• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:23
CEST 05:23
KST 12:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8979 users

Kaller Game - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 100 Next
VanillaTownie
Profile Joined February 2012
Germany25 Posts
February 24 2012 22:00 GMT
#221
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 25 2012 06:47 Radfield wrote:
Roles are out, which means game on.

I realize people are going to be particularly prone to spam this game, but lets honestly try to keep it in check. Wanna have fun? Great! Wanna troll a bit, that's fine. But lets not have 50 pages of nonsense on Day 1.

I am NOT running for mayor, as I have been blessed with the ability to take care of myself. There is nothing regarding protection for the mayor/sheriff in the Day 1 post, but I think it's decently safe to assume that there is some kind of Night 1 protection at least.

Syllo, show me that you are town this game, and I will gladly vote you.

Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 06:38 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
im a compulsive vig


Wonderful, we vote on your hit every night phase, and you function as a second public town KP. We can quickly get rid of the scummies and the chaff with 2KP.

Say the magic phrase, and I will give you potato. I don't Trust you yet.
Green are my thoughts. Green are my deeds. Green is my spirit.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
February 24 2012 22:00 GMT
#222
##Vote for Mayor: Cyber Cheese
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
February 24 2012 22:00 GMT
#223
On February 25 2012 07:00 VanillaTownie wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 25 2012 06:47 Radfield wrote:
Roles are out, which means game on.

I realize people are going to be particularly prone to spam this game, but lets honestly try to keep it in check. Wanna have fun? Great! Wanna troll a bit, that's fine. But lets not have 50 pages of nonsense on Day 1.

I am NOT running for mayor, as I have been blessed with the ability to take care of myself. There is nothing regarding protection for the mayor/sheriff in the Day 1 post, but I think it's decently safe to assume that there is some kind of Night 1 protection at least.

Syllo, show me that you are town this game, and I will gladly vote you.

Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 06:38 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
im a compulsive vig


Wonderful, we vote on your hit every night phase, and you function as a second public town KP. We can quickly get rid of the scummies and the chaff with 2KP.

Say the magic phrase, and I will give you potato. I don't Trust you yet.



Pretty please with Kitaman on top.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
February 24 2012 22:01 GMT
#224
[image loading]



We find ourselves on a crossroads, a trial that shall seperate the scum from the men Town. This shall not be easy, Chaos, Dismay, and horror lurk in every shadow, around every corner. Alone, we will be lost. Fighting amongst ourselves, we will be lost.

But does that mean we give up hope and quit now?

Never.

We must band together for the greater good! Follow me to glory and together we shall stand strong against the demons of Kaller!
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
February 24 2012 22:02 GMT
#225
I wanna be mayor
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
February 24 2012 22:02 GMT
#226
##Vote Greymist he actually put some good effort into that
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
chaos13
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada885 Posts
February 24 2012 22:03 GMT
#227
On February 25 2012 06:17 Bill Murray wrote:
anyways, im a cop


Apparently I'm you.

Claim time: I'm an Inventor.

On February 25 2012 06:36 Zephirdd wrote:

And I'm sad, because my first post isn't with me drunk


My role PM exclusively forbids me from alcohol.


YOU'RE BILL MURRAY

1. YOU'RE AN INVENTOR
2.
3.
4. YOU'RE TOWN AND WIN WHEN SCUM AND SUCH DIE
5. STAY AWAY FROM BOOZE.



I think I might ignore #5.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
February 24 2012 22:03 GMT
#228
I dont anyone to be mayor lets hold hands and sing songs instead.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
February 24 2012 22:03 GMT
#229
On February 25 2012 07:02 Mattchew wrote:
I wanna be mayor


Who are you going to lynch? What metrics are you going to use to determine who to lynch?
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
February 24 2012 22:04 GMT
#230
I will lynch zeph because he thinks that post took grey more than a minute and that is now effort
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
February 24 2012 22:04 GMT
#231
let me guess, you must invent stupid rules?

Geez I'm glad I didn't get that role. I'd be modkilled by tomorrow.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
chaos13
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada885 Posts
February 24 2012 22:04 GMT
#232
On February 25 2012 07:01 GreYMisT wrote:
Chaos, Dismay, and horror lurk in every shadow, around every corner. !


What's up?

##Nuke: GreYMisT

And this time I mean it!
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
February 24 2012 22:04 GMT
#233
EBWOP that was to chaoser
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
February 24 2012 22:04 GMT
#234
On February 25 2012 07:03 vaderseven wrote:
I dont anyone to be mayor lets hold hands and sing songs instead.


Its people like you who only serve to lead us astray into madness
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
February 24 2012 22:05 GMT
#235
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 25 2012 07:03 chaos13 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 06:17 Bill Murray wrote:
anyways, im a cop


Apparently I'm you.

Claim time: I'm an Inventor.

Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 06:36 Zephirdd wrote:

And I'm sad, because my first post isn't with me drunk


My role PM exclusively forbids me from alcohol.

Show nested quote +

YOU'RE BILL MURRAY

1. YOU'RE AN INVENTOR
2.
3.
4. YOU'RE TOWN AND WIN WHEN SCUM AND SUCH DIE
5. STAY AWAY FROM BOOZE.



I think I might ignore #5.



Well, if I get my potato, I will know who NOT to give my vodka to...
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
February 24 2012 22:05 GMT
#236
On February 25 2012 07:04 Mattchew wrote:
I will lynch zeph because he thinks that post took grey more than a minute and that is now effort


Took him more effort than any other campaign out there.

also LOL @ nuke
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
chaos13
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada885 Posts
February 24 2012 22:06 GMT
#237
On February 25 2012 07:04 Zephirdd wrote:
EBWOP that was to chaoser


-_- I am not chaoser

Putting that in my sig so maybe people will remember it. Or perhaps I'll have to kill chaoser....



MWAHAHAHAHA


Mayoral Candidates: Tell me why I should vote for you
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
February 24 2012 22:06 GMT
#238
On February 25 2012 07:05 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 07:04 Mattchew wrote:
I will lynch zeph because he thinks that post took grey more than a minute and that is now effort


Took him more effort than any other campaign out there.

also LOL @ nuke


Alone my effort does not matter, But if we put our efforts together, than maybe we will have a chance.

Now lets get out there and win one!
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
February 24 2012 22:07 GMT
#239
wtf I just realized you are chaos13, not chaoser. That's worse than sinani/nisani.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
February 24 2012 22:09 GMT
#240
God damn names that look alike wtf level of scummy.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 100 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft449
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta117
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft495
PiGStarcraft449
RuFF_SC2 189
SpeCial 57
PiLiPiLi 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1338
Hyuk 50
Bale 31
Noble 27
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
Counter-Strike
taco 606
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox588
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor652
Other Games
summit1g9848
Coldzera 817
JimRising 483
C9.Mang0318
Sick83
ViBE74
ArmadaUGS35
Liquid`Ken3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick733
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream93
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 101
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo730
• Stunt253
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 38m
Online Event
7h 38m
FEL
12h 38m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 38m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 38m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.