• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:01
CEST 21:01
KST 04:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8012 users

Sleeper Cell Mafia II - Page 72

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 80 Next
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
February 14 2012 02:22 GMT
#1421
Fuuuuuuuuu

So, let me explain.

I told V7 to call me scum. Had he called me town, we would instalynch red and win.

Also, I totally thought Hesmyrr was town and red was scum during Hesmyrr's lynch.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
February 14 2012 02:23 GMT
#1422
Oh I get it! you're immune at night, but if you don't get a vote during the day you die!
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
February 14 2012 02:23 GMT
#1423
On February 14 2012 11:22 iGrok wrote:

[2/12/2012 5:32:18 PM] Jack "iGrok" Dickerson: if red votes first and vadar doesn't vote, red dies (becuase thats his role)


Was not going to happen.

I was sitting f5ing the main thread while mouse was over the post button in a different window. I wondered if something like this was the case but I couldn't confirm this.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-14 02:25:04
February 14 2012 02:24 GMT
#1424
The setup: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aim6HHYzI3sudGFJd2Q4ZTd6aUFkSnNoXzMyX2hLYWc#gid=0

Obs: http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/4DxWrqbkF6T

I apoligize we did not keep up with the messages as time went on.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
February 14 2012 02:24 GMT
#1425
[2/12/2012 5:32:18 PM] Jack "iGrok" Dickerson: if red votes first and vadar doesn't vote, red dies (becuase thats his role)


wait WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

what the fuck I was sure it was just bullshit call from red to ask for mafia shots -_-
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
February 14 2012 02:24 GMT
#1426
On February 14 2012 11:22 Blazinghand wrote:
Good work, gents. V7 your story really didn't add up, and I had you on my shit list, but unfortunately I wasn't able to get you. Good work, though. Well played. Also what is Attention whore.


Honestly the scum team was well... it lurked to the endgame.

I actually had no confirmation about Hess or GGQ but I could just tell they were scum.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
February 14 2012 02:25 GMT
#1427
On February 14 2012 11:24 vaderseven wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 11:22 Blazinghand wrote:
Good work, gents. V7 your story really didn't add up, and I had you on my shit list, but unfortunately I wasn't able to get you. Good work, though. Well played. Also what is Attention whore.


Honestly the scum team was well... it lurked to the endgame.

I actually had no confirmation about Hess or GGQ but I could just tell they were scum.


GGQ was pretty clear. That was a really solid bus.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
February 14 2012 02:27 GMT
#1428
One thing that was really throwing me off as made my fake claim was how some scum flipped Sleeper Agent and others flipped Cell Agent. I was scared about having to explain that when i called em all Sleepers.

GG red.

btw, I bet im the only player on TL right now that has an undefeated record as scum without having won a game as scum while still having played scum 2 times.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
February 14 2012 02:28 GMT
#1429
What, GGQ even broadcast "QisSleeper", how wouldn't you realize he was scum, being the only "Q" ingame? D:

What bugged me was Hesmyrr being scum and bum not.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
February 14 2012 02:28 GMT
#1430
On February 14 2012 11:25 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 11:24 vaderseven wrote:
On February 14 2012 11:22 Blazinghand wrote:
Good work, gents. V7 your story really didn't add up, and I had you on my shit list, but unfortunately I wasn't able to get you. Good work, though. Well played. Also what is Attention whore.


Honestly the scum team was well... it lurked to the endgame.

I actually had no confirmation about Hess or GGQ but I could just tell they were scum.


GGQ was pretty clear. That was a really solid bus.


BTW you fucked me up. You planted in my head the notion that end game with red vs 1 scum was an auto tie. Thats what I began to shoot for as things were just not going to go any other way because there was too many obvs scum. I could make myself last right till 1 + me left with the claim I had done. Little did I know if I had read how the lynch works I could have voted redff yesterday before Cwave got on and we would have won.

I am a fucking noob.
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
February 14 2012 02:29 GMT
#1431
On February 14 2012 11:28 Zephirdd wrote:
What, GGQ even broadcast "QisSleeper", how wouldn't you realize he was scum, being the only "Q" ingame? D:

What bugged me was Hesmyrr being scum and bum not.


o didnt even take that one in. Wait till people see the night messages. Shit was kinda bad.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
February 14 2012 02:29 GMT
#1432
My question is why, with rad dead, you guys didnt just look at your player number and broadcast #1 is scum or #7 is scum or something, you could have all confirmed yourselves before night 2
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
February 14 2012 02:30 GMT
#1433
On February 14 2012 11:29 GreYMisT wrote:
My question is why, with rad dead, you guys didnt just look at your player number and broadcast #1 is scum or #7 is scum or something, you could have all confirmed yourselves before night 2


...
.............

what the fuck why didn't I think of that
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
vaderseven
Profile Joined September 2008
United States2556 Posts
February 14 2012 02:30 GMT
#1434
On February 14 2012 11:29 GreYMisT wrote:
My question is why, with rad dead, you guys didnt just look at your player number and broadcast #1 is scum or #7 is scum or something, you could have all confirmed yourselves before night 2


Or they could have just did what I did and said things like DARTH#isME or V7isSCUM or whatever I did first two messages.

I did that first message btw to try to find the inception agent out... LOL that wasn't needed.
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
February 14 2012 02:31 GMT
#1435
On February 14 2012 11:29 GreYMisT wrote:
My question is why, with rad dead, you guys didnt just look at your player number and broadcast #1 is scum or #7 is scum or something, you could have all confirmed yourselves before night 2


I broadcast that I was scum immediately after rad died. I knew every scum because we were all obvious.

IMO we won the game without losing anyone and then I stopped playing.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
February 14 2012 02:32 GMT
#1436
OH yeah, question to town.

Why the fuck did you lynch radfield LOL

Seriously, I pissed myself from laughter from that lynch
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
February 14 2012 02:32 GMT
#1437
So how did the players and the observers enjoy the flavor? I was tyring to have fun with it.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
February 14 2012 02:34 GMT
#1438
I loved it
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
February 14 2012 02:34 GMT
#1439
On February 14 2012 11:32 Zephirdd wrote:
OH yeah, question to town.

Why the fuck did you lynch radfield LOL

Seriously, I pissed myself from laughter from that lynch


Town just kept giving us lynches that were clearly not mafia, I dunno.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
February 14 2012 02:34 GMT
#1440
On February 14 2012 11:32 Zephirdd wrote:
OH yeah, question to town.

Why the fuck did you lynch radfield LOL

Seriously, I pissed myself from laughter from that lynch


I couldn't figure rad out, and I was pretty sure of bum being town... so I broke the tie in rad's favor ;_;
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 80 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 221
ProTech147
BRAT_OK 54
JuggernautJason36
MindelVK 29
CosmosSc2 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21891
Shuttle 691
White-Ra 139
Hyuk 126
Dewaltoss 104
firebathero 72
Trap 47
ToSsGirL 28
Sacsri 22
Rock 17
[ Show more ]
Bale 16
Dota 2
Gorgc9885
qojqva1482
Counter-Strike
fl0m1515
Fnx 838
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King100
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2872
Khaldor1216
crisheroes1149
Liquid`Hasu517
Other Games
summit1g4649
FrodaN1582
Beastyqt451
XBOCT259
C9.Mang0185
ArmadaUGS175
QueenE79
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV247
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream59
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH342
• StrangeGG 74
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 13
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie877
• Shiphtur261
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 59m
CranKy Ducklings
14h 59m
Online Event
15h 59m
FEL
20h 59m
AI Arena Tournament
21h 59m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.