Ace wrote:
WADE


On April 13 2012 11:49 Ace wrote:
This game is fucking INSANE


On April 13 2012 11:57 Ace wrote:
Floater going sideways away from the basket? o.0

This game is off the chain!


Then yeah, I guess that's what happened
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 14 2012 01:51 GMT
#417
time to read
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 14 2012 17:55 GMT
#497
Still for a sandroba captaincy. I've been fairly active in PMs so that's why I haven't been posting in thread a lot

I want a lynch on zentor. I'm too lazy to summarize it so I'mma just copy/paste my reasons from a Skype convo

gahhhh, waiting for drh to get back to me is annoying. I'mma post it and if i get modkilled so be it

[1:06:58 PM] Chaosers: i'm ok with a zentor lynch
[1:08:02 PM] : because he wants to lynch you?
[1:08:17 PM] Chaosers: i didn't even know he wanted to lynch me
[1:08:18 PM] Chaosers: lol
[1:08:20 PM] Chaosers: "GM, as annoying as sand is being right now, I think ET seems the scummiest right now, so I would kill him, but it is really difficult to have an accurate read yet."
[1:08:24 PM] Chaosers: cause of that
[1:08:38 PM] Chaosers: and the fact that he tried to derail thread by talking about what happened in GoT
[1:09:08 PM] Chaosers: he's trying to get people to not trust sandroba
[1:09:12 PM] : ok. quite similar reasons to what i had for engaging him in conversation, lol
[1:09:15 PM] Chaosers: and running a "counter" campaign
[1:09:26 PM] Chaosers: based on being transparent
[1:09:36 PM] Chaosers: but then he says the exact same thing as sandro
[1:09:50 PM] Chaosers: but tries to sell it as if he's completely opposite him in stances
[1:10:12 PM] Chaosers: "i will follow town's vote for N1 lynch...unless I don't think they're right"
[1:12:39 PM] Chaosers: i'm on page 17
[1:12:51 PM] Chaosers: i think he's scummy and the best lynch for today
[1:12:56 PM] Chaosers: but even if he turns out to be not scum
[1:13:01 PM] Chaosers: it's still an ok lynch for me for night 1
[1:13:09 PM] Chaosers: cause he's being vry disruptive
[1:13:17 PM] Chaosers: and he's misrepresenting people
[1:18:14 PM] Chaosers: that's like the most scummy thing to do imo, misrepresneting people
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 14 2012 18:10 GMT
#499
wow lol, everyone is coming out against zentor all of a sudden
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 14 2012 18:30 GMT
#511
rayzor, i added you on skype but you didn't respond back yet!~
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O157
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17444
Calm 1999
Shuttle 330
White-Ra 231
Mini 181
ZZZero.O 157
firebathero 74
soO 12
Sacsri 4
League of Legends
Doublelift0
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1521
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5198
Liquid`Hasu53
Other Games
summit1g7284
FrodaN2233
Liquid`RaSZi2224
fl0m1305
crisheroes300
Pyrionflax211
IndyStarCraft 197
Livibee192
ToD156
C9.Mang087
Mew2King54
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick975
BasetradeTV238
StarCraft 2
angryscii 25
EmSc Tv 17
EmSc2Tv 17
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 26
• musti20045 11
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki42
• blackmanpl 33
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1510
• Shiphtur688
• WagamamaTV331
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 52m
Replay Cast
1h 52m
OSC
14h 52m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.