• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:18
CEST 16:18
KST 23:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War125.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9327 users

Sleeper Cell Mafia II - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13 14 Next All
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 30 2012 18:28 GMT
#583
how did I get it so wrong >.>
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 30 2012 19:38 GMT
#589
You know, a townie on the verge of being lynched might want to offer some final thoughts/reads before he dies. Just saying.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 30 2012 20:13 GMT
#595
Man Cwave hasn't posted in forever
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 31 2012 01:45 GMT
#621
._.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 31 2012 23:12 GMT
#641
On February 01 2012 07:49 Refallen wrote:
Well fuck, I meant to type " I don't think you or BH are scum . What you get from posing on an iPhone.


Don't worry your play otherwise this game has been exemplary-- one minor error in a history of solid play can be overlooked.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 31 2012 23:51 GMT
#644
Wait do you guys not actually understand me. Refallen has played like dicks this game, all game, and is continuing to play like dicks. That sentence is SARCASTIC. Refallen is SCUM, trying hard NOT to contribute, and as always, I will be pushing to lynch him.

Like, what sane person actually thinks Refallen's play this game could be characterized as "exemplary"?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 01 2012 00:05 GMT
#646
Well, at least the mafia is as ass-confused as we have been. But if I'm sure of one thing, it's this:

##Vote: Refallen
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 01 2012 00:47 GMT
#649
On January 31 2012 02:51 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2012 20:04 Refallen wrote:
On January 30 2012 19:49 Blazinghand wrote:
On January 30 2012 19:48 Blazinghand wrote:
On January 30 2012 19:21 Lanaia wrote:
I'll disclose if I'm forced to.


._. this is a really dumb post

cwave is a moron, but this was dumb.


EBWOP never mind I think I misread you in the post before this.


Nope, I'm pretty sure it was a dumb post.

BH, what do you think about the bumatlarge wagon?


Your chief case against bumatlarge is this post:

Show nested quote +
On January 28 2012 21:38 Refallen wrote:
I'm not going to lie, I feel really retarded right now. Real life has been a continual bitch and things keep popping up, and I feel like I have acted very irresponsibly by joining this game.

So, to try and salve my guilty conscious a bit, here's a case on bumatlarge.

On January 26 2012 17:26 bumatlarge wrote:
I've always been a fan of not saying who I think is town, and just saying who I think is scum. I think that's what radfield is trying to say.

I do agree with meapak, that one glaring middle section in radfield's post is suspicious, I think it's more of him over-emphasizing his point to a degree that he actual talks about the exact strat he is trying to prevent. I think the major offender is this: "We need to ensure this does not happen. Therefore I propose that NO ONE call anyone else town. Players are either scummy, very scummy, definitely scum, OR not scum. That is all. If you think someone is almost for sure town, you still just have to call them 'not scum'."

It makes the whole warning completely void when you push that, rather then simply not discussing your town reads.


Ok, so right off the bat, he buddies Meapak in trying to lynch Radfield, by claiming that he's breadcrumbing...

but he breadcrumbs
I don't see anyway I could hint that I'm scum without townies seeing it, or that townies could just fake?


here too,

Then when radfield calls him out on it,

Well maybe it is a hidden breadcrumb for me not to get shot, and I'm not scum? Your move kaiba.


What is this? He actually claims that he is breadcrumbing, and the reason for that is so that he "dosen't get shot"? Does this not scream I AM SLEEPER AGENT DON'T SHOOT ME to you? It does for me.

Then he pushes Radfield over and over again over that little 'not scum' part of the plan, and Radfield is lynched and turned blue.

Meh it's radfield's fault

Didn't realize how close I came to actually getting lynched.


Or maybe it's because you among many was tunneling him over a case which never really grew from the first point of Radfield establishing a "not scum" term to describe townies.

Really regret missing out on the timetable for the game and having to vote in less than a min when I woke up and checked the thread, and so just throwing my vote on Radfield not having read like 10 pages of the thread. That was just terrible by me.


I feel like this is a relatively think case. I do think that this is better-stated than the case on bum was during D1, and I am no longer convinced of his innocence.

that being said, that's the only post of substance you've made. Previously was just you derping up D1 and after that is you talking to your scumbuddy redFFin code, followed by some poorly phrased "pressure" on redFF and some random questions for me and Lanaia.

I challenge anyone, anyone at all, to look at Refallen's post and tell me that this is a guy trying to help out the town:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=303792&user=100667&user=100667

he's done nothing helpful. he's communicated with his scumbuddy redFF. he's asked some random questions. He's made an acceptable case against Bum, but hasn't pushed it.

So uh what's he doing? this, ladies and gentlemen, is a skilled lurker. Refallen is gradually building up his post count and his interactions without actually helping the town. Look how carefully crafted his posts are to be unhelpful while seeming useful.

Show nested quote +
On January 29 2012 11:29 Refallen wrote:
But what made you think BH was scum at the first place and why has things changed, Lanaia?

And does no one else want to lynch bum?


You call that pushing a case?

you call that pressure?

No, I think it's obvious. Refallen is scum. Just LOOK AT HIS FILTER. SEE THE TRUTH FOR YOURSELVES. How am I like the only guy who realizes this. this should be an easy one guys




Prob needs some updating but here she is.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 01 2012 00:53 GMT
#650
Refallenl's glorious posting history since I made my case yesterday:
On January 31 2012 13:41 Refallen wrote:
Yeah jackal tomorrow.
And Lanaia I don't know wtf you're smoking I said I don't think you or BH are scum.

On February 01 2012 07:49 Refallen wrote:
Well fuck, I meant to type " I don't think you or BH are scum . What you get from posing on an iPhone.



._.

So uh yeah this guy is scum can we lynch him already
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 01 2012 01:06 GMT
#651
You guys: wow now that I pay attention Refallen is obvious scum. You're quite smart Blazinghand.

Me: why thank you! I'm glad you appreciate this.

You guys: Yes, here, we will help lynch him today rather than lynching various blues and townies.

Me: That's very thoughtful of you.

You guys: Well it's the least we can do given how intelligent, witty, and sexy you are. What would we do without you? You're just so cool.

Me: Thanks!
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 01 2012 01:50 GMT
#656
On February 01 2012 10:48 redFF wrote:
you really think we were talking in code?


Best case scenario, Refallen's actions there are null read, but he's still a guy who's contributed nothing and basically been actively unhelpful all game.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 01 2012 01:55 GMT
#660
On February 01 2012 10:50 redFF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2012 10:50 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 01 2012 10:48 redFF wrote:
you really think we were talking in code?


Best case scenario, Refallen's actions there are null read, but he's still a guy who's contributed nothing and basically been actively unhelpful all game.

As opposed to your spearheading of the excellent radfield day 1 lynch.


Ah yes you're right I basically made the case against radfield, and pushed him all day, and definitely wasn't trying to push someone else or something and had my hand forced to go for him instead of bum. Your characterization of my actions is accurate as usual.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 01 2012 01:56 GMT
#661
On February 01 2012 10:55 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2012 10:50 redFF wrote:
On February 01 2012 10:50 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 01 2012 10:48 redFF wrote:
you really think we were talking in code?


Best case scenario, Refallen's actions there are null read, but he's still a guy who's contributed nothing and basically been actively unhelpful all game.

As opposed to your spearheading of the excellent radfield day 1 lynch.


Ah yes you're right I basically made the case against radfield, and pushed him all day, and definitely wasn't trying to push someone else or something and had my hand forced to go for him instead of bum. Your characterization of my actions is accurate as usual.


Oh no wait, just like the last time you said this, you're spewing poopey lies all over the place like a poopey-mouth. Anyone who takes like 3 seconds to read my filter or the events of day 1 will realize that this is just you protecting your scumbuddy Refallen.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 01 2012 02:12 GMT
#664
Ignore me all you want but know that I am the truth and I will bury you.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 01 2012 02:17 GMT
#666
So you don't find refallen scummy?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 01 2012 02:28 GMT
#669
So you do not find him scummy?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 01 2012 03:13 GMT
#673
redFF no more dodging: do you think refallen is scummy?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 01 2012 03:15 GMT
#677
On February 01 2012 12:14 redFF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2012 12:13 Blazinghand wrote:
redFF no more dodging: do you think refallen is scummy?

I'm not dodging, I simply don't care.


So you don't think he's scummy?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 01 2012 03:26 GMT
#680
On February 01 2012 12:18 redFF wrote:
i
dont
care


Well his filter is really short. Could you peruse it perhaps and tell me what you think? Or are you just trying not to commit on your scumbuddy
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 01 2012 08:41 GMT
#690
On February 01 2012 17:28 Scamp wrote:
It's too early to discuss the nokill because not everyone has chimed in yet.

ಠ_ಠ
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 310
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36881
Calm 5955
Bisu 2557
Rain 1562
Jaedong 1053
Horang2 722
BeSt 570
FanTaSy 448
Soma 425
Rush 393
[ Show more ]
Larva 340
Stork 298
Light 290
Snow 192
Zeus 191
ZerO 187
Mind 151
Barracks 105
910 103
Free 101
Killer 89
Hyun 49
Mong 48
Shinee 46
Sea.KH 46
sorry 45
ToSsGirL 37
Pusan 26
Aegong 19
Hm[arnc] 18
Terrorterran 17
Rock 16
Sexy 13
Trap 11
Sacsri 10
Noble 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7124
XaKoH 413
Counter-Strike
fl0m3154
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes343
Other Games
gofns36235
singsing2267
B2W.Neo945
olofmeister794
hiko418
Lowko331
Mlord314
Hui .189
DeMusliM163
Livibee159
djWHEAT110
RotterdaM98
Mew2King65
Trikslyr53
QueenE51
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3776
• Jankos2440
• TFBlade543
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 42m
Big Brain Bouts
19h 42m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.