• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:42
CEST 19:42
KST 02:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12111 users

GOGO VER @ mlg - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-30 07:32:44
July 30 2011 07:32 GMT
#101
Heh no I don't have a more up to date picture, had to leave a little early.

And Bubbles played Protoss against him.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
July 30 2011 08:01 GMT
#102
Yea! Ver 2-0's edge!

I saw Ver's last game against edge, so I managed to catch up with him, but I have no idea how to find you and Meapak, Incog. We'll have to exchange numbers or something.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
July 30 2011 09:18 GMT
#103
He lost to tyler
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 30 2011 09:51 GMT
#104
Ver will play EGAxslav in the Loser's bracket.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 30 2011 11:54 GMT
#105
tyler knocks out ver in mlg
we shoot nazgul in mafia

you don't fuck with tl mafia.
Computer says mafia
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
July 30 2011 14:34 GMT
#106
On July 30 2011 17:01 Kavdragon wrote:
Yea! Ver 2-0's edge!

I saw Ver's last game against edge, so I managed to catch up with him, but I have no idea how to find you and Meapak, Incog. We'll have to exchange numbers or something.

Hmm probably just missed you then as I left just before his match against edge. I won't be able to make it today but I'll probably be there tomorrow. Ver has my number if you still can't find me.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
July 30 2011 14:41 GMT
#107
On July 30 2011 16:32 Incognito wrote:
Heh no I don't have a more up to date picture, had to leave a little early.

And Bubbles played Protoss against him.

I didn't know you guys wanted a picture haha. I totally could have taken one for you on Wednesday....
Uff Da
ghrur
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3786 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-30 15:32:15
July 30 2011 15:31 GMT
#108
What happened? Is he still in?
darkness overpowering
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
July 30 2011 15:45 GMT
#109
On July 31 2011 00:31 ghrur wrote:
What happened? Is he still in?

Looks like he's in round 6 of the loosers bracket
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 30 2011 16:13 GMT
#110
On July 30 2011 17:01 Kavdragon wrote:
Yea! Ver 2-0's edge!

I saw Ver's last game against edge, so I managed to catch up with him, but I have no idea how to find you and Meapak, Incog. We'll have to exchange numbers or something.

I'll be there today again, I'll try and find Ver via x6 and we can meetup like that.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
July 30 2011 16:13 GMT
#111
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2011_MLG_Pro_Circuit/Anaheim/Open_Bracket_Losers

He's seeded high into bracket 8.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
July 30 2011 16:33 GMT
#112
VER VER VER VER VER
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
July 30 2011 17:25 GMT
#113
[image loading]


Paint powers, activate!!!

you gotta dance
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
July 30 2011 23:57 GMT
#114
On July 30 2011 23:41 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2011 16:32 Incognito wrote:
Heh no I don't have a more up to date picture, had to leave a little early.

And Bubbles played Protoss against him.

I didn't know you guys wanted a picture haha. I totally could have taken one for you on Wednesday....

Picture as in picture of whats going on? Not a picture of Ver. Or are you trolling me?
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
July 31 2011 00:03 GMT
#115
On July 31 2011 08:57 Incognito wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2011 23:41 Qatol wrote:
On July 30 2011 16:32 Incognito wrote:
Heh no I don't have a more up to date picture, had to leave a little early.

And Bubbles played Protoss against him.

I didn't know you guys wanted a picture haha. I totally could have taken one for you on Wednesday....

Picture as in picture of whats going on? Not a picture of Ver. Or are you trolling me?


A mental picture, from which he could describe the events of the day to us.
you gotta dance
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 31 2011 04:21 GMT
#116
Ver has been knocked out But all in all a very impressive showing on his part, he did TL Mafia proud :D
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
July 31 2011 12:04 GMT
#117
awww so close
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
July 31 2011 14:20 GMT
#118
On July 31 2011 09:03 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2011 08:57 Incognito wrote:
On July 30 2011 23:41 Qatol wrote:
On July 30 2011 16:32 Incognito wrote:
Heh no I don't have a more up to date picture, had to leave a little early.

And Bubbles played Protoss against him.

I didn't know you guys wanted a picture haha. I totally could have taken one for you on Wednesday....

Picture as in picture of whats going on? Not a picture of Ver. Or are you trolling me?


A mental picture, from which he could describe the events of the day to us.

Yeah I got confused. I thought people were requesting another photo, like the one posted earlier in the thread.
Uff Da
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
August 03 2011 01:49 GMT
#119
Thanks for the support guys Was really fun meeting all of you there who showed up.

My results were less than satisfying this time but that's just how it went. Raleigh will be different
Liquipedia
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
August 09 2011 00:09 GMT
#120
CONGRATS TO VER FOR WINNING PLANTRONICS
Thread here
Uff Da
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 637
UpATreeSC 114
ProTech50
JuggernautJason31
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33759
Calm 3357
Shuttle 1116
actioN 220
firebathero 181
Hyuk 113
Barracks 105
Dewaltoss 101
Liquid`Ret 61
Hyun 29
[ Show more ]
Free 24
Aegong 23
Bale 23
HiyA 23
soO 22
NaDa 19
PianO 17
Shine 16
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8595
Dendi1122
XaKoH 379
Fuzer 104
League of Legends
KnowMe82
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1342
fl0m1134
x6flipin834
Other Games
singsing2121
FrodaN1331
Beastyqt663
ceh9354
B2W.Neo336
mouzStarbuck289
Livibee186
byalli183
C9.Mang0155
RotterdaM110
Trikslyr81
Mew2King68
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 61
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV421
Other Games
• Shiphtur898
• imaqtpie526
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 33m
Replay Cast
5h 18m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.