• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:24
CEST 15:24
KST 22:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10453 users

GOGO VER @ mlg - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
DivinO
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4796 Posts
November 17 2011 17:40 GMT
#221
I'm not even TL Mafia, and I love Ver. GO VER! I'll be there cheering you on. :D
LiquipediaBrain in my filth.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
November 17 2011 17:42 GMT
#222
On November 18 2011 02:40 DivinO wrote:
I'm not even TL Mafia, and I love Ver. GO VER! I'll be there cheering you on. :D

You just posted in the TL mafia subforum! You have been recruited to play in the newest mafia game. Go post /in.

I will not take excuses like "But I work three jobs and have a family to feed and can't afford to spend hours playing mafia"

Moderator
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 19 2011 02:05 GMT
#223
Gogo Pandain! 2-0 round one :D
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
November 19 2011 02:23 GMT
#224
what stream?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 19 2011 02:31 GMT
#225
Don't think it was streamed, but it can't be any worse than Losira vs some random girl -_-
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
November 19 2011 02:40 GMT
#226
god that thread is so sexist...
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
November 19 2011 02:41 GMT
#227
artist is weakest tvz. pandain can do it ^_^
Liquipedia
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 19 2011 03:02 GMT
#228
Thanks for the kind thoughts but my key boArds messed up tt
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
November 19 2011 05:14 GMT
#229
Wait Pandain are you playing in MLG?

Wherever you're playing GL man :D
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
November 19 2011 10:38 GMT
#230
On November 19 2011 11:05 kitaman27 wrote:
Gogo Pandain! 2-0 round one :D


Lol, I was looking through the brackets and saw that name. I was going to come here and joke about Pandain playing in MLG. Then I though. Wait. Pandain is in MLG? Wtf! Go go Pandain!
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
November 19 2011 15:16 GMT
#231
GO PANDAIN!

prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
November 22 2011 01:10 GMT
#232
ver's on http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/IGNProLeague after this bo3 if anyone wants to watch it's the games v zenexyong that he recommended
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
January 23 2012 01:57 GMT
#233
Ver is playing in the Starcraft Chicago tournament right now vs WBC. He seems to be doing pretty well.
http://www.starcraftchicago.com/Streams/PrimaryEvent.aspx
Uff Da
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 23 2012 02:53 GMT
#234
Ver so good that he doesn't even need to mine for the first 15 seconds.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
January 23 2012 02:56 GMT
#235
Did he just win that last game? I had to leave for 2 minutes and now I dont know how it ended?!
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
May 02 2012 03:43 GMT
#236
I'm not sure if this is the relevant place to post it, but Ver recently qualified for the Blizzard World Championship USA National Finals!

Link: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=330949

If I'm not mistaken, the USA Nationals will be held at MLG Spring Championship at Anaheim in June; I'm probably going to be there
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 02 2012 03:58 GMT
#237
On May 02 2012 12:43 EchelonTee wrote:
I'm not sure if this is the relevant place to post it, but Ver recently qualified for the Blizzard World Championship USA National Finals!

Link: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=330949

If I'm not mistaken, the USA Nationals will be held at MLG Spring Championship at Anaheim in June; I'm probably going to be there


...America.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
May 02 2012 04:46 GMT
#238
yay insur qualified, gogo infinity seven

oh yeah, gj ver
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
June 09 2012 02:58 GMT
#239
THIS NEEDS A BUMP

Ver currently in round 2 of MLG's open winner bracket after beating Quantic's flo, his next opponent being vVv's glon. Unfortunately, he was knocked out of the WCS nationals by a one-two punch of Power and Agh. Still, we're rooting for him to go far in MLG! GO VER!
whole lies with a half smile
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
June 09 2012 03:12 GMT
#240
On June 09 2012 11:58 Node wrote:
THIS NEEDS A BUMP

Ver currently in round 2 of MLG's open winner bracket after beating Quantic's flo, his next opponent being vVv's glon. Unfortunately, he was knocked out of the WCS nationals by a one-two punch of Power and Agh. Still, we're rooting for him to go far in MLG! GO VER!

His potential 3rd round opponent, HeavensLighT, is also an old school TL Mafia player (heavonearth). Hopefully they both make it to the 3rd round where Ver wins!
Uff Da
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs herOLIVE!
IntoTheiNu 1389
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 277
MaxPax 118
Rex 91
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 64699
Calm 3787
Shuttle 3048
Bisu 1881
FanTaSy 1652
EffOrt 420
Stork 349
firebathero 309
Hyuk 284
Mini 275
[ Show more ]
Soma 264
Rush 243
Light 194
ZerO 164
Soulkey 146
Snow 146
Zeus 141
actioN 130
Last 130
Barracks 113
Killer 69
Dewaltoss 64
Mong 61
hero 56
Pusan 48
Shinee 41
Hyun 41
Free 35
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 33
NotJumperer 33
Shine 26
Sharp 26
PianO 24
Aegong 21
yabsab 17
sorry 16
Sacsri 12
zelot 12
HiyA 11
Noble 10
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5851
Dendi730
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1419
kRYSTAL_98
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko434
Other Games
gofns40451
singsing2135
B2W.Neo615
hiko369
crisheroes289
DeMusliM232
byalli195
Livibee161
Hui .136
Mew2King92
Liquid`VortiX68
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV235
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 51m
Replay Cast
9h 36m
OSC
1d 9h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.