• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:27
CEST 13:27
KST 20:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8045 users

Pick Your Power Insane! - Page 96

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 105 Next
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
May 29 2011 02:02 GMT
#1901
On May 29 2011 10:50 GMarshal wrote:
There is no contradiction, I had a town read on caller, but the information against him was pretty damning, which is why I preferred a DT check him, so that if the information was wrong he could be spared, and my list checks could be proven invalid, sure, I'd rather not lynch players whos posts make me think they are town, but I'll always go with a dt check over my instincts, as they are often wrong, so yes, I was ok with lynching him when he was the only check we had to go on even if there was a possibility of a frame influencing the check, however an opportunity arose that would avoid the lynch if I was wrong, I wanted to seize that, so I did.

it became a lynch for information when people said they were doing it to check the veracity of my lists, which is why I made the point that lynching for information is bad.

Any other points you would like to bring against me?



Do you know why I die night 1 and 2 so often? It's because I put in the time, and check EVERYTHING that people claim:

it became a lynch for information when people said they were doing it to check the veracity of my lists, which is why I made the point that lynching for information is bad.


Not once, not ONE SINGLE TIME, did anyone bring up lynching caller to "check the veracity of your lists",between the time you so strongly voted Caller, and the time you decided that you would "rather not" lynch him.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
May 29 2011 02:02 GMT
#1902
oh and I forgot.

##Unvote
##Vote: Radfeild


congratulations, you are one of the first people to successfully draw a semi-OMGUS vote from me. Valiant effort scum. I wonder if your efforts will pan out, if the town will be sheep. Or if they will choose to follow me to victory. Its a sad thing that I have no faith in the town abilities to read through my posts if you get me lynched and figure out your plan.
Moderator
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
May 29 2011 02:04 GMT
#1903
On May 29 2011 10:59 Foolishness wrote:
Okay we can kill GM now. Eiii claimed rolecop correct?



Correct:

Radfield: Bulletproof (confirmed)
Bumatlarge: Bad Santa (Confirmed)
GMarshal: M2DT(Confirmed)

Eiii: Role Cop(Unconfirmed)
Kitiman: Medic(Unconfirmed)
Meapak: Meth Man(Unconfirmed, but breadcrumbed)

Foolishness: Unknown
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
May 29 2011 02:07 GMT
#1904
On May 29 2011 11:02 Radfield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2011 10:50 GMarshal wrote:
There is no contradiction, I had a town read on caller, but the information against him was pretty damning, which is why I preferred a DT check him, so that if the information was wrong he could be spared, and my list checks could be proven invalid, sure, I'd rather not lynch players whos posts make me think they are town, but I'll always go with a dt check over my instincts, as they are often wrong, so yes, I was ok with lynching him when he was the only check we had to go on even if there was a possibility of a frame influencing the check, however an opportunity arose that would avoid the lynch if I was wrong, I wanted to seize that, so I did.

it became a lynch for information when people said they were doing it to check the veracity of my lists, which is why I made the point that lynching for information is bad.

Any other points you would like to bring against me?



Do you know why I die night 1 and 2 so often? It's because I put in the time, and check EVERYTHING that people claim:

Show nested quote +
it became a lynch for information when people said they were doing it to check the veracity of my lists, which is why I made the point that lynching for information is bad.


Not once, not ONE SINGLE TIME, did anyone bring up lynching caller to "check the veracity of your lists",between the time you so strongly voted Caller, and the time you decided that you would "rather not" lynch him.

Then I misremembered, I was pretty sure someone said that the lynch would be used to prove my lists. I must be wrong then. In principle I'd still not lynch someone who may be framed if I can get a verdict either way.

Although I do like that you went back and verified, it at least shows you have some commitment to the game.
Moderator
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
May 29 2011 02:08 GMT
#1905
On May 29 2011 11:02 GMarshal wrote:
oh and I forgot.

##Unvote
##Vote: Radfeild


congratulations, you are one of the first people to successfully draw a semi-OMGUS vote from me. Valiant effort scum. I wonder if your efforts will pan out, if the town will be sheep. Or if they will choose to follow me to victory. Its a sad thing that I have no faith in the town abilities to read through my posts if you get me lynched and figure out your plan.



If you really want to get people to vote for me than build a case. You're sure right, I mean, you seem pretty sure? So it shouldn't be too hard to go through and find some scummy Day 3 and Day 4 tells. Compare my pre Day 3 posting to my post Day 3 posting. Figure out my motivations for the things I've been saying. Show my contradictions and scum tells!

ACTUALLY DO SOME WORK!
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
May 29 2011 02:13 GMT
#1906
On May 29 2011 11:08 Radfield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2011 11:02 GMarshal wrote:
oh and I forgot.

##Unvote
##Vote: Radfeild


congratulations, you are one of the first people to successfully draw a semi-OMGUS vote from me. Valiant effort scum. I wonder if your efforts will pan out, if the town will be sheep. Or if they will choose to follow me to victory. Its a sad thing that I have no faith in the town abilities to read through my posts if you get me lynched and figure out your plan.



If you really want to get people to vote for me than build a case. You're sure right, I mean, you seem pretty sure? So it shouldn't be too hard to go through and find some scummy Day 3 and Day 4 tells. Compare my pre Day 3 posting to my post Day 3 posting. Figure out my motivations for the things I've been saying. Show my contradictions and scum tells!

ACTUALLY DO SOME WORK!


I did

I fucking handed the town this game. the only way they can lose now is if they are stupid.

You played a great game as mafia, but your desperate attempt to save yourself from the list check proves your scummy nature. I don't have to do work, I've already won. You are just trying to save yourself and buy some chance of winning. I'm not having any of it, even if I die the town has already won, since you had to oust yourself to get your lynch outside of the list of four.

gg already, work is superfluous when you have the single most broken ability in the game and ten billion dts, you lost this when kita claimed medic, as you had even me fooled.

Moderator
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
May 29 2011 02:16 GMT
#1907
On May 29 2011 11:13 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2011 11:08 Radfield wrote:
On May 29 2011 11:02 GMarshal wrote:
oh and I forgot.

##Unvote
##Vote: Radfeild


congratulations, you are one of the first people to successfully draw a semi-OMGUS vote from me. Valiant effort scum. I wonder if your efforts will pan out, if the town will be sheep. Or if they will choose to follow me to victory. Its a sad thing that I have no faith in the town abilities to read through my posts if you get me lynched and figure out your plan.



If you really want to get people to vote for me than build a case. You're sure right, I mean, you seem pretty sure? So it shouldn't be too hard to go through and find some scummy Day 3 and Day 4 tells. Compare my pre Day 3 posting to my post Day 3 posting. Figure out my motivations for the things I've been saying. Show my contradictions and scum tells!

ACTUALLY DO SOME WORK!


I did

I fucking handed the town this game. the only way they can lose now is if they are stupid.

You played a great game as mafia, but your desperate attempt to save yourself from the list check proves your scummy nature. I don't have to do work, I've already won. You are just trying to save yourself and buy some chance of winning. I'm not having any of it, even if I die the town has already won, since you had to oust yourself to get your lynch outside of the list of four.

gg already, work is superfluous when you have the single most broken ability in the game and ten billion dts, you lost this when kita claimed medic, as you had even me fooled.



GG indeed.

You played a solid game as town, and you certainly were a large part of us winning. It really sucks that you were the mole and are now on the losing team, but frankly I think you played well.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
May 29 2011 02:18 GMT
#1908
lol Meapak and Eiii sure do know when to keep their mouth shut.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 29 2011 02:21 GMT
#1909
Has anyone been reading the thread besides GM or Radfield?
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
May 29 2011 02:21 GMT
#1910
@Foolishness, can you point out which of radfeilds arguments convinced you? I'm curious as to how a vet with as much respect as you have could be making such a huge blunder...
Moderator
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
May 29 2011 02:22 GMT
#1911
Well, you me and foolishness are enough to do the job.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 29 2011 02:25 GMT
#1912
Because of instead of arguing incessantly, I have spent my time thinking up a plan to guarantee that the town will win.

Turns out there is one. And actually, it doesn't matter whether we kill you or Eiii with today's lynch. I want to kill you so you and Radfield will both shut up.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 29 2011 02:26 GMT
#1913
And before you say so, no I'm not going to reveal the plan as it would involve me revealing my role, and I would have to sit here and explain to you the 8-10 different scenarios that would result, all the while listening to you go "NO THE OTHER IS MAFIA YOUR SO DUMB".

Not worth my time.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
May 29 2011 02:28 GMT
#1914
Kitaman, you mind putting your vote down?
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 29 2011 02:29 GMT
#1915
Of course my plan is out the window once we have a few modkills -_-
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
May 29 2011 02:34 GMT
#1916
OK, bed time. I hope to see gg in the morning.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
May 29 2011 02:34 GMT
#1917
On May 29 2011 11:26 Foolishness wrote:
And before you say so, no I'm not going to reveal the plan as it would involve me revealing my role, and I would have to sit here and explain to you the 8-10 different scenarios that would result, all the while listening to you go "NO THE OTHER IS MAFIA YOUR SO DUMB".

Not worth my time.


You are confirmed town, so I'll trust you, don't reveal it, especially if it involves changing the tempo of the lynches.
Moderator
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
May 29 2011 02:35 GMT
#1918
On May 29 2011 11:34 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2011 11:26 Foolishness wrote:
And before you say so, no I'm not going to reveal the plan as it would involve me revealing my role, and I would have to sit here and explain to you the 8-10 different scenarios that would result, all the while listening to you go "NO THE OTHER IS MAFIA YOUR SO DUMB".

Not worth my time.


You are confirmed town, so I'll trust you, don't reveal it, especially if it involves changing the tempo of the lynches.


What is to trust? You already know his role, remember?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
May 29 2011 02:36 GMT
#1919
On May 29 2011 11:35 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2011 11:34 GMarshal wrote:
On May 29 2011 11:26 Foolishness wrote:
And before you say so, no I'm not going to reveal the plan as it would involve me revealing my role, and I would have to sit here and explain to you the 8-10 different scenarios that would result, all the while listening to you go "NO THE OTHER IS MAFIA YOUR SO DUMB".

Not worth my time.


You are confirmed town, so I'll trust you, don't reveal it, especially if it involves changing the tempo of the lynches.


What is to trust? You already know his role, remember?

But not his plan. I have no idea what that is, especially considering his role.
Moderator
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
May 29 2011 02:40 GMT
#1920
Oh and kita, why the vote for me?

Either way, please do remember to protect foolishness tonight and to lynch rad in the morning. ^_^
Moderator
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ClassicLIVE!
ByuN vs Shameless
CranKy Ducklings153
SHIN 73
CranKy Ducklings SOOP52
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 290
ByuN 279
OGKoka 253
SHIN 73
MindelVK 22
Railgan 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68248
Calm 10798
Rain 2666
soO 981
Bisu 837
FanTaSy 788
BeSt 621
Stork 401
Soulkey 295
Rush 291
[ Show more ]
Soma 229
firebathero 203
Last 140
Snow 134
Mind 100
Light 80
Pusan 77
ToSsGirL 65
Shinee 47
hero 45
Trap 38
Free 37
Killer 31
Mong 29
Bale 29
Sexy 29
Sea.KH 29
Hm[arnc] 28
Sharp 24
zelot 22
yabsab 16
HiyA 15
sorry 15
Shine 14
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
scan(afreeca) 10
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shuttle 1
Dota 2
Gorgc6784
League of Legends
Reynor100
Counter-Strike
x6flipin709
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King100
Other Games
gofns37074
singsing2218
byalli655
Pyrionflax237
B2W.Neo117
Chillindude12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 102
• Gemini_19 8
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV537
League of Legends
• Jankos3089
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 33m
OSC
11h 33m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.