• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:28
CEST 07:28
KST 14:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7480 users

Kaller Game - Page 86

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 100 Next
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 07 2012 22:39 GMT
#1701
special shoutout to david who continues to borderline between bad town and bad scum.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
March 07 2012 22:46 GMT
#1702
Oh and Cyriandor is getting nuked
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
March 07 2012 22:51 GMT
#1703
Even more reason to vote evan, so to back up my statement yesterday:

##Vote: Evantrees

[image loading]

We have come this far, let us continue forwards unto a glorious future! Together we shall bring victory to this town!

"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
March 07 2012 23:15 GMT
#1704
##vote: Evantrees

Because Greymist wants him dead!
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 07 2012 23:18 GMT
#1705
bluelightz give us the results of your check
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 07 2012 23:18 GMT
#1706
also ##Vote: evantrees
Enjoy your day.
Ciryandor
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3735 Posts
March 07 2012 23:29 GMT
#1707
Jayjay might probably be right about Evantrees, but I'm sure he's wrong about me. You should really think on why I haven't been the target of people that we already know are townies. It doesn't make any sense for me to be scum and not be on their suspicious lists if I really was bad.
에일리 and 아이유 <3 - O Captain 박재혁 ・゚✧*:・*゚+..。✧・゚:*・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚* ゜・*:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING ・゜・:・゚✧*:・゚✧。*゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:*・゜・:・゚✧*::
Ciryandor
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3735 Posts
March 07 2012 23:31 GMT
#1708
In any case, unless there's an anti-nuke guy out there, since I'm dead, I'm a townie.
에일리 and 아이유 <3 - O Captain 박재혁 ・゚✧*:・*゚+..。✧・゚:*・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚* ゜・*:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING ・゜・:・゚✧*:・゚✧。*゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:*・゜・:・゚✧*::
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
March 07 2012 23:35 GMT
#1709
I was about to say what about bluelightz qq then I re-read and saw ice cream?

O... Ok?

WTF just happened lol.

I would have nuked him and ice-creamed the lurker but whatevers. Its hopefully all the same...

If anyone else has nukes can we talk about them first? I don't really disapprove of those at all but I disapprove of the lone gunman style at this point in the game.

I do NOT buy that case on Greymist. I don't have any reason to confirm him as town in my mind but that case made by david was just not tight enough for me at all. I did like the pressure and how it put grey on the spot.

As for evantrees, I do buy that a bus driver would explain alot that has left me full of questions. JJ announced his shot on me and claimed he shot but I never got a msg about it. JJ has been in this limbo of hard to read and that was the most crucial fact relating to that in my mind.

I think it comes down to evantrees vs JayJay with how things are right now. I will be reading things before my vote as we have plenty of time to think this out.
Ciryandor
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3735 Posts
March 07 2012 23:36 GMT
#1710
Syllo, Sheth and BM all know my role. BM may not believe me, but he knows what I can do. If Jayjay isn't right this round and I die, kill him and V7.
에일리 and 아이유 <3 - O Captain 박재혁 ・゚✧*:・*゚+..。✧・゚:*・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚* ゜・*:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING ・゜・:・゚✧*:・゚✧。*゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:*・゜・:・゚✧*::
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
March 07 2012 23:36 GMT
#1711
On March 08 2012 08:18 Nisani201 wrote:
bluelightz give us the results of your check


See:

On March 08 2012 07:21 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2012 07:16 GreYMisT wrote:
In further addition I will be waiting to hear the results of bluelightz check

He failed to answer my riddle correctly, there's none.

Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 07 2012 23:41 GMT
#1712
I'd like to share this PM with everyone because greymist isn't here right now. He sent me this:

Original Message From GreYMisT:
I have arranged circumstances surrounding blue tonight. In case I die Im leaving this info with you. If bluelightz claims tomorrow he was roleblocked tonight, he is Lying.

That is all.

I'm not sure if the riddle plays into this or not; we should probably wait for him to post about it.
Enjoy your day.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
March 07 2012 23:42 GMT
#1713
On March 08 2012 08:41 Nisani201 wrote:
I'd like to share this PM with everyone because greymist isn't here right now. He sent me this:

Show nested quote +
Original Message From GreYMisT:
I have arranged circumstances surrounding blue tonight. In case I die Im leaving this info with you. If bluelightz claims tomorrow he was roleblocked tonight, he is Lying.

That is all.

I'm not sure if the riddle plays into this or not; we should probably wait for him to post about it.


Why in god's name would you post that before bluelightz has posted???
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 07 2012 23:45 GMT
#1714
Because he didn't solve the riddle...
Enjoy your day.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
March 07 2012 23:47 GMT
#1715
oh shit i didnt get to send in my night action
+ Show Spoiler +
because im a fucking townie
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 07 2012 23:48 GMT
#1716
vader you are right i should not have posted that ):
Enjoy your day.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 07 2012 23:53 GMT
#1717
ciryandor, can you point to me where you did anything townie ever? No? That's why you are nuked.

Bluelightz is icecreamed. It will suffice. I already posted tons of stuff, why he is scum.

nisani. this post was stupid, yes. but fear not, he's ice. so prolly no harm done.

BM: I still don't believe you are a VT.

V7: evan being busdriver sheds a different light on your ocean claim again. You're far from confirmed bro.

off to sleep now, vote evantrees, his driving has done enough damage, don't deal with blue and cyri, they're toast.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 07 2012 23:54 GMT
#1718
and by toast, I mean Ice.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
March 07 2012 23:55 GMT
#1719
##Nuke Vaderseven

Hahah thanks whoever gave it to me this night hahahahah <3
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
March 08 2012 00:03 GMT
#1720
On March 08 2012 07:32 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2012 07:25 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
Interesting! Oh so interesting! O.O

blub did you block gaymi.. err excuse me greymist?

GIRL
I WANNA TAKE YOU TO THE GAY BAR

What did i just watch?


The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 100 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 218
ProTech127
Nina 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21401
Dewaltoss 178
Bale 53
ZergMaN 27
Noble 11
Icarus 8
League of Legends
JimRising 730
Other Games
summit1g13399
Sick205
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick923
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 39
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2161
League of Legends
• Lourlo1133
• Rush845
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 32m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 32m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 32m
Replay Cast
17h 32m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.