• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:08
CEST 03:08
KST 10:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8252 users

Storm Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 24 2012 23:47 GMT
#1129
On February 25 2012 08:23 Jitsu wrote:
Except for the part where I said that i'm curious on my Dirkzor read, but you making a case against him affirms my position that I think he is playing scummy.

And that Risk.Nuke needs to step it up, because he is giving me negative vibes.

How is that saying "I have no real thoughts on these players?" Blazinghand starting to discredit me enough to make my thoughts invalid?

Do you think i'm scum?


Look at all this great analysis. I'm not discrediting you, that's you who's doing that. I just wondered where you've been the last couple days.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 25 2012 00:09 GMT
#1132
On February 25 2012 09:06 Jitsu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 09:03 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 25 2012 08:23 Jitsu wrote:
Except for the part where I said that i'm curious on my Dirkzor read, but you making a case against him affirms my position that I think he is playing scummy.

And that Risk.Nuke needs to step it up, because he is giving me negative vibes.

How is that saying "I have no real thoughts on these players?" Blazinghand starting to discredit me enough to make my thoughts invalid?

Do you think i'm scum?


That's very wishy washy "I don't know really what to think about it and had no confidence in my read but a town player seems to agree so I'm confident now"


sounds like scum who is unsure about their agenda hoping for town support


Or i'm not very confident in my scum-hunting ability, since I have only 4 games played total.

Take you're pick.

Also, you didn't answer my question. Do you think i'm mafia?


The Jitsu I saw in the newbie mafia and other games was an aggressive scumhunter, and confident enough in his reads. He didn't afraid of anything, and his response to a criticism was to point to his ample scumhunting record and the excellence of his reads. I don't see any of that this game.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 25 2012 00:15 GMT
#1134
On February 25 2012 09:12 Jitsu wrote:
And yet, my first scum read (Dirkzor) was later reinforced by DocH, who is now acting like a fool.

Pretty funny if you ask me.

How about you? Do you think i'm scum? I ask you, since DocH is obviously too afraid to say so one way or another.


I think you're responding to this, the briefest and lightest of pressures, in a scummier fashion than I'd expect out of you. I think your town play is solid. I can't yet definitively say you're scum, and I have bigger fish to fry at the moment, but I don't like the way you've handled this.

This divisive and generally unhelpful "do you think i'm scum" stuff isn't even what this is about. My main criticism of your play is the sudden dearth of content and pressure I've seen today. The proper response to this isn't to flip out and start asking people "DO YOU THINK IM SCUM HUH" or say "oh I have no idea what my reads are.

The proper response is to make cases, hunt scum, and help town.

Yet here we are.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 25 2012 01:07 GMT
#1143
On February 25 2012 09:51 Jitsu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 09:15 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 25 2012 09:12 Jitsu wrote:
And yet, my first scum read (Dirkzor) was later reinforced by DocH, who is now acting like a fool.

Pretty funny if you ask me.

How about you? Do you think i'm scum? I ask you, since DocH is obviously too afraid to say so one way or another.


I think you're responding to this, the briefest and lightest of pressures, in a scummier fashion than I'd expect out of you. I think your town play is solid. I can't yet definitively say you're scum, and I have bigger fish to fry at the moment, but I don't like the way you've handled this.

This divisive and generally unhelpful "do you think i'm scum" stuff isn't even what this is about. My main criticism of your play is the sudden dearth of content and pressure I've seen today. The proper response to this isn't to flip out and start asking people "DO YOU THINK IM SCUM HUH" or say "oh I have no idea what my reads are.

The proper response is to make cases, hunt scum, and help town.

Yet here we are.


I didn't ask "DO YOU THINK IM SCUM HUH." Don't play it up like I am blowing up in you're face. I said, Do you think i'm scum? I asked it for a reason.

The "sudden dearth of content and pressure" was due to me being busy most of the morning/afternoon until I got home, after lunch, with my girlfriend. Then I got on to post. I can't help it that there were 6 pages of "conversation" that was generated during that time. If that gives you cause to pressure, so be it.

What pressure? This is all in response to one fucking person saying "no one cares" about my post. Totally different from pressure. Again, you are trying to paint me in a negative light. I was responding to why DocH was being an absolute dick for almost no apparent reason, at least to my standards, and was questioning that - it had nothing to do with you until you voiced your unwanted opinion.

And even beyond that, if you have a scent of a scum player, are you seriously going to get off the trail? No. The Blazinghand I know wouldn't have "bigger fish to fry." You would go after it. And as for that, I don't like the way you have handled your entire game thus far, and since I like to hold people accountable for their stupid actions.

##vote: Blazinghand


I'm still waiting for a useful post from you. Not surprised by the OMGUS/wagon hop though.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 25 2012 01:43 GMT
#1147
On February 25 2012 10:28 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Hey BH I have a question for you. Why is it that you are so suspicious of me yet so far have posted cases on people that I have pushed? Why is it that your cases are all rehashes of other peoples cases? Why is it that you seem to not possess a single original thought of your own in this entire game? Why are you so fing hostile to people who have done nothing but question you on valid reasons?

You appear to be buddying yourself up to me hard core yet stated you think I am mafia. As such you would have no reason to look at the people I point at and then rehash my entire arguments. Not only that but you quote the same posts I used for my case on risk.nuke. It looks scummy as hell then add in your general behaviour now you seem like the best lynch at this moment.

##vote Blazinghand


I'm not your buddy pal
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 25 2012 02:00 GMT
#1150
On February 25 2012 10:49 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 10:43 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 25 2012 10:28 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Hey BH I have a question for you. Why is it that you are so suspicious of me yet so far have posted cases on people that I have pushed? Why is it that your cases are all rehashes of other peoples cases? Why is it that you seem to not possess a single original thought of your own in this entire game? Why are you so fing hostile to people who have done nothing but question you on valid reasons?

You appear to be buddying yourself up to me hard core yet stated you think I am mafia. As such you would have no reason to look at the people I point at and then rehash my entire arguments. Not only that but you quote the same posts I used for my case on risk.nuke. It looks scummy as hell then add in your general behaviour now you seem like the best lynch at this moment.

##vote Blazinghand


I'm not your buddy pal



Then start thinking of your own cases or your own points to add to cases. You have yet to post anything new or insightful. Possibly something useful you could learn


I highly disagree. I think I rather reasonably called out Jitsu.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 25 2012 02:23 GMT
#1154
On February 25 2012 11:10 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 10:43 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 25 2012 10:28 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Hey BH I have a question for you. Why is it that you are so suspicious of me yet so far have posted cases on people that I have pushed? Why is it that your cases are all rehashes of other peoples cases? Why is it that you seem to not possess a single original thought of your own in this entire game? Why are you so fing hostile to people who have done nothing but question you on valid reasons?

You appear to be buddying yourself up to me hard core yet stated you think I am mafia. As such you would have no reason to look at the people I point at and then rehash my entire arguments. Not only that but you quote the same posts I used for my case on risk.nuke. It looks scummy as hell then add in your general behaviour now you seem like the best lynch at this moment.

##vote Blazinghand


I'm not your buddy pal


lawl I love watching you contradict yourself over and over

even semantically, it's fucking hilarious


This is actually a south park reference
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 25 2012 02:26 GMT
#1156
On February 25 2012 11:25 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 11:23 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 25 2012 11:10 wherebugsgo wrote:
On February 25 2012 10:43 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 25 2012 10:28 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Hey BH I have a question for you. Why is it that you are so suspicious of me yet so far have posted cases on people that I have pushed? Why is it that your cases are all rehashes of other peoples cases? Why is it that you seem to not possess a single original thought of your own in this entire game? Why are you so fing hostile to people who have done nothing but question you on valid reasons?

You appear to be buddying yourself up to me hard core yet stated you think I am mafia. As such you would have no reason to look at the people I point at and then rehash my entire arguments. Not only that but you quote the same posts I used for my case on risk.nuke. It looks scummy as hell then add in your general behaviour now you seem like the best lynch at this moment.

##vote Blazinghand


I'm not your buddy pal


lawl I love watching you contradict yourself over and over

even semantically, it's fucking hilarious


This is actually a south park reference


and as you can tell, I don't care for your spam




sorry ;_;
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 25 2012 02:27 GMT
#1157
On February 25 2012 11:12 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 05:55 Blazinghand wrote:
Jitsu:
I don't like the fact that after an aggressive, questioning, and generally pro-town Day 1, he's been basically MIA. This guy can be an asset to the town, but currently he's being lazy / lurking. I'd like him to contribute more today rather than just sitting on his D1 contributions and resting.


Tyrran:
After a decent case on redFF, he moves his vote onto me with a decent justification.

Then, for the past 48 hours (basically since the no flip) He has made two posts, one of which was like "oh hey there was no flip" and the other of which commented somewhat unusefully on what's been said.

;_; that's totally not chillaxin man. These guys need to step up their D2 game



You mean this post where you said he was pro town? To me this isn't you pushing a case, this is you asking for someone to be more active.

Nothing you has posed in any of your posts against jitsu is actually a case, its just pressure to be active. Give me something real not fake.


I didn't say I pushed a case. Tell me where I said I pushed a case on Jitsu.

Oh, hey, you can't, cause you're misrepping me like a member of congress
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 25 2012 02:37 GMT
#1159
On February 25 2012 11:32 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 11:27 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 25 2012 11:12 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On February 25 2012 05:55 Blazinghand wrote:
Jitsu:
I don't like the fact that after an aggressive, questioning, and generally pro-town Day 1, he's been basically MIA. This guy can be an asset to the town, but currently he's being lazy / lurking. I'd like him to contribute more today rather than just sitting on his D1 contributions and resting.


Tyrran:
After a decent case on redFF, he moves his vote onto me with a decent justification.

Then, for the past 48 hours (basically since the no flip) He has made two posts, one of which was like "oh hey there was no flip" and the other of which commented somewhat unusefully on what's been said.

;_; that's totally not chillaxin man. These guys need to step up their D2 game



You mean this post where you said he was pro town? To me this isn't you pushing a case, this is you asking for someone to be more active.

Nothing you has posed in any of your posts against jitsu is actually a case, its just pressure to be active. Give me something real not fake.


I didn't say I pushed a case. Tell me where I said I pushed a case on Jitsu.

Oh, hey, you can't, cause you're misrepping me like a member of congress


You actively analyzed his posts and although never made a "case" you were obviously pushing him as a potential scum. However, to use your own words against you.

Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 09:15 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 25 2012 09:12 Jitsu wrote:
And yet, my first scum read (Dirkzor) was later reinforced by DocH, who is now acting like a fool.

Pretty funny if you ask me.

How about you? Do you think i'm scum? I ask you, since DocH is obviously too afraid to say so one way or another.


I think you're responding to this, the briefest and lightest of pressures, in a scummier fashion than I'd expect out of you. I think your town play is solid. I can't yet definitively say you're scum, and I have bigger fish to fry at the moment, but I don't like the way you've handled this.

This divisive and generally unhelpful "do you think i'm scum" stuff isn't even what this is about. My main criticism of your play is the sudden dearth of content and pressure I've seen today. The proper response to this isn't to flip out and start asking people "DO YOU THINK IM SCUM HUH" or say "oh I have no idea what my reads are.

The proper response is to make cases, hunt scum, and help town.

Yet here we are.


This here is actually a "case" you made yet you deny making a case? So does that mean that as all you have done is rehash peoples arguments and not pushed your own targets and thus not actively hunted scum you have already broken the advice you gave Jitsu? What about all the spam one liners and insults you have recently posted which is also not helpful to town.

You are denying making a case, (although I believe you did, making a case even if its only used as suspicion is still a case), and have not been helpful to town at all today, and your "scum hunting" is spotty at best so that would make you a hypocrite and thus must be scum by your own reasoning.


I didn't say I didn't make a case, I said I didn't say I made a case. You said I said I made a case and I said I called him out.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 25 2012 02:40 GMT
#1163
On February 25 2012 11:38 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 11:37 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 25 2012 11:32 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On February 25 2012 11:27 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 25 2012 11:12 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On February 25 2012 05:55 Blazinghand wrote:
Jitsu:
I don't like the fact that after an aggressive, questioning, and generally pro-town Day 1, he's been basically MIA. This guy can be an asset to the town, but currently he's being lazy / lurking. I'd like him to contribute more today rather than just sitting on his D1 contributions and resting.


Tyrran:
After a decent case on redFF, he moves his vote onto me with a decent justification.

Then, for the past 48 hours (basically since the no flip) He has made two posts, one of which was like "oh hey there was no flip" and the other of which commented somewhat unusefully on what's been said.

;_; that's totally not chillaxin man. These guys need to step up their D2 game



You mean this post where you said he was pro town? To me this isn't you pushing a case, this is you asking for someone to be more active.

Nothing you has posed in any of your posts against jitsu is actually a case, its just pressure to be active. Give me something real not fake.


I didn't say I pushed a case. Tell me where I said I pushed a case on Jitsu.

Oh, hey, you can't, cause you're misrepping me like a member of congress


You actively analyzed his posts and although never made a "case" you were obviously pushing him as a potential scum. However, to use your own words against you.

On February 25 2012 09:15 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 25 2012 09:12 Jitsu wrote:
And yet, my first scum read (Dirkzor) was later reinforced by DocH, who is now acting like a fool.

Pretty funny if you ask me.

How about you? Do you think i'm scum? I ask you, since DocH is obviously too afraid to say so one way or another.


I think you're responding to this, the briefest and lightest of pressures, in a scummier fashion than I'd expect out of you. I think your town play is solid. I can't yet definitively say you're scum, and I have bigger fish to fry at the moment, but I don't like the way you've handled this.

This divisive and generally unhelpful "do you think i'm scum" stuff isn't even what this is about. My main criticism of your play is the sudden dearth of content and pressure I've seen today. The proper response to this isn't to flip out and start asking people "DO YOU THINK IM SCUM HUH" or say "oh I have no idea what my reads are.

The proper response is to make cases, hunt scum, and help town.

Yet here we are.


This here is actually a "case" you made yet you deny making a case? So does that mean that as all you have done is rehash peoples arguments and not pushed your own targets and thus not actively hunted scum you have already broken the advice you gave Jitsu? What about all the spam one liners and insults you have recently posted which is also not helpful to town.

You are denying making a case, (although I believe you did, making a case even if its only used as suspicion is still a case), and have not been helpful to town at all today, and your "scum hunting" is spotty at best so that would make you a hypocrite and thus must be scum by your own reasoning.


I didn't say I didn't make a case, I said I didn't say I made a case. You said I said I made a case and I said I called him out.


MAKING A CASE IS CALLING HIM OUT YOU DUMB FUCK


Again, I didn't say I didn't make a case, I said I didn't say I made a case. The case wasn't a huge case, but he didn't have a huge filter (post end of D1). It is what it is.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 25 2012 02:42 GMT
#1165
On February 25 2012 11:40 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 11:37 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 25 2012 11:32 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On February 25 2012 11:27 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 25 2012 11:12 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On February 25 2012 05:55 Blazinghand wrote:
Jitsu:
I don't like the fact that after an aggressive, questioning, and generally pro-town Day 1, he's been basically MIA. This guy can be an asset to the town, but currently he's being lazy / lurking. I'd like him to contribute more today rather than just sitting on his D1 contributions and resting.


Tyrran:
After a decent case on redFF, he moves his vote onto me with a decent justification.

Then, for the past 48 hours (basically since the no flip) He has made two posts, one of which was like "oh hey there was no flip" and the other of which commented somewhat unusefully on what's been said.

;_; that's totally not chillaxin man. These guys need to step up their D2 game



You mean this post where you said he was pro town? To me this isn't you pushing a case, this is you asking for someone to be more active.

Nothing you has posed in any of your posts against jitsu is actually a case, its just pressure to be active. Give me something real not fake.


I didn't say I pushed a case. Tell me where I said I pushed a case on Jitsu.

Oh, hey, you can't, cause you're misrepping me like a member of congress


You actively analyzed his posts and although never made a "case" you were obviously pushing him as a potential scum. However, to use your own words against you.

On February 25 2012 09:15 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 25 2012 09:12 Jitsu wrote:
And yet, my first scum read (Dirkzor) was later reinforced by DocH, who is now acting like a fool.

Pretty funny if you ask me.

How about you? Do you think i'm scum? I ask you, since DocH is obviously too afraid to say so one way or another.


I think you're responding to this, the briefest and lightest of pressures, in a scummier fashion than I'd expect out of you. I think your town play is solid. I can't yet definitively say you're scum, and I have bigger fish to fry at the moment, but I don't like the way you've handled this.

This divisive and generally unhelpful "do you think i'm scum" stuff isn't even what this is about. My main criticism of your play is the sudden dearth of content and pressure I've seen today. The proper response to this isn't to flip out and start asking people "DO YOU THINK IM SCUM HUH" or say "oh I have no idea what my reads are.

The proper response is to make cases, hunt scum, and help town.

Yet here we are.


This here is actually a "case" you made yet you deny making a case? So does that mean that as all you have done is rehash peoples arguments and not pushed your own targets and thus not actively hunted scum you have already broken the advice you gave Jitsu? What about all the spam one liners and insults you have recently posted which is also not helpful to town.

You are denying making a case, (although I believe you did, making a case even if its only used as suspicion is still a case), and have not been helpful to town at all today, and your "scum hunting" is spotty at best so that would make you a hypocrite and thus must be scum by your own reasoning.


I didn't say I didn't make a case, I said I didn't say I made a case. You said I said I made a case and I said I called him out.


[image loading]



I can't sto plaughing omg
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 25 2012 02:44 GMT
#1167
Look more concisely: He said I said something and I didn't. The thing he said I said was something I could have said, though.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 25 2012 02:48 GMT
#1169
Wait look so maybe my wording isn't perfect, but I'm definitely not the best lynch today. I've been trying to improve my game and everything you guys ;_;
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 25 2012 03:09 GMT
#1178
At least there's someone in the thread acknowledging it's possible I can flip town.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 25 2012 08:49 GMT
#1190
So it's 12 hours to the lynch deadline and as it stands I'm gonna get lynched. I'm also going to be somewhat busy tomorrow around when the vote closes, so this is about as late as it gets for me.

It would be somewhat untowards to be offed without at least claiming. I was hoping I could demonstrate my helpfulness today but it seems my poor day 1 play has destroyed my ability to do so.

In any case, gentlemen, here's what I got:

I am a blue with a passive role.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 25 2012 09:24 GMT
#1192
Would it help if i was more specific about my role and had a crumb?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 25 2012 09:26 GMT
#1194
Also certain aspects of my role relate to how i played at the end of d1
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 25 2012 09:31 GMT
#1195
Alright so my role is that my vote counts as 2 votes.

I crumbed it here:
On February 23 2012 06:46 Blazinghand wrote:
I don't claim to know what's gonna happen but like we could use some help on the BC wagon Dirk

This at the time that it appeared to be 6-6 with redFF in the lead due to getting a majority first when in fact it was 7-6 in favor of BC.

I moved my vote around because I was trying not to be on the wrong side of a tie broken by "who hit plurality first" and I found both of them lynchworthy. Mafia knowing there's a doublevoter doesn't seem wise.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 25 2012 09:31 GMT
#1196
I'd really prefer we go after someone completely worthless (risk, jitsu) or actively lurking (chaoser) rather than lynching a weak blue role.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 137
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 465
Bale 46
League of Legends
Doublelift5239
Other Games
summit1g10210
JimRising 547
ViBE245
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick662
BasetradeTV190
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• Light_VIP 5
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra941
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 52m
Patches Events
13h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 52m
OSC
21h 52m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.