• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:01
CEST 01:01
KST 08:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9407 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 232

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 230 231 232 233 234 273 Next
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 05 2011 19:42 GMT
#4621
On April 06 2011 04:40 Lanaia wrote:
Check kav/wiggles/kevconsim/amber if we need to/if we can.

I don't think it's the best idea to shoot me tbh, but whatever floats your boat.


I'm not a great fan of losing a townie for free either, but if we don't and we'll lose the game in the morning because you're still alive, how would it feel?
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 05 2011 19:44 GMT
#4622
On April 06 2011 04:38 CubEdIn wrote:
@Deconduo: could be, but we have reasons to doubt his blacky-ness. I wouldn't have let it go last night if I had no shadow of a doubt he was black.

Safe to say he's not cleared, but I'd rather lynch Wiggles/kevin first.
Anyway, none of that really matters at this point.

What matters is:
Do we shoot Lanaia?
Who do we check and such?


The way I see it the only ambiguity is over the last town. Feel free to check me to clear me.

As for the assassin, don't forget his ally was town so it makes sense for the assassin to be town. If this is the case that it has to be either coag or jackal.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 05 2011 19:45 GMT
#4623
Shooting Lanaia seems like a risky move and will probably hand blacks the game. Its up to coag though so yeah.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 05 2011 19:46 GMT
#4624
I would lol if kav+tnked are the remaining blacks and kevcon or wiggles is the assassin
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 05 2011 19:47 GMT
#4625
It would not hand blacks the game, because blacks should only have 1kp.

Town can use bus driver/protection/night hits to get rid of mafia and keep safe.
We only need two good lynches on blacks, and I doubt they'll be able to kill 7 townies in 2 nights.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 05 2011 19:48 GMT
#4626
On April 06 2011 04:46 deconduo wrote:
I would lol if kav+tnked are the remaining blacks and kevcon or wiggles is the assassin


everything is possible. that's why taking lanaia out is the only safe route.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
April 05 2011 19:49 GMT
#4627
On April 06 2011 04:47 CubEdIn wrote:
It would not hand blacks the game, because blacks should only have 1kp.

Town can use bus driver/protection/night hits to get rid of mafia and keep safe.
We only need two good lynches on blacks, and I doubt they'll be able to kill 7 townies in 2 nights.


If blacks have a driver and a roleblock and vote buying powers then its definitely cutting it close.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 05 2011 19:55 GMT
#4628
I don't know how I can make it any clearer that I am green.

Decon, at what point did you demonstrate that you are cleared? as far as I can tell, I've confirmed myself through the breadcrumbing... how have you been confirmed?
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 05 2011 19:55 GMT
#4629
If they had vote buying powers we wouldn't have killed ON last night, I think.

And BD/RoleBlock don't matter since we're going on lynches not night hits.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 05 2011 19:59 GMT
#4630
I think your last minute switch is actually what killed ON. They were gonna buy at the last minute.

Lets do the math. Somebody go into that black market and lets see if we can figure out what happened.. Black had 10 mil and buying out the bank cost 20 mil. If they got up to 24 million before they bought out the market, they would have enough to buy 8 votes which would have killed you last night.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 05 2011 20:00 GMT
#4631
Also I'm ok with killing lanaia tonight, just in case. Whats her role PM? I want to know what the king does.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
April 05 2011 20:07 GMT
#4632

You don't...
Fuck with Pandain....
Cause Pandain...
Will fucking kill you

Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 05 2011 20:09 GMT
#4633
Bitch please.
Life can only kill you once.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 05 2011 20:11 GMT
#4634
On April 06 2011 05:07 Pandain wrote:
You don't...
Fuck with Pandain....
Cause Pandain...
Will fucking kill you


It was all LSB's idea to kill you, I swear! Go kill him.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 05 2011 20:12 GMT
#4635
so im shooting Lanaia tonight?

any last words Lanaia?
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 05 2011 20:14 GMT
#4636
I have two votes.
That's all my role is now that both BGs are dead and I wasn't mayor.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 05 2011 20:14 GMT
#4637
I'm the one who had the secret vote during the Lemon vs. Tackster debacle.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 05 2011 20:14 GMT
#4638
Please fucking win if you shoot me. Please fucking win.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 05 2011 20:16 GMT
#4639
On April 06 2011 05:14 Lanaia wrote:
I'm the one who had the secret vote during the Lemon vs. Tackster debacle.

Yeah chaos pointed that out.

On April 06 2011 05:14 Lanaia wrote:
Please fucking win if you shoot me. Please fucking win.


We'll do our bestestest!
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 05 2011 20:17 GMT
#4640
I'm fairly positive the assassin would have at least TRIED to kill someone yesterday at dawn if they were able to kill every day. It would be kinda pointless not to.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Prev 1 230 231 232 233 234 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings0
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech163
Nina 143
ViBE108
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14760
Artosis 563
PianO 18
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever539
canceldota132
NeuroSwarm123
League of Legends
Doublelift3927
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1484
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe48
PPMD40
Other Games
summit1g6591
FrodaN1070
shahzam541
C9.Mang0310
Mew2King23
fpsfer 1
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 40
• RyuSc2 34
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1152
• Shiphtur488
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 59m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.