• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:56
CEST 20:56
KST 03:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9130 users

Purgatory Mafia - Page 88

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 136 Next
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
January 14 2012 20:16 GMT
#1741
+ Show Spoiler [HoD's post] +
On January 15 2012 04:33 HarbingerOfDoom wrote:
Anyway, Zephirrd:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2012 03:53 Zephirdd wrote:
On January 14 2012 02:20 layabout wrote:
On January 13 2012 11:10 Zephirdd wrote:
On January 13 2012 11:04 Refallen wrote:
That's retarded. After syllo posted his "I want to die", channeled should have taken the hint and roleblocked harbringer instead.


Or maybe he had the same logic as me? At least this now confirms syllo as town.

MrWiggles was town as well; He couldn't possibly be Demon(see his Palmar case). We just won't know if he was a blue or not.

TBH that was a poor decision by the AoD, unless he had actually found an Angel and was ready to push him. His last actions were attacking RoL. Apply Occam's Razor(The correct solution is usually the simplest one),

##Vote RoL

What is poor about the decision to kill and experienced player that had already caught 1 scum this game?


I just think it's a waste of game mechanics; Killing someone who people didn't knew would create a bigger confusion, as in "we don't know how many demons live". MrWiggles was obviously not a Demon, so it is kind of a waste of a mechanic. Granted, we don't know if he was a blue, but I don't think it matters as much at this point.


I like Grack's case on Spaackle; I still have a hard time to understand why HoD was jailed n1, and by who. Maybe his posts about mechanics made Palmar want him roleblocked? No idea, but I can't see HoD as scum from his filter.

RoL still looks like the best lynch, but we'll see what happens.
HoD is not scum

No wait, scum. Because I've been 'invisible'?:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2012 10:04 Zephirdd wrote:
On January 14 2012 09:49 syllogism wrote:
Zephirdd where did you disappear? Are you willing to vote for HoD? I'll rather have this conversation now than right before deadline tomorrow.


I'm playing billiards with a couple of friends atm, finding some time to post in between. If you care, I'm crushing them hard.

HoD has been basically invisible this game; nothing about him, besides the jailing, stands out. However, it makes a lot of sense that AoD would target you.

HOWEVER, being "invisible" is usually a scum trait. So yeah, I'm willing to vote him; I really want to see his response though


I've said it before, and I'll say it again though. Take a good look at Spaackle's posting, now and in the future.

Also lol @ layabout being serious about that scum flip probability. How you apply math on something so inexact, I have no idea.

~>Voting HoD as of now

J/K, not scum:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2012 13:51 Zephirdd wrote:
Unvoting HoD for the following reasons

A) Less chance of ninja scum hammering
B) I want to hear other people's(esp. syllo) thoughts on this
C) I fail to understand why is it so hard to believe that the AoD targeted syllo night 1, instead of HoD=AoD

I'm sleepy atm, so I'll brb tomorrow. Mb I should leave my vote back on Spaackle. Actually, yeah, I'll do that.

'night
Time elapsed: 10 hours

Show nested quote +
On January 10 2012 02:27 Zephirdd wrote:
Yes, I know I am on that list as well, but that's just because I was this close to sucking him yesterday after his case. That was due to the XLVIII fiasco and I told myself "listen to veterans you know". I swear I'd probably end up helping demons this game, had Palmar not died.
Uh huh...

Show nested quote +
On January 11 2012 03:24 Zephirdd wrote:
Syllogism, sir Lynch leader, please explain this situation. Anyone else is also invited to do so.
Passing some responsibility.

Show nested quote +
On January 14 2012 09:23 Zephirdd wrote:
Let me be clear tho; I don't like to create new cases even though I'm willing to take responsibility for it. Reason is simple: 100% of cases I have made by myself were wrong. AKA. I don't trust myself.
Hey guys, don't blame me if I am wrong, I'm always wrong!

He is clearly avoiding blame for any of the lynches, and he went from stating I am not scum to voting for me as soon as my lynch started gaining some traction. Then, immediately unvotes with my claim and again implies he thinks it is likely I am not the angel of death. Nothing very town-like about that.



Oh look, I'm indecisive to things. How fucking incredible. Maybe read my XLVIII game and realize that's how I am. I almost had brain death that game when I realized every single read I had was wrong until proven otherwise by the game itself, except for Palmar being town there and ta-daa, I was wrong this game too.

Fine, fuck Spaackle people, but is it really wrong that I DO NOT see RoL as scum after his defense? Syllo, what do you do if/when HoD flips Seer? Are YOU taking that responsibility?

There is nothing wrong with encouraging people to vote someone I think to be scum, why are you saying that it is bad? Is it bad that I'm trying to direct people's attention to something that is NOT a bandwagon?

You are currently voting HoD, want me to vote on RoL so you hammer him down? NO I'm not hammering anyone down and I want to avoid that possibility.

I find it amusing that Demons haven't tried to hammer someone with their corrupted vote, however. I even gave the opportunity earlier("You can vote, but leave one vote so you don't hammer him down"), and if HoD/RoL are indeed Angels, why the fuck would they hesitate on that?


Here is the deal: Some things aren't fitting together. Spaackle seems like the best lynch for me right now.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
January 14 2012 20:22 GMT
#1742
I should know better than to bother asking, but do you think Spaackle is an angel or demon? You said you were suspicious of him because he defended palmar the demon. After answering that, do you think HoD/RoL are demons? Because that's the only reason for demons not to "hammer" someone. They only have one corrupted vote and it might be voting for those two already anyway.

Things are fitting together quite well actually and the more you talk the more they fit.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
January 14 2012 20:29 GMT
#1743
Spaackle is demon, no doubt about it. Every town vote on the wagons had a justification, hence why I find it weird that the corrupted hasn't hammered either, even though they had the opportunity. I don't think HoD/RoL are demons. IF they are scum, they are indeed probably angels.

And THAT



So give me the benefit of doubt. We have about four hours and half until lynch. If by 9KST neither have been lynched, I'll reevaluate.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
January 14 2012 20:29 GMT
#1744
EBWOP scratch above post



Spaackle is demon, no doubt about it. Every town vote on the wagons had a justification, hence why I find it weird that the corrupted hasn't hammered either, even though they had the opportunity. I don't think HoD/RoL are demons. IF they are scum, they are indeed probably angels.

And THAT is what I find to be weird, that does NOT fit.



So give me the benefit of doubt. We have about four hours and half until lynch. If by 9KST neither have been lynched, I'll reevaluate.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
January 14 2012 20:33 GMT
#1745
I see so you want to lynch a demon today and what you wrote above is nonsense as demons have no way of knowing whether someone is town or angel, and as you don't think they are demons there is nothing weird about the lack of hammer, even assuming they would like or could do such a thing.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
January 14 2012 20:42 GMT
#1746
On January 15 2012 05:33 syllogism wrote:
I see so you want to lynch a demon today and what you wrote above is nonsense as demons have no way of knowing whether someone is town or angel, and as you don't think they are demons there is nothing weird about the lack of hammer, even assuming they would like or could do such a thing.


I want to lynch the one person I find to be most scum. HoD had no other breadcrumbs nor counterclaims and Angels couldn't magically find out that they would kill the Sage. If you prove me wrong about this, my vote is on him.

RoL is at five votes. Adding a sixth would make a ninja(Bluelightz, Tyrran or Dirkzor who have no vote on someone) come out of nowehere and hammer him. Yes, I am considering him for lynch, and probably will LATER. If me or you switch a vote to him, odds are that the demons will force-vote into him in case the voter isn't there already.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
January 14 2012 20:46 GMT
#1747
I already explained why it only makes sense to breadcrumb sage and also explained why there is a reason to believe wiggles was sage. I'm quite sure you've read the posts. I don't particularly care if you respond to this. Anyway, you shouldn't worry as it's more likely that we lynch RoL and jail HoD. Or perhaps that's precisely why you are worried
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
January 14 2012 20:51 GMT
#1748
On January 15 2012 05:46 syllogism wrote:
I already explained why it only makes sense to breadcrumb sage and also explained why there is a reason to believe wiggles was sage. I'm quite sure you've read the posts. I don't particularly care if you respond to this. Anyway, you shouldn't worry as it's more likely that we lynch RoL and jail HoD. Or perhaps that's precisely why you are worried


By that logic, find two other players breadcrumbing Sage. If you do that, I'm pretty sure town wins.

And thanks for reminding me of Wiggles, I had forgotten the reason I first voted RoL. Wiggles did attack him, and suddenly things look way clearer to me.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 14 2012 21:14 GMT
#1749
hello gentlemen im awake
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 14 2012 21:41 GMT
#1750
On December 28 2011 15:42 ZBot wrote:
Vote count for the Day 3 Lynch.

With 13 alive, 7 votes are required to lynch.

Current votes:

RebirthOfLeGenD (5): Grackaroni, Zephirdd, Blazinghand, -Zephirdd, -Grackaroni, Spaackle, Refallen, Grackaroni, HarbingerOfDoom

HarbingerOfDoom (3): Tyrran, syllogism, layabout, Grackaroni, Zephirdd, -Zephirdd, -Tyrran, -Grackaroni, RebirthOfLeGenD

Spaackle (1): Zephirdd, -Zephirdd, Zephirdd

Bluelightz (1): Jackal58

Blazinghand (0): RebirthOfLeGenD, -RebirthOfLeGenD

The Day 3 deadline is at January 15 2012 10:00 KST. (That's approximately 3:20:28 from now.)


3 hours 20 minutes left is anyone around
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
January 14 2012 21:42 GMT
#1751
I'm around, basically just waiting until we decide to hammer. I suppose we'll wait for layabout at least
Dirkzor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Denmark1944 Posts
January 14 2012 21:45 GMT
#1752
I'm reading... And doing the same as syllo.
"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ON TOP AGAIN???? HOW DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS????" -Julmust (also, thats what she said)
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
January 14 2012 21:45 GMT
#1753
Shouldn't we let RoL make a final post?
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 14 2012 21:46 GMT
#1754
Yeah hopefully he comes back in time. His defense has been somewhat underwhelming so far, though.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 14 2012 21:46 GMT
#1755
And by "somewhat underwhelming" i mean "nothing but OMGUS on Blazinghand"

Perhaps I have been a dick this game-- but RoL hasn't contributed.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
January 14 2012 21:47 GMT
#1756
He said he won't post until tomorrow, so basically HoD and RoL both gave excuses for not doing anything before the lynch. Likely because they feel it's wasted effort as they don't have towns interest in mind.
Dirkzor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Denmark1944 Posts
January 14 2012 21:51 GMT
#1757
I'm wondering why Zephirdd is constanly saying that he don't trust his own reads and at the same time is 100% sure that spaackle is scum...
"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ON TOP AGAIN???? HOW DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS????" -Julmust (also, thats what she said)
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
January 14 2012 21:51 GMT
#1758
I am willing to vote now.
I will vote within the hour.
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
January 14 2012 21:51 GMT
#1759
I am working and just turned my laptop on in the back. It's pathetic that it even came to this, I have no idea how you managed to scrounge up 5 votes on me, but the fact now is they need one more vote before demons can force hammer me with the corrupted.

So now I have to claim, I am the Channeler. I need to finish closing now, but I will be back before the deadline. I will prove myself by claiming my action before the next day post.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
January 14 2012 21:52 GMT
#1760
No you are not, dont counter claim
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 136 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 686
UpATreeSC 116
JuggernautJason36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18981
firebathero 188
Rush 127
Dewaltoss 97
Sexy 24
Shine 22
Bale 13
yabsab 11
Djem5 1
Dota 2
Gorgc8074
qojqva1404
monkeys_forever105
Counter-Strike
fl0m1561
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1998
crisheroes1151
Liquid`Hasu783
XaKoH 147
MindelVK15
Other Games
Grubby2964
summit1g1966
Beastyqt699
FrodaN677
ceh9634
ArmadaUGS204
byalli199
C9.Mang0159
KnowMe158
Hui .147
QueenE103
Mew2King66
shahzam5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV236
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 30
• 80smullet 13
• FirePhoenix11
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis1707
League of Legends
• TFBlade1131
Other Games
• imaqtpie884
• Shiphtur260
• WagamamaTV253
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 4m
Stellar Fest
18h 4m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.