• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:49
CEST 15:49
KST 22:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8019 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 228

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 226 227 228 229 230 273 Next
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 05 2011 03:11 GMT
#4541
Player List

5. deconduo
6. Kavdragon
11. orgolove
15. kevconsim
16. Mr. Wiggles
20. Amber[LighT]
24. tnkted (may be RED, definitely not assassin)

Which means that one of the four is the assassin.
It would be best if we killed him tonight, or he might win the game (as we saw, he strikes in the morning).
Would have been wise to put bombs on one red/one unconfirmed AS I SUGGESTED but anyway.

DTing will help tomorrow, but will not win us the game if assassin succeeds to kill Lanaia.
I doubt that any night actions will matter since ASSASSIN strikes at dawn.

Be afraid, town. Be very afraid.


Plan:

1. Nobody should bother protecting Lanaia. Assassin doesn't hit during the night. Bussing her should be fine though, just in case.
2. If Blacks/Reds want a chance of winning this game, they should hit Lanaia.

Or coag, if it comes down to it.
I know it sounds wrong but as far as I can tell assassin strikes at dawn or during the day.
Do we risk losing the game in the morning?

P.S.: There's a chance that the assassin could only hit once, but...

Enjoy!
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 05 2011 03:14 GMT
#4542
On April 05 2011 11:58 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2011 11:57 CubEdIn wrote:
On April 05 2011 11:56 Lanaia wrote:
On April 05 2011 11:54 Coagulation wrote:
i think we would be better off lynching confirmed scum at this point


Who is our confirmed scum atm? Just orgolove?


orgolove and amber, going by what blacks said.

and there's bombs on both.


So should ILJ be protected?

Well that depends on whether or not you want his bombs to go off.
Life can only kill you once.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 05 2011 03:16 GMT
#4543
me and eii should be dt checked since we are the only unconfirmed towns at this point.

I'll bus lanaia tonight, yes?
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 05 2011 03:16 GMT
#4544
Also, I find that now would be a good time for Wiggles and kev to claim.

If you fear being hit, don't, scum have only 2kp and they have bigger things to deal with.
I know you'll both lie. But I wanna see who's the better liar.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 05 2011 03:17 GMT
#4545
Eiii has been checked and confirmed town by me. If I have to say that one more time...
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 05 2011 03:17 GMT
#4546
On April 05 2011 12:11 CubEdIn wrote:
Player List

5. deconduo
6. Kavdragon
11. orgolove
15. kevconsim
16. Mr. Wiggles
20. Amber[LighT]
24. tnkted (may be RED, definitely not assassin)

Which means that one of the four is the assassin.
It would be best if we killed him tonight, or he might win the game (as we saw, he strikes in the morning).
Would have been wise to put bombs on one red/one unconfirmed AS I SUGGESTED but anyway.

DTing will help tomorrow, but will not win us the game if assassin succeeds to kill Lanaia.
I doubt that any night actions will matter since ASSASSIN strikes at dawn.

Be afraid, town. Be very afraid.


Plan:

1. Nobody should bother protecting Lanaia. Assassin doesn't hit during the night. Bussing her should be fine though, just in case.
2. If Blacks/Reds want a chance of winning this game, they should hit Lanaia.

Or coag, if it comes down to it.
I know it sounds wrong but as far as I can tell assassin strikes at dawn or during the day.
Do we risk losing the game in the morning?

P.S.: There's a chance that the assassin could only hit once, but...

Enjoy!

And I thought I was a ruthless sob.
Do it.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 05 2011 03:18 GMT
#4547
On April 05 2011 12:16 tnkted wrote:
me and eii should be dt checked since we are the only unconfirmed towns at this point.

I'll bus lanaia tonight, yes?

Bus Coag. Coag shoots Lanaia
Life can only kill you once.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 05 2011 03:19 GMT
#4548
On April 05 2011 12:11 CubEdIn wrote:
Player List

5. deconduo
6. Kavdragon
11. orgolove
15. kevconsim
16. Mr. Wiggles
20. Amber[LighT]
24. tnkted (may be RED, definitely not assassin)

Which means that one of the four is the assassin.
It would be best if we killed him tonight, or he might win the game (as we saw, he strikes in the morning).
Would have been wise to put bombs on one red/one unconfirmed AS I SUGGESTED but anyway.

DTing will help tomorrow, but will not win us the game if assassin succeeds to kill Lanaia.
I doubt that any night actions will matter since ASSASSIN strikes at dawn.

Be afraid, town. Be very afraid.


Plan:

1. Nobody should bother protecting Lanaia. Assassin doesn't hit during the night. Bussing her should be fine though, just in case.
2. If Blacks/Reds want a chance of winning this game, they should hit Lanaia.

Or coag, if it comes down to it.
I know it sounds wrong but as far as I can tell assassin strikes at dawn or during the day.
Do we risk losing the game in the morning?

P.S.: There's a chance that the assassin could only hit once, but...

Enjoy!


Why didn't the assassin hit me today after I'd claimed?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 05 2011 03:19 GMT
#4549
Then check me so we can have 6 confirmed townies.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 05 2011 03:20 GMT
#4550
On April 05 2011 12:19 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2011 12:11 CubEdIn wrote:
Player List

5. deconduo
6. Kavdragon
11. orgolove
15. kevconsim
16. Mr. Wiggles
20. Amber[LighT]
24. tnkted (may be RED, definitely not assassin)

Which means that one of the four is the assassin.
It would be best if we killed him tonight, or he might win the game (as we saw, he strikes in the morning).
Would have been wise to put bombs on one red/one unconfirmed AS I SUGGESTED but anyway.

DTing will help tomorrow, but will not win us the game if assassin succeeds to kill Lanaia.
I doubt that any night actions will matter since ASSASSIN strikes at dawn.

Be afraid, town. Be very afraid.


Plan:

1. Nobody should bother protecting Lanaia. Assassin doesn't hit during the night. Bussing her should be fine though, just in case.
2. If Blacks/Reds want a chance of winning this game, they should hit Lanaia.

Or coag, if it comes down to it.
I know it sounds wrong but as far as I can tell assassin strikes at dawn or during the day.
Do we risk losing the game in the morning?

P.S.: There's a chance that the assassin could only hit once, but...

Enjoy!


Why didn't the assassin hit me today after I'd claimed?


I don't know.
Maybe he can only hit in the morning (his post was right at dawn).
Maybe he could only hit once.
Do you wanna risk it?
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 05 2011 03:21 GMT
#4551
On April 05 2011 12:20 CubEdIn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2011 12:19 Lanaia wrote:
On April 05 2011 12:11 CubEdIn wrote:
Player List

5. deconduo
6. Kavdragon
11. orgolove
15. kevconsim
16. Mr. Wiggles
20. Amber[LighT]
24. tnkted (may be RED, definitely not assassin)

Which means that one of the four is the assassin.
It would be best if we killed him tonight, or he might win the game (as we saw, he strikes in the morning).
Would have been wise to put bombs on one red/one unconfirmed AS I SUGGESTED but anyway.

DTing will help tomorrow, but will not win us the game if assassin succeeds to kill Lanaia.
I doubt that any night actions will matter since ASSASSIN strikes at dawn.

Be afraid, town. Be very afraid.


Plan:

1. Nobody should bother protecting Lanaia. Assassin doesn't hit during the night. Bussing her should be fine though, just in case.
2. If Blacks/Reds want a chance of winning this game, they should hit Lanaia.

Or coag, if it comes down to it.
I know it sounds wrong but as far as I can tell assassin strikes at dawn or during the day.
Do we risk losing the game in the morning?

P.S.: There's a chance that the assassin could only hit once, but...

Enjoy!


Why didn't the assassin hit me today after I'd claimed?


I don't know.
Maybe he can only hit in the morning (his post was right at dawn).
Maybe he could only hit once.
Do you wanna risk it?


What if I just have to die and not be killed by him? What if that's his wincon?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 05 2011 03:22 GMT
#4552
Also we can safely assume it's not Kav since he can't be BP and the assassin, that would be just sick.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 05 2011 03:23 GMT
#4553
On April 05 2011 12:22 CubEdIn wrote:
Also we can safely assume it's not Kav since he can't be BP and the assassin, that would be just sick.


I've been doing some thinking and I think the assassin IS actually black. Otherwise mafia/coag/black coulda killed him not knowing, thereby losing his chances to win.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 05 2011 03:24 GMT
#4554
On April 05 2011 12:21 Lanaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2011 12:20 CubEdIn wrote:
On April 05 2011 12:19 Lanaia wrote:
On April 05 2011 12:11 CubEdIn wrote:
Player List

5. deconduo
6. Kavdragon
11. orgolove
15. kevconsim
16. Mr. Wiggles
20. Amber[LighT]
24. tnkted (may be RED, definitely not assassin)

Which means that one of the four is the assassin.
It would be best if we killed him tonight, or he might win the game (as we saw, he strikes in the morning).
Would have been wise to put bombs on one red/one unconfirmed AS I SUGGESTED but anyway.

DTing will help tomorrow, but will not win us the game if assassin succeeds to kill Lanaia.
I doubt that any night actions will matter since ASSASSIN strikes at dawn.

Be afraid, town. Be very afraid.


Plan:

1. Nobody should bother protecting Lanaia. Assassin doesn't hit during the night. Bussing her should be fine though, just in case.
2. If Blacks/Reds want a chance of winning this game, they should hit Lanaia.

Or coag, if it comes down to it.
I know it sounds wrong but as far as I can tell assassin strikes at dawn or during the day.
Do we risk losing the game in the morning?

P.S.: There's a chance that the assassin could only hit once, but...

Enjoy!


Why didn't the assassin hit me today after I'd claimed?


I don't know.
Maybe he can only hit in the morning (his post was right at dawn).
Maybe he could only hit once.
Do you wanna risk it?


What if I just have to die and not be killed by him? What if that's his wincon?


That would be very imbalanced since you could be lynched/shot by blacks/shot by reds/vigi-ed/bombed. You'd be sort of a reversed-VI. Too many conditions.

Search for the "Assassin in the palace" game and read the rules. It looks similar to what's happening here, somewhat.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 05 2011 03:25 GMT
#4555
This *is* Insane. Don't forget that!
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 05 2011 03:26 GMT
#4556
If he's one-shot then would it still be imbalanced?
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
April 05 2011 03:27 GMT
#4557
Also, I haven't ever actually said WHAT my role does. I'm probably not going to. I mean, it's probably obvious.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 05 2011 03:27 GMT
#4558
I sent in my night action. Now I'm going to bed. I may not be able to get back here until the next day post. Good luck town.
Life can only kill you once.
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
April 05 2011 03:48 GMT
#4559
Well right now mafia doesn't have a puppetmaster. That means that they are still stuck on 1kp. Black only has 1kp as well. I believe that roleblocker is still in play? That means that they can stop either me or coag tonight.

If we can keep lanaia alive i think we got this.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 05 2011 05:09 GMT
#4560
I'll be the first to admit that it looks fishy, but I've come sick pretty bad, so school(and internet) are a no go for me tomorrow. I'll try to post what I can, sorry guys.


On April 05 2011 11:54 Coagulation wrote:
kav might be black.. but he might be town also..

someone should dt him


This would be helpful as I may or may not be around to defend myself. If scum think that I'm going to get a few more analyses off, I might get offed by them. Who knows.

@Lanaia: Why you do you hate me? It wasn't a breadcrumb. There was NOTHING that could have told someone that I was BP. Otherwise claiming that I'm a townie could be considered breadcrumbing.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Prev 1 226 227 228 229 230 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1070
RotterdaM535
SteadfastSC290
TKL 215
Rex120
CosmosSc2 35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 535
SteadfastSC 290
TKL 215
Rex 120
CosmosSc2 35
Codebar 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45081
Shuttle 2519
Jaedong 1117
Calm 1044
Horang2 810
Mini 624
actioN 544
EffOrt 530
Soulkey 479
Soma 360
[ Show more ]
Stork 301
Rush 294
Larva 282
BeSt 221
Snow 192
ZerO 171
firebathero 133
Mong 119
Zeus 106
Last 91
910 74
Mind 68
hero 67
Free 66
Hyun 58
Sharp 56
PianO 39
Pusan 34
sorry 34
Shinee 32
JYJ 26
Bale 25
Shine 25
Hm[arnc] 24
ToSsGirL 22
Sexy 22
Aegong 21
HiyA 21
Terrorterran 15
scan(afreeca) 12
Rock 10
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4998
Dendi1276
Counter-Strike
fl0m1842
Fnx 575
edward49
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King170
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes585
Lowko371
Other Games
gofns24318
singsing2178
olofmeister1284
hiko588
B2W.Neo337
DeMusliM228
Livibee188
Pyrionflax166
Liquid`VortiX119
Khaldor76
QueenE73
Trikslyr60
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1455
Other Games
BasetradeTV172
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH175
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2035
• Jankos1437
• TFBlade463
Other Games
• Shiphtur663
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 11m
The PondCast
20h 11m
INu's Battles
21h 11m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.