• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:45
CEST 13:45
KST 20:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10645 users

The Sum of All Fears Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 04:37 GMT
#422
On March 28 2012 13:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm voting for C_C BH. I think you should too.

<3

I'm done with this argument. It's going nowhere.


No, you don't think I should-- you think I'm scum, right? Unless you think one of me or C_C is town.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 04:39 GMT
#425
The fact of the matter is, as long as your terror tactic of "anyone who disagrees with me is scum" is in effect, you can't have a legitimate discussion with someone. Either your tactic is a bluff and you don't actually think I'm scum, or you're actually using it. I can't tell which is more preposterous.

The reason this argument is going nowhere is that you think I claimed scum. You think that anyone who disagrees with you automatically claims scum. That's not a good, reasonable way to run a town. You can't have a debate like that. Unless you're willing to end your terror tactics, I am obligated to not cooperate with you. In fact, I need to get you lynched, since it's becoming more and more clear you're scum.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 04:41 GMT
#426
On March 28 2012 13:38 VisceraEyes wrote:
I don't care if you're scum or town, I want C_C lynched today. Your vote would help me. You're being obtuse.


You think I'm scum. You think I'm claimed scum. Why aren't you voting me? A town-aligned VE would vote someone who he thinks has claimed scum.

Either you're not voting a guy who, as you think claimed scum, or you don't actually think I've claimed scum.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 04:42 GMT
#428
On March 28 2012 13:39 slOosh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 13:37 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 28 2012 13:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm voting for C_C BH. I think you should too.

<3

I'm done with this argument. It's going nowhere.


No, you don't think I should-- you think I'm scum, right? Unless you think one of me or C_C is town.

If VE is bussing CC, how is voting CC a bad thing? Is it that you think VE gains infinite town cred -> unlynchable that you stress this now?


Voting CC isn't a bad thing, if VE and CC are both scum. That being said, it seems to me that VE is scum, and his response to any sort of questioning of his position or even his case on CC means that the person questioning MUST be claiming scum.

This is not the attitude of a town player. This is evidence that VE is scum. So he must die.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 04:45 GMT
#429
On March 28 2012 13:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
But that's not what's going on here. I find your absolute refusal to listen to reason regarding Jdub and voting for C_C to be scummy as shit. It has nothing to do with "terror tactics". It has everything to do with your actions in the game and my interpretation of them.

Now, if you'd do something...such as vote for C_C and grant Jdub time to prove his alignment further to you (because your Jdub wagon is going nowhere you idiot)...then maybe the reasons I think you're scum would......DISAPPEAR. Like magic, see?

You're being ridiculous, and I think that it means you're scum. *shrug*

Now stop being abrasive and vote for C_C please.


Ah, at last some reasoning! Let me break this down for you:

I was like "JW seems like scum to me". Then he made various responses, which made me think he was more scummy. All his votes and reasonings behind them strike me as highly scummy. I've addressed him and given him plenty of time to respond, and EVERY RESPONSE has made him seem scummier and scummier.

grant him time to prove his alignment? The dude's made tons of posts and has had over a day. he had his time, and he proved his alignment. And then you come in here as the biggest terrorist ever.

You say "oh it's not real terror tactics" but what else do you call it? Do you really think JW is town? I don't think so. So you're labeling me as scum because of the ORDER we were gonna lynch the scum players in?

No, that's not a town VE play. That's scum VE trying to retain control of the town.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 04:52 GMT
#431
Indeed. After all, if I claimed scum, it wouldn't be logical at all for your vote to remain on someone else, now would it? In fact, it would be surprisingly scummy for your vote to do so given that was what you believed.

I will let your exaggeration pass this time, Mr. VE. That being said, I've got my eye on you. No more inconsistencies. IF you think someone is claimed scum, you better vote them.

##unvote VE
[b]##vote johnnywup[/v]
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 04:53 GMT
#432
##unvote
##vote johnnywup
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 04:57 GMT
#437
On March 28 2012 13:57 VisceraEyes wrote:
Srsly, you're the hammer on C_C. You don't want the POWAH?


It's Extended Majority Lynch. No hammering.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 05:02 GMT
#441
The deadline ends at March 29 2012 07:00 KST. It's currently March 28 2012 14:01 KST. 17 hours remain.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 05:15 GMT
#449
On March 28 2012 14:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 14:06 Sinensis wrote:
On March 28 2012 14:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
No, scum are trying to mislynch you Blue. No biggie, it happens ^^


Every game I have played with Bluelightz this happens. I would go so far as to say voting for Bluelightz day 1 is a scum tell on TL mafia.


I only played a couple, but he literally did claim scum last game. Seems like a much more involved and active Blue this game.


Also this sort of list-making is typical BL town play. Kinda unhelpful? Yes. But it's how he plays town. See Purgatory Mafia as an example.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 20:42 GMT
#490
Good morning gents!

C_C, it looks like you have about an hour and a half to live. It's fairly unlikely that I (or anyone else) can stop this wagon now. That being said, there's still things you can do. When you flip, if you're town, you'll be confirmed town, and you already know how you're going to flip. If you're town, you should prepare a clear, concise, and well-argued post of your reads. You know just as much as we're going to know for the next 24 hours, and this will be a useful statement by a confirmed (if dead) townie.

If you are gonna go out D1 as a townie, you must be like the esteemed artist Lil Wayne and die with your finger on the trigger.


Do it for the town.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 20:45 GMT
#491
I still believe JW is the mostly likely to flip scum. If there's anyone else who's not AFK between now and lynch time who would like to be convinced, or would like to try to convince me, I'm here.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 20:48 GMT
#492
I SEE THE VIEW COUNT FOR THIS THREAD GOING UP WHERE ARE YOU GUYS
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 20:51 GMT
#495
Well, I *want* him to flip scum since he's getting lynched. I don't think he will... so in the event he IS town, he now has directions to at least be helpful in his last hour alive. That's not so unreasonable is it?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 20:54 GMT
#497
I want JW to flip because I think he's scum. It's fairly unlikely I'll be able to get him lynched today, however. Also, depending on how C_C flips we'll be able to do bandwagon analysis that could point us towards other leads.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 21:10 GMT
#502
In Aperture, actually. I was mislabeled as "blzinghand" and that's been my name ever since.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 21:56 GMT
#508
##unvote
##vote ccalf

If you're not gonna get modkilled you should die scum
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 21:57 GMT
#509
OR what VE said. Vigis you know who to shoot.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 21:58 GMT
#510
##unvote
##vote cccalf

wrong number of c
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 22:00 GMT
#514
[image loading]
From Left to Right: Blazinghand, Scum, Rest of Town.

When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko262
LamboSC2 138
Codebar 27
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23405
Calm 6035
Rain 2118
Bisu 1282
FanTaSy 924
Jaedong 472
Horang2 458
Rush 397
Soma 358
BeSt 254
[ Show more ]
Stork 233
Zeus 220
Mini 168
Light 115
Larva 100
Mong 90
Barracks 83
Hyun 79
Pusan 77
Mind 76
Snow 74
910 69
ZerO 68
Free 56
ToSsGirL 39
Sea.KH 37
Killer 35
Yoon 32
NaDa 28
Sexy 27
Shinee 26
Noble 17
Terrorterran 17
Hm[arnc] 16
Bale 14
sorry 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6462
Counter-Strike
fl0m1693
olofmeister1049
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King93
Other Games
gofns60279
singsing1824
B2W.Neo586
dupreeh393
crisheroes291
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2266
• Nemesis897
Other Games
• WagamamaTV146
Upcoming Events
OSC
11h 15m
Big Brain Bouts
22h 15m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.