• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:42
CEST 20:42
KST 03:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9829 users

Werewolves Invade Teamliquid II - Page 29

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 35 Next All
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
February 19 2012 06:10 GMT
#561
Actually, I take it back, a lucky double lynch might be what's required for the town to win the game at this point. Need to think through it a bit more. I'll think through the scenario details hopefully by the time I'm on tomorrow.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
February 19 2012 06:17 GMT
#562
Addendum: I forgot about vig shots. Damn. Game theory is hard.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 19 2012 16:04 GMT
#563
On February 19 2012 08:55 phagga wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2012 07:05 Paperscraps wrote:

Who else thinks it is odd that Palmar hasn't been shot yet?


I do. I also think that Grackaroni was sheeping Palmar pretty hard today. And Bluelightz excuse for not voting is... lacking.

I mean... I wanted to kill Nisani before he did.
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
February 19 2012 18:17 GMT
#564
So, bluelightz: as of right now, you have less than 24hrs to cast a vote for who to lynch. Who are you voting for and why?
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 19 2012 19:47 GMT
#565
No matter if people sheep me or not, that may not make them scum. I have no reason to believe Grackaroni is scum still.

ghost's position and interest in the game seems to have changed quite a bit since last night, but it seems to have done it in a towny way.

rgTS seems perfectly happy with just floating along without really doing anything after people got an initial town read on him. In addition I see him very rarely in IRC or just caring about the game at all.

I'm considering putting my vote on him, but I need to catch up on whatever happened since the lynch before I make my decision.
Computer says mafia
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
February 19 2012 21:52 GMT
#566
Hi.

So, here is what I think about people.

First, we're going to write off the two people who might be modkilled for failure to vote today. These two people are bluelightz and rgtheschworz. The latter I have no real opinion of but I think we'd be better off without him if we could afford a potential mislynch as he only has 9 posts. blue I'm leaning scum on, but I have no meta on him. I really don't like that he was posting town/null lists and he had a terrible reason for not voting, which doesn't make him scum, but makes it annoying as hell to deal with.
Also going to ignore myself because I wouldn't lynch myself because that's stupid.
If either of the two I mentioned above actually vote before the end of the day, then I'll have to say something about them.


So, starting in numerical order from the list in the beginning:

2. Palmar - I actually can't read him very well. I want to believe he's town, but Palmar has never really been someone i'm good at reading. He seems to be being typical Palmar.
8. Paperscraps- All I can say is that he seems to be fairly town. He hasn't acted in an anti-town manner at all.
9. Grackaroni - Scum, but all I have on him is gut.
11. ghost_403 - The only thing that got my vote off this guy yesterday was how he responded to pressure. I still think there's a high chance he's scum, but I'd prefer a lynch on mderg.
15. froggynoddy - Typical newbie. I see how he's been torn and I know I've been that way. He's probably town.
16. phagga - Based on my PM convos with him, what I've spoken with him in the IRC channel about, and what prplhz told me about him, I feel he's town and definitely not worth lynching today.
17. mderg - flipflopping a bit in IRC. ghost pointed it out to me. In regards to Palmar:

<mderg> What do you think about Palmar still being alive?
<Lanaia> I think it's a little weird
<mderg> I don´t think he´s scum
<Lanaia> Why's that
<mderg> that´s more of a feeling...
<Lanaia> okay
<mderg> but I don´t think that Palmar is near to catching scum rigt now
* ghost[around] is now known as ghost_403
<ghost_403> mderg, why did you do that
<Lanaia> what did he do
<ghost_403> an hour ago, he wanted to lynch palmar
<ghost_403> and now he doesn't
<mderg> not exactly right
<ghost_403> [13:20:24] <mderg> I think we should either lynch him or players he doesn´t consider suspicious...

Contradictory. I don't like this. His reasoning wasn't even really good for it.
<mderg> I think that palmar was and is wrong with his reads in this game, so I think he has town reads on scum
<mderg> that´s why he hasn´t been killed by now
Sure, it's weird Palmar hasn't died, but... That doesn't necessarily make him scum.


I'm voting mderg. ghost, I know you didn't want anyone to vote til blue said something, but whatever.
NO ONE HAS VOTED YET. I'M VOTING.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
February 20 2012 00:16 GMT
#567
I am voting mderg, he's being useless, and not helping town. I am gonna write a case but im gonna vote first.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
February 20 2012 00:34 GMT
#568
So, why?

I am voting mderg, because look at his filter he has NOTHING of substance and most of it are one-liners.

Looking at irc logs, its really short, I can't really deduce aligment.

If anyone has more logs of mderg though, feel free to PM it to me:|



Some other reads:
Palmar - Townie, because he has been acting town.
Grackaroni - Townie, because(im using meta) in Student Mafia, he post's cases and are firm. It looks the same ot his filter in this game
Paperscraps - Townie, because he has been acting townie..
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
February 20 2012 04:54 GMT
#569
IF YOU ARE READING THIS THREAD AND ARE ALIVE IN THIS GAME PLEASE VOTE.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 20 2012 07:38 GMT
#570
@Town I have been useless.Full stop.
That doesnt mean I cant do something productive with my vote.
Such as ##vote: Bluelightz.
First, cut out the townie lists, I dont wanna know who you town based on ,,He´s acting townie´´ and meta.
I remember someone told you to do that.
On February 20 2012 09:16 Bluelightz wrote:
I am voting mderg, he's being useless, and not helping town. I am gonna write a case but im gonna vote first.


This ticks me off. Big time.
One, you are useless. You have basically quoted ghost s entire filter, then wrote what?
3 lines telling how half the posts are useless.
Then shifting to Prplhz.Now, Prplhz was town because he was acting too scummy to be scum. I´m sure that I did mention it somewhere on IRC.You tried to revive suspicions on prplhz, and he CLEARLY didnt want to touch the matter again because:
1.It would be unproductive.
2.What could you deduce out of that list?I seriously think nothing. Scum would be inclined to PM newbies, but town also because they are more likely to slip.

My point is: Your posts have no goal behind them, you sheep and vote because a person has been useless, not scum.IMO, in this game there hasnt been anyone who lurks in plain sight except maybe you and Kenpachi.

So, moot point.

I wont be here at deadlin so my vote stays.
I
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 20 2012 07:40 GMT
#571
Also, you seem focused on voting first, and you have voted Day 2 near the deadline.
I get that you care about the game.If you do, then why act with no purpose?
Only scum like to do that, changing their opinion to fit in, and thus seem like they have no purpose.
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
February 20 2012 07:51 GMT
#572
Real life caught up with me, texting from my mobile after having no time for nothing. I will post later with more and will also vote.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 20 2012 07:58 GMT
#573
yo, I'll read the thread and post my thoughts in the next few hours, sorry for the lateness.
Computer says mafia
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
February 20 2012 08:58 GMT
#574
Lurking in plain sight? You have Barely one page in filter, You said you had a full weekend, you wasted it.You did nothing, and didnt contribute anything.

Isnt the goal of scum to be useless and Contribute as little as possible?.

A bit of explanation of me voting first, is that yes I am afraid of being Modkilled. And at the time I didnt have enough time to make a proper case yet at the time, so I voted first.



Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
February 20 2012 09:03 GMT
#575
sidenote: Get on irc omfg I need people to talk to.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 20 2012 09:24 GMT
#576
We should lynch rgTS or lanaia today. mderg I'm not sure on, bluelightz and paper are town, we will know a lot more about ghost in the morning, and I still think Grackaroni is town.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 20 2012 09:27 GMT
#577
On February 20 2012 16:38 rgTheSchworz wrote:
@Town I have been useless.Full stop.
That doesnt mean I cant do something productive with my vote.
Such as ##vote: Bluelightz.
First, cut out the townie lists, I dont wanna know who you town based on ,,He´s acting townie´´ and meta.
I remember someone told you to do that.
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2012 09:16 Bluelightz wrote:
I am voting mderg, he's being useless, and not helping town. I am gonna write a case but im gonna vote first.


This ticks me off. Big time.
One, you are useless. You have basically quoted ghost s entire filter, then wrote what?
3 lines telling how half the posts are useless.
Then shifting to Prplhz.Now, Prplhz was town because he was acting too scummy to be scum. I´m sure that I did mention it somewhere on IRC.You tried to revive suspicions on prplhz, and he CLEARLY didnt want to touch the matter again because:
1.It would be unproductive.
2.What could you deduce out of that list?I seriously think nothing. Scum would be inclined to PM newbies, but town also because they are more likely to slip.

My point is: Your posts have no goal behind them, you sheep and vote because a person has been useless, not scum.IMO, in this game there hasnt been anyone who lurks in plain sight except maybe you and Kenpachi.

So, moot point.

I wont be here at deadlin so my vote stays.
I


This is completely invalid. Sure it makes Bluelightz an... eccentric player, he doesn't play optimally, but it's very unlikely it makes him scum. I think you're looking for an easy lynch.

I think however that since I said I leaned town on you, you've basically considered yourself getting a free pass through the game. I think we need to lynch you.
Computer says mafia
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
February 20 2012 11:30 GMT
#578
Okay, I am voting rgTheSchworz,

Why?

First, He has done nothing of worth, except posting a case on me.

Second, As Palmar said "I think however that since I said I leaned town on you, you've basically considered yourself getting a free pass through the game. I think we need to lynch you."

Also, on irc he said "I have the whole weekend", but he wasted it. He didnt do nuthin.

If you would like me to explain more, please ask.

##Vote: rgTheSchworz
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Ciryandor
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3735 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-20 11:53:03
February 20 2012 11:49 GMT
#579
Vote count as of 2047 KST - 3 hours 13 minutes to deadline

rgTheSchworz - Palmar, Paperscraps

mderg - Lanaia, Bluelightz (Did NOT Unvote)
Bluelightz - rgTheSchworz


Not Voted:
Grackaroni, froggynoddy, ghost_403, mderg, phagga

Edit:
PLEASE SEND IN YOUR ORDERS!!!
에일리 and 아이유 <3 - O Captain 박재혁 ・゚✧*:・*゚+..。✧・゚:*・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚* ゜・*:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING ・゜・:・゚✧*:・゚✧。*゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:*・゜・:・゚✧*::
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
February 20 2012 11:52 GMT
#580
##Unvote: mderg
##vote: rhTheSchworz
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 266
BRAT_OK 94
JuggernautJason53
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 904
Shuttle 694
Zeus 84
soO 46
Hyun 43
ToSsGirL 31
scan(afreeca) 23
Bishop 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
qojqva2040
420jenkins597
Counter-Strike
fl0m4962
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3377
Liquid`Hasu564
Other Games
FrodaN927
KnowMe231
Livibee164
Pyrionflax119
QueenE70
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick591
StarCraft 2
angryscii 37
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 90
• 3DClanTV 63
• Adnapsc2 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach96
• FirePhoenix34
• 80smullet 17
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1919
Other Games
• imaqtpie675
• Shiphtur640
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 18m
Patches Events
20h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
OSC
1d 4h
OSC
1d 17h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.