• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:25
CEST 01:25
KST 08:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7992 users

Insane Mafia - Page 154

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 152 153 154 155 156 223 Next
Beneather
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada451 Posts
November 05 2010 22:18 GMT
#3061
Coagulation is just begging to not be lynched and just keep pointing the finger at Pandain. I'd say Coagulation is the Mafia Switching my vote to Coagulation .
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Day[9} <3
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
November 05 2010 22:20 GMT
#3062
On November 06 2010 07:18 Beneather wrote:
Coagulation is just begging to not be lynched and just keep pointing the finger at Pandain. I'd say Coagulation is the Mafia Switching my vote to Coagulation .

that's why i'm not going to vote for pandain. coagulation is the more sure target and why would the dying mafia push suspicion onto a different and better mafia player?
RIP Aaliyah
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
November 05 2010 22:20 GMT
#3063
._. umm wtf r u doin
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
November 05 2010 22:20 GMT
#3064
On November 06 2010 07:18 Beneather wrote:
Coagulation is just begging to not be lynched and just keep pointing the finger at Pandain. I'd say Coagulation is the Mafia Switching my vote to Coagulation .

I don't think most of Coag's action on day3 makes any sense.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 05 2010 22:21 GMT
#3065
On November 06 2010 07:13 LunarDestiny wrote:
I really don't like Kitaman's switch. It just too fast of a respond.

voting: (pandain vs. coag)
The situation was 12 vs 12

Then secret mafia vote->12 vs 13

Kita within 1 minute (6:55-6:56) change his vote from coag to pandain, result 13 vs 12. Pandain should be lynched then, but LSB messed up on the time.

So Kita was refreshing the voting thread just as the secret mafia post was cast. Within 1 minute, changed his vote from coag to pandain. Very hard to believe.


Mafia attempts to put the nail in the coffin at the last moment. I switch to prevent that. And yes I happened to refresh the vote count and was the first to notice it. If your implication is based upon the time of a page refresh then its pretty weak.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
November 05 2010 22:22 GMT
#3066
kitaman27 isnt mafia.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 05 2010 22:22 GMT
#3067
On November 06 2010 07:18 Beneather wrote:
Coagulation is just begging to not be lynched and just keep pointing the finger at Pandain. I'd say Coagulation is the Mafia Switching my vote to Coagulation .


Err, was that ever a question?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Beneather
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada451 Posts
November 05 2010 22:28 GMT
#3068
THis is not a question. It is just basically my opinion.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Day[9} <3
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
November 05 2010 22:30 GMT
#3069
...

Oh wow.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 05 2010 22:33 GMT
#3070
On November 06 2010 07:21 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2010 07:13 LunarDestiny wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I really don't like Kitaman's switch. It just too fast of a respond.

voting: (pandain vs. coag)
The situation was 12 vs 12

Then secret mafia vote->12 vs 13

Kita within 1 minute (6:55-6:56) change his vote from coag to pandain, result 13 vs 12. Pandain should be lynched then, but LSB messed up on the time.

So Kita was refreshing the voting thread just as the secret mafia post was cast. Within 1 minute, changed his vote from coag to pandain. Very hard to believe.


Mafia attempts to put the nail in the coffin at the last moment. I switch to prevent that. And yes I happened to refresh the vote count and was the first to notice it. If your implication is based upon the time of a page refresh then its pretty weak.


Also, looking back it was 3 minutes, not 1. Normally, I would just ignore that, but the fact that you inserted the incorrect time stamps is a bit weird.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
November 05 2010 22:34 GMT
#3071
You guys see this?
I'm eating it.
靈魂交響曲
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
November 05 2010 22:36 GMT
#3072
On November 06 2010 07:33 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2010 07:21 kitaman27 wrote:
On November 06 2010 07:13 LunarDestiny wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I really don't like Kitaman's switch. It just too fast of a respond.

voting: (pandain vs. coag)
The situation was 12 vs 12

Then secret mafia vote->12 vs 13

Kita within 1 minute (6:55-6:56) change his vote from coag to pandain, result 13 vs 12. Pandain should be lynched then, but LSB messed up on the time.

So Kita was refreshing the voting thread just as the secret mafia post was cast. Within 1 minute, changed his vote from coag to pandain. Very hard to believe.


Mafia attempts to put the nail in the coffin at the last moment. I switch to prevent that. And yes I happened to refresh the vote count and was the first to notice it. If your implication is based upon the time of a page refresh then its pretty weak.


Also, looking back it was 3 minutes, not 1. Normally, I would just ignore that, but the fact that you inserted the incorrect time stamps is a bit weird.

I messed up on the time there. What I meant was you noticed the secret vote 1 minute after.
KtheZ
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States813 Posts
November 05 2010 22:37 GMT
#3073
So now between Pandain and Coag, the pandain side is now down almost 6 votes; since Dr.H and Beneather switched. I guess it wont be confirming time for me.
KtheZ
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States813 Posts
November 05 2010 22:37 GMT
#3074
Wait why would you vote Coag if the mafia tried to ninja-vote coag instead of pandain?
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
November 05 2010 22:38 GMT
#3075
because the majority of people calling the shots here are reds duh.
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
November 05 2010 22:42 GMT
#3076
I don't understand the vote switch of DrH and Beneather.

If what Kitaman is true, then he almost spoiled mafia's plan of killing coag. Switch to lynch coag implies that you think kitaman is lying.

Also, why did the mafia place the secret on coag who is one of them when they could have place that vote on pandain who you (DrH and Beneather) think is innocent.

Is my logic correct?
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
November 05 2010 22:46 GMT
#3077
On November 06 2010 07:37 KtheZ wrote:
So now between Pandain and Coag, the pandain side is now down almost 6 votes; since Dr.H and Beneather switched. I guess it wont be confirming time for me.

You wouldn't be confirmed anyways.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 05 2010 22:46 GMT
#3078
On November 06 2010 07:42 LunarDestiny wrote:
I don't understand the vote switch of DrH and Beneather.

If what Kitaman is true, then he almost spoiled mafia's plan of killing coag. Switch to lynch coag implies that you think kitaman is lying.

Also, why did the mafia place the secret on coag who is one of them when they could have place that vote on pandain who you (DrH and Beneather) think is innocent.

Is my logic correct?


they placed it before hand. It's possible that kitaman switched just to encourage a huge swing, but then again he could just be an innocent townie.
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
November 05 2010 22:46 GMT
#3079
On November 06 2010 07:20 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2010 07:18 Beneather wrote:
Coagulation is just begging to not be lynched and just keep pointing the finger at Pandain. I'd say Coagulation is the Mafia Switching my vote to Coagulation .

that's why i'm not going to vote for pandain. coagulation is the more sure target and why would the dying mafia push suspicion onto a different and better mafia player?

I also don't agree on this. Coag continuous say Pandain is mafia is irrelevant because his word can not be trust.

To exaggerate, if coag gives out the whole mafia list, would you believe it?
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
November 05 2010 22:49 GMT
#3080
SECRET MAFIAZ LIZT

Coagulation
Pandain
Pandain
Pandain
Pandain
Pandain
Pandain
Prev 1 152 153 154 155 156 223 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings46
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 190
ProTech153
ViBE109
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12175
910 68
NaDa 17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever386
canceldota162
League of Legends
Doublelift4642
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4454
Other Games
summit1g5270
C9.Mang0412
JimRising 389
ToD214
PPMD35
JuggernautJason32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick597
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 94
• poizon28 45
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP37
• RyuSc2 30
• musti20045 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra947
Other Games
• imaqtpie1141
• Shiphtur455
• tFFMrPink 6
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
10h 36m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
17h 36m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 36m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
Patches Events
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.