• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:28
CEST 19:28
KST 02:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9858 users

Aperture Mafia - Page 36

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 136 Next
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
March 18 2012 15:23 GMT
#701
JJ54, I think he means that after Draz gets lynched, someone random who has voted for him would get the items. It could be town or scum.

(and it's a reason why I am voting for Draz kekeke)
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 18 2012 15:23 GMT
#702
On March 19 2012 00:21 Hassybaby wrote:
Jayjay, there's one bit you're forgetting though. If Drazerk is lynched then there is a small chance his items go to scum, just because it a roll of the dice and they could vote him to have a throw

If he's vigged, then a town gets the items


if he is nightkilled the same applies. there is no safe way to claim the items.

I hate kenpachi for giving him an item (if that's true). It made no sense.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 18 2012 15:23 GMT
#703
On March 19 2012 00:21 Hassybaby wrote:
Jayjay, there's one bit you're forgetting though. If Drazerk is lynched then there is a small chance his items go to scum, just because it a roll of the dice and they could vote him to have a throw

If he's vigged, then a town gets the items


Small chance?

I guarantee you all the scum / third party are lynching me because of how easy it is
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 18 2012 15:25 GMT
#704
On March 19 2012 00:23 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 00:21 Hassybaby wrote:
Jayjay, there's one bit you're forgetting though. If Drazerk is lynched then there is a small chance his items go to scum, just because it a roll of the dice and they could vote him to have a throw

If he's vigged, then a town gets the items


Small chance?

I guarantee you all the scum / third party are lynching me because of how easy it is


if we all vote you then town has like a 65% chance or so.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
March 18 2012 15:27 GMT
#705
It also could be that Draz gets vigged by scum or third party. If that happens, we're fucked.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
March 18 2012 15:27 GMT
#706
Is kill order decided by timing or is there priority? Like does a town vig get prio over scum?
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 18 2012 15:27 GMT
#707
On March 19 2012 00:25 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 00:23 Drazerk wrote:
On March 19 2012 00:21 Hassybaby wrote:
Jayjay, there's one bit you're forgetting though. If Drazerk is lynched then there is a small chance his items go to scum, just because it a roll of the dice and they could vote him to have a throw

If he's vigged, then a town gets the items


Small chance?

I guarantee you all the scum / third party are lynching me because of how easy it is


if we all vote you then town has like a 65% chance or so.


We don't know how many town there are as it is a closed set up.

4 super third party
4 sleeper cells
4+? scum

Then you have all your lurkers etc and people who won't vote me so your looking at around 10% of them going to someone useful at best
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 18 2012 15:30 GMT
#708
On March 19 2012 00:27 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 00:25 Jayjay54 wrote:
On March 19 2012 00:23 Drazerk wrote:
On March 19 2012 00:21 Hassybaby wrote:
Jayjay, there's one bit you're forgetting though. If Drazerk is lynched then there is a small chance his items go to scum, just because it a roll of the dice and they could vote him to have a throw

If he's vigged, then a town gets the items


Small chance?

I guarantee you all the scum / third party are lynching me because of how easy it is


if we all vote you then town has like a 65% chance or so.


We don't know how many town there are as it is a closed set up.

4 super third party
4 sleeper cells
4+? scum

Then you have all your lurkers etc and people who won't vote me so your looking at around 10% of them going to someone useful at best


it's 4,4,2 because 2 third parties are dead.

thus it'll be around 18 vs 10 (assuming everyone is voting you). maybe a little less.

hassy: it's in the OP, it's not random, the items are distributed in a hidden killing order.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Velinath
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States694 Posts
March 18 2012 15:30 GMT
#709
On March 19 2012 00:27 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 00:25 Jayjay54 wrote:
On March 19 2012 00:23 Drazerk wrote:
On March 19 2012 00:21 Hassybaby wrote:
Jayjay, there's one bit you're forgetting though. If Drazerk is lynched then there is a small chance his items go to scum, just because it a roll of the dice and they could vote him to have a throw

If he's vigged, then a town gets the items


Small chance?

I guarantee you all the scum / third party are lynching me because of how easy it is


if we all vote you then town has like a 65% chance or so.


We don't know how many town there are as it is a closed set up.

4 super third party
4 sleeper cells
4+? scum

Then you have all your lurkers etc and people who won't vote me so your looking at around 10% of them going to someone useful at best

And if you have an item that kills 2 random people that vote-lynched you, and it's mostly TP/scum voting for you as you're theorizing...well, personally speaking I'm fine with losing 3 non-town-aligned people early (assuming your theory's true which I honestly doubt)
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
March 18 2012 15:32 GMT
#710
Oh right, I see it. Go confused with the lynch rule as well.
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 18 2012 15:35 GMT
#711
screw items and stuff.

there just will never be a better time to get rid of third party then D1. If we ever have a lack of good candidates (other than lurkers) it is now.

if he (as he claimed) has 3 items, he will most def fire into town tomorrow to fulfill his wincon as fast as possible (if he didn't lie). He will then hope that gandalf has an item and begs for another.

so even if he tells the truth about his wincon, he will shoot into town tomorrow.

nuff' said. he's a good D1 lynch.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 18 2012 15:38 GMT
#712
On March 19 2012 00:35 Jayjay54 wrote:
screw items and stuff.

there just will never be a better time to get rid of third party then D1. If we ever have a lack of good candidates (other than lurkers) it is now.

if he (as he claimed) has 3 items, he will most def fire into town tomorrow to fulfill his wincon as fast as possible (if he didn't lie). He will then hope that gandalf has an item and begs for another.

so even if he tells the truth about his wincon, he will shoot into town tomorrow.

nuff' said. he's a good D1 lynch.


I can't shoot tomorrow

Stop being an idiot and actually read the thread

I have already said I will wait for scum / third party to kill him so no I won't as YOU ALREADY KNOW MY KILL FLAVOUR ARRRRGH

I honestly believe you are scum the way you are pushing my lynch atm because really you are refusing to read and not looking at the bigger picture and this will catch up with you in a few days time.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 18 2012 15:49 GMT
#713
On March 19 2012 00:38 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 00:35 Jayjay54 wrote:
screw items and stuff.

there just will never be a better time to get rid of third party then D1. If we ever have a lack of good candidates (other than lurkers) it is now.

if he (as he claimed) has 3 items, he will most def fire into town tomorrow to fulfill his wincon as fast as possible (if he didn't lie). He will then hope that gandalf has an item and begs for another.

so even if he tells the truth about his wincon, he will shoot into town tomorrow.

nuff' said. he's a good D1 lynch.


I can't shoot tomorrow

Stop being an idiot and actually read the thread

I have already said I will wait for scum / third party to kill him so no I won't as YOU ALREADY KNOW MY KILL FLAVOUR ARRRRGH

I honestly believe you are scum the way you are pushing my lynch atm because really you are refusing to read and not looking at the bigger picture and this will catch up with you in a few days time.


I did read the thread and I understood that you can shoot if you get items, which you did.

We know you're not town and you have to kill (one) town. That by itself is enough to justify a lynch. We can't afford having you around at lylo. It's just the way it is. So why not kill you D1?

also, did I mention I don't buy your wincon?

I am no scum, but I assume that's another card you have to draw leading the vote after doing anything else like threatening town by an item which happens to kill people who vote you or giving away items to "scum", saying you don't shoot no more and letting scum kill your target.

This is my last post here on your case bro, I think you're dead and honestly I am looking forward to your flip. I still think you're third, but I'd love to read your role PM. This will also give us additional input about this superfriendly gang (which may be anti-town too)
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
March 18 2012 16:05 GMT
#714
I need to go sleep since I have school tomorrow (and thus cant post till quite a few hours after deadline), which kind of sucks since I am unsure on who I want to lynch as of now =/

Quite a few players are lurking rather actively - Dirk, rayzor, cwave, kita etc. I do think that a decent portion of these lurkers are probably scum, and dont think that lynching into them would be a bad idea. Personally I had to choose one of these it would be cwave - his lack of posting doesnt help, and I really do not like his ninga vote.

I have stated many times that I would rather not lynch drazerk due to various reasons I have already stated, though it does look like we will not be able to achieve a majority on anyone else today. I dont think hes a bad lynch to be honest - JJ makes a good point in that the chance of him flipping town = 0%, and whilst I dont think he would be a threat for now, he could very well be one later. I highly doubt we can find a better lynch today either way, besides the standard lurker lynch which honestly is more likely to hit town than anything else.

As such,

##vote: Drazerk

I might be around before the deadline to change my vote but dont count on it.

When is the deadline? Is it 07:00HKT?
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-18 16:18:13
March 18 2012 16:17 GMT
#715
the day ends Sunday, Mar 18 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 18 2012 16:21 GMT
#716
I've traded the items to the cell leader who nicely contacted me.

See what you have done
Velinath
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States694 Posts
March 18 2012 16:22 GMT
#717
On March 19 2012 01:21 Drazerk wrote:
I've traded the items to the cell leader who nicely contacted me.

See what you have done

Excellent now we have absolutely no reason not to lynch you
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 18 2012 16:31 GMT
#718
On March 19 2012 01:22 Velinath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 01:21 Drazerk wrote:
I've traded the items to the cell leader who nicely contacted me.

See what you have done

Excellent now we have absolutely no reason not to lynch you


Nope but you've killed an entire days discussion and guess what I know your the dragon ^^
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
March 18 2012 16:32 GMT
#719
On March 18 2012 17:58 Paperscraps wrote:
Foolishness is a boss. Definitely a good target to be saved tonight.

Velinath continues to impress upon me he should be elected.

I am also ok with lurkers being shot in the night. Just make sure you claim before you do so.




Show nested quote +
On March 18 2012 17:40 Bluelightz wrote:
On March 18 2012 17:33 Dirk Hardpec wrote:
Why are people giving me their votes?



What is this... I don't even...



Show nested quote +
On March 18 2012 17:51 Bluelightz wrote:
Seriously Dirk, step up, like others said your analysis post is fluffy as derp and your not helping town in any way.


This looks like buddying to me. Bluelightz or Dirk are a good lynch. I will keep my vote on Bluelightz for my reasons stated earlier.


> Directs blues
> Asks for blue claims

Yeah, I'm electing BH and I got my scum right here.

[b]##Elect: BH[/b
##VoteLynch: Paperscraps



Extras for his case:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=62048

> Unnecessary clarifications
> Finds a lurker to park his vote in
> Keeps saying how good Velinath is, even though it was suggested by the one player he wants to lynch
> Wants to lynch Bluelightz because Bluelightz is Bluelightz; Never has a solid target

And most importantly, a very low activity as to be very careful with his own posts.

If anything, I'd say Veli is scumbuddy with Paper; However I am not sure about that at this point. Still, it's pretty clear that all Paper has done is to try to buddy up with a relatively well accepted player(as in, many people want him elected) while staying wishy-washy with his lynch targets. Oh, and of course, blue fishing.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 18 2012 16:34 GMT
#720
On March 19 2012 01:32 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2012 17:58 Paperscraps wrote:
Foolishness is a boss. Definitely a good target to be saved tonight.

Velinath continues to impress upon me he should be elected.

I am also ok with lurkers being shot in the night. Just make sure you claim before you do so.




On March 18 2012 17:40 Bluelightz wrote:
On March 18 2012 17:33 Dirk Hardpec wrote:
Why are people giving me their votes?



What is this... I don't even...



On March 18 2012 17:51 Bluelightz wrote:
Seriously Dirk, step up, like others said your analysis post is fluffy as derp and your not helping town in any way.


This looks like buddying to me. Bluelightz or Dirk are a good lynch. I will keep my vote on Bluelightz for my reasons stated earlier.


> Directs blues
> Asks for blue claims

Yeah, I'm electing BH and I got my scum right here.

[b]##Elect: BH[/b
##VoteLynch: Paperscraps



Extras for his case:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=62048

> Unnecessary clarifications
> Finds a lurker to park his vote in
> Keeps saying how good Velinath is, even though it was suggested by the one player he wants to lynch
> Wants to lynch Bluelightz because Bluelightz is Bluelightz; Never has a solid target

And most importantly, a very low activity as to be very careful with his own posts.

If anything, I'd say Veli is scumbuddy with Paper; However I am not sure about that at this point. Still, it's pretty clear that all Paper has done is to try to buddy up with a relatively well accepted player(as in, many people want him elected) while staying wishy-washy with his lynch targets. Oh, and of course, blue fishing.


Veli is dragon
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 136 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 684
IntoTheiNu 623
SteadfastSC548
Rex104
CosmosSc2 60
EnkiAlexander 53
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 548
Rex 104
UpATreeSC 96
CosmosSc2 60
BRAT_OK 43
Codebar 13
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40474
Jaedong 1430
Hyuk 757
Soma 751
Mini 475
BeSt 459
Larva 368
Rush 304
Soulkey 256
ZerO 236
[ Show more ]
Snow 170
hero 101
Dewaltoss 94
Liquid`Ret 58
Mind 43
sorry 30
yabsab 29
Killer 26
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 19
Shine 19
Terrorterran 17
Trap 16
Dota 2
qojqva1291
Dendi785
Counter-Strike
Fnx 747
fl0m70
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King92
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3445
crisheroes2327
Khaldor1777
Liquid`Hasu485
Other Games
ArmadaUGS1638
B2W.Neo473
byalli464
ceh9370
KnowMe120
QueenE83
Trikslyr40
Chillindude23
Railgan21
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream84
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 37
• Adnapsc2 9
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• FirePhoenix10
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3438
League of Legends
• TFBlade1031
Other Games
• imaqtpie719
• Shiphtur330
• WagamamaTV255
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 32m
OSC
19h 32m
Stellar Fest
19h 32m
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 19h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.