• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:08
CEST 03:08
KST 10:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8645 users

Sleeper Cell Mafia - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 46 Next All
Vain
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Netherlands1115 Posts
April 27 2011 01:32 GMT
#321
Hmm, doubting between Darmousseh and Zorkmid. Don't really get that blue tell don't mind me post and zorkmid has been posting waaay less than last game where he was town. This could also be an indication of blue so ill leave it at that.


##Vote: Darmousseh

Sleep well and late happy birthday Wiggles
Battle.net 2.0 is a waiter and he's a dick
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
April 27 2011 01:33 GMT
#322
On April 27 2011 10:18 chaoser wrote:
Day Ends in less than 1 hour

Show nested quote +
4. You may not vote for yourself. You may not vote for anyone dead or outside the game.


Kenpachi and Imprevious need to revote since they voted for themselves.

GGQ, Mr. Wiggles, Rean, Eiii, Tackster, and Vain all need to vote or they will be modkilled.


OP says days end at midnight EST.
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 27 2011 01:36 GMT
#323
Yeah, I was under that impression as well :S
:3
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 27 2011 01:36 GMT
#324
The Day Post said Day ends at 10:00 (22:00) EST while the OP says Midnight. To give people more time, the deadline will be moved to midnight
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
April 27 2011 01:37 GMT
#325
##Vote: Ace
kk.
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
April 27 2011 01:37 GMT
#326
Fuck. I made a mistake in the OP. But, I have to give benefit of the doubt to people following the OP. For that reason, the day will be extended to midnight EST. All future day/night changes will also occur at midnight EST.
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
April 27 2011 01:38 GMT
#327
Crap, wrong thread.
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 27 2011 01:43 GMT
#328
On April 27 2011 08:46 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2011 08:27 GGQ wrote:
On April 27 2011 00:26 GMarshal wrote:
Jackal, I like your accusation, however I would leave tnkted alone for now as if he has a weird role as he claims the mafia is much more likely to hit him


You are approaching this like a regular game. Because of the agent mechanic, the other mafia don't know if he is mafia or blue, so they won't risk hitting him.


I disagree, I think mafia are going to hit him anyway, because his role has provided something they can all see as a focus point. Cell agents all vote together for who they want to kill, almost like a mini lynch, with no way of knowing who is scum or town, so they are going to go for people they perceive to be playing the way town would/not they way scum would. What kind of retarded scum would publicly breadcrumb? Therefore the agents will conclude he isn't one of them and kill him, since they know he isn't a member. My thought process if I were an agent at least.


Hey, remember that time we were supposed to watch out for posters who try to direct the cell agents...?

anyway I'm gonna vote for kenpachi (for now) since he's self-confirmed as useless. If tackster's gonna be modkilled then we should probably throw all our votes into him, though.
:3
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 27 2011 01:56 GMT
#329
Oh ya. if i live, i have requested a replacement. dunno whats going on
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Zorkmid
Profile Joined November 2008
4410 Posts
April 27 2011 01:56 GMT
#330
On April 27 2011 10:37 Impervious wrote:
##Vote: Ace
kk.


I think there's another thread you need to vote in.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 27 2011 01:57 GMT
#331
On April 27 2011 10:43 Eiii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2011 08:46 GMarshal wrote:
On April 27 2011 08:27 GGQ wrote:
On April 27 2011 00:26 GMarshal wrote:
Jackal, I like your accusation, however I would leave tnkted alone for now as if he has a weird role as he claims the mafia is much more likely to hit him


You are approaching this like a regular game. Because of the agent mechanic, the other mafia don't know if he is mafia or blue, so they won't risk hitting him.


I disagree, I think mafia are going to hit him anyway, because his role has provided something they can all see as a focus point. Cell agents all vote together for who they want to kill, almost like a mini lynch, with no way of knowing who is scum or town, so they are going to go for people they perceive to be playing the way town would/not they way scum would. What kind of retarded scum would publicly breadcrumb? Therefore the agents will conclude he isn't one of them and kill him, since they know he isn't a member. My thought process if I were an agent at least.


Hey, remember that time we were supposed to watch out for posters who try to direct the cell agents...?

anyway I'm gonna vote for kenpachi (for now) since he's self-confirmed as useless. If tackster's gonna be modkilled then we should probably throw all our votes into him, though.

I would kill you for this. bye
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
April 27 2011 02:01 GMT
#332
On April 27 2011 10:56 Zorkmid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2011 10:37 Impervious wrote:
##Vote: Ace
kk.


I think there's another thread you need to vote in.

Already done. over 10 minutes ago.
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 27 2011 02:04 GMT
#333
On April 27 2011 10:43 Eiii wrote:

anyway I'm gonna vote for kenpachi (for now) since he's self-confirmed as useless. If tackster's gonna be modkilled then we should probably throw all our votes into him, though.

He has posted and voted. Why would he be mod killed?
Life can only kill you once.
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 27 2011 02:12 GMT
#334
On April 27 2011 10:18 chaoser wrote:
GGQ, Mr. Wiggles, Rean, Eiii, Tackster, and Vain all need to vote or they will be modkilled.
[/b]

He still hasn't voted, and his last post said he'd be off for the night :/
:3
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 27 2011 02:28 GMT
#335
I actually wanted to draw a hit from mafia tonight, hopefully I did. I'll explain after the day post.

Some people weren't content letting me play my game (jackal, of whom I would expect nothing less, impervious, who I think is just new, and zorkmid, who got overly defensive when he was FOS'd and immediately latched onto what he considered the weakest player). This was pretty stupid on their part. I think most of the rest of the crew here understood that I was trying to draw mafia attention with my 'fake' slip. Ace certainly got it, when he called it bad play, and I think darm understood it. I didn't realize Ace was so well regarded in the mafia community, but apparently he is and he's probably going to be killed tonight. If I were scum I'd vote for him. Hopefully my gambit drew enough votes to save him.

Full claim after the post.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 27 2011 02:30 GMT
#336
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, this is still Day time. Scum haven't sent in any hits yet, we're still waiting on the lynch.
you gotta dance
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 27 2011 02:32 GMT
#337
*facepalm*

Well, I totally misread what was happening then.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 27 2011 02:34 GMT
#338
...how did you even remotely think night 1 was ending when day 1 is a couple hours away from finishing? And then there's this:
On April 27 2011 11:28 tnkted wrote:
I didn't realize Ace was so well regarded in the mafia community, but apparently he is and he's probably going to be killed tonight. If I were scum I'd vote for him.

so that's a massive FoS
:3
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 27 2011 02:52 GMT
#339
On April 27 2011 11:28 tnkted wrote:
I actually wanted to draw a hit from mafia tonight, hopefully I did. I'll explain after the day post.

Some people weren't content letting me play my game (jackal, of whom I would expect nothing less, impervious, who I think is just new, and zorkmid, who got overly defensive when he was FOS'd and immediately latched onto what he considered the weakest player). This was pretty stupid on their part. I think most of the rest of the crew here understood that I was trying to draw mafia attention with my 'fake' slip. Ace certainly got it, when he called it bad play, and I think darm understood it. I didn't realize Ace was so well regarded in the mafia community, but apparently he is and he's probably going to be killed tonight. If I were scum I'd vote for him. Hopefully my gambit drew enough votes to save him.

Full claim after the post.

Dude. Bullshit.
First Impervious isn't new.
Second When I see shit I don't understand I ask about it. I understand your love of breadcrumbs and gambits. But don't fucking try to tell me I'm out of line when I call somebody on a bullshit laden post. I'm not clairvoyant. I can't read your mind. When I see bullshit I call it what it is. If I had a hand in ruing some gambit you were trying to run don't blame me. Your execution left a lot to be desired.
If you're going to rum some kind of gambit run it. Don't start bitching that I rained on your parade. If you expected me to piss in your Kool Aid you probably should have done something different.
Bullshit. I'm not responsible for your gambits failure. You are.
Life can only kill you once.
Zorkmid
Profile Joined November 2008
4410 Posts
April 27 2011 02:54 GMT
#340
On April 27 2011 11:28 tnkted wrote:
I actually wanted to draw a hit from mafia tonight, hopefully I did. I'll explain after the day post.

Some people weren't content letting me play my game (jackal, of whom I would expect nothing less, impervious, who I think is just new, and zorkmid, who got overly defensive when he was FOS'd and immediately latched onto what he considered the weakest player). This was pretty stupid on their part. I think most of the rest of the crew here understood that I was trying to draw mafia attention with my 'fake' slip. Ace certainly got it, when he called it bad play, and I think darm understood it. I didn't realize Ace was so well regarded in the mafia community, but apparently he is and he's probably going to be killed tonight. If I were scum I'd vote for him. Hopefully my gambit drew enough votes to save him.

Full claim after the post.


TL;DR:
I think I'm smarter than all of you. Oh, wait.....I'm not.
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings84
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1847
GuemChi 1601
Artosis 690
910 58
Bale 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm155
League of Legends
Doublelift3550
Counter-Strike
taco 132
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox307
Other Games
summit1g7578
shahzam619
JimRising 535
C9.Mang0343
PiGStarcraft277
Maynarde138
CosmosSc2 35
Day[9].tv7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick918
BasetradeTV198
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream15
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP80
• davetesta24
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv7
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 52m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
9h 52m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
22h 52m
Patches Events
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.