• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:08
CEST 15:08
KST 22:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7704 users

Merc Mini 2 - Page 34

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 43 Next All
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
July 17 2011 16:11 GMT
#661
On July 18 2011 00:58 Radfield wrote:
Well, lets not bother arguing.

I see why you think i'm scum, but I feel like you're blinding yourself to whats been going on.

I still don't understand why you guys are giving heist a pass. Was he the dt check last night?

anyways, I hate to draw attention to an after death post again but:

Show nested quote +
On July 17 2011 12:16 OriginalName wrote:
THERE KAV I TRIED ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!?!?!?!


??


I was PM'ing him, telling him that he needed to get out and defend himself more if he was going to live.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 17 2011 16:24 GMT
#662
On July 17 2011 23:19 Jackal58 wrote:
GMarshal had very little interaction in game with ON and Nisani.
ON agreed with GMarshal's assessment of lurkers and GMarshal disagreed with Nisani's. That's about it. GMarshal also heavily defended Radfield day 1 yet Kav is pushing for him on day 2. GMarshal voted for Heist on day 1.
It's hard to do a proper assessment because it is 2 different people with 2 different styles of play but I think the probability of Kav being the 3rd scum is about 50%.
If it's not him it's Chezinu. His "bank" has admittedly done business with "mostly" scum. When questioned about how he knows "who shot who" his answer is a vague "people told me and I predicted it"
One of the 2 is scum.


That was the whole point! I lure the mafia in and then they make a mistake and bam! I got one lynched. Plus, like I said most of town didn't believe my role claim and it seemed only mafia did. The reason why mafia believed me is because they had their own vault! It's logical.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
July 17 2011 16:24 GMT
#663
On July 18 2011 01:02 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2011 00:07 Radfield wrote:
Because of this I have become an obvious target for both dt's and vigis, possibly still medics simply based on who I am. I plan on claiming my role in thread to avoid anyone visiting me at night. Ask Palmar, as he is the one who dissuaded me from revealing my role in thread, even going so far as to call me stupid


I said that you were not stupid enough to actually think that was a good idea. That's the thing, you're way smarter than the way you're playing. I've read pypi and I've seen you play in ccm, this thing is out of character for both your town and scum play.

Also, trying to play exactly the same as green as when you're red is stupid, it only works one way. You should always try to establish you're green, even if that means smashing your metagame for when you're scum.

Anyway, I think you're much better at town than you've showed us this game, and that's one of the big damning factors as to why I think you're scum.


I don't think you guys are actually reading what I'm saying anymore, but that's ok.

I said that you were not stupid enough to actually think that was a good idea. That's the thing, you're way smarter than the way you're playing. I've read pypi and I've seen you play in ccm, this thing is out of character for both your town and scum play.


Yet Sandro is trying to indict me partly on the basis that I didn't reveal my role. And you're here telling me that I was not stupid enough to think that revealing my role was a good idea...

Also, I agree that my play is "is out of character for both your town and scum play". I'm not sure if you're insinuating i'm the SK, but go browse PYP1, where I was the SK. I assure my play this game lines up with no game I have ever played. You guys seem to think it's because I'm scum, but it's actually just a symptom of the very little free time I have at the moment, and my desire to play a game with a bit more of a funsy spirit.

Anyway, I think you're much better at town than you've showed us this game, and that's one of the big damning factors as to why I think you're scum.


Again, I agree. You're seeing the right information(poor play), but drawing the wrong conclusion(scum). Partly my poor play is because of my inactivity, but partly it is due to me being a suspect since the beginning of day 1. I've spent most of my free time defending myself, instead of actually searching for suspects. The truth of it is, I actually suspected ON would flip green. That shows how non-existent my scum-hunting has been.

Sandro, I had a strong pro-town read on Palmar, and already intended(before he PMed me) to both

A) announce that I had a PGO item,
and
B) Trade that item to a pro-town player before the next night

I could have traded it during Day 1, but I felt that to announce my PGO-ness during day 1(either publicly or privately), while I was up for lynch would only complicate matters(which it would have).

When Palmar contacted me and asked me to trade it(under threat of death) I agreed, under the circumstance that he not reveal he had the Bat to any other player, no matter how much he trusted them. Instead, he changed his mind and asked me to trade it to Jackal, who he explained he was certain(100%) was town. I agreed.

Why won't anyone answer about heist? He has shown up on zero scum lists despite not being in the least confirmed.

Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 17 2011 16:25 GMT
#664
On July 17 2011 23:38 Palmar wrote:
oh, and the best part?

We use Chez's ability to transfer money to make the transaction, confirming chez's claim too!

How would that work? I can't transfer Kronos - I never said I could. Cheznos I can transfer.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
July 17 2011 16:28 GMT
#665
Hey Rad who do you think is the SK?

Follow up question: if you are town, why aren't you trying to get him lynched today
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 17 2011 16:30 GMT
#666
oh you can't kill me for taxes, because I didn't make any money.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 17 2011 16:30 GMT
#667
On July 18 2011 01:28 syllogism wrote:
Hey Rad who do you think is the SK?

Follow up question: if you are town, why aren't you trying to get him lynched today

How is this even an question? Everyone should know by now since the SK claim over 15 times in the thread.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
July 17 2011 16:33 GMT
#668
I think Heist, Chez or you are the SK. In that order.

It's night time, I'm not trying to get anyone lynched right now. Though if Kav survives the night, I will try to get him lynched.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
July 17 2011 16:33 GMT
#669
So who do you think were the mafia and sk hits last night
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 17 2011 16:34 GMT
#670
If Palmar is mafia, then all this arguing would make sense. That's the only reason I can see for this nonsense at the moment.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
July 17 2011 16:37 GMT
#671
Yup, clearly palmar is scum and his plan is to join forces with town this game and get all his team lynched.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 17 2011 16:38 GMT
#672
On July 18 2011 01:33 syllogism wrote:
So who do you think were the mafia and sk hits last night


I think the SK hit chaos to send a message and it was pre-planned way before the first lynch. If nisani wouldn't have gotten lynch he would have died instead of chaos.

Let me give you another hint to who the SK is:

A bank is neutral. A bank has protection. A bank can punish those who break a contract. A bank is pro-town. Mafia can't kill bank. Only town can kill bank. Therefore, bank is pro-town.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
July 17 2011 16:38 GMT
#673
What kind of nonsense are you talking about? The thread is really straight up and we've been right about most things so far =P
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
July 17 2011 16:39 GMT
#674
ok chez we know you are sk =P
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 17 2011 16:39 GMT
#675
On July 18 2011 01:37 sandroba wrote:
Yup, clearly palmar is scum and his plan is to join forces with town this game and get all his team lynched.

Why would he want you to rolecheck me tonight? That would only get you killed. He announced in to the whole thread. Mafia can and I know most likely read it.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 17 2011 16:40 GMT
#676
On July 18 2011 01:39 sandroba wrote:
ok chez we know you are sk =P

Thank you. Just know if you check me your going to die. I think mafia put a trap on me for those who visit me.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
July 17 2011 16:41 GMT
#677
who said I am dt. maybe I am just vt who knows.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 17 2011 16:42 GMT
#678
On July 18 2011 01:41 sandroba wrote:
who said I am dt. maybe I am just vt who knows.

A mafia told me. Remember, most members of my bank are mafia. Because they had a vault themselves and know it is believable. I have taken the words of Kavdragon to heart, "I must protect my potential members".
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 17 2011 16:46 GMT
#679
I would have claimed openly in the thread in a much clearer manner, but the last two games I was SK, I claimed openly day one saying I was pro-town. They killed me on the spot both times. To me it is illogical to side with mafia. It is much easier to be pro-town. Especially since I'm bulletproof.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 17 2011 16:47 GMT
#680
If mafia try to kill me with a RPG, they don't further their objective. If town kills me, they only hinder theirs. I would love for you to dt check me, but I know from a source that it would get you killed.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 43 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 177
Rex101
ComeBackTV 87
SteadfastSC63
LiquipediaDiscussion
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
CosmosSc2 22
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech129
Rex 101
SteadfastSC 63
CosmosSc2 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50359
Hyuk 1499
Jaedong 923
Soma 456
Soulkey 394
Horang2 394
EffOrt 375
BeSt 375
Mini 344
actioN 314
[ Show more ]
Stork 301
Last 296
Light 269
Zeus 247
ggaemo 235
Larva 189
910 163
Rush 135
Snow 132
ZerO 105
Killer 97
Pusan 73
Mind 70
Shine 49
JYJ 45
Free 42
Creator 41
hero 39
Sharp 37
Shinee 33
sorry 26
Bale 24
Yoon 23
ToSsGirL 23
Terrorterran 18
HiyA 14
yabsab 12
Noble 12
Sacsri 8
Icarus 7
Rock 4
Dota 2
Gorgc9272
Dendi693
Counter-Strike
markeloff268
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1683
crisheroes1257
Other Games
gofns42035
singsing2041
olofmeister1379
B2W.Neo753
hiko417
byalli306
Pyrionflax289
XBOCT282
DeMusliM247
ArmadaUGS96
Mew2King69
Liquid`VortiX42
QueenE36
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1876
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream120
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH342
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1712
Other Games
• WagamamaTV183
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
20h 53m
OSC
23h 53m
Stellar Fest
23h 53m
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 23h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.