• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:52
CEST 15:52
KST 22:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7150 users

Aperture Mafia - Page 41

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 136 Next
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 18 2012 18:58 GMT
#801
Wait town was never helpful
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
March 18 2012 18:59 GMT
#802
Mr. Drazerk has so far provided,
many reasons to be misguided.
He's a big distraction
and of another faction
kill him and we'll all be delighted.

##Unvote: Dirk Hardpec
##Vote: Drazerk
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
March 18 2012 19:01 GMT
#803
On March 19 2012 03:52 blubbdavid wrote:
Show nested quote +
You are also a member of the Sleeper Cell . You do not know the other 3 members, however you do know a Cell leader is in this game, and you may receive messages from him during the day or night phase. Your win condition is for the Cell to outnumber the remaining players in the game.

It doesn't if I recall right.


I don't think he'd be sending random messages in the hope that he strikes gold and gets to his Cell Agents. The leader must know
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 18 2012 19:02 GMT
#804
I think our best bet might be to elect one of the seemingly town aligned cores. I think it's pretty clear who they are and if I can pick up on it with a quick read, I'm sure the mafia team already knows who they are. We may be able to abuse the idea of a certain player having a certain item to determines one alignment, similar to PTP2 (?)

Could someone explain why Velinath is overwhelmingly being voted? I feel like I'm missing something.

VE's role came from the haunted 2 role suggestion post game. There might be others in there to give us an idea what we might be dealing with. Look for anything that is posted that doesn't naturally fit in a post. That is the easiest way to identify if there is sleeper cell communication going on in the thread.

On March 17 2012 08:01 GreYMisT wrote:
Also among you are some villains from your past I found through the rift.


At one point, kenpachi randomly posts a picture of Mussolini (aka a WaW2 villian). Why did you decide to use this image?

On March 18 2012 11:11 Kenpachi wrote:
What fake claim did you recieve?


Is it public knowledge that mafia are recieving fake claims?

On March 17 2012 15:10 Kenpachi wrote:
Well shit, thanks Mods. I have to do real analysis to carry these noobs.


I wonder, is it possible to post this as town with a straight face?

Also, why out of any player in the game are you giving the item to the player that is confirmed non-town? Do you not have the town's best interest in mind?

On March 17 2012 10:17 MidnightGladius wrote:
While I'm waiting for dinner:
-Filters-


Never trust the guy who provides the filters.

On March 17 2012 10:53 Bluelightz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 10:49 Kenpachi wrote:
hi guys. i had an awesome day outside eating Korean BBQ and playing Billiard with my friends (birthday boy)

gonna go read the thread now.

btw im Kenpachi and im Townie


Its tempting to believe this because Kenpachi does this every game :O, any thoughts?


Bluelightz, are your biggest concerns honestly kenpachi townie claims, sinani's lurking and cwave's lack of posts?

You nearly have two pages of posts on your own and they are all completely empty.

On March 17 2012 11:07 gonzaw wrote:
Right, first things first:

I believe Drazerk is town.


-_-

On March 17 2012 14:35 sinani206 wrote:
Also, I want to give Wheatley to Drazerk, as he is pretty much confirmed town.


-_-

On March 19 2012 00:09 Hassybaby wrote:
We're talking about lurkers, and totally ignoring kita?


Are you accusing me of being a lurker? I'm carefully observing the thread and posting when its beneficial to me?

First day of spring break + travel + holiday weekend = no time

On March 19 2012 00:10 Hassybaby wrote:
Oh yeah, forgot this bit

##Vote: kitaman27


I'll assume that's an election vote.

On March 19 2012 03:00 blubbdavid wrote:
Because I am town. Same as I was in Kaller.
Rule of thumb: blubbdavid posts little or only crap = blubbdavid is town


-_-

For the lynch, Drazerk seems perfectly reasonable. He says himself that he is targetting down the best players in the thread because they are the biggest threats. Biggest threats to who? The barlog?

Scum or third party, he's not going to help town at any point and his story is changing every few hours. The anti-town factions obviously won't be shooting him at night as he will always be discussed for the lynch and serve as a distraction.

##Vote Drazerk
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 18 2012 19:02 GMT
#805
On March 19 2012 03:59 Foolishness wrote:
Mr. Drazerk has so far provided,
many reasons to be misguided.
He's a big distraction
and of another faction
kill him and we'll all be delighted.

##Unvote: Dirk Hardpec
##Vote: Drazerk


Bravo join the zombie horde
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
March 18 2012 19:02 GMT
#806
But there's another thing I must restate,
A defense from Dirk, I still await.
He made one post,
he thinks he can coast?
Watch him closely over the next few dates.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 18 2012 19:04 GMT
#807
KITE TURNED UP!

AND HE DID NOTHING!
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 18 2012 19:05 GMT
#808
Seriously why didn't I kill kita
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
March 18 2012 19:05 GMT
#809
On March 19 2012 04:02 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 03:59 Foolishness wrote:
Mr. Drazerk has so far provided,
many reasons to be misguided.
He's a big distraction
and of another faction
kill him and we'll all be delighted.

##Unvote: Dirk Hardpec
##Vote: Drazerk


Bravo join the zombie horde

I did try to kill Dirk but my efforts was in vain.
And a no-lynch right now would certainly be lame.
Though I am taking caution,
there is no other option
When you die you'll suffer a whole world of pain!
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 18 2012 19:06 GMT
#810
On March 19 2012 04:05 Foolishness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 04:02 Drazerk wrote:
On March 19 2012 03:59 Foolishness wrote:
Mr. Drazerk has so far provided,
many reasons to be misguided.
He's a big distraction
and of another faction
kill him and we'll all be delighted.

##Unvote: Dirk Hardpec
##Vote: Drazerk


Bravo join the zombie horde

I did try to kill Dirk but my efforts was in vain.
And a no-lynch right now would certainly be lame.
Though I am taking caution,
there is no other option
When you die you'll suffer a whole world of pain!


Beings of pure evil feel no pain
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 18 2012 19:12 GMT
#811
On March 19 2012 04:02 Foolishness wrote:
But there's another thing I must restate,
A defense from Dirk, I still await.
He made one post,
he thinks he can coast?
Watch him closely over the next few dates.


hey rhyming bro,

why dirk over all the other lurkers? IMO his single post actually made sense at the time.

so why pick him over C_C or kita or whatever who had no single sensible post.

Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 18 2012 19:14 GMT
#812
Kita should be vigi'd or lynched tomorrow if you hope to win
Draz can't rhyme as he is kind of dim
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 18 2012 19:14 GMT
#813
On March 19 2012 04:02 kitaman27 wrote:
Could someone explain why Velinath is overwhelmingly being voted? I feel like I'm missing something.

Wouldn't you agree that BH is getting over voted as well?
People were only willing to vote these 2 people and I think that BH getting votes was pretty random before he at least pointed out a questionable post by Zelblade.
I would have been happy doing it myself.

@Drazerk, you know I love questioning you. Your lynch was your own fault there were people calling you confirmed town after your VE shot. Why ruin that by posting a bunch of lies?
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 18 2012 19:16 GMT
#814
On March 19 2012 04:14 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 04:02 kitaman27 wrote:
Could someone explain why Velinath is overwhelmingly being voted? I feel like I'm missing something.

Wouldn't you agree that BH is getting over voted as well?
People were only willing to vote these 2 people and I think that BH getting votes was pretty random before he at least pointed out a questionable post by Zelblade.
I would have been happy doing it myself.

@Drazerk, you know I love questioning you. Your lynch was your own fault there were people calling you confirmed town after your VE shot. Why ruin that by posting a bunch of lies?


My win con changed which I openly admitted then derp after derp voted for me

I've actually not lied once about my role
Cyber_Cheese
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia3615 Posts
March 18 2012 19:21 GMT
#815
So, I haven't really caught up properly sorry.
The Drazerk wagon doesn't sit right based on what I have seen, so I'm going to throw down a vote against Dirk.

Based on meta of the people in the game, Adam seems like a decent election.
The moment you lose confidence in yourself, is the moment the world loses it's confidence in you.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 18 2012 19:22 GMT
#816
On March 19 2012 04:21 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
So, I haven't really caught up properly sorry.
The Drazerk wagon doesn't sit right based on what I have seen, so I'm going to throw down a vote against Dirk.

Based on meta of the people in the game, Adam seems like a decent election.

You're a little late lol
Dirk Hardpec
Profile Joined March 2012
United States73 Posts
March 18 2012 19:25 GMT
#817
In order to defend myself, Foolishness, you must provide something I can defend against. Your sole complaint was that I used many words to say very little, and well... if that's your criteria for scumhunting I guess I must be scum. I tried to openly explain my thought process behind disbelieveing Drazerk's claim, and I still do think he will flip scum and not 3rd party or some other faction.

Just think about it for a little while, what is the point of having a third party in the game that town does not want/need to get rid of? the chances of there being such a third party are very little. It would also make for a very uninteresting role, as that person's best interest is to claim day1 and then just play whatever minigame they're in.

No, the only people it makes sense for to claim such a third party are mafia.

I will be voting Blazinghand into office. His explanation of the drazerk situation was both correct and funny.

When Drazerk flips scum, we will lynch with imputiny anyone who tried to actively push the idea that he couldn't be scum because of how he played.

##Elect Blazinghand
How this goes?
Cyber_Cheese
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia3615 Posts
March 18 2012 19:29 GMT
#818
On March 19 2012 04:22 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 04:21 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
So, I haven't really caught up properly sorry.
The Drazerk wagon doesn't sit right based on what I have seen, so I'm going to throw down a vote against Dirk.

Based on meta of the people in the game, Adam seems like a decent election.

You're a little late lol

yeah
I'm here now though, does anyone want to summarize it for me? I'll catch up, but probably not before night 1 ends.
The moment you lose confidence in yourself, is the moment the world loses it's confidence in you.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 18 2012 19:35 GMT
#819
On March 19 2012 04:02 kitaman27 wrote:+ Show Spoiler +

I think our best bet might be to elect one of the seemingly town aligned cores. I think it's pretty clear who they are and if I can pick up on it with a quick read, I'm sure the mafia team already knows who they are. We may be able to abuse the idea of a certain player having a certain item to determines one alignment, similar to PTP2 (?)

Could someone explain why Velinath is overwhelmingly being voted? I feel like I'm missing something.

VE's role came from the haunted 2 role suggestion post game. There might be others in there to give us an idea what we might be dealing with. Look for anything that is posted that doesn't naturally fit in a post. That is the easiest way to identify if there is sleeper cell communication going on in the thread.

On March 17 2012 08:01 GreYMisT wrote:
Also among you are some villains from your past I found through the rift.


At one point, kenpachi randomly posts a picture of Mussolini (aka a WaW2 villian). Why did you decide to use this image?

On March 18 2012 11:11 Kenpachi wrote:
What fake claim did you recieve?


Is it public knowledge that mafia are recieving fake claims?

On March 17 2012 15:10 Kenpachi wrote:
Well shit, thanks Mods. I have to do real analysis to carry these noobs.


I wonder, is it possible to post this as town with a straight face?

Also, why out of any player in the game are you giving the item to the player that is confirmed non-town? Do you not have the town's best interest in mind?

On March 17 2012 10:17 MidnightGladius wrote:
While I'm waiting for dinner:
-Filters-


Never trust the guy who provides the filters.

On March 17 2012 10:53 Bluelightz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 10:49 Kenpachi wrote:
hi guys. i had an awesome day outside eating Korean BBQ and playing Billiard with my friends (birthday boy)

gonna go read the thread now.

btw im Kenpachi and im Townie


Its tempting to believe this because Kenpachi does this every game :O, any thoughts?


Bluelightz, are your biggest concerns honestly kenpachi townie claims, sinani's lurking and cwave's lack of posts?

You nearly have two pages of posts on your own and they are all completely empty.

On March 17 2012 11:07 gonzaw wrote:
Right, first things first:

I believe Drazerk is town.


-_-

On March 17 2012 14:35 sinani206 wrote:
Also, I want to give Wheatley to Drazerk, as he is pretty much confirmed town.


-_-

On March 19 2012 00:09 Hassybaby wrote:
We're talking about lurkers, and totally ignoring kita?


Are you accusing me of being a lurker? I'm carefully observing the thread and posting when its beneficial to me?

First day of spring break + travel + holiday weekend = no time

On March 19 2012 00:10 Hassybaby wrote:
Oh yeah, forgot this bit

##Vote: kitaman27


I'll assume that's an election vote.

On March 19 2012 03:00 blubbdavid wrote:
Because I am town. Same as I was in Kaller.
Rule of thumb: blubbdavid posts little or only crap = blubbdavid is town


-_-

For the lynch, Drazerk seems perfectly reasonable. He says himself that he is targetting down the best players in the thread because they are the biggest threats. Biggest threats to who? The barlog?

Scum or third party, he's not going to help town at any point and his story is changing every few hours. The anti-town factions obviously won't be shooting him at night as he will always be discussed for the lynch and serve as a distraction.

##Vote Drazerk

HOLY FUCK YOU JUST PAINTED YOURSELF SCUM IN 1 POST. LOL
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 18 2012 19:35 GMT
#820
On March 19 2012 04:29 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 04:22 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 19 2012 04:21 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
So, I haven't really caught up properly sorry.
The Drazerk wagon doesn't sit right based on what I have seen, so I'm going to throw down a vote against Dirk.

Based on meta of the people in the game, Adam seems like a decent election.

You're a little late lol

yeah
I'm here now though, does anyone want to summarize it for me? I'll catch up, but probably not before night 1 ends.

Drazerk claimed a 3rd party role but his story didn't match up with his claim because of his sudden switch between wanting Velinath, somebody he believed to be 3rd party, elected to Velinath being a terrible choice for the election who must not be elected. He claimed that his win con had switched but the switch didn't switch his faction and doesn't explain his change of mind on Velinath. After further questioning he made up a bunch of lies and is getting lynched. (the anger core, the communication with the sleeper cell leader etc...)

Right now the most useful thing you can do is go through both Blazinghand and Velinath's filters. They are both very close to being elected and your vote could actually make a difference in the election.


Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 136 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech133
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 4422
Jaedong 2397
Leta 2249
Soulkey 1875
EffOrt 1036
Soma 643
Mini 452
Horang2 388
BeSt 314
Light 294
[ Show more ]
Rush 265
Stork 261
Larva 209
Snow 173
ggaemo 139
Killer 131
Pusan 127
Barracks 124
Zeus 113
hero 100
firebathero 94
JYJ 86
Mong 60
Sea.KH 58
Sharp 39
ToSsGirL 33
Aegong 29
Shinee 28
Bale 28
sorry 23
zelot 21
Sexy 19
Sacsri 10
Rock 9
Shine 9
JulyZerg 9
Terrorterran 8
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6476
qojqva1263
Dendi741
XaKoH 457
Counter-Strike
Fnx 553
kRYSTAL_276
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes4213
Khaldor158
Other Games
gofns44799
singsing1662
olofmeister1268
B2W.Neo797
byalli551
Lowko385
Livibee195
DeMusliM195
mouzStarbuck172
Liquid`VortiX133
ArmadaUGS99
OGKoka 91
Chillindude13
Railgan10
amsayoshi0
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV403
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream185
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 56
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 24
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV359
League of Legends
• Jankos1779
• Nemesis1568
• TFBlade406
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 8m
Kung Fu Cup
21h 8m
The PondCast
1d 20h
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.