• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:45
CEST 13:45
KST 20:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10645 users

The Sum of All Fears Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 03:04 GMT
#367
Sinensis either knows something I don't, or literally doesn't understand the way nationality works. Nobody has claimed any nationalities, and nobody will. It's literally impossible to have a read on anyone's nationality at this point. Please sir explain your reasoning?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 03:18 GMT
#371
On March 28 2012 12:12 Sinensis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 12:04 Blazinghand wrote:
Sinensis either knows something I don't, or literally doesn't understand the way nationality works. Nobody has claimed any nationalities, and nobody will. It's literally impossible to have a read on anyone's nationality at this point. Please sir explain your reasoning?


C_C, the "soviet scientist's," posts would have me beg to differ.


Assuming CC is indeed town and not scum, I currently do not have a read on whether or not he is US or SU, and nobody who is reasonable does either.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 03:25 GMT
#374
C_C's defense in general has been underwhelming, in large part because he hasn't actually contributed a huge amount. Here's my current take on the situation:

[image loading]
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 03:32 GMT
#377
On March 28 2012 12:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 12:27 Sinensis wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:18 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:12 Sinensis wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:04 Blazinghand wrote:
Sinensis either knows something I don't, or literally doesn't understand the way nationality works. Nobody has claimed any nationalities, and nobody will. It's literally impossible to have a read on anyone's nationality at this point. Please sir explain your reasoning?


C_C, the "soviet scientist's," posts would have me beg to differ.


Assuming CC is indeed town and not scum, I currently do not have a read on whether or not he is US or SU, and nobody who is reasonable does either.


I consider myself reasonable and I have a read on his alignment. I think he's a nazi. Based on votes, 5 other people thing he's a nazi.


QFFT


Right, but you admit you don't know whether anyone is US or SU, and it's GOOD that this is the case. In any case C_C is probably scum, but JW is DEFINITELY scum. That being said, it's not unreasonable that they're both scum. I think JW is a better lynch than C_C for reasons I have outlined in my two analysis posts above.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 03:37 GMT
#382
On March 28 2012 12:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well you're wrong about that - JW is not DEFINITELY scum, and C_C is DEFINITELY scum. You're only saying he's "probably scum" so you can try and convince people that JW is a better lynch, when he's not. JW isn't actively disrupting town. JW isn't trolling the rest of town. JW isn't nationality fishing and JW is a new player.

C_C is the lynch today BH. If you disagree, you're obviously scum. Period. Are you scum BH?


I don't negotiate with terrorists.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 03:41 GMT
#386
On March 28 2012 12:37 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 12:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well you're wrong about that - JW is not DEFINITELY scum, and C_C is DEFINITELY scum. You're only saying he's "probably scum" so you can try and convince people that JW is a better lynch, when he's not. JW isn't actively disrupting town. JW isn't trolling the rest of town. JW isn't nationality fishing and JW is a new player.

C_C is the lynch today BH. If you disagree, you're obviously scum. Period. Are you scum BH?


I don't negotiate with terrorists.


In fact, I think there's only one reasonable response to terrorist style tactics. VE is scum trying to gain town cred and using his terror tactics to keep people in line. When I was elected to be the president of the great state of blzinghand I did so on a platform of no negotiating with terrorists.

Let me explain the situation here:

[image loading]

##unvote
##vote: VisceraEyes


Come at me, bro.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 03:42 GMT
#389
VE is obviously hijacking town for his personal scummy use. Think about this:

He wants to lynch anyone who doesn't agree with him.


Is that how you promote a good town atmosphere? I THINK NOT. Even *I*, the most aggressive and insane of players, understand that people can disagree with me without being scum. VE knows this. Town VE would know this. But instead, he's promoting a campaign of terrorism. A campaign for which WE CANNOT STAND.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 03:44 GMT
#392
On March 28 2012 12:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
C_C is the lynch today BH. If you disagree, you're obviously scum. Period. Are you scum BH?


Does this look like a guy trying to help the town atmosphere, or is this a guy trying to cement is town rep and dissuade people from turning against him? This is NOT how you help the town.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 03:46 GMT
#394
On March 28 2012 12:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
Don't need to - you just claimed scum.

GG sir.


If I claimed scum, stop being afraid and vote me. Certainly a scumclaim is stronger than whatever C_C did, right? If I literally claimed scum, as a town player you have to lynch me.

Unless, of course, you realize that if I flip, your cover is blown, and your "case" against me is actually flimsy and worthless, and you don't want to lose the town support you've so carefully built. Your terrorists tactics will not work here sir.

Come at me if I claimed scum. Vote me.

It's what a TOWN VE would do.

But that's not you, is it?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 03:49 GMT
#398
On March 28 2012 12:47 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 12:44 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
C_C is the lynch today BH. If you disagree, you're obviously scum. Period. Are you scum BH?


Does this look like a guy trying to help the town atmosphere, or is this a guy trying to cement is town rep and dissuade people from turning against him? This is NOT how you help the town.

The thing is, he tunnelled me to a stupid extent in mafia L too. (I think it was L anyway...)
I wouldn't put it past him to be accidentally destroying town atmosphere.


This seems far more purposeful than something by accident. Threatening anyone who disagrees with him with lynching? That's not an accident. Saying I claimed scum then abandoning the thread? That's not an accident. VE is perfectly capable of playing a high-post-count scum, and that's what he's doing now.

Here's my new pictorial analysis of the game:

[image loading]
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 03:51 GMT
#399
On March 28 2012 12:48 Sinensis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 12:32 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:27 Sinensis wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:18 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:12 Sinensis wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:04 Blazinghand wrote:
Sinensis either knows something I don't, or literally doesn't understand the way nationality works. Nobody has claimed any nationalities, and nobody will. It's literally impossible to have a read on anyone's nationality at this point. Please sir explain your reasoning?


C_C, the "soviet scientist's," posts would have me beg to differ.


Assuming CC is indeed town and not scum, I currently do not have a read on whether or not he is US or SU, and nobody who is reasonable does either.


I consider myself reasonable and I have a read on his alignment. I think he's a nazi. Based on votes, 5 other people thing he's a nazi.


QFFT


Right, but you admit you don't know whether anyone is US or SU, and it's GOOD that this is the case. In any case C_C is probably scum, but JW is DEFINITELY scum. That being said, it's not unreasonable that they're both scum. I think JW is a better lynch than C_C for reasons I have outlined in my two analysis posts above.


Not that arguing with you has produced results for anyone else that has tried, but is this the anaysis post you are referring to?

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 27 2012 15:34 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2012 15:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
Blaze, it's only pressure if what you're saying is true. You're so blatant about your logic being ridiculous that it's not even intimidating and only serves to make you look suspicious.

Now cut out the dramatics or I'll join the jubjubs and scum in lynching you...even if you're town.


I daresay my logic is largely non-ridiculous. It may appear ridiculous to you, but god does not play dice with the universe. Humor me a moment, and let me seduce you with my lascivious arguments.

A) Johnnywup's initial "pressure" on me was actually rather half-assed and non-comittal. I found his statement that "scum wouldn't play this bad" (or equivalent) to be an anti-town statement.

B) I call him out in a typically aggressive fashion. He responds in this way:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=322686&currentpage=9#171
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2012 14:07 johnnywup wrote:
i'm absolutely flattered <3


On March 27 2012 14:03 Blazinghand wrote:
bad logic, anti-town to be bad logic. This kind of thinking hurts town. If you plan on using this sort of reasoning going forwards, you are either scum or worthless town.

irony?

and hows it anti-town to have bad logic? it just means you're unhelpful, that doesn't mean you're anti-town.. And my logic is perfectly sound thank you.


One thing that really sets me off about you is your willingness to shift your vote to me after any pressure at all. You didn't have a case on Nemesis and you don't have a case on me.



This is generally a bad post. I really don't like this particular section:

Show nested quote +

and hows it anti-town to have bad logic? it just means you're unhelpful, that doesn't mean you're anti-town.


I think any marginally experienced player, or even someone who sits down and thinks about how mafia works should realize that bad logic being posted in the thread DOES hurt the town. as a town player, you want to avoid doing this. As a scum player, you are happy when you see this. bad logic hurts the town. it is anti town, then.

And other than these two posts, he has had a generally underwhelming filter:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=322686&user=99700


"But, blazinghand, most of JW's stuff wasn't even there during your initial accusation! what was the deal there?"

Admittedly, my first post in which I voted him was grasping slightly at straws. this town is silent and there was basically no analysis happening. I needed to get things rolling. His utterly catastrophic responses to me after voting him have made me realize that this guy is scum, and deserves to be lynched.

Anybody who examines his filter can look and see that there is something amiss. this is now how a town player would play.

I stand by my vote, for new reasons that are stronger than the ones for which it was initially made.

The evidence is there. all you need to do is open your eyes.


I redded the part I need to comment on, not because I am speculating you are Soviet but just because there is a lot of other formatting in this post. Your argument against johnny is that bad logic hurts the town and he said otherwise. You say bad logic hurts the town and is thus anti town again in this post.

Show nested quote +
On March 27 2012 14:03 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 27 2012 13:26 johnnywup wrote:
I don't think you're mafia, blazing, because no mafia would be so stupid to post something so stupid. At least I think. Utterly garbage posting so far.


bad logic, anti-town to be bad logic. This kind of thinking hurts town. If you plan on using this sort of reasoning going forwards, you are either scum or worthless town.

##unvote
##vote: johnnywup

I'd say "come at me bro" but your argumentation skills are so benign I feel like any "pressure" you put on me will only serve to exonerate me.


There's two examples of your belief that "bad logic hurts the town and is thus anti town."

Well maybe you could comment on some of your own bad logic. Or do you need me to go back and quote just about every post you made in the beginning to remind you? My point is the case you are using against johnnywup works better on you than it does him, and that if "bad logic" is the criteria you are going to use to place your vote, maybe you ought to vote yourself.


You're literally not reading the thread, are you?

Here are my three most recent analysis posts:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=322686&currentpage=18#341
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=322686&currentpage=18#352
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=322686&currentpage=18#355
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 03:53 GMT
#402
On March 28 2012 12:48 slOosh wrote:
@Blazinghand

Are you saying that VE started up the CC bus and drove it home in order to gain infinite town cred?
Or am I mistaken to say that you thought CC was scum (as 2nd option to JW)?


I currently think VE is scum. I'm not clear what the deal is with CC and JW. I think they're scummy as well. There's SOME possibility that all three are indeed scum in some horrific multi-bussing conspiracy, but it's probably that one of them is a townie. VE could have "accidentally" derailed town, as CC put it. CC might be town, but as town he's usually more helpful. Some have claimed JW is just bad, which I doubt-- but there's always the possibility.

The point I'm trying to make here is that VE is an important town leader at the moment, and he's gone off the deep end with his terrorism and terrorist plots. He's incredibly dangerous and he is hurting the town. I will not abide by his terrorist tactics, as it shuts down meaningful discussion of lynches.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 03:56 GMT
#403
On March 28 2012 12:52 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 12:49 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:47 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:44 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
C_C is the lynch today BH. If you disagree, you're obviously scum. Period. Are you scum BH?


Does this look like a guy trying to help the town atmosphere, or is this a guy trying to cement is town rep and dissuade people from turning against him? This is NOT how you help the town.

The thing is, he tunnelled me to a stupid extent in mafia L too. (I think it was L anyway...)
I wouldn't put it past him to be accidentally destroying town atmosphere.


This seems far more purposeful than something by accident. Threatening anyone who disagrees with him with lynching? That's not an accident. Saying I claimed scum then abandoning the thread? That's not an accident. VE is perfectly capable of playing a high-post-count scum, and that's what he's doing now.

Here's my new pictorial analysis of the game:

[image loading]

At any rate, I'm willing to vote JW, and he's on your scum list too. Want to start there?


If you don't think VE is scum, I wouldn't mind help with a JW wagon. That being said, of the three of you who I suspect as scum, VE is by far the most dangerous, as a town leader and as a terrorist. JW is fairly benign, as he himself notes-- he's bad at making arguments and pushing wagons. I'd be comfortable with lynching him, but if VE is scum we really should try to get him D1.

I'd really prefer a VE lynch though. I'm going to see if I can drum up support and convince the others that we need to take him down. If that fails, then a JW lynch is on the table, and so is letting your wagon roll across the line.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 04:04 GMT
#405
On March 28 2012 13:03 johnnywup wrote:
I have a question, BH. Why do you think that VE is scum even after he's been actively pushing to lynch someone who's on your scum list?


Two possibilities

1) I'm wrong about C_C or VE or Both
2) http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Bus
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 04:09 GMT
#408
On March 28 2012 13:06 Nemesis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 12:56 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:52 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:49 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:47 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:44 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
C_C is the lynch today BH. If you disagree, you're obviously scum. Period. Are you scum BH?


Does this look like a guy trying to help the town atmosphere, or is this a guy trying to cement is town rep and dissuade people from turning against him? This is NOT how you help the town.

The thing is, he tunnelled me to a stupid extent in mafia L too. (I think it was L anyway...)
I wouldn't put it past him to be accidentally destroying town atmosphere.


This seems far more purposeful than something by accident. Threatening anyone who disagrees with him with lynching? That's not an accident. Saying I claimed scum then abandoning the thread? That's not an accident. VE is perfectly capable of playing a high-post-count scum, and that's what he's doing now.

Here's my new pictorial analysis of the game:

[image loading]

At any rate, I'm willing to vote JW, and he's on your scum list too. Want to start there?


If you don't think VE is scum, I wouldn't mind help with a JW wagon. That being said, of the three of you who I suspect as scum, VE is by far the most dangerous, as a town leader and as a terrorist. JW is fairly benign, as he himself notes-- he's bad at making arguments and pushing wagons. I'd be comfortable with lynching him, but if VE is scum we really should try to get him D1.

I'd really prefer a VE lynch though. I'm going to see if I can drum up support and convince the others that we need to take him down. If that fails, then a JW lynch is on the table, and so is letting your wagon roll across the line.

What a shitty non-committal post. "I think VE is scum, but JW or CC might be scum too." Take a stance on which ONE among them you actually think is scum. You are saying that they might all be scum, but VE is the most dangerous one. It doesn't matter who is more dangerous as scum(if that was the case we'd instantly lynch all veteran players), but who is most likely scum. Unless you are trying to say that all three of them are all scum, which is quite improbable.


Your'e a moron. I've taken a stance. I've voted VE.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 04:14 GMT
#409
On March 28 2012 13:09 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 13:06 Nemesis wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:56 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:52 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:49 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:47 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:44 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
C_C is the lynch today BH. If you disagree, you're obviously scum. Period. Are you scum BH?


Does this look like a guy trying to help the town atmosphere, or is this a guy trying to cement is town rep and dissuade people from turning against him? This is NOT how you help the town.

The thing is, he tunnelled me to a stupid extent in mafia L too. (I think it was L anyway...)
I wouldn't put it past him to be accidentally destroying town atmosphere.


This seems far more purposeful than something by accident. Threatening anyone who disagrees with him with lynching? That's not an accident. Saying I claimed scum then abandoning the thread? That's not an accident. VE is perfectly capable of playing a high-post-count scum, and that's what he's doing now.

Here's my new pictorial analysis of the game:

[image loading]

At any rate, I'm willing to vote JW, and he's on your scum list too. Want to start there?


If you don't think VE is scum, I wouldn't mind help with a JW wagon. That being said, of the three of you who I suspect as scum, VE is by far the most dangerous, as a town leader and as a terrorist. JW is fairly benign, as he himself notes-- he's bad at making arguments and pushing wagons. I'd be comfortable with lynching him, but if VE is scum we really should try to get him D1.

I'd really prefer a VE lynch though. I'm going to see if I can drum up support and convince the others that we need to take him down. If that fails, then a JW lynch is on the table, and so is letting your wagon roll across the line.

What a shitty non-committal post. "I think VE is scum, but JW or CC might be scum too." Take a stance on which ONE among them you actually think is scum. You are saying that they might all be scum, but VE is the most dangerous one. It doesn't matter who is more dangerous as scum(if that was the case we'd instantly lynch all veteran players), but who is most likely scum. Unless you are trying to say that all three of them are all scum, which is quite improbable.


Your'e a moron. I've taken a stance. I've voted VE.


It's utterly preposterous that a Town-aligned VE would stifle town discussion by terrorizing anyone who disagrees with him. He has to be scum. We should lynch him.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 04:21 GMT
#411
On March 28 2012 13:19 Nemesis wrote:
VE's pretty much just like that. I tunneled him in C9++ mafia for doing that same shit when he was town, but doesn't mean he's scum.

Got anything better than him just being VE?


I find your meta explanation unacceptable. He also states that I have "claimed" scum, and yet his vote stays on someone else-- if I have truly claimed scum, why didn't he move his vote? He's just trying to silence legitimate voices in the town to cement his leadership.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 04:26 GMT
#413
On March 28 2012 13:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
He doesn't. That's all.

I can't control anyone's vote. That's the big secret.

But I'm on a fucking bender finding scum. Say what you want about my tactics. Luck only gets you so far.


Are you gonna vote me, or retract your statement that I "claimed" scum? Pick one.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 04:28 GMT
#417
On March 28 2012 13:26 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 13:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
He doesn't. That's all.

I can't control anyone's vote. That's the big secret.

But I'm on a fucking bender finding scum. Say what you want about my tactics. Luck only gets you so far.


Are you gonna vote me, or retract your statement that I "claimed" scum? Pick one.


Still waiting on this.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 04:34 GMT
#420
On March 28 2012 13:32 VisceraEyes wrote:
I can only lynch one of you BH. You're being ridiculous. Now, C_C is on your scumlist. Quit being unreasonable and vote for C_C. Why are you making this hard?


If I claimed scum, and you truly believe this to be the case, am I being ridiculous? Alternatively, if you are a scum player seizing control of the town and I am a town player, am I being ridiculous?

No, the only possibility where I'm being ridiculous is if we're both town.

That's not the case here.

So I'm not being ridiculous. And I'm still waiting for either a vote from you or a retraction of your statement that I claimed scum.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko262
LamboSC2 138
Codebar 27
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23405
Calm 6035
Rain 2118
Bisu 1282
FanTaSy 924
Jaedong 472
Horang2 458
Rush 397
Soma 358
BeSt 254
[ Show more ]
Stork 233
Zeus 220
Mini 168
Light 115
Larva 100
Mong 90
Barracks 83
Hyun 79
Pusan 77
Mind 76
Snow 74
910 69
ZerO 68
Free 56
ToSsGirL 39
Sea.KH 37
Killer 35
Yoon 32
NaDa 28
Sexy 27
Shinee 26
Noble 17
Terrorterran 17
Hm[arnc] 16
Bale 14
sorry 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6462
Counter-Strike
fl0m1693
olofmeister1049
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King93
Other Games
gofns60279
singsing1824
B2W.Neo586
dupreeh393
crisheroes291
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2266
• Nemesis897
Other Games
• WagamamaTV146
Upcoming Events
OSC
11h 15m
Big Brain Bouts
22h 15m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.