• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:42
CEST 20:42
KST 03:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9829 users

Werewolves Invade Teamliquid II - Page 30

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 35 Next All
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
February 20 2012 11:57 GMT
#581
If all the people not voting is town im gonna rage so hard
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
February 20 2012 12:00 GMT
#582
rgTheSchworz would be a nice candidate. He was very inactive, then talks about having the whole weekend to participate, but contributes nothing on his Weekend. This morning he makes a weak case on Bluelightz, which seems to me he invested almost no time on.

However, mderg gets my vote. Lurking very hard, missing one vote, then contradicting himself in his statements about Palmar. Also

On February 18 2012 20:58 mderg wrote:

Also I know that I haven´t posted a lot, this will change now that I have more time


And then posts exactly one more one-liner. Time to go.

##vote mderg

Should mderg not vote (and therefore getting modkilled), then I'll try to switch my vote last minute to rgTheSchworz (I'm at work at deadline, don't know if I will be able to.)
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
February 20 2012 12:04 GMT
#583
I will place my vote on rgTS because he didn´t do anything after Palmar said that he´s probably town (and because I don´t want to get lynched, obviously)
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 20 2012 12:41 GMT
#584
voting Rg because he has been fairly inactive and the people voting him are greener than the people voting for mderg.
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
February 20 2012 13:22 GMT
#585
Huuuuuuuge sheep movement also, Grack get on irc I need someone to talk to
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
February 20 2012 13:37 GMT
#586
right now, froggy, ghost & phagga are going to be ModKilled if they don't vote
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
froggynoddy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom452 Posts
February 20 2012 13:43 GMT
#587
Hello peeps,

Caught a nasty cold and have been out of action for past 24hrs. Sorry for the inactivity.

@Paperscraps: why are you voting RGtS? I don't see your reasoning only BL and Palmar's?

Its my opinion that people not voting this game has screwed the game royally up for town, and BL is being incredibly hypocritical regarding this matter. I would like to lynch both BL and RGtS.

That said, I think BL's case against Ghost was certainly pro-town. That added to the fact that our double lynches have been pretty poor for town ([UoN]Sentinel was pretty much everyone's first choice so he was done for regardless of double lynch) I will therefore:

##vote rgTheSchworz

mderg: its time to contribute.
'better still, a satisfied man'
froggynoddy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom452 Posts
February 20 2012 13:44 GMT
#588
On February 20 2012 22:37 Bluelightz wrote:
right now, froggy, ghost & phagga are going to be ModKilled if they don't vote


Black kettle much?
'better still, a satisfied man'
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
February 20 2012 13:50 GMT
#589
I posted it before you posted that :#

Also, now phagga and ghost are to be MKd
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
February 20 2012 13:50 GMT
#590
froggy get on irc :3 I need people to talk to.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
February 20 2012 13:52 GMT
#591
Oh facepalm - phagga wont be MKd x_x
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
February 20 2012 14:21 GMT
#592
Woke up in the nick of time

Voting in about 12 seconds, once I figure out what the heck is going on.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 20 2012 14:23 GMT
#593
just vote me ghost_403, we're double lynching mderg and rgTS
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 20 2012 14:24 GMT
#594
I'll just post this here:

<froggynoddy> mderg seems to be big sheep
<froggynoddy> particularly as he seemed to be attacking Palmar earlier, now he seems to be sheeping him
<Bluelightz> Lol most of the sheep just vote like this, "I am voting rgTh [insert small explanation]"
<Palmar> yes
<Palmar> like
<Palmar> can we just
<Palmar> triple lynch
<Palmar> lol
<Palmar> fuck it
<Bluelightz> lol
<Bluelightz> lmao!
<Palmar> really sucks we seem to have no vigilantes
<froggynoddy> that does seem odd
<Bluelightz> Theres always traits though
<froggynoddy> is that normal in mafia?
<Bluelightz> Yes
<Bluelightz> But there should be many DTs etc o_o
<Palmar> yeah
<Palmar> prplhz was a dt
<Palmar> no useful info though
<Palmar> it seems
<Bluelightz>
<Bluelightz> no crumbs?
<Palmar> well
<Palmar> he backed off ghost
<Palmar> but that was within a day
<Bluelightz> True
<Palmar> he thought I was scum and backed off me
<Palmar> but meh
<Bluelightz> meh
<phagga> prplhz was a spy, not a dt
<phagga> not exactly the same
<phagga> from the original post:
<phagga> If a player has the Spy trait, he will have the ability to spy on another player, revealing clues to the role and/or traits of that player, but never the role or trait itself. Some clues may be useless, others not.
<Palmar> should we try and double lynch
<Palmar> not like I want to keep mderg around
<Palmar> I never read the OPs phagga
<phagga> that's why i posted the description here, Palmar
<Palmar> haha
<Palmar> ty
<phagga> I remember you sayning that somewhere in the thread
<Palmar> that's why I prefer pm games
<Palmar> what's the current vote-count?
<Palmar> can we like?
<Palmar> lynch them both?
<phagga> mderg 2, rg 6
<Palmar> so if bluelightz
<phagga> bluelights 1 and ghost has not voted, makes 10
<froggynoddy> I'm fine with swapping on mderg
<Palmar> ok
<Palmar> me and froggy do it
<Bluelightz> wait
<Bluelightz> ...
<Bluelightz> what
<Bluelightz> ?
<Palmar> double lynch
<Palmar> do you not like us killing mderg?
<froggynoddy> actyaully
<Bluelightz> Nah just confused
<Bluelightz> :3
<froggynoddy> am a bit concerned myself
<Bluelightz> hmm?
<Palmar> I don't know, I have no reason to believe mderg flips town
<Bluelightz> believe wat?
<froggynoddy> Palmar can you explain again the justifications of double lynch
<Bluelightz> But if ghost comes in the double lycnh is ruined
<Bluelightz> =_+
<Palmar> it's more KP in the hands of town froggynoddy
<froggynoddy> but we've been pretty shit on the double lynching so far
<Palmar> yes
<Palmar> but that doesnt' meant you should stop playing optimally
<froggynoddy> I think double lynching on decent amount of evidence is good
<Palmar> and well.. we've lynched useless terribads so far
<Palmar> nisani and sinani and such
<Bluelightz> rue dat
<Bluelightz> True*
<froggynoddy> i dont think (in my admittedly inexperienced opinion) that lynching for the sake of lynching is good
<Palmar> mafia scum kp has less chance of hitting scum, than town lynches
<froggynoddy> true
<Palmar> it is good, unless you expect to generate more information from the time we buy by giving scum more KP
<Palmar> like the information better become available
<Palmar> and judging by thread activity and such
<Palmar> I don't see a reason to expect we will gain much additional information by stalling
<Palmar> I think we already have most of what we need to finish the game
<froggynoddy> ...
<froggynoddy> I don't know man
<Palmar> I mean, I can understand if we have like 3 dts alive
<Palmar> I just doubt that
<Palmar> I made a huge argument about this in some game
<Palmar> or well that was about vigilantes hitting every night if they could
<Palmar> but same deal
<Palmar> statistically, you want as many kills in the game to be controlled by town as possible
<Palmar> the only exception, is if you think you can stall the game, in order to gain information to increase your accuracy
<Palmar> At present, I have no faith that we will be generating much more information this game
<Palmar> like, thread has been pretty stagnant for a while
<phagga> Palmar, are you aware of the apprentice role?
<Palmar> what's that?
<phagga> the apprentice does not know he is it, but when he gets checked, and the checker dies later on, he takes on his role
<froggynoddy> ok, Palmar. It makes sense, mderg isnot adding anything to the game. I'll go with double lynch
<phagga> so, if probulous checked the apprentice, red team has a new godfather
<Palmar> oh right
<Palmar> wait what?
<Palmar> how does that eve work
<phagga> but I don't know if that got implemented
<Palmar> how is that balanced
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 20 2012 14:25 GMT
#595
we now have 4 votes on rgTS and mderg each.

ghost just vote someone else.

Anyone who last minute switches will be policy lynched tomorrow.
Computer says mafia
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
February 20 2012 14:29 GMT
#596
@palmar npnpnp

##vote palmar
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
February 20 2012 14:41 GMT
#597
For the record, I stand 100% behind the rg lynch. He has done almost nothing the entire game, and now appears just enough to not be modkilled. He's either a useless townie, or more likely scum.

mderg, I'm less sure about. He definitely acted kinda scummy when I talked to him, and he never really contributed anything useful while I was talking to him. I'll have to go back and check to see if he did anything exceptionally stupid after I left yesterday.

Given one vote, I would vote rg. Given two, rg then mderg with some hesitation. I reserve the right to change my opinion on him after I read the IRC logs, since his thread posts give us nothing to go on.

And bluelightz, still have my eye on you. Suddenly coming out of the woodwork on day 3? Not cool, man, not cool.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
February 20 2012 14:54 GMT
#598
And nevermind. The fact that mderg refuses to tell us why we shouldn't lynch him is a good enough reason for me to support it.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 20 2012 15:02 GMT
#599
daypost inc...I think

please don't post till my brain has processed all of the information it needs to process in order for the daypost to come out right

wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 20 2012 15:05 GMT
#600
wait wtf I only have one action...this doesn't seem right

I'm probably going to pass out from exhaustion relatively soon regardless of my willpower so I give you all 10 minutes from the time of this post to send actions to me.

If not you'll just have to wait for Ciryandor to come and do it (which I dunno when that'll be)
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 266
BRAT_OK 94
JuggernautJason53
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 904
Shuttle 694
Zeus 84
soO 46
Hyun 43
ToSsGirL 31
scan(afreeca) 23
Bishop 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
qojqva2040
420jenkins597
Counter-Strike
fl0m4962
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3377
Liquid`Hasu564
Other Games
FrodaN927
KnowMe231
Livibee164
Pyrionflax119
QueenE70
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick591
StarCraft 2
angryscii 37
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 90
• 3DClanTV 63
• Adnapsc2 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach96
• FirePhoenix34
• 80smullet 17
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1919
Other Games
• imaqtpie675
• Shiphtur640
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 18m
Patches Events
20h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
OSC
1d 4h
OSC
1d 17h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.