• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:13
CEST 04:13
KST 11:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9054 users

World at War 2 Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
July 09 2011 20:25 GMT
#2022
It probably has to do with all nukes not being equal.
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
July 09 2011 20:29 GMT
#2027
Caller Clause: If anyone roleclaims, Caller reserves the right to rename anyone who dies.
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
July 09 2011 20:52 GMT
#2034
prplhz WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. you are so selfish. so you nuke someone YOU think is mafia instead of discussing with town.
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
July 09 2011 20:55 GMT
#2037
Coagulation who are you? Claim now, your rolename. No softclaiming King Borege. Say it outright.
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
July 09 2011 21:01 GMT
#2043
Now we wait and see if anyone counterclaims because a King Boreage is guaranteed in this game.
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
July 09 2011 21:21 GMT
#2053
While we wait, let's play a game.

I left a clue as to my leader. Who is it?

I promise to reveal something from Caller which I think can really help this town.

If you guys really don't want to play and be party poopers and argue thread derailment then I'll be but I'll reveal anyways. I hoped to save this but with the state of the town. Oh well.
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
July 09 2011 21:27 GMT
#2055
DONT LAUNCH IT AGAIN. DO NOT
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
July 10 2011 02:17 GMT
#2158
Why do I get surprised anymore whenever I come back to this thread after a break?
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
July 10 2011 02:28 GMT
#2165
The days are dark indeed. But I have something here that can really help us. This is a prophecy from Caller that I received.


When the cripple stumbles to his knees and draws his final breath,
the heavens shall open up and the wail of a thousand angels shall fill the air.
And in his stead, chosen by trial of man, a new hero shall emerge,
ordained by Heaven itself to seek justice
The hand of God shall bestow upon the hero two fiery arrows to burn thy enemies
Their mirth shall turn to ash, their eternal souls shall flounder in righteous fire
And the archangel himself shall surrender his armor, believed to reflect all mortal metal.
Vengeance shall flow swift and terrible.
If trial precede death, perhaps a sacrifice be required?


heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
July 10 2011 02:55 GMT
#2176
I should explain. I understand pretty much all of it because of my ability. I was really hoping the cripple would die to scum before activating but with the state of the town....

So to my best guess, the cripple is Roosevelt (you'll see why I think so the next day). My ability is initiating the "trial". I can initiate the trial before Roosevelt dies BUT that's where the "sacrifice" comes in. He's gonna die if I initiate the trial BUT ONLY IF (very important if) he doesn't become the hero through the trial. (this is why it's only "perhaps" a sacrifice)

I am going to initiate the trial for the next day. Roosevelt do not reveal yourself till the next day. This way he doesn't have to die and he becomes the hero. This all hinges on getting Roosevelt as the hero.

I think its a safe assumption that the fire arrows are nukes and the armor some invincibility to
night KPs. I'm especially excited as it says "reflect".

Oh and the trial is a straight up popularity vote.
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
July 10 2011 03:00 GMT
#2182
sry Mig nothing can stop Paq's nukes...
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
July 10 2011 03:07 GMT
#2192
Sry ya my bad I read Caller's post wrong.
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
July 10 2011 04:23 GMT
#2236
Har har matey. lol. Why bother redirecting dud nukes?
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
July 10 2011 04:36 GMT
#2247
How about this for the lynch? We lynch whoever lives from all the nukes?
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
July 10 2011 04:41 GMT
#2252
It was a joke saying that nobody is gonna be left alive to lynch by the end of the day.
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
July 10 2011 05:39 GMT
#2277
Lol this is too funny. This is never going to end from the looks of it.
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
July 10 2011 17:23 GMT
#2467
DID NO ONE READ THE PROPHECY? I can basically make someone night immune and 2 extra nukes. But no.... let's kill the guy who can initiate that. And who wants to stop me? TAA nukes me for the hell of basically just listing me forcing Coagulation to name claim. I would really like an anti-nuke.
I want TAA dead too.
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
July 10 2011 17:37 GMT
#2483
Sry Drazerk it doesn't work like that. Alright I'm going to be completely upfront about this and about my role in the hopes someone will save me.

There is one thing I left out. Only three possible people can be the hero. I was really hoping to catch scum claim as Roosevelt, but as of now it's more important that I survive to night time to initiate. Hopefully I'm not the only one who can initiate.


SUP BRAH! Your Brahglus Mackarthar of BRAHMERICA.

When the cripple stumbles to his knees and draws his final breath,
the heavens shall open up and the wail of a thousand angels shall fill the air.
And in his stead, chosen by trial of man, a new hero shall emerge, ordained by Heaven itself to seek justice
The hand of God shall bestow upon the hero two fiery arrows to burn thy enemies
Their mirth shall turn to ash, their eternal souls shall flounder in righteous fire
And the archangel himself shall surrender his armor, believed to reflect all mortal metal.
Vengeance shall flow swift and terrible.
If trial precede death, perhaps a sacrifice be required?

You want to become brahsidient of the Fraternal States. As such, you may force a brahsidential election for the beginning of the next day, which is a third vote in addition to lynch and campaign votes. The higher of you or Franklin Brosevelt/Hairy Broman becomes the next brahsident, and if the winner would be lynched, the lynch is negated. If the player that is Frank Brosevelt player has not died yet, he dies of Brolio.

You win with allies.

You have a single nuke.
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
July 10 2011 17:51 GMT
#2491
Palmar + alien friends. SAVE ME...... I shall promise to rain down nukes. lol

and thanks TAA for taking my quotes out of context. Did you even bother to read what I meant? And no, role-claiming NOT TO TAKE AS TRUTH BUT TO FIND CONTRADICTIONS was what I supported.

Which seems a little hypocritical for me to roleclaim but I'll be easily proven town by next day when election is initiated.
heist
Profile Joined April 2011
United States720 Posts
July 10 2011 17:52 GMT
#2492
haha sry Palmar. won't happen again.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 202
NeuroSwarm 146
FoxeR 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1317
Leta 716
Bale 81
League of Legends
Doublelift4156
Other Games
summit1g8289
JimRising 536
ViBE190
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick662
BasetradeTV198
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• Light_VIP 10
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1129
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 47m
Patches Events
12h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 47m
OSC
20h 47m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.