• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:06
CEST 08:06
KST 15:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9224 users

Pick Their Power Mafia 2 - Page 113

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 149 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
August 01 2011 21:51 GMT
#2241
oh, and I guess this clears sandroba of killing supersoft, looks like chaos had a cult-y role too, and this one clearly says he has a kp.
Computer says mafia
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
August 01 2011 22:07 GMT
#2242
I'm back. Extra big thanks to Eiii for covering for me <3
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
August 01 2011 22:08 GMT
#2243
The only problem is that I can't really know for sure if Amber joined or not my circle. Kita, you don't need to prove your role since cultist is dead, so don't silence me. I asked decon in pms and he only told me "You get informed when alive players join your cult." So kita is not confirmed scum, because maybe amber did target me and maybe it does count as a "join". Also his willingness to get checked day1 does give him town points, despite his somewhat scummy behaviour.
Palmar, however, is straight out the scummiest player alive and should be shot dead.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
August 01 2011 22:08 GMT
#2244
On August 02 2011 07:08 sandroba wrote:
The only problem is that I can't really know for sure if Amber joined or not my circle. Kita, you don't need to prove your role since cultist is dead, so don't silence me. I asked decon in pms and he only told me "You get informed when alive players join your cult." So kita is not confirmed scum, because maybe amber did target me and maybe it does count as a "join". Also his willingness to get checked day1 does give him town points, despite his somewhat scummy behaviour.
Palmar, however, is straight out the scummiest player alive and should be shot dead.


derp.
Computer says mafia
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 01 2011 22:18 GMT
#2245
I am all for a palmar kill over Kita.

If we still haven't won by that stage we kill Kita and take the game.

Pretty simple plan.
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 01 2011 22:19 GMT
#2246
If kitaman is scum it's SK, he was bussed by like the entire Mafia team.

Lanaia is a good scum candidate as well, appearing to contribute without actually contributing (every read posted so far has been unbacked up "gut") and the fact that she was roleblocked and only 1 KP went out last night.
wat
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 01 2011 22:20 GMT
#2247
On August 02 2011 06:44 Curu wrote:
Well I think it's more or less confirmed that kita killed Amber according to Varpulis.


Oh really? More or less confirmed? HOW ABOUT THE FACT THAT HIS PENALTY INFORMS HIM THAT HIS RESULTS ARE INCORRECT. For all we know, his penalty was a lie. He already admitted his role didn't follow his role description. What makes it so hard to believe that Amber targeted sandroba?

We most likely have 2 scum remaining, an unknown amount of third part SK or assassins, and 1 cult member. That doesn't exactly leave much room for you guys to shoot off one of your few remaining townies.

For those who still want me shot, please address this: Why would I submit to the alignment check? Foolishness was the godfather so I would be outed as scum. If I was a cultist, assassin or serial killer than I would also be outed. I cannot be the mole because it was only the second night. I submitted to the alignment check at 10pm est when we weren't anywhere close to the lynch in order to give the town time to pick a good lynch target. There were only 2-3 votes on me so its not like I had no choice. People are so willing to follow a fake check from varp, yet hasn't addressed this issue, which pretty much clears me in my mind. The only reason you would shoot me would be if you thought I was serial killer. Both tackster and Foolishness attempted to get me lynched day one. Additionally, I voted Foolishness day two. If you thought I was a serial killer, then where in the world did the mafia kp mysteriously disapear to? Additionally, what good does shooting a suspected sk do? They have protective vests so it would only waste a town kp.

Whoever created chaos's role never claimed, which makes it highly likely he was the second cultist. Do we find it likely that a cultist has a kp? That doesn't make sense to me considering they already have a recruiting role. So how did chaos shoot sandroba? A recruitment attempt is certainly possible. He was obviously targetting pro-town players after recruiting SS day one. Finally, I won't claim who I created my role for due to the penalty, but its pretty clear if you can read between the lines.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 01 2011 22:22 GMT
#2248
lol chaos was scum, that's how he had a KP.
wat
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
August 01 2011 22:24 GMT
#2249
Kita, chaos was mafia and thus have kp?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 01 2011 22:26 GMT
#2250
oh lol. That makes me a lot happier. I had assumed he was the secret cult alignment that was hinted at in the OP. Can we get a confirmation since he didn't have the word scum in his flip?

If you still think I'm scum after the alignment check and voting for both chaos and foolishness, then there is no sense arguing with anyone -_-
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
August 01 2011 22:28 GMT
#2251
On August 02 2011 07:19 Curu wrote:
If kitaman is scum it's SK, he was bussed by like the entire Mafia team.

Lanaia is a good scum candidate as well, appearing to contribute without actually contributing (every read posted so far has been unbacked up "gut") and the fact that she was roleblocked and only 1 KP went out last night.

The only prob is that lanaia got rb'ed and someone else hit amber. I'd like to find the other mafia first and then discuss a possible lanaia lynch if we haven't won yet.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
August 01 2011 22:29 GMT
#2252
His name is red, that's your confirmation. He also claimed healer.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 01 2011 22:31 GMT
#2253
I don't suppose you would agree to shoot yourself for us Bum? :p
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
August 01 2011 22:36 GMT
#2254
bum is actually not a terrible shot, but unfortunatelly he is the vigi =/
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 01 2011 22:39 GMT
#2255
If I had an assassin or SK bullet I would totally hook you guys up
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Curu
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada2817 Posts
August 01 2011 22:41 GMT
#2256
Go read Lanaia's posts. Lots of defending Jackal day 1, agreeing with Tackster/Chaos a lot, never offered a single scummy target (instead just calls everyone not scum), first one to bring up Miller thing as if sure that was the result (not a huge tell though).

Defends Foolishness day 2, on the fence about everything and not committing. Lots of apologizing for being wrong with reads.

Did have some spats with Chaos though and scumteam using their Vig hit on redFF does seem unlikely.

I would prefer Lanaia or bum simply because Palmar's role is so OP for Town. Palmar was also at Chaos before anyone else was.
wat
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
August 01 2011 22:51 GMT
#2257
On August 02 2011 07:41 Curu wrote:
Go read Lanaia's posts. Lots of defending Jackal day 1, agreeing with Tackster/Chaos a lot, never offered a single scummy target (instead just calls everyone not scum), first one to bring up Miller thing as if sure that was the result (not a huge tell though).

Defends Foolishness day 2, on the fence about everything and not committing. Lots of apologizing for being wrong with reads.

Did have some spats with Chaos though and scumteam using their Vig hit on redFF does seem unlikely.

I would prefer Lanaia or bum simply because Palmar's role is so OP for Town. Palmar was also at Chaos before anyone else was.


Didn't I say this already? Well, it looks to me like palmar is the general consensus, and I'm out of the question. I'd ask everyone to reconsider lanaia, and also to rethink Palmar's case as well. He has a very useful role, it would be a shame if he popped town.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
August 01 2011 22:56 GMT
#2258
If palmar pops town I'm clearly blind, cus I can't see him being town this game. Why wouldn't he be shot with such an imba op role that was suposed to track chaos, who flipped town, and most likely had no medic protection from being scummy as fuck. Instead they shot me, who had an okayish role which scum knew about. The only reason he is not dead is because he's scum.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
August 01 2011 22:57 GMT
#2259
I'm sorry I have terrible reads. Last game I was in here, we went through the whole "me apologizing a lot" thing.

If you guys'd prefer to be rid of me, go ahead.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 01 2011 22:58 GMT
#2260
On August 02 2011 07:51 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2011 07:41 Curu wrote:
Go read Lanaia's posts. Lots of defending Jackal day 1, agreeing with Tackster/Chaos a lot, never offered a single scummy target (instead just calls everyone not scum), first one to bring up Miller thing as if sure that was the result (not a huge tell though).

Defends Foolishness day 2, on the fence about everything and not committing. Lots of apologizing for being wrong with reads.

Did have some spats with Chaos though and scumteam using their Vig hit on redFF does seem unlikely.

I would prefer Lanaia or bum simply because Palmar's role is so OP for Town. Palmar was also at Chaos before anyone else was.


Didn't I say this already? Well, it looks to me like palmar is the general consensus, and I'm out of the question. I'd ask everyone to reconsider lanaia, and also to rethink Palmar's case as well. He has a very useful role, it would be a shame if he popped town.


Its your bullet, personally I would prefer a palmar shot but I can understand lanania getting shot as well.
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 149 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1197
910 107
Snow 94
Hyun 81
NotJumperer 55
Bale 33
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto258
League of Legends
JimRising 614
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Other Games
summit1g6416
Coldzera 724
WinterStarcraft434
C9.Mang0278
PiGStarcraft169
NeuroSwarm134
ViBE21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick559
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 40
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2239
League of Legends
• Rush1113
• Lourlo1064
• Stunt369
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 54m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 54m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 54m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.