• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:13
CEST 04:13
KST 11:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9054 users

World at War 2 Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
July 10 2011 17:54 GMT
#2493
Caller I apologize. Strike me down if you will
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
July 10 2011 18:22 GMT
#2497
So do we believe OpZ is town?
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
July 10 2011 19:19 GMT
#2501
Oh dam double sorry. Just realized I called you Palmar.
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
July 10 2011 19:37 GMT
#2509
Are Moonspeak scum? Why do we want them dead?
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
July 10 2011 19:41 GMT
#2513
ah. hahaha seems to cruel to send tsunamis to them. Try deconduo. I really don't trust anyone who claimed Boretish right now.
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
July 10 2011 19:41 GMT
#2514
Can people send fake nukes at TAA? I'll be much obliged.
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
July 10 2011 19:56 GMT
#2521
Kita nuke TAA now. At least prove that part of your claim.
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
July 10 2011 20:08 GMT
#2527
So far there 3 confirmed Brits (chaos YM misder). Do you expect me to believe there 4 more still left alive (drazerk, Coagulation, deconduo, and TAA)? I think one of them is lying. Drazerk got nuked by confirmed scum. Coagulation claims leader and no one has counterclaimed. Out of deconduo and TAA, I think I'll be pointing my finger at the person who blindsides me with a nuke.

heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
July 10 2011 20:14 GMT
#2529
I honestly feel like the reason we have so many townies nuking townies is that everyone is too afraid to nuke anyone with multiple lives.

The only people I trust are mig and drazerk. I will follow your plan and vote for kita but I really really want TAA dead.
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
July 10 2011 20:37 GMT
#2535
What will saving Pearl Harbor do for the allies?
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
July 10 2011 20:56 GMT
#2544
So I am tentatively going to nuke prplhz provided no one has any serous objections. Among other things, I really do not like how he is proclaiming GMarshall's innocence in every post.
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
July 10 2011 21:19 GMT
#2550
You can nuke TAA. And then I'll nuke him. If he actually has 3 lives he'll live.
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
July 10 2011 21:24 GMT
#2552
Lol I'm giving you the alternative. Take it or leave it. I'm about to die anyways if no one saves me.
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
July 10 2011 21:35 GMT
#2555
I'm sick of no one listening when i was telling everyone to hold their nukes.
prplhz calm down. its just a game. I had no intention of nuking you. I just wanted people to nuke TTA.

Just so everyone wins.

##nuke: TheAwesomeAll

He claims 3 lives. He even "tried" to nuke himself. He'll still have 2 lives if he's not lying.
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
July 10 2011 21:42 GMT
#2556
Also someone should really save Eiii. He's as confirmed town as you get from getting nuked by confirmed scum.
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
July 10 2011 22:03 GMT
#2558
hahaha I don't think anyone would have noticed that. I also tried to breadcrumb.

On July 07 2011 12:02 heist wrote:
Wow.....
I come back to this lol. I'm sure you guys with your fancy nukes are having fun but think of the little people. Here I am, an honest man trying to make a living, and you gotta blow EVERYTHING up.

JeeJee wtf. Sinani big wtf. Youngminii thanks for being so rash. Mataza gotta love that gung-ho spirit you got there. Honestly you were contained till other people just blew everything to pieces. Sandroba thanks for really opening up the floodgates on a personal whim. Perhaps if you had a little faith and better understanding of your own plan, we would be living in a better world right now.

GMarshall I shall pray that you are town because honestly you're the type of guy that makes me want to believe you .... unless you're a cripple then you can go die.

Sandroba if you are a man of true honor you will vote to lynch yourself. Of all the nukers only you and Mataza will be getting away scot-free and of the two of you, I say we get the hypocrite.


"A better world shall emerge based on faith and understanding." - Douglas MacArthur

Though I must say that is a pretty generic quote.
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
July 11 2011 02:03 GMT
#2576
Wow. You did pretty much the worst thing possible to convince someone that you are town. Good job using your nuke before dying to lynch scum.
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
July 11 2011 02:07 GMT
#2577
btw OpZ you spelled his name wrong. perhaps that's why Caller hasn't acknowledged your nuke.
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
July 11 2011 02:22 GMT
#2581
Mig who would you nuke right now?
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
July 11 2011 02:27 GMT
#2584
NO. I did not say that. I said FDR should be elected. Not so sure there will be an election if die. Hopefully someone else can start it too.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 202
NeuroSwarm 146
FoxeR 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1317
Leta 716
Bale 81
League of Legends
Doublelift4156
Other Games
summit1g8289
JimRising 536
ViBE190
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick662
BasetradeTV198
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• Light_VIP 10
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1129
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 47m
Patches Events
12h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 47m
OSC
20h 47m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.