• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:18
CEST 03:18
KST 10:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7936 users

The Sum of All Fears Mafia - Page 42

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 59 Next
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
March 31 2012 17:23 GMT
#821
On April 01 2012 02:19 EchelonTee wrote:
....wat? you just did a wad of really bad point-by-point-analysis on.... everyone? ??? just quoting a dude, saying one or two things bout them, then assigning them an arbitrary number is NOT a good post at all lol. this reminds me of my first game as scum, where I lurked hard, everyone called me out, then I made a giagantic fake ass post, everyone swallowed up and town lost. PBPA analysis lacks logic; you have to actually comment more in depth on the quotes you are drawing from, which you utterly fail to do. and once again another dood not commenting on cccalf.

and u never answered for your D1 actions. that was before your "switch" or w.e so you can't say that you were acting before. essentially you want town to believe that you acted wildly scummy for two days, yet SOMEHOW u are not scum, as shown by your big fat non-useful post. just... what??? Just because you can write a big post doesn't mean you're analysis is either 1. right 2. from a town player

meh I thought you were going to bust out a decent case on someone or even roleclaim, but this is just really really incoherant. I really really reallllllly don't want either MrZ or cccalf alive at LYLO, so scummy it hurts.


I said in my post that I was lazy day one and just sheeped VE. The thing is that I put in an early post that I was going to do this. I wasn't a mafia who overreacted to voting and went crazy.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
March 31 2012 17:26 GMT
#822
Yes, quotes do make a case. But they are only a small part, the edvidence. What really matters is how you use these pieces of edvidence, detaling your thought processes on why these pieces of evidence show scummy behaviour. Your cases are basically 90% evidence, and 10% thoughts. Quotes are useless when you dont use them to push your views on why things are scummy.

AND I SERIOUSLY STILL DONT SEE HOW MAKING A TOWN ALIGNED BANDWAGON WITHOUT YOU ACTUALLY FLIPPING IS GOING TO HELP US
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
March 31 2012 17:27 GMT
#823
And "I was lazy day 1 and sheeped VE day 1" isnt going to cut it. Cant you at least properly respond to the cases presented earlier in the thread?
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
March 31 2012 17:28 GMT
#824
Calm down.

I used the quotes to push my views on why things are or aren't scummy.

It's going to allow us to compare the bandwagons and to find scum.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
March 31 2012 17:28 GMT
#825
On April 01 2012 02:26 zelblade wrote:
Yes, quotes do make a case. But they are only a small part, the edvidence. What really matters is how you use these pieces of edvidence, detaling your thought processes on why these pieces of evidence show scummy behaviour. Your cases are basically 90% evidence, and 10% thoughts. Quotes are useless when you dont use them to push your views on why things are scummy.

AND I SERIOUSLY STILL DONT SEE HOW MAKING A TOWN ALIGNED BANDWAGON WITHOUT YOU ACTUALLY FLIPPING IS GOING TO HELP US


EBWOP: When I say town aligned bandwagon I mean wagon on a townie in case that wasnt clear. Excuse my poor english thanks.
Nemesis
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2568 Posts
March 31 2012 17:38 GMT
#826
Ok lol, if you are really town mrzentor, you have pretty much screwed us over.
Do you realize how anti-town your actions have been?
1. You have pretty much wasted the entire day talking about you.
2. You have caused chaos throughout the thread.
3. A possible mislynch on yourself.
4. Left us with pretty much no time to actually discuss your stupid story

Your analysis is just bad. The quotes are there for you to make a point to prove that "someone is scum or town." Tell me in your example of quotes against me, how does my reasoning for voting CC make me scum, Also how does me saying I'm shooting VE night 1 BEFORE the game has started make me scum, how does me pointing out that you were acting differently this game make me scum, etc. You pretty much took random quotes and put random comments and put random numbers on how "scummy" they are.

Also, is that seriously the best you have? I'm scum because I wanted to make sure that someone I think is scum gets lynched?

Also, you still haven't addressed the case against you. Saying "I did scummy things because I was lazy" is not sufficient defense.

I have to go for now, and I'm not sure I can make it back before the lynch. Sorry, I'm not buying your story at all, and your play is REALLY ANTITOWN no matter what sort of story you spin on it.
Lee Young Ho fighting! KT P are just CHINTOSSTIC.
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
March 31 2012 17:38 GMT
#827
Also I like this mood thing, perfect for expressing my thoughts on the game.

I need to go sleep now, and will just leave my vote on zentor for obvious reasons. I highly doubt that I will be here for the deadline unless I randomly wake up at 6 or something.

Night.
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
March 31 2012 17:40 GMT
#828
All right, have fun lynching your other doctor.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Nemesis
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2568 Posts
March 31 2012 17:45 GMT
#829
Ok shit, WHAT YOU DID IS F'ING STUPID

If someone else is the doctor counterclaim now.

##Unvote: MrZentor
##Vote: cccalf


I'll leave my vote on cccalf for now.
Lee Young Ho fighting! KT P are just CHINTOSSTIC.
Nemesis
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2568 Posts
March 31 2012 17:48 GMT
#830
Shit I have to go

Johnny, if someone counterclaims, make sure mrzentor gets lynched.
Lee Young Ho fighting! KT P are just CHINTOSSTIC.
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
March 31 2012 17:56 GMT
#831
##Vote: cccalf
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
March 31 2012 18:42 GMT
#832
i will neme lol. this is ridiculous.

ffs..oh god if ccc counterclaims wtf do we do x.x
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
March 31 2012 18:43 GMT
#833
Wtf is this?

So Zentor, let me get this straight:

Since the middle of N1, you decide to "act" as stupid scum, so throughout that night and subsequent day, you would :
-Get ALL attention on you and have almost ALL discussion be made about you and not finding the ACTUAL scum
-Get a bandwagon formed against you barely HOURS before the day ends

And all this just so you can make a shitty PBPA analysis of everbody that doesn't even explain why you think some of them are scum or town, and is instead a "retelling" of their actions, and the reason you think they are scum are shitty as hell? (seriously, it seems you gave random ratings to some players, which you never stated ANY opinion regarding them)



Then you claim Doctor? All of this HOURS before the day ends?
You are going to tell us, that our DOCTOR, one of our most important power roles, would do this stupid gambit to get a bandwagon going against him?
Are you kidding me?


One more important thing: You never responded to the case I made on N1.
People didn't think you are scum just because you acted retarded (if not people would think Kenpachi/etc would be scum every single game), people thought you were scum because of how you acted on D1 and N1

I thought you were scum because of the points I made in my case, if it was for me I would have lynched you there myself without you doing all this "act" of yours.

Yet you still fail to acknowledge that, and you keep ignoring my case.

Seriously, you HAVE to be mafia, this doesn't make any sense if you are town.
If you are scum, then great, you spend ALL D2 acting stupid so your buddies can jump easily on your wagon, and so ALL discussion on D2 is stopped and all scumhunting is stopped as well.
Then right before the day ends, you make a half-assed big-assed post explaining your "act", and then claim Doctor to draw the real doctor out; or if the doctor isn't active when you claimed, then switch the lynch to an inactive and waste us ALL D2


Your claim my be true, but if someone else claims doctor you die.


*sigh* We don't have time to create another lynch candidate, meaning we can't lynch Sinensis or Blue..

I'd consider a NL, if it wasn't for the fact we would still get to a D3 MYLO with it

##Unvote: MrZentor
##Vote: cccalf


MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
March 31 2012 19:03 GMT
#834
I think you're being a little harsh.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
March 31 2012 19:08 GMT
#835
not harsh enough imo. you really fucked us, assuming you're town.
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
March 31 2012 19:14 GMT
#836
Well, you can't blame the bad start on me.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
March 31 2012 19:17 GMT
#837
I'm talking about your recent Mr. Sinister performance. Of course I can't blame the bad start of the game on you, but we're past that right now. We have to focus on the present and presently you really screwed us up.
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
March 31 2012 19:23 GMT
#838
Johnnywup, would you mind voting for ccalf?
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
March 31 2012 19:26 GMT
#839
We've still got a couple hours. I've yet to decide on my vote. I want to see what he posts and who he votes for (assuming he posts). You're still super scummy in my eyes, so don't think you're out of this.




On a side note, I want sloOsh to post and share his thoughts on the recent events. He hasn't been posting much. Froggynoddy too..
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
March 31 2012 19:32 GMT
#840
I claimed SU doctor, and nobody else has.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 59 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 47
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm227
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g8885
JimRising 684
PiGStarcraft445
ViBE151
ArmadaUGS100
Mew2King88
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1279
BasetradeTV186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 101
• davetesta55
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 42m
INu's Battles
10h 42m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
13h 42m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 42m
Replay Cast
21h 42m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 9h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.