• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:58
CEST 23:58
KST 06:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10724 users

Space Station Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 18 2012 19:36 GMT
#945
On April 19 2012 04:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
You seem confident you're going to survive the night. I'd rather you answer me now.


no thanks
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 18 2012 19:39 GMT
#947
I'm willing to post it right before the cycle ends though but i see no difference between posting it this cycle and posting it next cycle.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 18 2012 19:44 GMT
#948
and holy fuck WBG has more posts than me now...that makes me sad
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 18 2012 20:05 GMT
#950
On April 19 2012 04:45 VisceraEyes wrote:
Because you're a veteran player and always a good shot if you're town? Christ, could you at least ACT like you're town?


If I'm mafia, I either won't get shot or a vigi will shoot me. The first one means I will need to answer the question tomorrow. The second one means a mafia died. Both are good for town.

If I'm townie, I either won't get shot or a mafia/vigi will shoot me. The first one means I will need to answer the question tomorrow. The second one just means I need a backup plan to give everyone else my info. I have one. Not to mention the fact that if I give my answer right now, mafia can decide to shoot me and then use my post as an excuse to push for the lynch of those people that I had wrong reads on.

Either way there's nothing that waiting till tomorrow doesn't accomplish today.

Are you calling me mafia btw?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 18 2012 20:15 GMT
#953
On April 19 2012 05:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
I just want you to answer the question. Mafia aren't the only people that act at night chaoser.


Like I said, it doesn't matter to me. People can shoot me if they want, I care not if they are mafia or town. Who gives out reads right now when it's not even near the end of night anyway?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 18 2012 22:45 GMT
#958
On April 19 2012 07:16 VisceraEyes wrote:
Node sir, confirmed scum wants you dead. If you want town to comply with scum's dying wishes, keep doin what you're doin bro - we miss you in the thread.


What are you talking about? Kurumi was the one that said Node needed to die and asked Jackal what he thought of him. Jackal didn't even respond back to that point.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 19 2012 00:19 GMT
#962
On April 19 2012 01:45 Kurumi wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Original Message From Jackal58:
I don't think GMarshall and Sandroba are both scum. One of them most likely and I'd have to lean on Gmarshall atm.
Chaoser is an excellent scum player. He's actually the scariest one to me in the game if he rolled red.
I'll wait a bit before I call him anything.
Ace hasn't made any crazy claims yet so I'm leaning town on him.
Coag I think is town but I haven't had a chance to talk to him in PM land yet. If he ignores me in IRC or PMs he's scum.

Show nested quote +
Original Message From Kurumi:
That reminds me I totally ignored the presence of wbg in the thread. Well, I killed him in Arkham for threatening to kill me and being scum. Poor guy, being the scum dt vet.
As for now my scum list would go like
sandroba
layabout
gmarshal

Town
talismania - transparent, sounds experienced, made good calls
acrofales - there's like no single scummy thing about him
Weak town reads
chaoser - his newest observations make me happy.
mrzentor - bad/misunderstood town
maybe Ace/Coag - they're too neutral though. maybe 3rds?
and You because BFF <3

I just think it's freaking weird for people like Node, who wanted to make this game his one of best, prplhz and wbg to make no effort whatsoever. Of course, it might be the cursed PM game which I mostly hate because Town usually thinks that PM land is Thread v2 and everything's fine and they don't need to post their thoughts in the thread >_>

Original Message From Jackal58:
I thought I did? If not sorry.
Ya I was out of town all of yesterday visiting old friends.
I hate making reads on WBG because I always want to kill him anyways but he's scum. He's being too nice. Sounds stupid but he doesn't call others morons and idiots when he's scum. And he has a distinct lack of calling others morons and idiots in this game.

Original Message From Kurumi:
Why haven't You responded to my PM at the start of the game?
Are You finally gathering some steam in this game?

To have a bigger picture.
Node is scum.
He wanted to make this game his comeback. If he is town, then it is not a comeback.
As scum either, but should we care then?


Talking about that VE. He went from Node is townie early in the game to Node is mafia just before sandroba came in and publicly stated that his item was wrong. But even then, I'm sure many people already knew about the weird claim in PM land. Node is by no means townie.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 19 2012 01:57 GMT
#973
##vote sinani206

@VE, I think strongandbig, node, and michaelthe are the final mafia
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 19 2012 01:58 GMT
#974
along with sinani
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 19 2012 02:00 GMT
#975
EWDP: as in the final three mafia are in those four
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 19 2012 02:09 GMT
#980
On April 19 2012 10:57 Node wrote:
I shot Coagulation.

calling bullshit on this, let me straighten out all my facts and I'll get back to town.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 19 2012 02:09 GMT
#981
@risk, really? sandro told me there were no more vigis left
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 19 2012 02:19 GMT
#983
ok, I guess he meant he didn't have a vigi to allocate to me for a shot on sinani then
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 19 2012 02:40 GMT
#986
On April 19 2012 11:38 VisceraEyes wrote:
LOOK AT THE BIG BALLS ON ZENTOR!!!

##Vote: Kurumi

Good one sir. I feel stronger about this than any number of lurker lynches we could support today.

/salute


negative, kurumi is probably not mafia
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 19 2012 02:48 GMT
#990
On April 19 2012 11:44 MrZentor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2012 11:40 chaoser wrote:
On April 19 2012 11:38 VisceraEyes wrote:
LOOK AT THE BIG BALLS ON ZENTOR!!!

##Vote: Kurumi

Good one sir. I feel stronger about this than any number of lurker lynches we could support today.

/salute


negative, kurumi is probably not mafia


I know he gave an item to a person, but I do think he would make a good lynch(he claims he's vanilla townie and gave away his item), or at least a good dt check.


I think he'd be a good dt check at best. And it's not just an item, it's apparently a VERY good item. That plus the fact that the person he gave it to is incredibly townie and also the fact that he was one of the few people that wanted tali for captain makes me think he is townie. My short note on him is:

25. Kurumi - probably townie, gave [blank] a good item

Probably townie though I hate him for being it, he's voting tali. Either he's townie or he's mafia that picked up on it and is voting for someone that 100% won't be able to win the captain
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 19 2012 02:49 GMT
#991
and plus I definitely think sinani is a better lynch especially since sandro said sinani would be a good lynch for today according to WBG
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 19 2012 02:51 GMT
#994
god i hate you VE
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 19 2012 02:52 GMT
#996
whatever, dirk replaced GM, they both had the same info, we'll clear up everything once he gets in here
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 19 2012 02:54 GMT
#1001
On April 19 2012 11:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
You must be scum then. *shrug*


so you're saying the first person to support sandroba ever in this game and has been in communication with him and GM since the game started about reads is scum? sigh, facepalm
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 19 2012 02:56 GMT
#1004
god i hate you
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O178
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13957
Shuttle 363
White-Ra 240
ZZZero.O 178
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm103
League of Legends
Doublelift3625
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4878
Other Games
summit1g9471
FrodaN2332
Liquid`RaSZi2057
C9.Mang0302
crisheroes289
ToD253
Livibee195
Pyrionflax162
Mew2King46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1087
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 50
• musti20045 42
• Adnapsc2 26
• HeavenSC 15
• Sammyuel 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1502
• Shiphtur670
• WagamamaTV278
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 2m
Replay Cast
1h 2m
OSC
14h 2m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.