• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:46
CEST 10:46
KST 17:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7902 users

Insane Mafia 2 - Page 148

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 146 147 148 149 150 273 Next
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 29 2011 23:20 GMT
#2941
so much work in the end... so little actual evidence... I have to switch off Tack. I don't think he is mafia :/ especially after all of this.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 29 2011 23:21 GMT
#2942
well, you convinced me, buddy.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 29 2011 23:21 GMT
#2943
meh. what if this is a last ditch attempt to control emotion? certainly affects you but i felt bad for Annul in RoL's Bootcamp Mafia when he turned out to be Mafia.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
March 29 2011 23:22 GMT
#2944
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 30 2011 08:10 Tackster wrote:
Ok i'm going to bed. It seems like I will be lynched. I fought as hard as I could and tried to out as much scum as possible. My information has been outed. My accusations have been outlined. All is left is to say goodbye.

I figured I would do this by pinning quotes onto my staunchest adversaries:

Dear Jackal:
You came up with a stupid plan,
You stuck to the stupid plane,
You die with your stupid plan.

Next time try and actually invest effort into the game.

In the words of Noel Coward:
Show nested quote +
Work is more fun than fun


Dear Coagulation:
You let scum into your life,
You allowed yourself to be blinded,
You refused the gift of sight.

Next time consider that you probably are wrong.

In the words of Brian Eno:
Show nested quote +
Giving something a name can be just the same as inventing it



Dear Chaoser:
You didn't try to be right - you simply chose to be right.
That just isn't right.

In the words of Marshall McLuhan:
Show nested quote +
A point of view can be a dangerous luxury when substituted for insight and understanding.



And lastly BumAtLarge:
You got elected mayor
You misused your power
You revealed bad information
You told me not to defend myself

If you don't get things right start re-evaluating instead of being defensive.

In the words of Massimo Banzi
Show nested quote +
The man who says it can’t be done shouldn’t interrupt the man who is trying to do it.



To everyone my thanks for letting me play with you. LSB hosted great, I had some laughs and hopefully I helped town the best I could.

A shout out to my buddy in the Graveyard - i'll see you soon bro!!

Ciao amici! Buona Fortuna!!

@LSB Could you please give me the game info when I die? Want to see what's been happenin here!


I hope you're not discouraged from trying forum mafia some more in the future Sometimes, this happens, a townie has to die for the real scum to show up. Rest assured that your death was not in feign, mafia will get what they deserve ^^
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
March 29 2011 23:23 GMT
#2945
I wonder how often the "Big 'sincere' goodbye post with 3 hours left in voting" gambit works.

Hopefully right now isn't one of those times.
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
March 29 2011 23:24 GMT
#2946
Look, 2 of them already came out of hiding. That was fast.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 29 2011 23:25 GMT
#2947
Oh so you decided to shut the fk up up till now, and when 2 guys change their votes you catch some breath and talk?

SCUM!
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 29 2011 23:25 GMT
#2948
Hahahaha epic trap. GEE GEE TACKSTER!
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
March 29 2011 23:26 GMT
#2949
I may be a newbie but I figured there would be 11th hour mind changing before the lynch.
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
March 29 2011 23:26 GMT
#2950
Don't worry, vote switches can give us more information as well. Keikaku doori.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 29 2011 23:27 GMT
#2951
Fine you really want to be alive? It doesn't matter to me. I'm not some supreme court judge, but I need this IG game resolved. It's gotta be you or lemon. There is a lot of unwarranted slack on you tackster I admit it, and 22 votes to 3 or whatever doesn't look right. But you squirm like no one I've ever seen. I've read the thread twice and all I see is mile long posts about why you are innocent with very little reference to much else in the game. If you were a really vital role I could understand but a vanilla townie is something where you give it up and tell town what to do after he dies. Making all this fuss makes it so hard to see you as a green townie and not some mafia.

You ever read that story "A piece string"? A poor dude picks up a piece of string, some guy thinks its a wallet he picks up and he spends the entire time ranting about how it wasn't a wallet it was really a piece of string. He raves about it so much no one can really believe him over a petty thing like that. Just cause he can't stomach people thinking he is a liar. While he is right, it doesn't do him any good.

I feel bad. You've made me feel bad, you and deconduo. It's your first game or whatever and you really need to prove this so why not. It does not play a big role in my grand scheme of things, but it will help if we win it.

Man im so bummed.

Voting lemon walrus.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
March 29 2011 23:28 GMT
#2952
What if I make you guys a deal? If I'm wrong, Tackster dies as well, but during the night.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
March 29 2011 23:28 GMT
#2953
Also, is Lemon feeling some heat...? With 18 votes on Tackster? Hmm.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
March 29 2011 23:30 GMT
#2954
On March 30 2011 08:27 bumatlarge wrote:
Fine you really want to be alive? It doesn't matter to me. I'm not some supreme court judge, but I need this IG game resolved. It's gotta be you or lemon. There is a lot of unwarranted slack on you tackster I admit it, and 22 votes to 3 or whatever doesn't look right. But you squirm like no one I've ever seen. I've read the thread twice and all I see is mile long posts about why you are innocent with very little reference to much else in the game. If you were a really vital role I could understand but a vanilla townie is something where you give it up and tell town what to do after he dies. Making all this fuss makes it so hard to see you as a green townie and not some mafia.

You ever read that story "A piece string"? A poor dude picks up a piece of string, some guy thinks its a wallet he picks up and he spends the entire time ranting about how it wasn't a wallet it was really a piece of string. He raves about it so much no one can really believe him over a petty thing like that. Just cause he can't stomach people thinking he is a liar. While he is right, it doesn't do him any good.

I feel bad. You've made me feel bad, you and deconduo. It's your first game or whatever and you really need to prove this so why not. It does not play a big role in my grand scheme of things, but it will help if we win it.

Man im so bummed.

Voting lemon walrus.

If anyone I did not expect you to switch.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
March 29 2011 23:32 GMT
#2955
its because the only one in the IG we think is town is Coag... lemon, Jackal, and Tack each could be scum...

So really no matter who we lynch, its mostly a guess...
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 29 2011 23:33 GMT
#2956
On March 30 2011 08:30 ilovejonn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2011 08:27 bumatlarge wrote:
Fine you really want to be alive? It doesn't matter to me. I'm not some supreme court judge, but I need this IG game resolved. It's gotta be you or lemon. There is a lot of unwarranted slack on you tackster I admit it, and 22 votes to 3 or whatever doesn't look right. But you squirm like no one I've ever seen. I've read the thread twice and all I see is mile long posts about why you are innocent with very little reference to much else in the game. If you were a really vital role I could understand but a vanilla townie is something where you give it up and tell town what to do after he dies. Making all this fuss makes it so hard to see you as a green townie and not some mafia.

You ever read that story "A piece string"? A poor dude picks up a piece of string, some guy thinks its a wallet he picks up and he spends the entire time ranting about how it wasn't a wallet it was really a piece of string. He raves about it so much no one can really believe him over a petty thing like that. Just cause he can't stomach people thinking he is a liar. While he is right, it doesn't do him any good.

I feel bad. You've made me feel bad, you and deconduo. It's your first game or whatever and you really need to prove this so why not. It does not play a big role in my grand scheme of things, but it will help if we win it.

Man im so bummed.

Voting lemon walrus.

If anyone I did not expect you to switch.


It's to the point where I dont care about his alignment, I dont have that much invested in it, and I like to make people happy.

Que coagulation and jackal ripping me a new one. Two guys I think are pretty certain town. :/
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
March 29 2011 23:33 GMT
#2957
Just keep your damn votes on tackster.
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
March 29 2011 23:34 GMT
#2958
I can promise that if Lemon is lynched and is not scum, Tackster dies tonight.

VOTE FOR LEMON TWENTY-ELEVEN!
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 29 2011 23:35 GMT
#2959
On March 30 2011 08:27 bumatlarge wrote:
Fine you really want to be alive? It doesn't matter to me. I'm not some supreme court judge, but I need this IG game resolved. It's gotta be you or lemon. There is a lot of unwarranted slack on you tackster I admit it, and 22 votes to 3 or whatever doesn't look right. But you squirm like no one I've ever seen. I've read the thread twice and all I see is mile long posts about why you are innocent with very little reference to much else in the game. If you were a really vital role I could understand but a vanilla townie is something where you give it up and tell town what to do after he dies. Making all this fuss makes it so hard to see you as a green townie and not some mafia.

You ever read that story "A piece string"? A poor dude picks up a piece of string, some guy thinks its a wallet he picks up and he spends the entire time ranting about how it wasn't a wallet it was really a piece of string. He raves about it so much no one can really believe him over a petty thing like that. Just cause he can't stomach people thinking he is a liar. While he is right, it doesn't do him any good.

I feel bad. You've made me feel bad, you and deconduo. It's your first game or whatever and you really need to prove this so why not. It does not play a big role in my grand scheme of things, but it will help if we win it.

Man im so bummed.

Voting lemon walrus.

Holy shit you've gotta be the worst mayor I've ever seen. I'm sorry Annul. We should have elected you. I mean come on Bum, Tackster gets all emotional and you fall for it? And you were a pretty big proponent of his lynch.
What ever, I just want everyone to know I won't be able to post my analysis of Amber until later tonight, I'm currently out.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
LSB Banking
Profile Joined March 2011
48 Posts
March 29 2011 23:35 GMT
#2960
No personal attacks please
This is a multipurpose account to help with hosting mafia games
Prev 1 146 147 148 149 150 273 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3141
Soma 341
Rush 282
Killer 112
ToSsGirL 90
Mong 81
Shinee 61
Dota 2
Gorgc1
Counter-Strike
olofmeister676
byalli626
ceh9554
shoxiejesuss522
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King121
Other Games
summit1g7319
Happy395
dupreeh253
Sick247
crisheroes189
gofns0
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1184
• Stunt424
Upcoming Events
OSC
14h 14m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 1h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.