• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:52
CEST 06:52
KST 13:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7514 users

Haunted Mafia - Page 56

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 142 Next
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 13 2010 04:22 GMT
#1101
On October 13 2010 13:21 aztrorisk wrote:
This wait for the death description is worse then dying.

aztrorisk, confirm that i claimed to you like 30 minutes ago as JoL?
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Glasse
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada1237 Posts
October 13 2010 04:23 GMT
#1102
Bill is obviously trying to get a lot of blue ppl on him so mafia/vampires can use a brute or w/e and kill a whole bunch of them

Nobody should listen to him, ever.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
October 13 2010 04:23 GMT
#1103
On October 13 2010 13:22 Bill Murray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2010 13:21 aztrorisk wrote:
This wait for the death description is worse then dying.

aztrorisk, confirm that i claimed to you like 30 minutes ago as JoL?



you told me via PM your a zombie WTF?
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 13 2010 04:24 GMT
#1104
yeah, i lied to you, because i didnt trust you
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 13 2010 04:24 GMT
#1105
On October 13 2010 13:22 Bill Murray wrote:
You all may claim to me. I am going to go smoke. I need at least 1 ghost on me.

Do not trust Pandain's lies


*tries to stay calm*
I'm going to ask everyone to stay reasoned. Right now BM is unconfirmed, asking for a circle of blues on "faith" alone, and generally has been unhelpful this game.

In addition, there had already been one claim of JoL, I have a claim from another, and now BM is claiming at this most opportune time. Do not trust that he's that, personally being JoL doesn't mean you neccesarily will get hit.

Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
October 13 2010 04:24 GMT
#1106
LYNCH ALL LIERS
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
October 13 2010 04:25 GMT
#1107
LIARS*
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 13 2010 04:25 GMT
#1108
sorry,
im going to smoke.

I need ghosts to claim to me, so I can only have 1 on me
I AM THE JACK O LANTERN
please claim
there is no point claiming mad hatter like I am unless I can form a circle in the next 23+ hours
I shouldnt claim until I have both bombs placed, and I know that, but I feel threatened
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
aztrorisk
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States896 Posts
October 13 2010 04:25 GMT
#1109
aztrorisk, confirm that i claimed to you like 30 minutes ago as JoL?


but you made me swear that I wouldn't say anything
A lock that opens to many keys is a bad lock. A key that opens many locks is a master key.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 13 2010 04:25 GMT
#1110
i really really really need ghost claims in pms, so i can say "you protect this guy, you protect that guy, you protect me" etc
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 13 2010 04:26 GMT
#1111
On October 13 2010 13:25 aztrorisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
aztrorisk, confirm that i claimed to you like 30 minutes ago as JoL?


but you made me swear that I wouldn't say anything

well, ok, then don't lol
sorry, i forgot i did that
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
October 13 2010 04:26 GMT
#1112
Ah, finally got forum permission. Someone give me a quick rundown on what's going on at this point?
whole lies with a half smile
aztrorisk
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States896 Posts
October 13 2010 04:26 GMT
#1113
sorry,
im going to smoke.

I need ghosts to claim to me, so I can only have 1 on me
I AM THE JACK O LANTERN
please claim
there is no point claiming mad hatter like I am unless I can form a circle in the next 23+ hours
I shouldnt claim until I have both bombs placed, and I know that, but I feel threatened


first of all, smoking is bad for your health.
second of all, I'm the more important so save me ghost
A lock that opens to many keys is a bad lock. A key that opens many locks is a master key.
NB
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Netherlands12045 Posts
October 13 2010 04:27 GMT
#1114
On October 13 2010 13:21 Bill Murray wrote:
I need medic protection because I am a Jack'o'Lantern. I just sort of gave myself away with my above post, so I feel the need to claim now. Sorry, town, I have failed you.

hmm... so there are 3 JoLs??? @_@... i remember panda and somebody has already claimed it earlier
Im daed. Follow me @TL_NB
aztrorisk
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States896 Posts
October 13 2010 04:27 GMT
#1115
Ah, finally got forum permission. Someone give me a quick rundown on what's going on at this point?


basically, we lynched a vampire already and we are moving on to the second night. and if your a ghost, you need to save me because everyone knows that I'm innocent and I am most likely to be targeted.
A lock that opens to many keys is a bad lock. A key that opens many locks is a master key.
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
October 13 2010 04:28 GMT
#1116
On October 13 2010 13:26 Node wrote:
Ah, finally got forum permission. Someone give me a quick rundown on what's going on at this point?

Here're the results of the first day.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
October 13 2010 04:28 GMT
#1117
On October 13 2010 13:26 Node wrote:
Ah, finally got forum permission. Someone give me a quick rundown on what's going on at this point?

Bill Murray is a grizzly old bear.

Pandain is a cute baby panda.

1 + 1 = 2.
lalala
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
October 13 2010 04:29 GMT
#1118
On October 13 2010 13:27 NB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2010 13:21 Bill Murray wrote:
I need medic protection because I am a Jack'o'Lantern. I just sort of gave myself away with my above post, so I feel the need to claim now. Sorry, town, I have failed you.

hmm... so there are 3 JoLs??? @_@... i remember panda and somebody has already claimed it earlier

I know 3 JoL, yes.
GHOSTS CLAIM TO ME IN PM
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
October 13 2010 04:29 GMT
#1119
On October 13 2010 13:24 Bill Murray wrote:
yeah, i lied to you, because i didnt trust you



Bullshit.

I didnt even ask you your role or even hint in the slightest at giving a shit what it is.

yet you felt compelled to tell me your a zombie.

That is scummy as fuck.
Glasse
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada1237 Posts
October 13 2010 04:30 GMT
#1120
Bill murray is the least trustable person in the game right now.

Please use your brains
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 142 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft254
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft658
PiGStarcraft254
RuFF_SC2 193
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 225
Stork 187
Leta 128
Hyuk 79
PianO 74
Bale 19
Icarus 9
yabsab 1
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
League of Legends
JimRising 684
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox705
C9.Mang0275
Westballz42
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor617
Other Games
summit1g7957
Coldzera 820
Sick125
ViBE80
ArmadaUGS39
Liquid`Ken8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick772
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream114
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• Letter149
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2142
League of Legends
• Lourlo1117
• Stunt401
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 8m
Online Event
6h 8m
FEL
11h 8m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 8m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 8m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.