On November 15 2010 05:09 Coagulation wrote:
##vote node
if hes blue bum is a deadman
##vote node
if hes blue bum is a deadman
I will start the lynch myself!| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
bumatlarge
United States4567 Posts
On November 15 2010 05:09 Coagulation wrote: ##vote node if hes blue bum is a deadman I will start the lynch myself! | ||
|
bumatlarge
United States4567 Posts
Great job node, you held out very well in the early game, and made the right move when you needed to. I hope it wasn't me that immediately gave you young's number -_- SORRY DARTH LOL, we needed to burn a lynch before node. I was hoping that someone would come after me for voting you after node voted young, so it would seem like you were king and I was assassin. Then maybe node would see it as a BG gambit to give the 'darth' king less notice. I would have played along, but there was no way to convey that idea to the other BG's. ![]() On November 15 2010 12:06 DoctorHelvetica wrote: Show nested quote + On November 15 2010 11:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote: Sorry everyone this was probably my fault. Node PM'd me day 1 promising not to read the code. It was no ones fault. It was pretty clear that the reason Node was bandwagoned was attacking youngminii. Town needed to wait longer to fool Node into thinking he was being lynched for something else. It was so far into the game already that I wasn't confident that 3 or 2 of the last BGs could pull it off, since we had already stumbled so far. I was hoping with a still large pool of players and confident posting that maybe node might get unsure... FAILURE | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games FrodaN893 Beastyqt597 Liquid`Hasu266 Livibee193 Khaldor191 C9.Mang0158 Trikslyr119 RotterdaM113 IndyStarCraft QueenE69 ZombieGrub31 BRAT_OK MindelVK11
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War • 80smullet Dota 2• FirePhoenix11 • niya90s • Michael_bg • BSLYoutube • STPLYoutube • ZZZeroYoutube League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
|
|
|