• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:43
CEST 16:43
KST 23:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7842 users

Aperture Mafia - Page 39

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 136 Next
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 18 2012 17:42 GMT
#761
On March 19 2012 02:41 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 02:38 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:37 Drazerk wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:36 Lanaia wrote:
So, Drazerk, I can't tell if you're being serious or not, but if so...


why would the cell leader help YOU?

On March 19 2012 02:26 Drazerk wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:25 Velinath wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:23 Drazerk wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:20 Grackaroni wrote:
Voting Drazerk for obvious reasons.
Electing Velinath over BH because BH could be scary as the role and I felt like he was getting some random votes at the start which helped dissuade me from voting him. Velinath seems active and transparent and it's hard to do that as a new player if you are anti-town.


He is the planetary dragon T_T

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I'm just going to assume this is still your thing about how I must be third party. I've already explained how your reasoning doesn't work there.


Yeah your arguments didn't work up and I had the cell leader DT scan you


I can't understand any reason why cell leader would help you.
"I'm not scum, I'm third party." Technically any anti-town faction is scum, no?

Voting drazerk. Claimed scum is scum.


he isn't going to I am helping him after he contacted me

did you give him your anger core as well?


Yup


your completely full of shit bro. if you did this to screw town over, why not keep it and kill town
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 18 2012 17:43 GMT
#762
On March 19 2012 02:41 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 02:41 Drazerk wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:38 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:37 Drazerk wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:36 Lanaia wrote:
So, Drazerk, I can't tell if you're being serious or not, but if so...


why would the cell leader help YOU?

On March 19 2012 02:26 Drazerk wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:25 Velinath wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:23 Drazerk wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:20 Grackaroni wrote:
Voting Drazerk for obvious reasons.
Electing Velinath over BH because BH could be scary as the role and I felt like he was getting some random votes at the start which helped dissuade me from voting him. Velinath seems active and transparent and it's hard to do that as a new player if you are anti-town.


He is the planetary dragon T_T

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I'm just going to assume this is still your thing about how I must be third party. I've already explained how your reasoning doesn't work there.


Yeah your arguments didn't work up and I had the cell leader DT scan you


I can't understand any reason why cell leader would help you.
"I'm not scum, I'm third party." Technically any anti-town faction is scum, no?

Voting drazerk. Claimed scum is scum.


he isn't going to I am helping him after he contacted me

did you give him your anger core as well?


Yup

K, so the item never existed.


No it did but you guys said it yourself. It is a lot more powerful in LYLO. I want it to crush you harder than it could possibly do now and I know that no sleeper agent will be hurt when it goes off now

I will have my revenge on you guys
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 18 2012 17:44 GMT
#763
On March 19 2012 02:42 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 02:41 Drazerk wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:38 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:37 Drazerk wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:36 Lanaia wrote:
So, Drazerk, I can't tell if you're being serious or not, but if so...


why would the cell leader help YOU?

On March 19 2012 02:26 Drazerk wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:25 Velinath wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:23 Drazerk wrote:
On March 19 2012 02:20 Grackaroni wrote:
Voting Drazerk for obvious reasons.
Electing Velinath over BH because BH could be scary as the role and I felt like he was getting some random votes at the start which helped dissuade me from voting him. Velinath seems active and transparent and it's hard to do that as a new player if you are anti-town.


He is the planetary dragon T_T

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I'm just going to assume this is still your thing about how I must be third party. I've already explained how your reasoning doesn't work there.


Yeah your arguments didn't work up and I had the cell leader DT scan you


I can't understand any reason why cell leader would help you.
"I'm not scum, I'm third party." Technically any anti-town faction is scum, no?

Voting drazerk. Claimed scum is scum.


he isn't going to I am helping him after he contacted me

did you give him your anger core as well?


Yup


your completely full of shit bro. if you did this to screw town over, why not keep it and kill town


Use logic maybe you would find out
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 18 2012 17:49 GMT
#764
This town sucks
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 18 2012 17:50 GMT
#765
On March 19 2012 02:03 Jayjay54 wrote:
Ok, now that the lynch is (hopefully) sealed with like 12-3 or so. I can happily move on.

People to look at (IMO):

Completely Insane:
Kenpachi: As always, trolling the shit out of town. It's hard to read stuff into that. I doubt that he gave draz an item for a single vote. Won't probably be helpfull all game long, regardless of alignment. Often survives through sheer non-helfulness.

Random:
Lightz: I know about him that he is not new in this game. Played with him in caller where he had a tough bastard role. Both election and lynch choice where pretty random. Some people where saying that this is his meta. Not sure yet.

Sane, strong but dangerous:
Foolishness: He can freakingly win for town single handedly from what I've seen. I was not really excited about his dirk read. Felt random. Also the rhyming confuses me. Hope he'll pick up his usual performance. Would be scary if he's scum.

New and scummy:
David: What stands out here, is that he normally posts much more.

For reference: The Kaller game filter.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=313991&user=60919
he had roughly 7% of the toal posts there.

now he only made a few posts, while still being somehow around all the time.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=60919

Scummy, if you ask me. Because his town game varies so much from this one.

lurker list (nothing yet to see):
kita (who kinda always lurks a little, but normally makes at least one sane post each day); dirk, C-C, Cwave, Shrubbles, Rayzor, Sinsnsnianid (I mean both).


Problem with this game is: Voting will tell us shit about alignment with like 4 parties floating around. They'll be pushing against each other all the time.


ok I'll just stop talking to dead people (we still need 3 or so votes, vote draz if you haven't already).

The quoted post almost got lost and gives some players to look at. Especially the david one is interesting.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 18 2012 17:50 GMT
#766
On March 19 2012 02:49 Kenpachi wrote:
This town sucks


AGREED
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 18 2012 17:51 GMT
#767
Well, I guess we don't need to worry about playing Russian Roulette then.

I'm going to throw my election vote on Velinath, because between him and BH, he seems more transparent and townie to me. I think Drazerk's lying about someone contacting him, and then using a DT item on him. Draz already said he checked me, so it wasn't his own check, either.

Also, someone should check Kenpachi tonight.
you gotta dance
willz22912
Profile Joined November 2010
United States255 Posts
March 18 2012 17:51 GMT
#768
On March 19 2012 02:16 GreYMisT wrote:
willz22912 is replacing vaderseven.


Hi everybody, sorry I had to replace V7 since he's a veteran and I'm not.

Anyway, luckily for me I've been actually actively keeping track and up to date on this thread so I'll throw in my lynch vote/election vote explanation here.

Lynch Vote: Drazerk I was inclined to believe him in the beginning when he posted his semi-town aligned proposal and outed himself as a third party. However several of you took a hardline stance against him which basically shot any chance of cooperation down the drain, now he's actively anti-town and since this is D1 we don't have a better choice at this point and it's going to take 16 votes for a successful lynch which is going to be hard enough. If he's lying about giving his items away (which is against his win-con) then we at least we get a chance as town to pick up his items by lynching him. Of course Mafia and Sleeper Cells will also try and sheep the vote to pick up any items so we will be able to get information later on in the game by seeing who voted Drazerk and who ended up being town aligned or not.

All of his claims at this point have been to stay alive and fulfill his win-con of killing Gandalf who is most likely town, so his win-con is ultimately anti-town but not to the entire detriment of town if he allied with us. My personal opinion if I could have contributed earlier would to have let him go for now as a target since he has no idea who Gandalf is at the start and we could at least direct his actions to be pro-town while possibly killing him later with a vig shot. Now it's too late and there is no better candidate other than lynching a lurker, when someone stated that we don't lose anything as town by lynching Drazerk since he is 3rd party and non-town aligned as well. There is also the problem that Drazerk pretty much outed Kenpachi depending on if you actually believe his portal gun claim + his assumption that Chell is in the game and town aligned (I personally think there probably is a Chell, and if there is, it probably would be a town aligned role)

Election Vote: Blazinghand I feel like we're assuming too much on the role of Wheatley. Whether he goes bad or not, we have no idea what his power actually is yet, and I'd feel better actually giving it to a stronger player than giving it to a newer player. What's the point of transparency when you don't even know how good the power is? I'd rather a good player try and lie and keep the power a secret if it's very powerful and good for town than let a newer player try and do the same thing and fail. This is also based on the reputation I've heard of Blazinghand of him as a good player in previous games (except for that Radfield lynch, wow that was hilarious to read)

Final thoughts: The more important aspect in this game is not just defining what we're up against as town (how many factions, 3rd parties etc) but the items that are floating around. Items are probably going to make or break town depending on who is dumb and gives theirs away to non-townies (hint: Kenpachi giving his item away to Drazerk)
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 18 2012 17:51 GMT
#769
On March 19 2012 02:50 Jayjay54 wrote:

ok I'll just stop talking to dead people (we still need 3 or so votes, vote draz if you haven't already).

The quoted post almost got lost and gives some players to look at. Especially the david one is interesting.


Hmm if I don't vote I get mod killed and everyone wins!
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 18 2012 17:51 GMT
#770
On March 19 2012 02:49 Kenpachi wrote:
This town sucks


helpfull as ever. thank god, I experienced myself how helpfull you are as scum as well. Why do you even play this game? Seriously.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 18 2012 17:52 GMT
#771
On March 19 2012 02:51 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 02:49 Kenpachi wrote:
This town sucks


helpfull as ever. thank god, I experienced myself how helpfull you are as scum as well. Why do you even play this game? Seriously.


because people like you play
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
March 18 2012 17:53 GMT
#772
JayJay is playing exactly the same like he did in Kaller when he was scum.
Yes, this is an OMGUS
And here my filter when I played scum:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315941&user=60919

Oh, again willz?
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Velinath
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States694 Posts
March 18 2012 17:54 GMT
#773
On March 19 2012 02:49 Kenpachi wrote:
This town sucks

Because you've contributed so much? You expected us to fulfill one of your objectives without anything concrete to back it up, and when people expressed skepticism you gave your item to the now-hostile third party. Okay.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 18 2012 17:56 GMT
#774
let kill GLaDOS guys
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 18 2012 17:57 GMT
#775
lets*
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
March 18 2012 17:58 GMT
#776
Omg, unnessesary EBWOP by Kenpachi, is he communicating with his scum buddies?
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 18 2012 17:58 GMT
#777
omgomgomgomgomg
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 18 2012 17:59 GMT
#778
On March 19 2012 02:53 blubbdavid wrote:
JayJay is playing exactly the same like he did in Kaller when he was scum.
Yes, this is an OMGUS
And here my filter when I played scum:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315941&user=60919

Oh, again willz?


I always try to apply logic. If you don't agree at any time, you can point that out. But don't just call me randomly scum.

ok granted, you post quite a bit there. Why is it that you post so little this game?
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
March 18 2012 18:00 GMT
#779
Because I am town. Same as I was in Kaller.
Rule of thumb: blubbdavid posts little or only crap = blubbdavid is town
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 18 2012 18:01 GMT
#780
Thats a funny wayto describe yourself. What do you post when you're scum? Large quantity posts of quality?
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 136 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech145
Codebar 21
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1006
Soma 978
Mini 873
actioN 449
Rush 412
Horang2 354
Light 331
Larva 314
BeSt 297
Stork 289
[ Show more ]
Snow 232
ggaemo 221
hero 182
Killer 132
Barracks 117
firebathero 114
Zeus 100
Sea.KH 78
Aegong 71
Mong 69
JYJ 66
soO 46
Sharp 46
Shinee 39
ToSsGirL 37
Dewaltoss 28
Bale 27
Shine 22
Sexy 19
Sacsri 17
sorry 17
Rock 16
zelot 15
Terrorterran 14
Icarus 10
JulyZerg 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7562
qojqva1701
Dendi777
XaKoH 400
420jenkins78
Counter-Strike
Fnx 711
kRYSTAL_115
edward54
x6flipin4
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes4904
Khaldor461
Other Games
gofns44400
singsing1735
B2W.Neo856
byalli555
Lowko389
DeMusliM210
mouzStarbuck176
Livibee170
Liquid`VortiX163
KnowMe142
ArmadaUGS113
Mlord61
amsayoshi25
Railgan21
Chillindude18
Trikslyr0
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV258
BasetradeTV211
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream170
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 65
• mYiSmile114
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 22
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV388
League of Legends
• Nemesis2079
• Jankos1711
• TFBlade556
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 17m
Kung Fu Cup
20h 17m
The PondCast
1d 19h
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.