• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:53
CEST 23:53
KST 06:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War335.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7833 users

Mr. Wiggles Mini Mafia II - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 49 Next All
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
March 01 2012 00:21 GMT
#101
On March 01 2012 08:03 Probulous wrote:
Heads up people, the deadline is at 2pm Aus (syd) time. That means the lynch vote is at 2pm Sat for me. My best friend from Uni is getting married that day, so I won't be here at the vote deadline. I was hoping we would start yesterday but alas it was not to be. My vote will therefore be made earlier in the day. I will be active as I usually am at other times.

I am also trying to avoid my usual text walls. So far I have been failing but hopefully this game I get it right.


I have a wedding on Saturday as well. So looks like we need to get our first lynch sorted out quicksmart.

Scum, please do something dumb within the first 12 hours of game start. Thanks.

Otherwise, I can always update from my phone.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 01 2012 02:26 GMT
#102
Role PMs going out now, game starts in 34 minutes.
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-01 02:44:22
March 01 2012 02:33 GMT
#103
Role PMs are out. If you did not receive a PM, please contact me.

I also made an observer QT, PM me if you're interested.
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 01 2012 03:08 GMT
#104
Day 1: Mutineers
[image loading]

Hushed murmers passed between the men of the SS Qatol as they waited nervously on the main deck of the ship. Behind them, the body of Foolishness hung by a rope around his neck from the central mast, his feet tracing little circles in the air as he swung in the calm sea breeze. His body had been found that morning, and the men on the night watch all claimed to have not seen or heard anything. Foolishness had been close to the Captain, often serving as his eyes and ears among the crew, and as such, hadn't been the most popular pirate among his bretheren. That someone would actually kill him though, and while at sea, went beyond mere dislike. Someone had decided to start a war against the Captain, and killing Foolishness was their first attack. So, the men talked quietly amongst themselves, making wagers on who the murderer, or murderers, were, and what would come to pass in the following days.

This talk died abrubtly, however, when the doors of the main cabin swung open. Preceded by his First Mate, Mattchew, Captain Wiggles slowly walked out of the dim interior of the ship. His gaze swept slowly over his crew, before coming to rest on the body hanging from the mast. He stared at it for a short while, before fixing his stare in his crew once again. Now he cleared his throat:

"GENTLEMEN! It has come to my attention that our much-valued comrade, Foolishness, has been most gruesomely murdered by someone on this very ship." Here, Captain Wiggles paused for a moment before continuing. "Now, this may come as a surprise to you, but Foolishness was one of my most trusted men, and a sailor I held in high esteem. That some wretch would kill him is something of a personal insult, to myself. It speaks of mutiny, and that is not something I will have on MY ship."

Wiggles stopped again, smiling softly, and then laughed. "So, I've decided to offer up a reward, which will be paid out to the men who manage to sniff out and punish these mutineers. I don't care how you do it. What methods you use is up to you, so long as they are dealt with. Make those maggots rue the day they spawned!"

And with that, Captain Wiggles and First Mate Mattchew left the deck as abruptly as they had arrived, slamming the doors to the cabin behind them, and leaving the crew alone to contemplate the words of the Captain and the lure of the promised reward.


Day 1 has begun! It's time to decide the first lynch!

Please place all votes in this thread. You have a little less than 48 hours from the time of this post, until 12 KST two days from now. Good luck, and have fun!
you gotta dance
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
March 01 2012 03:09 GMT
#105
Excited!
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
March 01 2012 03:13 GMT
#106
glhf!




So, to start some discussion here's some topics,




1). Should we adopt LA-Liars/Lurkers? Or just stick to analysis?
2).
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 01 2012 03:16 GMT
#107
I wonder how Qatol feels about being a ship? All those men riding in his bowels >_>

On to more important things, it feels so good to roll town again. As my first act I want to call out Bluelightz! Every game I have read or played with you I have not been able to tell your alignment. This diverts unecessary attention and time away from useful scum hunting. So shape up and be active. If you lurk this game I will make sure you swing from the yard-arm.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
March 01 2012 03:18 GMT
#108
derp, EBWOP




So, to start some discussion here's some topics,




1). Should we adopt LA-Liars/Lurkers? Or just stick to analysis?
2). The lynch.
3). Activity(Policy on lurkers)
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 01 2012 03:18 GMT
#109
ROFL, the only one who posts is the one who shouldn't be lurking. Great start!

LAL is a stupid policy and so is discussing it. The whole point of mafia is to make decisions based on the evidence in game. Having premade policy's that by their very nature preclude taking each circumstance on its merits, is stupid. I will not support a LAL policy. I doubt anyone would.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Misder
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1557 Posts
March 01 2012 03:19 GMT
#110
Awww, so slow...

1). I like lynch all liars. Lynch one lurker on Day 1 if needed- analysis takes care of the rest. I like analysis.

2).
Whaaaa?
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 01 2012 03:22 GMT
#111
EBWOP: Oh dear lord I said policy's instead of policies. For shame

As for lynching lurkers, well I think they are good targets for any vigs we may have. Better to force them to post. There are different kinds of lurkers and so instituting a broad policy is stupid as well. Again, it doesn't take into account the specific information about the lurker. Has he posted at all or is he just AFK? I don't like it, there are better ways to deal with them.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
March 01 2012 03:22 GMT
#112
I can only take you at your word that you're town, Prob, but if you really are, we're either both getting a win or both getting a loss this game.

Even after the Arkham city debacle, I still hate policy lynches. Ill stick to analysis for my method of finding scum.

Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
March 01 2012 03:24 GMT
#113
We're screwing up posting so hard XD
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 01 2012 03:24 GMT
#114
Palmar, Jackal, deconduo and Pandain. You guys are the vets of this game. Any of you guys around?
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 01 2012 03:29 GMT
#115
On March 01 2012 12:19 Misder wrote:
Awww, so slow...

1). I like lynch all liars. Lynch one lurker on Day 1 if needed- analysis takes care of the rest. I like analysis.

2).


Doesn't the one preclude the other? I mean following any policy requires the suspension of analysis. Besides if you institute a policy such as lynching lurkers day 1 you get no information going into day 2. I mean a lurker by their very nature has no information to give. In addition mafia can just push the lynch onto a town lurker. I am much happier voting for someone who is trying to lurk or is pushing a scummy agenda than someone who is just not here. Hence why I don't like policy lynches.

On a separate note, have you played much mafia here?
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
March 01 2012 03:29 GMT
#116
3:30am in Iceland and Ireland right now, probably a bit hopeful that Palmar and deconduo are on. The other two may be around, depending on which US states they're in.

Welcome back Misder, second wiggles game for both of us. If you're town again, do you plan on playing out the whole game this time?
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 01 2012 03:32 GMT
#117
On March 01 2012 12:22 Adam4167 wrote:
I can only take you at your word that you're town, Prob, but if you really are, we're either both getting a win or both getting a loss this game.

Even after the Arkham city debacle, I still hate policy lynches. Ill stick to analysis for my method of finding scum.



I have a streak that needs breaking. I can't lose every game I play. Let's do this *brofist*

Paperscraps where you at brother?
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Misder
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1557 Posts
March 01 2012 03:36 GMT
#118
On March 01 2012 12:29 Probulous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2012 12:19 Misder wrote:
Awww, so slow...

1). I like lynch all liars. Lynch one lurker on Day 1 if needed- analysis takes care of the rest. I like analysis.

2).


Doesn't the one preclude the other? I mean following any policy requires the suspension of analysis. Besides if you institute a policy such as lynching lurkers day 1 you get no information going into day 2. I mean a lurker by their very nature has no information to give. In addition mafia can just push the lynch onto a town lurker. I am much happier voting for someone who is trying to lurk or is pushing a scummy agenda than someone who is just not here. Hence why I don't like policy lynches.

On a separate note, have you played much mafia here?

I don't exactly know which policy you are referring to. Lynch all Liars is a good policy lynch (suspension of analysis as you call it). Any "analysis" becomes WIFOM and stupid. Lynch all Lurkers is a pretty bad policy lynch, and as such, the only time I would consider lynching a lurker without analysis would be on day 1.

"Much" is relative (and I'm guessing by your standards, no), but I've been here for at least a year.


On March 01 2012 12:29 Adam4167 wrote:
3:30am in Iceland and Ireland right now, probably a bit hopeful that Palmar and deconduo are on. The other two may be around, depending on which US states they're in.

Welcome back Misder, second wiggles game for both of us. If you're town again, do you plan on playing out the whole game this time?


lol. I plan on not getting cocky and then getting depressed so much that I have given up.
Whaaaa?
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
March 01 2012 03:40 GMT
#119
Keep on posting people!

I do agree with you Prob that we shouldnt use policies and...... but I think vigs we may have should fire on better targets then lurkers if possible, what do you think?


Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 01 2012 03:41 GMT
#120
Thanks for the reminder Adam. For reference

Player List:
1. Jackal58 - USA
2. Paperscraps - USA
3. Bluelightz - Indonesia
4. Probulous - Great Southern Land
5. Snarfs - Kanucksland
6. rgTheSchworz - Romania
7. Misder - Fairy Land AKA who the fucks knows
8. Pandain - USA
9. Palmar - Iceland
10. Sandroba - USA
11. TheToast - USA
12. Adam4167 - Land Down under
13. A Killer Cuppa Tea - Neighbours with Misder
14. deconduo - Ireland

This is what I have for countries based on profiles. Misder and Tea where are you boys based?
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 49 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
NeuroSwarm 139
Nina 103
ViBE51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13937
910 69
NaDa 16
Dota 2
monkeys_forever299
canceldota113
League of Legends
Doublelift2764
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4607
Other Games
summit1g3891
fl0m1136
FrodaN954
olofmeister783
C9.Mang0327
Liquid`Hasu321
Livibee198
ToD185
UpATreeSC63
PPMD21
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 23 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 80
• musti20045 31
• poizon28 26
• Adnapsc2 10
• RyuSc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 49
• FirePhoenix7
• Michael_bg 5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21606
• WagamamaTV560
League of Legends
• Scarra818
Other Games
• imaqtpie1026
• Shiphtur489
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 7m
Big Brain Bouts
12h 7m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
19h 7m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 7m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
Patches Events
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.