• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:59
CEST 10:59
KST 17:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9184 users

Aperture Mafia - Page 38

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 136 Next
Velinath
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States694 Posts
March 18 2012 17:25 GMT
#741
On March 19 2012 02:23 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 02:20 Grackaroni wrote:
Voting Drazerk for obvious reasons.
Electing Velinath over BH because BH could be scary as the role and I felt like he was getting some random votes at the start which helped dissuade me from voting him. Velinath seems active and transparent and it's hard to do that as a new player if you are anti-town.


He is the planetary dragon T_T

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I'm just going to assume this is still your thing about how I must be third party. I've already explained how your reasoning doesn't work there.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 18 2012 17:26 GMT
#742
On March 19 2012 02:25 Velinath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 02:23 Drazerk wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:20 Grackaroni wrote:
Voting Drazerk for obvious reasons.
Electing Velinath over BH because BH could be scary as the role and I felt like he was getting some random votes at the start which helped dissuade me from voting him. Velinath seems active and transparent and it's hard to do that as a new player if you are anti-town.


He is the planetary dragon T_T

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I'm just going to assume this is still your thing about how I must be third party. I've already explained how your reasoning doesn't work there.


Yeah your arguments didn't work up and I had the cell leader DT scan you
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 18 2012 17:28 GMT
#743
On March 19 2012 02:25 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 02:20 Grackaroni wrote:
Voting Drazerk for obvious reasons.
Electing Velinath over BH because BH could be scary as the role and I felt like he was getting some random votes at the start which helped dissuade me from voting him. Velinath seems active and transparent and it's hard to do that as a new player if you are anti-town.


is he new? if so, your reasoning makes perfect sense...

what do you think about daaz saying he's the dragon? last taunt?

He can correct me if I'm wrong but I think his only other game was student and he acted transparently in that game as well.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 18 2012 17:28 GMT
#744
On March 19 2012 02:28 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 02:25 Jayjay54 wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:20 Grackaroni wrote:
Voting Drazerk for obvious reasons.
Electing Velinath over BH because BH could be scary as the role and I felt like he was getting some random votes at the start which helped dissuade me from voting him. Velinath seems active and transparent and it's hard to do that as a new player if you are anti-town.


is he new? if so, your reasoning makes perfect sense...

what do you think about daaz saying he's the dragon? last taunt?

He can correct me if I'm wrong but I think his only other game was student and he acted transparently in that game as well.


Transparency can be a bad thing your going to be double crossed.
Velinath
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States694 Posts
March 18 2012 17:29 GMT
#745
On March 19 2012 02:26 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 02:25 Velinath wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:23 Drazerk wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:20 Grackaroni wrote:
Voting Drazerk for obvious reasons.
Electing Velinath over BH because BH could be scary as the role and I felt like he was getting some random votes at the start which helped dissuade me from voting him. Velinath seems active and transparent and it's hard to do that as a new player if you are anti-town.


He is the planetary dragon T_T

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I'm just going to assume this is still your thing about how I must be third party. I've already explained how your reasoning doesn't work there.


Yeah your arguments didn't work up and I had the cell leader DT scan you

Alright, now I know you've been lying basically the whole time, because I've stated before (and will again now) that I am town.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 18 2012 17:29 GMT
#746
On March 19 2012 02:26 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 02:25 Velinath wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:23 Drazerk wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:20 Grackaroni wrote:
Voting Drazerk for obvious reasons.
Electing Velinath over BH because BH could be scary as the role and I felt like he was getting some random votes at the start which helped dissuade me from voting him. Velinath seems active and transparent and it's hard to do that as a new player if you are anti-town.


He is the planetary dragon T_T

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I'm just going to assume this is still your thing about how I must be third party. I've already explained how your reasoning doesn't work there.


Yeah your arguments didn't work up and I had the cell leader DT scan you


ok, now we KNOW this is bullshit. While there may be a way for the cell leader to communicate with players, it won't work the other way round.

is veli really a newer player?
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Velinath
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States694 Posts
March 18 2012 17:29 GMT
#747
On March 19 2012 02:28 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 02:25 Jayjay54 wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:20 Grackaroni wrote:
Voting Drazerk for obvious reasons.
Electing Velinath over BH because BH could be scary as the role and I felt like he was getting some random votes at the start which helped dissuade me from voting him. Velinath seems active and transparent and it's hard to do that as a new player if you are anti-town.


is he new? if so, your reasoning makes perfect sense...

what do you think about daaz saying he's the dragon? last taunt?

He can correct me if I'm wrong but I think his only other game was student and he acted transparently in that game as well.

My only completed game to date is Student Mafia, yes.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 18 2012 17:29 GMT
#748
Also I think Drazerk is just trying to distract town at this point, even if he is a sleepercell agent VE's role PM tells us that normal agents can't even communicate with the cell leader.
Velinath
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States694 Posts
March 18 2012 17:30 GMT
#749
ebwop: I am currently playing in SNMM VIII however
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 18 2012 17:30 GMT
#750
On March 19 2012 02:29 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 02:26 Drazerk wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:25 Velinath wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:23 Drazerk wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:20 Grackaroni wrote:
Voting Drazerk for obvious reasons.
Electing Velinath over BH because BH could be scary as the role and I felt like he was getting some random votes at the start which helped dissuade me from voting him. Velinath seems active and transparent and it's hard to do that as a new player if you are anti-town.


He is the planetary dragon T_T

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I'm just going to assume this is still your thing about how I must be third party. I've already explained how your reasoning doesn't work there.


Yeah your arguments didn't work up and I had the cell leader DT scan you


ok, now we KNOW this is bullshit. While there may be a way for the cell leader to communicate with players, it won't work the other way round.

is veli really a newer player?


Who said I haven't been communicating with him in my posts?

He's pretty smart
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 18 2012 17:30 GMT
#751
On March 19 2012 02:29 Grackaroni wrote:
Also I think Drazerk is just trying to distract town at this point, even if he is a sleepercell agent VE's role PM tells us that normal agents can't even communicate with the cell leader.


I am not a sleeper cell I am separate
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 18 2012 17:31 GMT
#752
On March 19 2012 02:29 Velinath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 02:26 Drazerk wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:25 Velinath wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:23 Drazerk wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:20 Grackaroni wrote:
Voting Drazerk for obvious reasons.
Electing Velinath over BH because BH could be scary as the role and I felt like he was getting some random votes at the start which helped dissuade me from voting him. Velinath seems active and transparent and it's hard to do that as a new player if you are anti-town.


He is the planetary dragon T_T

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I'm just going to assume this is still your thing about how I must be third party. I've already explained how your reasoning doesn't work there.


Yeah your arguments didn't work up and I had the cell leader DT scan you

Alright, now I know you've been lying basically the whole time, because I've stated before (and will again now) that I am town.


Except your not
Velinath
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States694 Posts
March 18 2012 17:34 GMT
#753
On March 19 2012 02:31 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 02:29 Velinath wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:26 Drazerk wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:25 Velinath wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:23 Drazerk wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:20 Grackaroni wrote:
Voting Drazerk for obvious reasons.
Electing Velinath over BH because BH could be scary as the role and I felt like he was getting some random votes at the start which helped dissuade me from voting him. Velinath seems active and transparent and it's hard to do that as a new player if you are anti-town.


He is the planetary dragon T_T

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I'm just going to assume this is still your thing about how I must be third party. I've already explained how your reasoning doesn't work there.


Yeah your arguments didn't work up and I had the cell leader DT scan you

Alright, now I know you've been lying basically the whole time, because I've stated before (and will again now) that I am town.


Except your not

Let's think about this. You supposedly give your items to the sleeper cell leader, which pretty much equates to you saying that you're not going to help the town at all. Then, you try to destroy my credibility.

Yeah, that's believable.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 18 2012 17:35 GMT
#754
well, I don't buy Draz, I think he is messing.

Also, I didn't know Veli is new. He basically fits perfectly into my Wheatley profile.

Just be transparent about the abilities, k bro?

##Elect: Velinath
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 18 2012 17:36 GMT
#755
On March 19 2012 02:35 Jayjay54 wrote:
well, I don't buy Draz, I think he is messing.

Also, I didn't know Veli is new. He basically fits perfectly into my Wheatley profile.

Just be transparent about the abilities, k bro?

##Elect: Velinath


Everybody lies.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 18 2012 17:36 GMT
#756
So, Drazerk, I can't tell if you're being serious or not, but if so...


why would the cell leader help YOU?

On March 19 2012 02:26 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 02:25 Velinath wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:23 Drazerk wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:20 Grackaroni wrote:
Voting Drazerk for obvious reasons.
Electing Velinath over BH because BH could be scary as the role and I felt like he was getting some random votes at the start which helped dissuade me from voting him. Velinath seems active and transparent and it's hard to do that as a new player if you are anti-town.


He is the planetary dragon T_T

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I'm just going to assume this is still your thing about how I must be third party. I've already explained how your reasoning doesn't work there.


Yeah your arguments didn't work up and I had the cell leader DT scan you


I can't understand any reason why cell leader would help you.
"I'm not scum, I'm third party." Technically any anti-town faction is scum, no?

Voting drazerk. Claimed scum is scum.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 18 2012 17:37 GMT
#757
On March 19 2012 02:36 Lanaia wrote:
So, Drazerk, I can't tell if you're being serious or not, but if so...


why would the cell leader help YOU?

Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 02:26 Drazerk wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:25 Velinath wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:23 Drazerk wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:20 Grackaroni wrote:
Voting Drazerk for obvious reasons.
Electing Velinath over BH because BH could be scary as the role and I felt like he was getting some random votes at the start which helped dissuade me from voting him. Velinath seems active and transparent and it's hard to do that as a new player if you are anti-town.


He is the planetary dragon T_T

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I'm just going to assume this is still your thing about how I must be third party. I've already explained how your reasoning doesn't work there.


Yeah your arguments didn't work up and I had the cell leader DT scan you


I can't understand any reason why cell leader would help you.
"I'm not scum, I'm third party." Technically any anti-town faction is scum, no?

Voting drazerk. Claimed scum is scum.


he isn't going to I am helping him after he contacted me
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 18 2012 17:38 GMT
#758
On March 19 2012 02:37 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 02:36 Lanaia wrote:
So, Drazerk, I can't tell if you're being serious or not, but if so...


why would the cell leader help YOU?

On March 19 2012 02:26 Drazerk wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:25 Velinath wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:23 Drazerk wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:20 Grackaroni wrote:
Voting Drazerk for obvious reasons.
Electing Velinath over BH because BH could be scary as the role and I felt like he was getting some random votes at the start which helped dissuade me from voting him. Velinath seems active and transparent and it's hard to do that as a new player if you are anti-town.


He is the planetary dragon T_T

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I'm just going to assume this is still your thing about how I must be third party. I've already explained how your reasoning doesn't work there.


Yeah your arguments didn't work up and I had the cell leader DT scan you


I can't understand any reason why cell leader would help you.
"I'm not scum, I'm third party." Technically any anti-town faction is scum, no?

Voting drazerk. Claimed scum is scum.


he isn't going to I am helping him after he contacted me

did you give him your anger core as well?
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 18 2012 17:41 GMT
#759
On March 19 2012 02:38 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 02:37 Drazerk wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:36 Lanaia wrote:
So, Drazerk, I can't tell if you're being serious or not, but if so...


why would the cell leader help YOU?

On March 19 2012 02:26 Drazerk wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:25 Velinath wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:23 Drazerk wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:20 Grackaroni wrote:
Voting Drazerk for obvious reasons.
Electing Velinath over BH because BH could be scary as the role and I felt like he was getting some random votes at the start which helped dissuade me from voting him. Velinath seems active and transparent and it's hard to do that as a new player if you are anti-town.


He is the planetary dragon T_T

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I'm just going to assume this is still your thing about how I must be third party. I've already explained how your reasoning doesn't work there.


Yeah your arguments didn't work up and I had the cell leader DT scan you


I can't understand any reason why cell leader would help you.
"I'm not scum, I'm third party." Technically any anti-town faction is scum, no?

Voting drazerk. Claimed scum is scum.


he isn't going to I am helping him after he contacted me

did you give him your anger core as well?


Yup
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 18 2012 17:41 GMT
#760
On March 19 2012 02:41 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 02:38 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:37 Drazerk wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:36 Lanaia wrote:
So, Drazerk, I can't tell if you're being serious or not, but if so...


why would the cell leader help YOU?

On March 19 2012 02:26 Drazerk wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:25 Velinath wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:23 Drazerk wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:20 Grackaroni wrote:
Voting Drazerk for obvious reasons.
Electing Velinath over BH because BH could be scary as the role and I felt like he was getting some random votes at the start which helped dissuade me from voting him. Velinath seems active and transparent and it's hard to do that as a new player if you are anti-town.


He is the planetary dragon T_T

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I'm just going to assume this is still your thing about how I must be third party. I've already explained how your reasoning doesn't work there.


Yeah your arguments didn't work up and I had the cell leader DT scan you


I can't understand any reason why cell leader would help you.
"I'm not scum, I'm third party." Technically any anti-town faction is scum, no?

Voting drazerk. Claimed scum is scum.


he isn't going to I am helping him after he contacted me

did you give him your anger core as well?


Yup

K, so the item never existed.
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 136 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech0
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 568
910 476
Hyuk 281
Soma 85
Dewaltoss 78
Light 69
Killer 64
Shinee 43
Mind 37
NotJumperer 37
[ Show more ]
Bale 25
ZergMaN 25
yabsab 20
sorry 17
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe225
League of Legends
JimRising 437
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1193
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1992
Khaldor529
Other Games
gofns4111
singsing1149
ceh9618
XBOCT306
Mew2King150
ArmadaUGS41
DeMusliM10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick656
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream287
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH175
• LUISG 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2284
League of Legends
• Jankos1222
• Stunt575
Other Games
• WagamamaTV113
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 1m
Stellar Fest
4h 1m
The PondCast
1d 1h
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.